ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request The Poop of a Thousand Wipes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284700)

Pasta Little Brioni 06-30-2014 01:37 AM

You can never be friends with Simply Red. Clean breaker club FTW!!!

Kansas City Kid 06-30-2014 10:25 AM

Those wipes are like using a rose petal on your chocolate balloon knot. Also, this changed my life:

Squatty Potty Dot Com

BigMeatballDave 06-30-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 10723529)
Sometimes it's like getting peanut butter out of shag carpeting.

LMAO

srvy 06-30-2014 10:47 AM

Plumbers love those ass wipe towelettes. Its good for business.

Frosty 06-30-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10723862)
Plumbers love those ass wipe towelettes. Its good for business.

Also not good if you have a septic tank. :(

ToxSocks 06-30-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 10723545)
When you are having this issue, the best low-tech solution is to hit it with water first before a wipe, then dry off with another wipe.

At that point you are usually at "eh, good enough, I can move on"

Not a good solution. If you're using a cheaper brand, that can leave toilet paper nuggets on your ass.

The only thing worse than a shitty asshole is a shitty asshole with toilet paper scraps still stuck on it.

jspchief 06-30-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Like wiping a marker

GloryDayz 06-30-2014 01:15 PM

These are DaBomb... And you don't have to order them on-line, they're in your grocery store! As for the scent......nobody sniffs my butt, so the flavor isn't very relevant...

Edit: Oh, and they've NEVER clogged the toilet! Ever!!! In fact, I'd argue because how how quick you get clean, the toilet doesn't get clogged because you wiped 18 times (like before!)..

http://www.iheartkroger.com/wp-conte...aper-wipes.jpg

Frosty 06-30-2014 01:31 PM

Are flushable bathroom products safe for sewer and septic systems?

Quote:

... there are also other cleaning products that are labeled as “flushable” which may go down the toilet but they are not breaking down sufficiently enough. This has led to clogged pipes and jammed pumps in sewer systems across the country. “Ragging” refers to the phenomenon in which flushable wipes for adults and toddlers combine with other items such as extra-thick toilet paper, toilet cleaning wand pop-off pads, baby wipes, paper towels, sanitary pads, dental floss and other items that are not designed to be flushed that get tangled up in sewer pipes.

srvy 06-30-2014 01:37 PM

kleenex in toilet can clog the drain.
its not made to break down like toilet paper.
They are especially hard on older pluming that have drain tiles or cast iron laterals into main sewer line. They catch on places in the drain line or to roots that have gotten in the lateral. The newer plastic pvc is less problems unless a joint has failed.

ToxSocks 06-30-2014 01:45 PM

My wife's family uses baby wipes. I thought it was the weirdest thing. They don't flush them however, they fold them up and put them in the trash.

Im still coming to terms with it. I've always flushed my shit paper....they don't. I'm not sure what to think about that.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-30-2014 02:02 PM

12 inch clean breaker less than 5 minutes ago

Hoopsdoc 06-30-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Oh man, that is great.

GloryDayz 06-30-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10724117)
kleenex in toilet can clog the drain.
its not made to break down like toilet paper.
They are especially hard on older pluming that have drain tiles or cast iron laterals into main sewer line. They catch on places in the drain line or to roots that have gotten in the lateral. The newer plastic pvc is less problems unless a joint has failed.

I'm not saying you're wrong, all I'm saying is that in my many years of using the wipes, I've never had to call a plumber. Other's mileage may vary. And if it happens tomorrow, calling the plumber once every 12 years, that's fine.

GloryDayz 06-30-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10724126)
My wife's family uses baby wipes. I thought it was the weirdest thing. They don't flush them however, they fold them up and put them in the trash.

Im still coming to terms with it. I've always flushed my shit paper....they don't. I'm not sure what to think about that.

Before the Cottonelle wipes, I did the same, shit-butt is just nasty (!!!!), and I flushed them. Again, never a clog...