ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Dexter (Showtime) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=150271)

Hootie 12-14-2009 02:26 AM

lmao

thank ****ing god...

Deb next FTW!

MMXcalibur 12-14-2009 08:59 AM

Shit just got real, yo.

POND_OF_RED 12-14-2009 10:19 AM

HOLY SHIT! I sat motionless for about 30 minutes after watching the finale last night. Might possibly be the best written season of any TV show I've ever seen.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 11:08 AM

Mind=blown.

Rita was an intolerable wet blanket, but that was....wow.

Dexter Morgan, widower...

He's gonna have all kinds of questions to answer next semester. Why was his wife killed like that, why does he know Trinity's family (assuming that is revealed). The noose may be closing.

Jilly 12-14-2009 11:56 AM

I keep wondering how he'll do his kills next season....and I SERIOUSLY hope the answer includes NOT taking Harrison with him.

brorth 12-14-2009 12:07 PM

My wife sat on the bed for an hour, repeating "WTF just happened?"

Jilly 12-14-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brorth (Post 6345811)
My wife sat on the bed for an hour, repeating "WTF just happened?"

I had nightmares last night.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 12:30 PM

I have a feeling next season will be the last. I only wonder if they'll finally have Dex go down the river, or if he'll manage to live out a continually hidden and tortured existence.

blazzin311 12-14-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6345543)
Mind=blown.

Rita was an intolerable wet blanket, but that was....wow.

Dexter Morgan, widower...

He's gonna have all kinds of questions to answer next semester. Why was his wife killed like that, why does he know Trinity's family (assuming that is revealed). The noose may be closing.

Agreed on all accounts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 6345447)
HOLY SHIT! I sat motionless for about 30 minutes after watching the finale last night. Might possibly be the best written season of any TV show I've ever seen.

I might have to agree with you as well about this possibly being the best written season of any TV show I've ever seen. It's definitely up there for me. Brilliant fricken season. Can't wait for season 5 already.

Royal Fanatic 12-14-2009 01:19 PM

I was actually watching last night's episode and thinking "It would sure be nice if they would just end the series with Dexter deciding that he doesn't need to kill any more, and he and his family could just live happily ever after".

I guess that's not going to happen. At least now Dexter will never have to see the shock on Rita's face when she finds out what kind of a "monster" he really is.

They did set the stage for an interesting season next year.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 01:21 PM

I'm disappointed we never got a full frontal w/ her though, especially after her boob job.

Royal Fanatic 12-14-2009 01:22 PM

I wonder if we'll see Rita next year? Harry is on every week, and he's dead too.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 01:28 PM

You don't see Doakes, Rudy/Brian (save for one episode in S2), or Miguel, do ya?

Sully 12-14-2009 03:22 PM

I was honestly thinking last night that, due to the nature of their relationship and their final convo, that Trinity may make quite a few appearances just like Dexter's dad.

Maybe I'm just sad to see Lithgow gone.

irishjayhawk 12-14-2009 03:51 PM

Best episode in a long while. Holy shit.

This is why I kept watching. **** me.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 04:05 PM

I was kind of hoping the audience would get the satisfaction of seeing some of the gore of Lithgow getting dismembered, given that he was by far the most heinous of any of Dexter's trophies.

FishingRod 12-14-2009 04:10 PM

I at first thought it was just a dream but not so much. They did a great job of catching me off guard last night. Very well done. And if any of you watch Californicaion Hank is in Deep doo doo.

blazzin311 12-14-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingRod (Post 6346736)
I at first thought it was just a dream but not so much. They did a great job of catching me off guard last night. Very well done. And if any of you watch Californicaion Hank is in Deep doo doo.

Yup I fully agree on Californication. That was a hell of a way to end that season also. Both Californication and Dexter each had great season finales last night. Couldn't of asked for much more really.

Jilly 12-14-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin311 (Post 6346823)
Yup I fully agree on Californication. That was a hell of a way to end that season also. Both Californication and Dexter each had great season finales last night. Couldn't of asked for much more really.

