ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Spookiest Halloween Thing You Can Come Up With (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288001)

Easy 6 10-31-2014 09:56 PM

Ok last post tonight, there isnt much worse than someone bumping his own dead thread... but I encourage everyone to tell your stories, if you know it happened then who gives a rip about some piddling remarks on the internet?

If you dont have a personal story, relay one from a trusted source or link a clip from a story you've heard that you believe... this world is such a strange place, like it or not our minds are linked up to all manner of crazy things, we're special creatures.

Katipan 10-31-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11074569)
Dont deny it, you're the crazy little asian girl that crawls outta the tv in The Ring.

But yeah, lets hear it... c'mon, you surely have the guts to not give a damn what the smartypants here think.

Lets not kid ourselves here, there are certainly a category of poster on CP whose opinions can manage to rock my boat slightly. But that's all my boat ever rocks, so whatever.

I died a lot in a short span of time. They kept bringing me back. Until one time I remember (and Ive told this story here before) waking up, sitting up, looking around a room and it was brilliant white, like an operating room, not like some supernatural ideal. I remember very vividly sitting up, and thinking to myself "I shouldn't be alone, that's not right." I shook my head, laid back down, and woke up a week later in ICU.

I was strapped to all sorts of boards as I traveled by ambulance, helicopter, ambulance, and elevator. I'm assured that I never sat up, nor was I ever alone. I'm also assured that the brain plays crazy tricks on you when you're mostly dead.

So on one hand, I'm like, ok, yay afterlife. On the other hand, i'm like, sigh, ok, afterlife.

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:11 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TaTBXWwMPK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:12 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-3gZkM-WDao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:13 PM

katipan - smoke a doob and watch this in it's entirety

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C2pJQivOp_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lonewolf Ed 10-31-2014 10:14 PM

Many years ago, I saw what I can only describe as a UFO since I have no explanation what it could have been. I went outside at around 3 am for a piss, which is an advantage of living on ten acres. I saw some strange lights hovering in the sky to my northwest. I got my glasses to see it better since something seemed very odd. With my glasses, I saw a larger white light in the center with two smaller lights, a yellow and red one. The two smaller lights moved around the larger white one. Once, they dipped at the same time, so I thought the object could have just rotated on its axis. Then I saw the smaller lights go up and down, opposite one another. I explained that as the object wobbling.

Then the two lights went down and then out and back. Now I was baffled since I know of no craft that *stretches* and about this time out of the north, a military jet came bearing down right at the lights I was looking at. The two smaller lights returned to the sides of the white light and it slowly moved out of the path of the jet, which zipped very close by it. The jet kept going and the lights slowly drifted off to the west. I still have no clue what in the hell I saw that night, but at the very least, it was one serious FAA violation. I could see the lights cut through the exhaust stream of the jet.

Why Not? 10-31-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 11074520)

Stupid. No way that's real.

ToxSocks 10-31-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074626)
Lets not kid ourselves here, there are certainly a category of poster on CP whose opinions can manage to rock my boat slightly. But that's all my boat ever rocks, so whatever.

I died a lot in a short span of time. They kept bringing me back. Until one time I remember (and Ive told this story here before) waking up, sitting up, looking around a room and it was brilliant white, like an operating room, not like some supernatural ideal. I remember very vividly sitting up, and thinking to myself "I shouldn't be alone, that's not right." I shook my head, laid back down, and woke up a week later in ICU.

I was strapped to all sorts of boards as I traveled by ambulance, helicopter, ambulance, and elevator. I'm assured that I never sat up, nor was I ever alone. I'm also assured that the brain plays crazy tricks on you when you're mostly dead.

So on one hand, I'm like, ok, yay afterlife. On the other hand, i'm like, sigh, ok, afterlife.

Dreams?

I have some wicked dreams. I love it when i dream. I've had some ****ed up dreams. Horror producers couldn't come up the shit i've dreamed up in my sleep.

Katipan 10-31-2014 10:16 PM

I have to roll a doobie and watch a clip. brb.

ToxSocks 10-31-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074637)

Woot! Imma bout to roll one too!

Easy 6 10-31-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074626)

I must've missed that one Kat, had no idea you had some very near death experiences... and no matter what happened in your instance, I absolutely believe that its sometimes just our incredibly, bizzarely complex noodles playing tricks on us.

But I will also never back down from the belief that there is something quite real out there, maybe right next to us, that we're unable to put our fingers on or make sense of. Its just a football message board lol, but if you ever felt like exploring your experience more here I'd have your back like mad.

I'm ALWAYS going to honestly listen to peoples paranormal claims, or even normal claims that might have strange undertones.

Easy 6 10-31-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11074631)
Many years ago, I saw what I can only describe as a UFO since I have no explanation what it could have been. I went outside at around 3 am for a piss, which is an advantage of living on ten acres. I saw some strange lights hovering in the sky to my northwest. I got my glasses to see it better since something seemed very odd. With my glasses, I saw a larger white light in the center with two smaller lights, a yellow and red one. The two smaller lights moved around the larger white one. Once, they dipped at the same time, so I thought the object could have just rotated on its axis. Then I saw the smaller lights go up and down, opposite one another. I explained that as the object wobbling.

Then the two lights went down and then out and back. Now I was baffled since I know of no craft that *stretches* and about this time out of the north, a military jet came bearing down right at the lights I was looking at. The two smaller lights returned to the sides of the white light and it slowly moved out of the path of the jet, which zipped very close by it. The jet kept going and the lights slowly drifted off to the west. I still have no clue what in the hell I saw that night, but at the very least, it was one serious FAA violation. I could see the lights cut through the exhaust stream of the jet.

Eddie, what you're describing is almost exactly like my first viewing except mine happened around 1-2 in the afternoon. Standard aircraft lights have a very fixed color and pattern, its so easy to tell the difference between not only that but the flight characteristics.

Sometimes things are just weird and any man made excuse fails the smell test, thanks for the report Fast Eddie... you witnessed something, whether it was Lt. Col. Steve Smith or Glork, we may never know.

But either way, that technology isnt something we just came up with on our own through some brilliant flash of genius.

Simply Red 10-31-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11074637)

it's a long clip babe.

CoMoChief 10-31-2014 10:51 PM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...xtnyW47LCMRq_Q

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Easy 6 10-31-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11074630)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C2pJQivOp_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Red, I fully believe that you would be willing to share a real experience. The cemetary trip seems to have busted, but that doesnt cover every base... sometimes a cemetary is just a very peaceful place.

I used to get high in an old cemetary by myself ALL the time and never felt anything but peace even before I started smoking... you're an openminded guy I sense...

You have atleast ONE scary tale to tell, spill it you...