ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Edwards Signs! (reportedly) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133190)

Mecca 01-07-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
I admitted it, freely.

There was no reason for you to act like a jackass over it.

Sure there is, you're acting like a jackass over Herman Edwards all over this board. So maybe resorting to your level will click in your head a few times. Taking the higher ground isn't working with you so maybe being brutally honest will.

tk13 01-07-2006 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melbar
Amen.
Dont forger the running back.

And their best offensive lineman, Kevin Mawae. If the Chiefs lost Green, LJ, and Roaf we'd be dead.

melbar 01-07-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
Miami went 9-7 which is pretty damn good for what they have

What they have is a team that was picked to go to the Super Bowl year before last , a great D , and 2 star running backs. Chambers was making some nice plays too.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Sure there is, you're acting like a jackass over Herman Edwards all over this board.

Yes, but he deserves it.

And furthermore, he's not admitting shit.

Mecca 01-07-2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Yes, but he deserves it.

And furthermore, he's not admitting shit.

So he deserves it in your estimation because you don't like him? That's great logic man, if I was giving you what I thought you deserved after this lame "germ warfare" crap. Not to mention all these posts on here that are just illogical.

You'd think I was a hell of alot more than just a jackass right now.

melbar 01-07-2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
And their best offensive lineman, Kevin Mawae. If the Chiefs lost Green, LJ, and Roaf we'd be dead.

We saw what losing 1 pro-bowl lineman can do . If we had had Roaf healthy do you think we would be playing this weekend , or maybe even starting next?

Logical 01-07-2006 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jones
Kirk Ferentz would have been a MUCH better hire then Hermeil. heck, I'd even take Stoops. At least he can surprise us and be great, we know what we're getting with Hermeil.. mediocrity.

Why don't you post Iowa's records the last 4 or 5 years under Ferentz. Pretty unimpressive as I recall except for 1 year.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 05:10 PM

Quote:

So he deserves it in your estimation because you don't like him? That's great logic man, if I was giving you what I thought you deserved after this lame "germ warfare" crap. Not to mention all these posts on here that are just illogical.

You'd think I was a hell of alot more than just a jackass right now.

Dude. If you came out and said "I don't know shit about football" I wouldn't respond with "HAHA U MORON."

Show some decency. We may not agree, that doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it.

Jim Jones 01-07-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Why don't you post Iowa's records the last 4 or 5 years under Ferentz. Pretty unimpressive as I recall except for 1 year.

11-2, 10-3, 10-2, 7-5. Pretty damn good considering Iowa was in the shits before he got there, and it's probably damn near impossible to convince a top recruit to play out in the middle of nowhere at Iowa. he has NFL experience and totally rebuilt that program, seems like the perfect coach to me.

B2chiefsfan 01-07-2006 05:14 PM

I'm cool the Herman Deal. I reallly think he'll do well for the Chiefs. Do I expect him to take the Chiefs to the SuperBowl...???? Hell, I'll be tickled to death if the Chiefs just get a playoff win within the next couple of years.....

He's an NFL coach with playoff wins(within the last five years) under his belt

Yep, I like the Herman pick...............

Mecca 01-07-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Dude. If you came out and said "I don't know shit about football" I wouldn't respond with "HAHA U MORON."

Show some decency. We may not agree, that doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it.

So let me get this right, I'm acting like a jerk? From what I've seen, since last night that it became official this was getting done you've been running around this board acting like a jerk.

Craving attention, creating your little "germ warfare" thing. Telling us all how horrible Herm is because he wasn't "your guy".

Simple as this, if you're going to act like a jerk you should expect to get it back sooner or later. Are you trying to say you should be able to act like a jackass but not get called on it by anyone?

shakesthecat 01-07-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav

your and idiot

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

So let me get this right, I'm acting like a jerk? From what I've seen, since last night that it became official this was getting done you've been running around this board acting like a jerk.

Craving attention, creating your little "germ warfare" thing. Telling us all how horrible Herm is because he wasn't "your guy".

Simple as this, if you're going to act like a jerk you should expect to get it back sooner or later. Are you trying to say you should be able to act like a jackass but not get called on it by anyone?

I'm not acting like a jerk.

I have an opinion. I haven't attacked anyone for disagreeing with it.

I may defend my opinion to the death. That does NOT make me a jerk.

The fact that ANYONE is offended by what amounts to an AVATAR CLUB is ridiculous. Grow some thicker skin.

