ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports LeBron James (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284881)

ehasegolf15 07-09-2014 06:15 PM

Adam Schefter reported that LeBron James and the Kansas City Chiefs have reached a deal for LeBron to suit up in KC next year, wearing #6 (Sorry Succop) and playing WR

Kyle DeLexus 07-09-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10738366)
To get a even bigger contract out of Miami. Show interest in your old hometown then let the bidding wars begin.

If he wants a max contract, he'll get a max contract. There is no bidding war.

Kyle DeLexus 07-09-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ehasegolf15 (Post 10738532)
Adam Schefter reported that LeBron James and the Kansas City Chiefs have reached a deal for LeBron to suit up in KC next year, wearing #6 (Sorry Succop) and playing WR

Too slow. We need a Wes Welker.

Pablo 07-09-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10738454)
Well I pay little or no attention to the NBA. But you cant get away for Lebron if you do watch ESPN. So his contract is up and he is a free agent right. He can sign with anyone? But he is an important part of the Heat? Miami most likely would like to retain him. If money isn't the object maybe a piece of the ownership when retires. But your right I have no idea how the NBA works haven't been a fan since the Kings bolted to Sacramento.

Like I said, clueless.

srvy 07-09-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10738515)
You can tell from what you are saying that you really don't know how the NBA works.

None of that shit can happen :/

No, I take it back. LeBron CAN sign with anyone. Other than that, in the NBA, contracts are capped. He will receive a max contract wherever he goes, right AFTER taking less to go for championships, which is what everyone wants Chiefs players to do every day, but LeBron is an asshole for it.

So why are you mad at LeBron again?

Well monetarily he can cap out but incentives as I mentioned such as ownerships in business ventures, real estate, beer distributor's and yes partnerships in NBA teams.

I don't have a problem with Lebron other than the fact that I tired of seeing and hearing him on ESPN. Probably not his fault though. But they need to call it LESPN Lebron Entertainment and Sports Programing Network.

hometeam 07-09-2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10738561)
Well monetarily he can cap out but incentives as I mentioned such as ownerships in business ventures, real estate, beer distributor's and yes partnerships in NBA teams.

I don't have a problem with Lebron other than the fact that I tired of seeing and hearing him on ESPN. Probably not his fault though. But they need to call it LESPN Lebron Entertainment and Sports Programing Network.

Did you feel the same way about Tebow?

If so, you may pass go.

If not, then you can suck it.

srvy 07-09-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10738564)
Did you feel the same way about Tebow?

If so, you may pass go.

If not, then you can suck it.

I never thought about Tebow as he sucked as a QB but he gets an A as a human being as far as I can tell. The only blemish was being a donkey.

Pablo 07-09-2014 06:34 PM

There is an incredibly simple solution to the LeBron/Tebow/Whoever the ****/ESPN problem.

Stop watching that garbage ass channel except for live sports. The only NBA/LeBron talk I get is from this place; and that's my choosing. Just like not turning to ESPN is my choosing.

hometeam 07-09-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10738575)
I never thought about Tebow as he sucked as a QB but he gets an A as a human being as far as I can tell. The only blemish was being a donkey.

And he was all over ESPN 24/7

srvy 07-09-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10738578)
There is an incredibly simple solution to the LeBron/Tebow/Whoever the ****/ESPN problem.

Stop watching that garbage ass channel except for live sports. The only NBA/LeBron talk I get is from this place; and that's my choosing. Just like not turning to ESPN is my choosing.

OK then what is your solution to getting some information in the sports world? You get about 3 minutes tops locally. And dont say NFL network that place is lame in the offseason.

Local sports radio?

hometeam 07-09-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10738599)
OK then what is your solution to getting some information in the sports world? You get about 3 minutes tops locally. And dont say NFL network that place is lame in the offseason.

Local sports radio?

All kidding aside I have been enjoying FS1 on TV and CBS sports for radio.

Pablo 07-09-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10738599)

Local sports radio?

You can get all of the information for most any sport you care about here on CP.

I listen to 610 maybe once a week in the car, and the rest comes from this place.

srvy 07-09-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10738605)
You can get all of the information for most any sport you care about here on CP.

I listen to 610 maybe once a week in the car, and the rest comes from this place.

BULLSHIT.

I look in at the Royals threads that place is is a bitch fest. If read that crap Id think all hitters should bat a 1000. Ever pitch should have been put over the wall. Our bullpin suck when its about the best in the baseball. We barely have a 300 hitter but every at bat they should get a freaking hit. Bunch of guy that never sniffed the major leagues bitching about players that did make it.

Pablo 07-09-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10738624)
BULLSHIT.

I look in at the Royals threads that place is is a bitch fest. If read that crap Id think all hitters should bat a 1000. Ever pitch should have been put over the wall. Our bullpin suck when its about the best in the baseball. We barely have a 300 hitter but every at bat they should get a freaking hit. Bunch of guy that never sniffed the major leagues bitching about players that did make it.

If you want to learn something about baseball, go to the Royals repository thread and read some duncan posts.

notorious 07-09-2014 06:55 PM

Nothing else going on.

It's soccer or Lebron. I choose AIDS.