ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football How do you think Osweiler will do this year? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282549)

Pasta Little Brioni 03-25-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10516710)
That's a safe bet.

Manning just doesn't get sacked much. Even when the pass rush gets to him consistently, he's one of the best at avoiding taking a sack.

I think the Seahawks only actually got 1 sack on him in the Super Bowl. Am I remembering that right?

But they did hit the pussy and he basically gave up

Easy 6 03-25-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10516713)
How many seasons have teams had to come up with a blue print to stop manning?

Romeo used to "play good football" against him... he won more than he lost.

Why? he rarely let that chump get him deep... fivehead could nickel and dime all he wanted between the 20's, but Romeo frustrated him in the red zone, its a fact.

vailpass 03-25-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10516742)
Romeo used to "play good football" against him... he won more than he lost.

Why? he rarely let that chump get him deep... fivehead could nickel and dime all he wanted between the 20's, but Romeo frustrated him in the red zone, its a fact.

Yeah, I remember that. Good point.

Easy 6 03-25-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10516770)
Yeah, I remember that. Good point.

Manning is one of those rare exceptions where going balls out on pressure isn't the best bet... Romeo would drop 7-8 between the 20's and use his front 3-4 to harass, not necessarily sack because Manning has always had a great quick release, second only to Marino in that respect.

Deberg_1990 03-25-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10516713)
How many seasons have teams had to come up with a blue print to stop manning?

He's a great QB. But he basically beats up bad Ds. You start hitting him in the mouth or crushing his pocket and WRs and he folds. its why I put him just a notch below guys like Montana and Elway. He's used to everything going his way and doesn't deal with adversity well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefaholic 03-25-2014 06:35 PM

Unless the NFL made the choke hold illegal around Hali's neck, then the NFL goldenboy will enjoy another successful season. NOBODY will want to watch Osweiler in a primetime spot. Manning WILL stand upright, and only a handfull flags will be thrown when the game is out of hand. The Vaseline boys will do whatever necessary with assistance from the refs to keep Mannings jersey clean.

Nickel D 03-25-2014 06:41 PM

The Big "O" will take over early in the season and put up arguably better numbers than Major Forehead, leading the Donkos to the first Super Bowl OT win.

vailpass 03-25-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10516806)
He's a great QB. But he basically beats up bad Ds. You start hitting him in the mouth or crushing his pocket and WRs and he folds. its why I put him just a notch below guys like Montana and Elway. He's used to everything going his way and doesn't deal with adversity well.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's hard to argue with at this point. Sigh....but the guy is damn good at making things go his way.
Get on him early like Seattle did our bring your lunch.
I hope Rottweiler learns how to toughen up on that by playing a couple years under Aaron Rogers after manning goes...

Easy 6 03-25-2014 06:59 PM

So "Rotweiller" is the nickname these days? LMAO

Hell maybe he turns out ok, but its still sounds funny building up a NOBODY with a name like that... no wonder the NFL rules.

Deberg_1990 03-25-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10516860)
That's hard to argue with at this point. Sigh....but the guy is damn good at making things go his way.
Get on him early like Seattle did our bring your lunch.
I hope Rottweiler learns how to toughen up on that by playing a couple years under Aaron Rogers after manning goes...

Its really weird, Eli isn't nearly as good, but he plays better than Peyton under extreme pressure.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass 03-25-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10516872)
So "Rotweiller" is the nickname these days? LMAO

Hell maybe he turns out ok, but its still sounds funny building up a NOBODY with a name like that... no wonder the NFL rules.

Heh! My ****ing phone auto correct just dubbed him that. AND I just crashed my rc boat into the hot tub rail.
I'M FAILING!!!

listopencil 03-25-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10516881)
Heh! My ****ing phone auto correct just dubbed him that. AND I just crashed my rc boat into the hot tub rail.
I'M FAILING!!!

That's hilarious. If it catches on you get credit for it.

vailpass 03-25-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10516905)
That's hilarious. If it catches on you get credit for it.

Heh, ok. Right now I'm more concerned with getting my ****ing smoke cannon up and running...

listopencil 03-25-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 10516811)
Unless the NFL made the choke hold illegal around Hali's neck, then the NFL goldenboy will enjoy another successful season. NOBODY will want to watch Osweiler in a primetime spot. Manning WILL stand upright, and only a handfull flags will be thrown when the game is out of hand. The Vaseline boys will do whatever necessary with assistance from the refs to keep Mannings jersey clean.

http://saboteur365.files.wordpress.c...pg?w=584&h=427

This new line of Disney clothing is intended to be worn every day, not just at Halloween

The Illuminati controlled Disney company pushes Satanism to children through the themes in its films. One such film is Maleficent. A new line of children’s clothing, samples of which are illustrated above, derive from that film.

While the occult themes in Disney’s films have been present from the beginning, the intention to indoctrinate children into the occult was subtle. Today? Not so subtle.

Thus, pushing children to dress like witches and evil not-quite-human creatures is not surprising.

You’ve seen the samples above. When your children beg to be indoctrinated into a Satanic cult, as junior members of the Illuminati, are you going to resist?

This effort by Disney needs to be sabotaged before it gets off the ground. Christian parents ought to bombard the company with emails of protest.

Decent non-Christians ought to do the same. And although this is another Satanic scheme cooked up by the Jewish controlled entertainment industry, I would expect decent Jews to join in the protest too.

The child’s soul you save may be your own or that of a loved one.

unlurking 03-25-2014 08:22 PM

After reading the Fisher to LT thread, I'm wondering if the OP wouldn't be better off questioning Chase Daniel's performance expectations.