If you're so incensed, start a PRO-GERM club or something. It would be fun as hell if you ask me...and that's what Chiefsplanet is all about.

Mecca 01-07-2006 05:22 PM

Quote:

I'm not acting like a jerk.

I have an opinion. I haven't attacked anyone for disagreeing with it.

I may defend my opinion to the death. That does NOT make me a jerk.

The fact that ANYONE is offended by what amounts to an AVATAR CLUB is ridiculous. Grow some thicker skin.

If you're so incensed, start a PRO-GERM club or something. It would be fun as hell if you ask me...and that's what Chiefsplanet is all about.

I'm not offended by it I just think it's dumb........What's your sig line again?

Originally Posted by htismaqe

I said your opinion is DUMB.

I think that applies in this situation to how I feel about all of this.

B2chiefsfan 01-07-2006 05:27 PM

This Herman guy really sucks...........:rolleyes:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/coaches/i...p?coaches_id=3

New York Jets Head Coach Herman Edwards' endless passion for the game of football combined with a relentless work ethic has quickly earned him the distinction of being one of the NFL's bright, innovative head coaches. Edwards, who guided the Jets to back-to-back AFC playoff berths (2001 and 2002), led the Green and White to the 2002 AFC East title in what is widely considered to be the most competitive division in all of professional football. He became the only coach in New York Jets history to have guided the Jets to winning seasons in three of his first four years. In the 2004 season, the Jets finished the regular season with a 10-6 record and a 1-1 record in the postseason. He guided the Jets to a 6-2 mark at home this season and a 4-4 record in road games. Edwards, by virtue of the Jets' 2004 Wild Card berth became the first head coach in New York Jets history to have earned admission into the postseason on three separate occasions. Edwards also has earned the distinction of becoming the first Jets coach to lead the Jets to two AFC Divisional Playoff games (2002 and 2004), and became the first coach since Walt Michaels in 1982 to lead the Jets to a playoff road win when the Jets defeated the AFC West Champions San Diego Chargers.
Edwards 10-6 record made him just the third head coach in franchise history to lead his team to double-digit wins in different seasons with the Jets. Edwards, perhaps one of the finest coaches in the NFL in adverse situations, helped the Jets rally from a two-game slide, and the loss of QB Chad Pennington in early November, to earn two big road wins in a row, thus closing out the month of November 3-2.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 05:28 PM

Wow. A bio from the JETS website.

I bet they really point out all of his shortcomings there.

B2chiefsfan 01-07-2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

Gochiefs has gotten himself a pair of nuts lately.............:spock:

Go ahead and bring it this way youngster.............

CHIEF4EVER 01-07-2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

If any of it is nonfactual, please elaborate.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
If any of it is nonfactual, please elaborate.

Most team websites blow their players and coaches endlessly. You'd be hard pressed to find a bio that pointed out ANYTHING negative.

Please note that this team just DUMPED him.

melbar 01-07-2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakesthecat
your and idiot

your AND idiot.... ROFL
classic

CHIEF4EVER 01-07-2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

Most team websites blow their players and coaches endlessly. You'd be hard pressed to find a bio that pointed out ANYTHING negative.

Please note that this team just DUMPED him.

You still failed to elaborate on the nonfactual portions in spite of the deflection. BTW, he didn't get dumped, They got compensation for him.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
You still failed to elaborate on the nonfactual portions in spite of the deflection. BTW, he didn't get dumped, They got compensation for him.

I'm sure the Jets were just HEARTBROKEN that they had to get rid of Edwards.

Plenty of facts in those bios, sure. And like I said, nothing negative.

milkman 01-07-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Edwards is a better coach than Jim Fassell........How often do we find impact players in the 4th round? Playing the law of averages it's not a bad move. It's a 2nd day pick for a head coach, hell Tampa gave up 2 first rounders.

I don't get this.

Every one arguing for Edwards cites his playoff record, yet summarily dismisses Fassel's playoff record.

Fassel's overall career record is better than Edwards, and he took a team that he built, not another HC, ala Switzer, to the SB, with a far worse QB than Hermie has had to work with.

So tell me why Fassel is worse than Edwards?

Mecca 01-07-2006 06:09 PM

How about because Fassell's background is offense and we don't need another offensive head coach? If we wanted to do that we could have just hired Al Saunders and had 5 more years of what we just had.

We're never going to win with all offense and no defense. I don't think we should have had much consideration to hiring an offense first head coach.

milkman 01-07-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

How about because Fassell's background is offense and we don't need another offensive head coach? If we wanted to do that we could have just hired Al Saunders and had 5 more years of what we just had.

