ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Lol @ Raiders (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282207)

BryanBusby 03-13-2014 01:23 AM

Here's a great quote from the Raiders board LMAO

Quote:

Cleveland looks like motherf'ing Camelot compared to this place right now.

R8RFAN 03-13-2014 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10486224)
Because who in the **** would want to play for that piece of shit franchise? Money or not.

About as many as want to play for the Cheaps after the big exit Monday ROFL

Sassy Squatch 03-13-2014 02:49 AM

Don't think any team with 60 million in cap space needs to be throwing cheap around.

rabblerouser 03-13-2014 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10486619)

Yeah best not to make too much fun of anyone right now.

Simplicity 03-13-2014 06:27 AM

Quote:

They play on a baseball field, shut the **** up already.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-13-2014 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 10486621)
Don't think any team with 60 million in cap space needs to be throwing cheap around.

There's no doubt they want to spend it. Schefter said this morning that they've made more calls than anyone but no dice. No top free agent wants to play for them. Which is odd considering most pro athletes go where the money is lol.

Simplicity 03-13-2014 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10486406)
Nope I won't bring up those 3 SB championships the Raiders won. What I can say is that during the past ten years AL Davis spent big money and tried to win a championship! Meanwhile in KC MR. Hunt usually kept a low payroll during that time.

I follow the Chiefs. I watch them play live every year! The Chiefs are turning a corner and have talent.

This is a LOL at the Raiders thread but I have seen the Raiders win a playoff game. Some here could say they haven't seen the Chiefs win one but its the Raiders who are a crappy franchise.

As of currently right now... Your franchise is a pile of ****ing shit. Maybe not earlier in life or maybe not even later... But now... Your team ****ing BLOWS.

Reerun_KC 03-13-2014 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10486647)
Yeah best not to make too much fun of anyone right now.

You are right, we shouldn't... What has this franchise done in the last 20 years?

InChiefsHeaven 03-13-2014 06:44 AM

Let's face it, the only team in this division that has it's shit together is the ****ing Donkeys. The Chargers haven't done shit, though they've won a lot of games, the Chiefs...well, you know...and the Raydurs...

****ing Donkeys.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-13-2014 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10486677)
Let's face it, the only team in this division that has it's shit together is the ****ing Donkeys. The Chargers haven't done shit, though they've won a lot of games, the Chiefs...well, you know...and the Raydurs...

****ing Donkeys.

Nobody would disagree with that and nobody is saying otherwise.

Eureka 03-13-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 10486661)
They play on a baseball field, shut the **** up already.

The Coliseium isn't that bad. I think it's somewhat an advantage playing on a dirt field the team is used to.

I'm not looking forward to them getting a new stadium. Ticket prices right now are cheap. My front row seats are cheap and they were cheap when Gannon was here winning. I seen prices of of that Denver vs KC game last year and great seats were almost the cost of my season tickets. But hey it's a dump right?

greatgooglymoogly 03-13-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10488149)
But hey it's a dump right?

playing on a dirt field

Just saying...

Pasta Little Brioni 03-13-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

You do realize all those guys are replaceable parts...no you don't u are a faid fan.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-13-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10488149)
The Coliseium isn't that bad. I think it's somewhat an advantage playing on a dirt field the team is used to.

I'm not looking forward to them getting a new stadium. Ticket prices right now are cheap. My front row seats are cheap and they were cheap when Gannon was here winning. I seen prices of of that Denver vs KC game last year and great seats were almost the cost of my season tickets. But hey it's a dump right?

It is a dump and the Faid are the worst franchise in sports the last 10 years

Mother****erJones 03-13-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10486406)
Nope I won't bring up those 3 SB championships the Raiders won. What I can say is that during the past ten years AL Davis spent big money and tried to win a championship! Meanwhile in KC MR. Hunt usually kept a low payroll during that time.

I follow the Chiefs. I watch them play live every year! The Chiefs are turning a corner and have talent.

This is a LOL at the Raiders thread but I have seen the Raiders win a playoff game. Some here could say they haven't seen the Chiefs win one but its the Raiders who are a crappy franchise.

We were watching us win a playoff game until every good player we had got injured in the game