I thought the whole season of Californication was lame until last night. Was the first time I had seen good acting all season out of them.

ChiefsFan4Life 12-14-2009 08:44 PM

Wow, I just watched the season finale

My mind is blown away. What an amazing ending to the season.

However, I agree with the earlier comment - I was looking for more gore at the Lithgow scene, but it was probably the first and I hope only time they didn't show it

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 08:50 PM

I understand why they don't show more than Dexter plunging the knife or severing the carotid artery, because then you really see the monster. However, I think that killing Lithgow on screen in a protracted scene would have provided the audience with a necessary catharsis. He was a truly evil, evil mother****er.

Buzzsaw 12-14-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6346727)
I was kind of hoping the audience would get the satisfaction of seeing some of the gore of Lithgow getting dismembered, given that he was by far the most heinous of any of Dexter's trophies.

Well he did use a claw hammer, claw side down, to kill him. His normal MO was a blade into the heart, or a garotte for "special occasions" (such as Miguel Prado).

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 09:09 PM

I'm talking "on screen violence".

irishjayhawk 12-14-2009 09:20 PM

I'm really hoping next season explores Masuka and for some reason I'm blanking on the male cop, dated reporter this season's name.

I like both of them and think they could be more developed.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 09:27 PM

Quinn.

I have a feeling Quinn's gonna get his world ****ed up next year. He's getting too close.

irishjayhawk 12-14-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6347636)
Quinn.

I have a feeling Quinn's gonna get his world ****ed up next year. He's getting too close.

Really? I mean I can see them setting him up as Doakes Part 2, but still that'd be lame.

BigRedChief 12-14-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life (Post 6347453)
Wow, I just watched the season finale

My mind is blown away. What an amazing ending to the season.

However, I agree with the earlier comment - I was looking for more gore at the Lithgow scene, but it was probably the first and I hope only time they didn't show it

I agree, but obvious they went easy on the gore as a set up for Rita. Watching the scene now after knowing about Rita means a whole different thing.

I hope Dexter puts this family BS behind him. Serial killers can't have families. Let grrandpa and grandma raise the kids or anyone. He should go full out dark passenger next season.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-14-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6347761)
I agree, but obvious they went easy on the gore as a set up for Rita. Watching the scene now after knowing about Rita means a whole different thing.

I hope Dexter puts this family BS behind him. Serial killers can't have families. Let grrandpa and grandma raise the kids or anyone. He should go full out dark passenger next season.

That's a great question, and it's a testament to the quality of the show that I was thinking about this in the shower today.

He destroys anyone who he comes in contact with. I love the character, but he's basically a terminal illness.

At the same time, he has an obligation to those kids, and there's no way that Deb will allow him to just give them up. He should, but he can't explain why, and thus, he won't be able to.

SLAG 12-14-2009 11:37 PM

The title of the last episode is called the getaway, and what does dexter want when he is on his way home... he wants to get away from his old self..

but what happens he is thrust even more into his old self.... and it is reaffirmed that he is a monster and the source of all the problems... he even agrees that mr. Mitchell is correct... it is fate and his destiny

this was an interesting experience watching it week to week as oppose to all the episodes at once... I miss watching them back to back to back... Damn the show is good

I need to catch up on californication... and I am glad Big Love is about to start as well as Chuck and burn notice....

blazzin311 12-15-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6346843)
I thought the whole season of Californication was lame until last night. Was the first time I had seen good acting all season out of them.

I fully agree on the majority of the season. I had been quite disappointed in it up until last night for the most part. It really had lacked any sense of general direction this season. I had know idea where they were going with it to be honest. Then in last night's finale it kind of came together a bit.
Hank really did himself in this time. It'll be hard for him to untangle this mess he got into or so I would expect.

KCChiefsMan 12-15-2009 02:49 AM

I just watched the finale. I am completely speechless right now. I'm out of speech.

BigRedChief 12-15-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6347963)
That's a great question, and it's a testament to the quality of the show that I was thinking about this in the shower today.