We're never going to win with all offense and no defense. I don't think we should have had much consideration to hiring an offense first head coach.

So you mean't to say that Edwards is a better "choice", instead of better "coach"?

Mecca 01-07-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideWinder
So you mean't to say that Edwards is a better "choice", instead of better "coach"?

You could say that, I don't think Jim Fassell is a horrible coach or anything. He's just not the right fit here.

milkman 01-07-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

You could say that, I don't think Jim Fassell is a horrible coach or anything. He's just not the right fit here.

OK, I can accept that.

Jim Jones 01-07-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

What background does Herm have? He's just a motivational guy, he's never been known as any kind of X's and O's guy on either side of the ball. His defenses in New York were ass until Donnie Henderson came along.

Fassel might have a background in offense but that doesn't mean he's incapable of hiring a great defensive coordinator to work the D for him.

If you want a f'ing defensive minded coach then lets get Ron Rivera!!!

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 06:14 PM

Yep. Well done, lieutenant.

Mecca 01-07-2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

What background does Herm have? He's just a motivational guy, he's never been known as any kind of X's and O's guy on either side of the ball. His defenses in New York were ass until Donnie Henderson came along.

Fassel might have a background in offense but that doesn't mean he's incapable of hiring a great defensive coordinator to work the D for him.

You can ask TK to post all the Herm info again that he's posted........either that or you can search back through the board to find it.

Herm was a defensive back coach here and with Tampa for many years.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

Herm was a defensive back coach here and with Tampa for many years.

Exactly. Not much of a pedigree.

Mecca 01-07-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Exactly. Not much of a pedigree.

Do you realize how many players he sent to the Pro Bowl when he was a DB coach? I'm pretty sure he's credited for making Dale Carter the player he was.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Do you realize how many players he sent to the Pro Bowl when he was a DB coach? I'm pretty sure he's credited for making Dale Carter the player he was.

I don't care. Jerome Woods made the pro bowl two years ago.

milkman 01-07-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

I am not happy with Herm as HC, but I think the guys that are make a valid point when they point out that this is a veteran team, and a coach with experience is better suited to the job at this point in time.

I would rather have hired Al, but I think Rivera would have been a bad fit today.

Tribal Warfare 01-07-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideWinder
I am not happy with Herm as HC, but I think the guys that are make a valid point when they point out that this is a veteran team, and a coach with experience is better suited to the job at this point in time.

I would rather have hired Al, but I think Rivera would have been a bad fit today.

I'm hoping that Herm will bring the Tampa Bay Buccaneer style, and attitude to the defense. If he can do that I'll be happy. though this style better not affect the offensive scheme then I'll be really pissed.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2006 08:38 PM

**** all you stupid ass haters. the Chiefs are our team, show some god damn pride whoever the hell it is we got at coach. i bet you herman edwards will be a great fit for this team. quit trying to start shit with your germ warfare stuff. its really childish

milkman 01-07-2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001
**** all you stupid ass haters. the Chiefs are our team, show some god damn pride whoever the hell it is we got at coach. i bet you herman edwards will be a great fit for this team. quit trying to start shit with your germ warfare stuff. its really childish

I love it when n00bs feel like they have a say in anything.

It's so cute!

VonneMarie 01-07-2006 11:22 PM

Just thought I pass this along...

Chiefs | Team close to terms with Edwards
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 20:15:55 -0800

Doug Tucker, of the Associated Press, reports the Kansas City Chiefs are close to coming to terms with former New York Jets head coach Herman Edwards. The team expects to finalize a deal with him Sunday, Jan. 8, and formally announce him as the new head coach on Monday, Jan. 9. As reported earlier, it is believed that Edwards will earn between $4 million and $5 million a year with the Chiefs.

DaWolf 01-08-2006 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Color Red
Here's what I like about this: Peterson's MO has been to do what it takes (trade draft choices if need be) to get someone reasonably proven as HC.

The one thing I have never understood is people's insistance that we don't spend money. That's a load of BS. We spend plenty of money, and we had when we hired Vermeil one of the largest and highest paid staffs in the NFL. When guys request players we go out and pay for them. I have no problem with Carl there, so I agree with what you say there. Carl sees what he wants and gets it.

Here's the negative though: many times what Carl wants is just wrong for the organization. He will often sign the wrong player. He will often sign no player because he feels like he's already put together a good team. He will often hire the wrong coach (Gunther twice). i've never questioned Carl's desire to win, it is there in full force. But he wants to win with his buddies or his players (Grbac is a perfect example), and often when that doesn't mesh with being a good decision, it backfires...

