ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football San Fran Station Saying Fire HC/QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280837)

OldSchool 01-21-2014 11:36 AM

Niners should think really hard about using their draft picks to move up for a real QB and trade away Kaepernick for some more picks. If they do that, they can still continue to win by depending on their great OL, running game, and Elite defense/special teams while developing the new QB. Kaepernick has been in the same system for 3 years now and has shown little to no improvements as a QB, I would cut my losses and move on if I were them.

oaklandhater 01-21-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10384858)
Niners should think really hard about using their draft picks to move up for a real QB and trade away Kaepernick for some more picks. If they do that, they can still continue to win by depending on their great OL, running game, and Elite defense/special teams while developing the new QB. Kaepernick has been in the same system for 3 years now and has shown little to no improvements as a QB, I would cut my losses and move on if I were them.

Think the Niners still trade Smith if they had it to do all over again ?

Jakemall 01-21-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10384752)
Calling for Kaepernick's head I can see...Harbaugh...just no. Kaepernick isn't as good as the guy he replaced.

Too early for all this...but I do agree with the last statement...for now.

DaFace 01-21-2014 11:38 AM

It's all relative. If we make it to the AFC Championship next year and lose, people will be questioning Alex and Reid around here too. Not the majority, but some will.

oaklandhater 01-21-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10384864)
It's all relative. If we make it to the AFC Championship next year and lose, people will be questioning Alex and Reid around here too. Not the majority, but some will.

I'm all ready questioning Reid The NFC west is going to stomp our ass so hard next year.

mcaj22 01-21-2014 11:40 AM

they had 5 awful shit ass seasons with Alex Smith and they want to replace CK after 3 winning seasons?

wat

The Franchise 01-21-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 10384867)
I'm all ready questioning Reid The NFC west is going to stomp our ass so hard next year.

Giving up already?

New World Order 01-21-2014 11:41 AM

They already forgot about Mike Singletary?

OldSchool 01-21-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10384857)
took Alex Smith like 7 seasons to change

Considering the crap that was the 49ers coaches in those years, only the ignorant fans would place the blame on him. When you look back at his tape, he was already showing vast improvements even before Harbaugh got there. Just look at his stats in the games before Harbaugh came along, with Singletary as his HC. His lack of production was always due to bad systems and an even worse supporting cast. If I'm not mistaken, at one point he had Josh Morgan as his #1 receiver. I'll look up the 49ers roster during those years really quickly, lol.

tooge 01-21-2014 11:42 AM

Alex Smith laughs his ass off to that tweet

mcaj22 01-21-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10384876)
Considering the crap that was the 49ers coaches in those years, only the ignorant fans would place the blame on him. When you look back at his tape, he was already showing vast improvements even before Harbaugh got there. Just look at his stats in the games before Harbaugh came along, with Singletary as his HC. His lack of production was always due to bad systems and an even worse supporting cast. If I'm not mistaken, at one point he had Josh Morgan as his #1 receiver. I'll look up the 49ers roster during those years really quickly, lol.

in his bad years in San Fran he at least had Vernon Davis, which is a hell of a lot better than what he has now in Bowe, crap slop garbage trash on the Chiefs to throw to

OldSchool 01-21-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 10384862)
Think the Niners still trade Smith if they had it to do all over again ?

I doubt it if they knew then what they know now.

mikey23545 01-21-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10384730)
Yeah...because if Reid and Smith took us to the AFC Championship game in their 1st year.....we would be screaming to fire them. Have you been diagnosed as special or are you still waiting for the results?

Ahhh...Were your feelings hurt?

Saul Good 01-21-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10384836)
The forward-thinking among 49ers fans might be starting to see what the rest of us see: Kaepernick is a liability in the postseason.

So was Steve Young. Kap has more postseason wins than any Chiefs QB ever.

oaklandhater 01-21-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10384872)
Giving up already?

No been a chief's fan for 20 Year's + and I saw the cracks last season Bob sutton still hired A rookie starting at FS and another wasted draft pick on a TE/Lineman Does not bode well for my hope's next season.