ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why is the NFL important? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300567)

jspchief 06-26-2016 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12290722)
You're a dumb **** too

/thread

displacedinMN 06-26-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12290693)
WTF? It's entertainment...just like any other sports league, just like TV, just like (most) books, just like magazines, just like radio, just like music....

True. If there wasn't football-there would be something else to entertain us or take up time.

RunKC 06-26-2016 12:19 PM

Of course it's a mega-corporation. Evey NFL owner just got their $222.6 million for the 2015 season.

Yet taxpayers need to pay for this shit?

Chief Pagan 06-26-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 12290567)
Also tribalism. Humans are still tribal animals.

Yea. Don't go knocking vicarious warfare. It is almost always preferable to the real thing.

lewdog 06-26-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12290708)
Take your Progressive Marxist politically correct BS elsewhere !!! American sport is the last bastian of true real American combat outside of the military and even both the military and American sport have been severely hindered by your Progressive ideological ilk and their lawyers who strip us of our rights,property and $$ everyday !!

"Progressivism" seeks to gut the American way of Life and especially American Spirit of every American individual every day. You don't see this because you don't know history.

Yes, I was political in this forum because YOU were political !! As Patrick Henry said, "Give me Liberty or give me Death" !! Ban me if you must.:rolleyes:

You post some of the most worthless and meaningless shit on the entire board. I hope for your sake and those who have to be around you in real life, that this is all trolling.

Pablo 06-26-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12290818)
You post some of the most worthless and meaningless shit on the entire board. I hope for your sake and those who have to be around you in real life, that this is all trolling.

He is a DC regular. Like the rest that post over there daily he is truly that bat shit crazy.

Pitt Gorilla 06-26-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

You're a dumb **** too

well, yeah.

MMXcalibur 06-26-2016 01:33 PM

**** the Broncos.

teedubya 06-26-2016 04:13 PM

Bread and Circuses.

teedubya 06-26-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

You're a dumb **** too

You're one of the rudest planeteers...

When people talk about leaving the Planet because of people being assholes, and the tone of this place being shitty... it kind of flows back to people like you.

Your type of persona has ruined Chiefsplanet.

eDave 06-26-2016 04:14 PM

It's entertainment. Entertainment is important.

Rain Man 06-26-2016 04:23 PM

In its early days, it was cool civic pride. There's still a little of that, but for the most part it's turned into a big life-action movie.

DaneMcCloud 06-26-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 12291180)

When people talk about leaving the Planet because of people being assholes, and the tone of this place being shitty... it kind of flows back to people like you.

People that can't help themselves from spouting religious and political opinions in the main forum on completely unrelated topics deserve all the criticism they receive, IMO.

That guy is the worst offender.

eDave 06-26-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 12291180)

You've been around long enough to know that "You're a dumb **** too" is CP's way of saying "I respectfully disagree with your assertion as well".

SAUTO is just being polite.

Spott 06-26-2016 05:32 PM

It's not important, but its fun to watch. The good thing about sports is that you really don't have to pay to enjoy it. However, I've never understood the bragging aspect of it and why people feel like they need to talk shit on other fans. It's even more trivial when it comes to college because the ones that talk the most smack either didn't attend the school that they follow or didn't even attend college at all.