Rausch 01-08-2006 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie
Just thought I pass this along...

Chiefs | Team close to terms with Edwards
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 20:15:55 -0800

Doug Tucker, of the Associated Press, reports the Kansas City Chiefs are close to coming to terms with former New York Jets head coach Herman Edwards. The team expects to finalize a deal with him Sunday, Jan. 8, and formally announce him as the new head coach on Monday, Jan. 9. As reported earlier, it is believed that Edwards will earn between $4 million and $5 million a year with the Chiefs.

Monday at 3.... :hmmm:

Where did I see that.......

Hammock Parties 11-20-2007 10:53 PM

WOOHOO!

Stinger 11-20-2007 10:55 PM

Yeah .... print'em !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Well wait a minute ..

Pablo 11-20-2007 10:56 PM

This is the best news I've heard all night. Herm 4 Lyfe!!!!!

Mecca 11-20-2007 10:58 PM

Can we take this one back.......and anything nice I said about Herm in this thread.....I take back.

Hammock Parties 11-20-2007 10:59 PM

It's funny seeing Mecca defend Herm in this thread while Germ Warfare unites.

TEX 11-20-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
I'm hoping that Herm will bring the Tampa Bay Buccaneer style, and attitude to the defense. If he can do that I'll be happy. though this style better not affect the offensive scheme then I'll be really pissed.

ROFL

I guess your PISSED! :hmmm:

Pablo 11-20-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Can we take this one back.......and anything nice I said about Herm in this thread.....I take back.

OH yeah..there was a bunch of Herm-blowin' goin down in this thread. It's okay, I still haven't totally lost hope in Herm. At least he's building a good team for someone else to take over.

Mecca 11-20-2007 11:00 PM

I feel ashamed.....ashamed I said nice things about Herm.

dirk digler 11-20-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

This is pointless no matter what I say some of you just won't be happy.

Jim Jones here basically saying Herms a bad coach because he doesn't have 4 Pro Bowl QB's on his roster is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen but that's his perogative.

Jim Fassell isn't more "qualified" because he went to a Superbowl. Barry Switzer won a Superbowl, you wanna hire him?

This arguement has become stupid because some people are taking this to extreme levels to just dislike Edwards. If you don't like the decision fine but the way some of you are acting is just absurd.

LMAO

Priceless

Mecca 11-20-2007 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
LMAO

Priceless

Obviously personal experience changes things.

smittysbar 11-20-2007 11:07 PM

Boy I got a kick out of this thread...

dirk digler 11-20-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Obviously personal experience changes things.

Flip-flopper

:)

Mecca 11-20-2007 11:09 PM

Yes I'm flipping.......I need a shower now to wash the shit I said off....

I was wrong I fully admit it and wish to change my views, I have now be educated.

MadMax 11-21-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg
Chiefs | Edwards reportedly signed to 5-year deal
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:28:02 -0800

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have reportedly signed New York Jets head coach Herman Edwards to a five-year deal worth as much as $20 million. A press conference is tentatively scheduled for Monday, Jan. 9, to announce Edwards as the new Chiefs coach.

Rewind the clock PLEASE!!!!

Hammock Parties 12-28-2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 2948485)
Dick had skins on the wall. Germ is an overgrown cheerleader.

Prophetic.

Kyle DeLexus 12-28-2008 01:13 AM

They'll give Herm $20 mill but won't open the wallet for any talented players

Mr. Flopnuts 12-28-2008 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 2948425)
I commend the move. Carl didn't waste any time. My God, Vermeil hasn't even been retired a week and Carl has already found his replacement. Edwards is a tough, no nonsense coach and I think his enthusiasm will pay off for us. Some are acting like we just signed Mike Tice for God's sake-let's keep it in perspective, Edwards knows how to coach players and motivate them.

What?

Bugeater 12-28-2008 01:50 AM

This thread is a good example of how little the people who act like they know everything really know.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-28-2008 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 2949894)
Edwards is a better coach than Jim Fassell........How often do we find impact players in the 4th round? Playing the law of averages it's not a bad move. It's a 2nd day pick for a head coach, hell Tampa gave up 2 first rounders.

What?