He destroys anyone who he comes in contact with. I love the character, but he's basically a terminal illness.

At the same time, he has an obligation to those kids, and there's no way that Deb will allow him to just give them up. He should, but he can't explain why, and thus, he won't be able to.

Yeah, I expect the story line to be him trying to be a single Dad and a serial killer next season.

Royal Fanatic 12-15-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6347761)

I disagree. Dexter's internal conflict is what makes the show. If went full out dark passenger it would quickly become a bore.

dpg4zombie 12-15-2009 09:45 AM

Do you possibly think that it was Quinn who killed Rita?? Like a copy cat killer? He does hates Dexter and is broken up about losing his girlfriend. Plus trinity’s timeline doesn’t add up for having time to off Rita.

MMXcalibur 12-15-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpg4zombie (Post 6348491)
Do you possibly think that it was Quinn who killed Rita?? Like a copy cat killer? He does hates Dexter and is broken up about losing his girlfriend. Plus trinity’s timeline doesn’t add up for having time to off Rita.

Spoiler!

L.A. Chieffan 12-15-2009 10:27 AM

It doesn't explain how Trinity found out where dexter lives. If thats the way they decide to end the show I'd be happy with it. Kind of a come full circle type thing. Then in a couple of years we can have a spin-off type series with Dexters teenage son wasting people and Dex there all the way mentoring him. Anyways, I'm glad the writers finally showed some balls there at the end, the show was starting to become way too generic.

Jilly 12-15-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin311 (Post 6348169)
I fully agree on the majority of the season. I had been quite disappointed in it up until last night for the most part. It really had lacked any sense of general direction this season. I had know idea where they were going with it to be honest. Then in last night's finale it kind of came together a bit.
Hank really did himself in this time. It'll be hard for him to untangle this mess he got into or so I would expect.

I wouldn't forgive him. The guy is a mess....and part of what's hurt the show for me is the total lack of immorality on any of their parts. And honestly, I don't have high morals so that should say something.

Dave Lane 12-15-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6345760)
I keep wondering how he'll do his kills next season....and I SERIOUSLY hope the answer includes NOT taking Harrison with him.

Thats how the books go. Dexter trains all 3 of them.

Jilly 12-15-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 6349062)

Ugh, no. I don't think I can deal with that.

Jilly 12-15-2009 02:01 PM

I keep wanting to believe that Dexter is good at heart.

KCChiefsMan 12-15-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6349295)

he is, every city needs a Dexter :D

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-15-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 6348619)
It doesn't explain how Trinity found out where dexter lives. If thats the way they decide to end the show I'd be happy with it. Kind of a come full circle type thing. Then in a couple of years we can have a spin-off type series with Dexters teenage son wasting people and Dex there all the way mentoring him. Anyways, I'm glad the writers finally showed some balls there at the end, the show was starting to become way too generic.

He was in Deb's apartment. We saw him bitching going through her mail, but we didn't see him leave the apt. It's quite possible he found some information about Dexter there (picture etc, address, etc.) and it just wasn't on screen.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-15-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6349295)

Spoiler!

KCChiefsMan 12-15-2009 04:34 PM

they could go many different directions with season 5. I cannot wait for it! Great writing, great acting and this was the best season to date IMO. Lithgow was a perfect choice for that role and I hope they can keep it going at this quality.

Hootie 12-15-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

thanks for that tidbit asshole

BigRedChief 12-15-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6349695)
He was in Deb's apartment. We saw him bitching going through her mail, but we didn't see him leave the apt. It's quite possible he found some information about Dexter there (picture etc, address, etc.) and it just wasn't on screen.

Remeber Deb was tracking and learning what happened to Dexter's mom. Maybe Trinity decided to do the same thing to dexter's son that happened to him from something he found at Deb's apartment.

And could he pull a Dexter on Rita and send her boady out in pieces so he doesn't have to explain how trinity picked his place and wife for his next target?

irishjayhawk 12-15-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6349702)
Spoiler!

