ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU DGB suspended indefinitely by Mizzou. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282848)

Titty Meat 04-07-2014 06:01 PM

He should of went to OU people wouldnt have kissed his ass there

greatgooglymoogly 04-07-2014 06:04 PM

http://justiceinspringfield.com/wp-c...erry-allen.jpg

Hey there, dumba...I mean, Coach Allen. You're in a bit of a pickle right now. Your record at Missouri State is 33-56, you just lost your entire defensive line and your contract runs out in December. Bleak, huh? Well, let me introduce you to this individual...

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/94/947810.jpg

Here's a young man that could save your career. His name is Dorial. He's a wide receiver, about 6-6 and 225 with a 4.4 40. He went to Hillcrest, and his parents still live right here in Springfield.

You see that fork in the road, right? You're facing one way, the way that got you four wins per season. The way that led to your 0-8 record against your alma mater Northern Iowa. The way that has not yielded a non-conference win since September 3, 2010. The way that led you to boot the reigning Missouri Valley Offensive POY a couple of years ago for reasons that were never publicly divulged.

But that way didn't get you a contract extension, did it? You said it yourself, you want to stay here. You need something special. You need a good redemption story, but you'll have to walk on a fog-covered road to get there. The question is, how badly do you want it?

Prison Bitch 04-07-2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10546334)
He should of went to OU people wouldnt have kissed his ass there

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/sl...630&h=420&q=75

Priest31kc 04-07-2014 06:06 PM

Rumor from Tigerboard...hopefully this is all it was:

What I have heard...

DGB had a disagreement with a female (Im assuming his GF, but don't know for sure). Entered her house/apt after being asked not to. Physical altercation with her trying to push him out of the door. From my info, he did NOT hit her. Lots of screaming/yelling, pushing (on both sides) but no punches or slaps. Teammates pulled him out of the apartment and they left the scene. Someone called the cops, not the female in question. She is not pressing charges, police are investigating despite of this. No charges are expected, but who knows. Should know for sure by the end of the week.

GP is ****ed! DGB can't seem to keep himself out of situations were trouble presents itself.

It appears he will survive this (maybe a suspension for a game), but he is on dangerously thin ice.

Titty Meat 04-07-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10546346)

Didnt KU just have a player arrested for sexual assault? I find it funny a fan one of the most sanctioned schools in college sports would talk shit Tony.

Mr. Plow 04-07-2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 10546106)
He'll be taken off suspension by the time the real games start.

We SEC now and that's just how shit works

Exactly.

Mr. Plow 04-07-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 10546350)

What I have heard...

DGB had a disagreement with a female (Im assuming his GF, but don't know for sure). Entered her house/apt after being asked not to. Physical altercation with her trying to push him out of the door. From my info, he did NOT hit her. Lots of screaming/yelling, pushing (on both sides) but no punches or slaps. Teammates pulled him out of the apartment and they left the scene. Someone called the cops, not the female in question. She is not pressing charges, police are investigating despite of this. No charges are expected, but who knows. Should know for sure by the end of the week.

GP is ****ed! DGB can't seem to keep himself out of situations were trouble presents itself.

It appears he will survive this (maybe a suspension for a game), but he is on dangerously thin ice.

You don't get indefinitely suspended for yelling at a girl.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-07-2014 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10546364)

This.

You don't get suspended on allegations either...

See: Hiesman Trophy Winston

TribalElder 04-07-2014 06:18 PM

He went def and was yelling in sign language with extra emphasis on the schmaaack :shrug:

patteeu 04-07-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10546364)

You might if you've created a string of problems for your head coach and he's not sure how deep this latest incident goes. The rumor goes beyond yelling anyway.

Mr. Plow 04-07-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10546397)
You might if you've created a string of problems for your head coach and he's not sure how deep this latest incident goes. The rumor goes beyond yelling anyway.

I haven't paid attention to past issues, so I'm not commenting on those. They'd have to be fairly serious I think for this allegation to have the kind of weight to immediately suspend him from the team.

Pitt Gorilla 04-07-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 10546350)

What I have heard...

MU Bobby is as "insider" as it gets. Who knows what will happen, but this does look better than previous speculation.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 04-07-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatgooglymoogly (Post 10546344)
http://justiceinspringfield.com/wp-c...erry-allen.jpg

Hey there, dumba...I mean, Coach Allen. You're in a bit of a pickle right now. Your record at Missouri State is 33-56, you just lost your entire defensive line and your contract runs out in December. Bleak, huh? Well, let me introduce you to this individual...

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/94/947810.jpg

Here's a young man that could save your career. His name is Dorial. He's a wide receiver, about 6-6 and 225 with a 4.4 40. He went to Hillcrest, and his parents still live right here in Springfield.

You see that fork in the road, right? You're facing one way, the way that got you four wins per season. The way that led to your 0-8 record against your alma mater Northern Iowa. The way that has not yielded a non-conference win since September 3, 2010. The way that led you to boot the reigning Missouri Valley Offensive POY a couple of years ago for reasons that were never publicly divulged.

But that way didn't get you a contract extension, did it? You said it yourself, you want to stay here. You need something special. You need a good redemption story, but you'll have to walk on a fog-covered road to get there. The question is, how badly do you want it?

I was just about to suggest he could play for Missouri State. Hell, if I'm interpreting this alumni email correctly, they're asking if I'd like to start at tight end. And my football experience is Tecmo Bowl/Madden and interfraternity flag football.

Webb City High school has more talent than MSU.

Pitt Gorilla 04-07-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10546367)
This.

You don't get suspended on allegations either...

See: Hiesman Trophy Winston

Yeah, you do. I'm guessing Pinkel has just about had it with DGB. We're in the middle of a HUGE recruiting time and DGB can't stay out of trouble. I imagine this is just about the last straw.

Mr. Plow 04-07-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10546498)
Yeah, you do. I'm guessing Pinkel has just about had it with DGB. We're in the middle of a HUGE recruiting time and DGB can't stay out of trouble. I imagine this is just about the last straw.

I literally have no idea on past issues other than the weed one that was mentioned in this thread - can you fill me in on some of them? I'm curious.