ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs LNBS: "Beast mode." **** you, Seattle (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288379)

Sorter 11-14-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 11111415)
We could always start calling Houston 'Lift Off'; if we want to stick with Seattle-level clever monikers.

Justin "The Harrier Jet" Houston: The Mother****er Who Goes in All Different Directions.

Pablo 11-14-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 11111419)
Justin "The Harrier Jet" Houston: The Mother****er Who Goes in All Different Directions.

Good, although I'm still partial to Truncated Cuboctahedron.

Chiefs=Champions 11-14-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Im personally fond of 'The Land Breather'.

Chiefs=Champions 11-14-2014 11:24 PM

And its tamba 'aggressive arms' and Houston 'the land breather' converging on Wilson.

Direckshun 11-14-2014 11:25 PM

I am actually shocked that it's taken me this long to come up with the name Joint Chiefs to describe Hali and Houston.

Mav 11-14-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

We can name dee ford boo. He runs away when looked at.

RealSNR 11-14-2014 11:29 PM

Coelacanth Mode is going to forcibly rape Beast Mode on Sunday

irocdave 11-14-2014 11:31 PM

The "LOB" was propagated by Seahawk fans. If you watched any Hawk games over the last 3 years you would have noticed that the defensive back, corners and safeties knocked the stuffing out of receivers and running backs. Brandon Browner was the instigator of this, Kam Chancellor was a close second. Google them and see for yourself. Watching Browner knock out recievers / running backs and SS KamBam knock out lineman was something to behold. Kam is now the enforcer but hasn't played to the same level because of offseason hip surgery, dude just isn't the same. The LOB WAS real the last couple of years, this year not so much. Guess that's what happens when most of the guys leave for greener pastures and the others get hurt.

RealSNR 11-14-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11111426)
I am actually shocked that it's taken me this long to come up with the name Joint Chiefs to describe Hali and Houston.

I actually like that one too.

**** it. We're doing it. Joint Chiefs of Staff = Chiefs defense

Sorter 11-14-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11111433)
Coelacanth Mode is going to forcibly rape Beast Mode on Sunday

2 modes enter; one will be extinct.

And the Coelacanth ain't going back to that shit.

RealSNR 11-14-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irocdave (Post 11111435)
The "LOB" was propagated by Seahawk fans. If you watched any Hawk games over the last 3 years you would have noticed that the defensive back, corners and safeties knocked the stuffing out of receivers and running backs. Brandon Browner was the instigator of this, Kam Chancellor was a close second. Google them and see for yourself. Watching Browner knock out recievers / running backs and SS KamBam knock out lineman was something to behold. Kam is now the enforcer but hasn't played to the same level because of offseason hip surgery, dude just isn't the same. The LOB WAS real the last couple of years, this year not so much. Guess that's what happens when most of the guys leave for greener pastures and the others get hurt.

OH I GET IT. LEGION OF BOOM. LIKE "BOOM I JUST HIT YOU REALLY HARD"

THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THIS ONE TO ME. YOU SEEM NICE.

Direckshun 11-14-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11111437)
I actually like that one too.

**** it. We're doing it. Joint Chiefs of Staff = Chiefs defense

Joint Chiefs of Blast!?!? /Seahawks fan

Direckshun 11-14-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irocdave (Post 11111435)

Ohhhhhhh. "Boom" is the sound it makes when two players collide!

All this time I just figured they were hounded by an army of boom microphones.

http://newenglandfilm.com/files/imag...mpole_4091.jpg

irocdave 11-14-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11111386)
I don't know if trying to troll here would be wise. That would end badly for you sir.

Yea, probably will but I'm Ok with that. This site is awesome and the people that post here are hilarious. Like any site, there is a thread of truth with most posts and the abuse I'm going to take is worth it.

RealSNR 11-14-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 11111418)
Not sure how to respond to this, but um, as a hawks fan, beastmode run real good. Have u seen him run real hard and good? He dad it. A much. Then earthquake so name him earthquake but then fans loud to beastmode cause he run hard good like beast. Beastquake!? He run good beast mode. Flippity floppity floop.

LMAO