I hope they go this route. I hope they go more sociopath than hero with respect to Dexter. Sure, we'll root for Dexter to kill the "bad guy" but I'd like them to show Dexter in a much more ambiguous light, like I mentioned earlier.

blazzin311 12-15-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 6349747)
they could go many different directions with season 5. I cannot wait for it! Great writing, great acting and this was the best season to date IMO. Lithgow was a perfect choice for that role and I hope they can keep it going at this quality.

I fully agree. This season was definitely the best yet and Lithgow was tremendous as "Trinity/Arthur Mitchell". It will be hard mind you I feel to really top this season in my mind. Then again, who had any idea before this season that it was going to be as good as it was? So they could shock us again somehow next season I suppose. Ya never know.

blazzin311 12-15-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

:banghead:

Not trying to be a dick to ya or nothing but next time put some kind of spoiler warning before you post crap like this. Most of us probably haven't read the books. So if they decide to take it this route perhaps next season as you seem to think they might depending on if they follow the books or not, you may have just ruined it to a certain extent. Not entirely but still. Come on man. Common sense. Next time use it! :D

BigRedChief 12-16-2009 09:07 AM

Just re-watched the scene with Trinity on Dexter's table. Dexter is talking about his life with his family and Trinity tells him its too late and turns his head sadly.

blazzin311 12-16-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6351155)
Just re-watched the scene with Trinity on Dexter's table. Dexter is talking about his life with his family and Trinity tells him its too late and turns his head sadly.

Yup I recall that. Didn't know quite what he meant by it at the time but I suppose we do now. That evil bastard!

irishjayhawk 12-16-2009 04:02 PM

I had to tell my brother that. He didn't pick up on the subtle things he did/said while on the table that, in hindsight, meant so much.

BigRedChief 01-14-2010 08:20 AM

Michael C. Hall says he's being treated for cancer
Jan. 13, 2010, 4:25 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The name of the Los Angeles area health facility where he has undergone treatment was not released.
Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.

The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe <NOBR id=itxt_nobr_3_0 style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 100%; COLOR: #009900">awardshttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adT...bing_11pxw.gif</NOBR> with his wife, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's "Dexter." Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.

Carlota69 01-14-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6443994)
Michael C. Hall says he's being treated for cancer
Jan. 13, 2010, 4:25 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The name of the Los Angeles area health facility where he has undergone treatment was not released.
Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.

The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe <NOBR id=itxt_nobr_3_0 style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 100%; COLOR: #009900">awardshttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adT...bing_11pxw.gif</NOBR> with his wife, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's "Dexter." Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.

Such a bummer. I really hope he does beat it. He's one of my favorite actors adn Dexter is by far my favorite show of all time. I also hope the show and Michael finally win the Golde Globe. So deserved.

irishjayhawk 01-14-2010 03:17 PM

From what I read, he's already been treated and it's currently in remission. He'll be back for Season 5.

Lzen 01-17-2010 11:54 AM

Glad to hear he is doing alright. After a break over the holidays, the wife and I are starting in on season 2 right now. Can't wait to get current.

BigRedChief 01-17-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 6452583)
Glad to hear he is doing alright. After a break over the holidays, the wife and I are starting in on season 2 right now. Can't wait to get current.

One of my favorite seasons

Lzen 01-17-2010 11:09 PM

Holy shit! Just finished ep. 9 of season 2. BRC, you are right. Just like the first season, it gets better and better as it comes to the end. So good that I don't want to stop watching.

KCChiefsMan 01-18-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 6455910)
Holy shit! Just finished ep. 9 of season 2. BRC, you are right. Just like the first season, it gets better and better as it comes to the end. So good that I don't want to stop watching.

season 2 is great, but wait for season 4. Amazing

verbaljitsu 01-18-2010 02:40 AM

Dexter is my favorite show. I'm anxiously awaiting season 5. I'm usually pretty good at predicting where shows will go, but I don't have any ideas what the next season could really even be about. I was concerned after watching the season 4 finale, that the show might be done for good. I had to scramble to the interwebs to confirm that there would be a season 5.

