ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Which fetishes do you just not "get"? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292687)

In58men 05-26-2015 07:12 PM

Okay here it goes. It ****ed me up a little lol.

I was at my buddies house for a little get together with some friends. We were all drinking and having a good time. I notice this girl was eyeing me the whole time. I just needed a few more beers and I was going to make my move. I just wanted head and didn't want to ****, only because she was about 5 months pregnant. I wasn't big on ****ing pregnant strangers lol.

As the night went on I asked her if she would like to go to the room with me, we started kissing and I asked if she would go down on me. She was like "yes I would love to suck your dick". I never heard such a vulgar statement before and it really got me going.

As she we sucking I stated I was going to finish (only bc some girls don't like it in their mouth) she kept going, so I was like **** it I'll finish in her mouth. Well I did finish in her mouth. She stopped, looked at me and swallowed. She then burped (a manly kind of burp) and said "you just fed my baby cum".

I said "okay, well it nice to meet you" and left the room. Until this day when I go to the town she lives in, I pray that I won't run into her and her kid. If you know Taft, CA you know it's a small town and is very likely we'll cross paths.

MMXcalibur 05-26-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11520376)

I was at my buddies house for a little get together with some friends. We were all drinking and having a good time. I notice this girl was eyeing me the whole time. I just needed a few more beers and I was going to make my move. I just wanted head and didn't want to ****, only because she was about 5 months pregnant. I wasn't big on ****ing pregnant strangers lol.

As the night went on I asked her if she would like to go to the room with me, we started kissing and I asked if she would go down on me. She was like "yes I would love to suck your dick". I never heard such a vulgar statement before and it really got me going.

As she we sucking I stated I was going to finish (only bc some girls don't like it in their mouth) she kept going, so I was like **** it I'll finish in her mouth. Well I did finish in her mouth. She stopped, looked at me and swallowed. She then burped (a manly kind of burp) and said "you just fed my baby cum".

I said "okay, well it nice to meet you" and left the room.

My poor topic...

TimBone 05-26-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

I said "okay, well it nice to meet you" and left the room. Until this day when I go to the town she lives in, I pray that I won't run into her and her kid.

A whore said something stupid. Riveting.

eDave 05-26-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

As she we sucking I stated I was going to finish (only bc some girls don't like it in their mouth) she kept going, so I was like **** it I'll finish in her mouth. Well I did finish in her mouth. She stopped, looked at me and swallowed. She then burped (a manly kind of burp) and said "you just fed my baby cum.

I said "okay, well it nice to meet you" and left the room.

Pffft. Typical Tuesday night.

I'm not into anal. Never have been, never done it.

I won't date a woman with ugly feet. I love a sexy foot. It's well documented around here. I buy lots of shoes for SO's.

I don't cum on feet or anything. But I'll suck on a toe and love to give foot massages.

In58men 05-26-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 11520386)
My poor topic...

Anyways about those foot fetishes......nasty.

In58men 05-26-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11520388)
Pffft. Typical Tuesday night.

I hate Tuesdays

George Liquor 05-26-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

I said "okay, well it nice to meet you" and left the room. Until this day when I go to the town she lives in, I pray that I won't run into her and her kid. If you know Taft, CA you know it's a small town and is very likely we'll cross paths.

Major letdown 2/10

George Liquor 05-26-2015 07:22 PM

I've not into the foot thing but that's because my feet are ticklish as shit, I'd boot my girlfriend in the face if she tried anything.

The Franchise 05-26-2015 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 11520190)
My best friends sister is a furry, it's quite ****ed up. As for the rape one, it has to do with a woman haveing ZERO control and being wanted so bad you're will to risk jail time to have them, I had a gf that wanted me to actually cut her during, ya know to make it more "real".

Slept with a chick that wanted me to actually punch her in the face during sex.

In58men 05-26-2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 11520401)
Major letdown 2/10

Either I was over exaggerating like I assumed or most of you have been with some dirty nasty bitches.

listopencil 05-26-2015 07:40 PM

Feet, piss, shit, cuckolding, substantial pain, voyeurism. Probably more.

George Liquor 05-26-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11520418)
Either I was over exaggerating like I assumed or most of you have been with some dirty nasty bitches.

A little bit of both. I've never had a chick ask me to do anything with shit/piss (that's pretty gross too). But I've had a few freaky women in my day.

Cheater5 05-26-2015 07:46 PM

Amputation fetishes. I saw some disturbing port in Germany years ago.

In58men 05-26-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 11520438)
A little bit of both. I've never had a chick ask me to do anything with shit/piss (that's pretty gross too). But I've had a few freaky women in my day.

The whole "you fed my baby cum" just put disturbing pictures in my head. Even when my wife was prego it came back to haunt me.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-26-2015 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I crack jokes about it, but I don't get the grocery fetish.