ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith: "I think [the Chiefs] are only committed to me through this year" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307805)

Baby Lee 05-17-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 12878210)
Whats next going to refer me to your youtube channel?

Geez, I'd love to sit around and chat. But I need to go in the other room and . . . read the newspaper or something.

SAUTO 05-17-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12878137)
That settles it. Tigger is Alex Smith.

Oh god.

I sure hope not.

SAUTO 05-17-2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12878059)
stating the obvious..

May or may not actually hear that he informed them of his plans to retire in 2018.

stay tuned.. doesn't matter though. On to the Mahomo era!

ROFL

I'm quoting this again just to point out the idiocy of it.

He said himself he thinks he has several years left...

Hammock Parties 05-17-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12878066)
Can you imagine the heads exploding if an Alex-led AFC team goes on a playoff tear at our expense, even in 4-5 years?

This is the second time you've posted this brain-dead fantasy. ROFL

You're nothing but an alex smith fanboy who's trying to keep a straight face by lacing your homerism with word diarrhea.

You might as well be known as Sandy Lee or BabyUppercut at this point.

Come to your senses already. He's headed for the garbage heap.

Hammock Parties 05-17-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 12878136)
Delusional.

"I feel like I'm getting better" is the new "graded out perfectly."

Sandy Vagina 05-17-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12878226)
ROFL

I'm quoting this again just to point out the idiocy of it.

He said himself he thinks he has several years left...

idiocy would be Smith choosing to play somewhere else after the year..

Baby Lee 05-17-2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12878227)
This is the second time you've posted this brain-dead fantasy. ROFL

You're nothing but an alex smith fanboy who's trying to keep a straight face by lacing your homerism with word diarrhea.

You might as well be known as Sandy Lee or BabyUppercut at this point.

Come to your senses already. He's headed for the garbage heap.

I'm a Chiefs fan. One who's never been banned, or had to change his username. Who's never whored around on Donko board, or alienated most everyone who's been on here.

I want the Chiefs to do well. The Kansas City Chiefs, an NFL franchise.

I'm ecstatic that the Chiefs secured a solid QB in the draft by actually scouting, identifying and securing him, instead of throwing darts at the QB board every year, regardless of merit.

I don't think Dorsey will let Alex go to a potential playoff rival, and I have faith that he'll develop the team sufficient to beat whomever they face anyway.

The only schadenfreude is to the fans who increasingly demonstrate that their pissing and moaning about mediocrity was a mere mask for their pissing and moaning about no blockbuster QB draft. The ones who could give a shit about the rest of the team, so long as the franchise drafts the way they want them to [the wheekyewbee crew]. It's not gonna bite them in the ass because Dorsey is a professional, but they [and they alone] would deserve it if it did.

Coogs 05-17-2017 06:19 PM

Personally I don't think they are committed to him as the starting QB even this year. Money is the only reason he is still here. If Mahomes shows up strong in camp... the switch is happening sooner than 2018.

Hammock Parties 05-17-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12878242)
I don't think Dorsey will let Alex go to a potential playoff rival, and I have faith that he'll develop the team sufficient to beat whomever they face anyway.

ROFL

Why would he care? Alex Smith isn't putting any teams over the top. Come the **** ON man.

You're off your rocker.

BWillie 05-17-2017 06:21 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/QnF7z...a532e958d1d9d9

BWillie 05-17-2017 06:22 PM

I hear the Patriots are foaming at the mouth at the thought of signing Alex Smiff. To be their 3rd string quarterback.

SAUTO 05-17-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12878238)
idiocy would be Smith choosing to play somewhere else after the year..

ROFL. Money talks. That is a lot to walk away from. someonee will pay him, just not us

Pablo 05-17-2017 06:26 PM

Yawn. Make a thread when he kills himself.

Sandy Vagina 05-17-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12878272)
ROFL. Money talks. That is a lot to walk away from. someonee will pay him, just not us

Money is great, but after collecting 100+ million at age 33-34.. he would be a ****ing greedpig idiot for risking permanent damage to his future. Dude's got a family to be there for... so yeah.. I would slap him myself for playing longer.

SAUTO 05-17-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12878242)
I'm a Chiefs fan. One who's never been banned, or had to change his username. Who's never whored around on Donko board, or alienated most everyone who's been on here.

I want the Chiefs to do well. The Kansas City Chiefs, an NFL franchise.

I'm ecstatic that the Chiefs secured a solid QB in the draft by actually scouting, identifying and securing him, instead of throwing darts at the QB board every year, regardless of merit.

The only schadenfreude is to the fans who increasingly demonstrate that their pissing and moaning about mediocrity was a mere mask for their pissing and moaning about no blockbuster QB draft. The ones who could give a shit about the rest of the team, so long as the franchise drafts the way they want them to [the wheekyewbee crew]. It's not gonna bite them in the ass because Dorsey is a professional, but they [and they alone] would deserve it if it did.

What do you think Dorsey is going to do to prevent him going to a possible playoff team?