ClevelandBronco 12-28-2008 01:54 AM

I'm like a guy walking past a graveyard full of people I never met.

cdcox 12-28-2008 02:15 AM

Worst thread ever.

pr_capone 12-28-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5330517)
Prophetic.

you don't get to toot your own horn on this subject since you flip flopped

Rausch 12-28-2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 5330565)
you don't get to toot your own horn on this subject since you flip flopped

And if he was any kind of reporter he would have contacted the NFL and found out exactly WHY the NFL let up on their "no picks for coaches" stance.

Something a drunk **** like me posted the phone number (now changed) and reason for around this time...

KCChiefsMan 12-28-2008 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 2949954)
I think I'm the only one on here that thinks Herm Edwards is a good coach

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

okay..........my size 12 is in my mouth, shoes and socks still on. :cuss::cuss:

smittysbar 12-28-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 2948425)
I commend the move. Carl didn't waste any time. My God, Vermeil hasn't even been retired a week and Carl has already found his replacement. Edwards is a tough, no nonsense coach and I think his enthusiasm will pay off for us. Some are acting like we just signed Mike Tice for God's sake-let's keep it in perspective, Edwards knows how to coach players and motivate them.

Good stuff :D I bet you would change a few things in this post, if written today.

Reerun_KC 12-28-2008 09:35 AM

This is the best thread I have ever reviewed... Nothing more sastisfying that reading all these Herm swallowers and watching them eat cock..

BigChiefFan 12-28-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 5330728)
Good stuff :D I bet you would change a few things in this post, if written today.

I still think he's a good motivator, however, my optimism at that point in time looks a bit foolish today.

I also saw the thread title and my heart about sank-I thought this was current and I was about to lose it.

For the record, I also liked Hugh Douglas.:D

Over-Head 12-28-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5330730)
This is the best thread I have ever reviewed... Nothing more sastisfying that reading all these Herm swallowers and watching them eat cock..

:clap:ROFL:clap:

smittysbar 12-28-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 5330731)
I still think he's a good motivator, however, my optimism at that point in time looks a bit foolish today.

I also saw the thread title and my heart about sank-I thought this was current and I was about to lose it.

For the record, I also liked Hugh Douglas.:D

Oh, me too. I immediately checked the date.

milkman 12-28-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5330730)

I wasn't happy that we signed Herman ****ing Edwards, but unlike you, I just didn't see the need to beat everyone over the head with it.

We were stuck with him.
State your opinion and move on.

When the time comes for you to gloat, do it.

But even though I never liked Herman ****ing Edwards, your continuous drumming on the subject got really tiresome.

blueballs 12-28-2008 09:45 AM

did you leave out the re
resigns today

Braincase 12-28-2008 09:47 AM

Keep in mind that keeping Herm around may prove to be an economic decision - if the coach the new GM (whoever that is) wants is more expensive than Herm, we might wait until after all the stadium renovations are done before giving the new guy the keys.

blueballs 12-28-2008 09:49 AM

kill the messenger

smittysbar 12-28-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5330736)
I wasn't happy that we signed Herman ****ing Edwards, but unlike you, I just didn't see the need to beat everyone over the head with it.

We were stuck with him.

But even though I never liked Herman ****ing Edwards, your continuous drumming on the subject got really tiresome.

heh, I got a kick out of it. Always made me think, "wow someone that hates him more then me.......unbelievable". I truly think he would take a swing at him, if the opportunity ever came to be. :D

milkman 12-28-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 5330747)
heh, I got a kick out of it. Always made me think, "wow someone that hates him more then me.......unbelievable". I truly think he would take a swing at him, if the opportunity ever came to be. :D

I guess if I thought of that potential scenario, I might have enjoyed it more.
But I didn't really get all worked up about it.

I sometimes occassionally thought he just went overboard, even though, for the most, I agreed.

Reerun_KC 12-28-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5330736)

We were stuck with him.

Its good to be me....

Reerun_KC 12-28-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5330750)
I guess if I thought of that potential scenario, I might have enjoyed it more.
But I didn't really get all worked up about it.

I sometimes occassionally thought he just went overboard, even though, for the most, I agreed.

Its okay, really...

I would of never taken a swing at him, that is not my style... I would have called him out though if I ever met him... I would like to ask him some questions the KC media is to chicken bleep to ask... I honestly think I could out debate him or out think Herm on any matter...

blueballs 12-28-2008 10:03 AM

she may be slow but
Karma's a cold hearted bitch

Reerun_KC 12-28-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 5330747)

No swing, but someone had to lead the Herm bashing charge....

I just will be glad when it is over with... I miss the passion and enthusiam I had for the team and franchise...