ChiefsFan4Life 01-18-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 6455910)

I envy you that you are getting to watch it all for the first time. What a great series.

BigRedChief 04-26-2010 10:16 AM

The wife of Michael C. Hall says the "Dexter" star is "fully recovered" from cancer and has returned to work.
Jennifer Carpenter said Friday that Hall was "incredibly brave" when he announced in January that he was undergoing treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer that attacks the lymph nodes.
The 38-year-old Hall went into remission and continued treatment at a health facility near Los Angeles.
Hall won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award earlier this year for his portrayal of Dexter, a serial killer who targets other murderers. Carpenter stars on the bloody Showtime hit series as Dexter's seemingly unknowing sister.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/04/23/1898271/wife-dexter-star-fully-recovered.html#ixzz0mDvbpoCj

Lzen 04-26-2010 10:26 AM

We are waiting on Netflix to send disc 4 of season 3 right now. Great stuff so far. Looks like I'll probably have to wait until around August for season 4. Uggghh.

KCChiefsMan 04-26-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 6715609)
We are waiting on Netflix to send disc 4 of season 3 right now. Great stuff so far. Looks like I'll probably have to wait until around August for season 4. Uggghh.

since it's the greatest show ever made, I'll go ahead and help you out

http://www.tv-dome.net/category/dexter/page/2/

Tribal Warfare 04-26-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6715578)
The wife of Michael C. Hall says the "Dexter" star is "fully recovered" from cancer and has returned to work.
Jennifer Carpenter said Friday that Hall was "incredibly brave" when he announced in January that he was undergoing treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer that attacks the lymph nodes.
The 38-year-old Hall went into remission and continued treatment at a health facility near Los Angeles.
Hall won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award earlier this year for his portrayal of Dexter, a serial killer who targets other murderers. Carpenter stars on the bloody Showtime hit series as Dexter's seemingly unknowing sister.

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...filiate.81.jpg

Not a real attractive Carpenter pic

DeepPurple 04-26-2010 02:21 PM

What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-26-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple (Post 6716370)
What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.

You HAVE to watch Season 4. It is epic.

Miles 04-26-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 6716971)

Yep. Season 4 is considerably better than 3.

KCChiefsMan 04-26-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

well you are missing out on great writing, directing and acting. It is a brilliant show and season 4 is the best season of all.

BigRedChief 04-26-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 6716971)

THIS!

Lzen 04-27-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Well, if you don't care for Jimmy Smits' character.....

Spoiler!

irishjayhawk 04-27-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 6717209)

It's really not close. And it's the simple reason that Lithgow's performance and the character itself was much more compelling than Dex's "friend".

Lzen 04-27-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 6718641)
It's really not close. And it's the simple reason that Lithgow's performance and the character itself was much more compelling than Dex's "friend".

Makes sense to me. I haven't watched S4 yet, but I like Lithgow so I can imagine he's good.

DeepPurple 04-27-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 6717209)

I just got Showtime back two weeks ago, so I guess I'll give it another try. How much have I missed this year?

Miles 04-27-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepPurple (Post 6718833)
I just got Showtime back two weeks ago, so I guess I'll give it another try. How much have I missed this year?

It finished a while back but you might check On Demand if you have cable.

DeepPurple 04-28-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 6719724)
It finished a while back but you might check On Demand if you have cable.

I've got Directv, but I guess Showtime will probably rerun it this summer before the next season starts.

Lzen 08-16-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 6715633)
since it's the greatest show ever made, I'll go ahead and help you out

http://www.tv-dome.net/category/dexter/page/2/

Dude, that tries to download malware. Perhaps you should remove that link.

Lzen 08-16-2010 07:26 PM

Good thing that season 4 is now on Netflix.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-16-2010 07:34 PM

I made a thread about this a while back, but I'll post it here in case any fans of the show haven't seen this yet...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUbCMbW-BRE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUbCMbW-BRE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Lzen 08-25-2010 08:00 PM

Watching episode 4 of disc 2 of season 4. Getting very freaky.