ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trailer for Ridley Scott's Alien prequel leaked (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252986)

Aspengc8 06-01-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8652373)
If it wasn't scary, did it at least have awesome shock value?

I loved the shock value of the predalien forcing alien embryos down the pregnant woman's throat in AvP 2.

lol, those AvP movies were an abomination. Still can't believe FOX gave them the rights to even make those. The only 3 decent Alien franchise movies where Alien, Aleins & Alien 3.. and thats a big maybe on alien 3. Resurrection was pure crap, as well as those AvP movies. Just like they dropped the ball with that reeruned "predators" movie.. that sh1t was done with Predator 1 & 2.

Fish 06-01-2012 01:37 PM

Predators was really good. I was pleasantly surprised by that one.

Hammock Parties 06-01-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8652431)
lol, those AvP movies were an abomination. Still can't believe FOX gave them the rights to even make those. The only 3 decent Alien franchise movies where Alien, Aleins & Alien 3.. and thats a big maybe on alien 3. Resurrection was pure crap, as well as those AvP movies. Just like they dropped the ball with that reeruned "predators" movie.. that sh1t was done with Predator 1 & 2.

They were fun popcorn.

Deberg_1990 06-01-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8652467)
Predators was really good. I was pleasantly surprised by that one.

I liked Predators alot. AvP movies were pure crap.

Hammock Parties 06-01-2012 08:22 PM

Wow, that's cool. Spoilers, maybe. Still shot from trailer.

http://i48.tinypic.com/15c2u9.jpg

007 06-01-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 8652386)
Ya there are some tense parts, one that I was literally squirming in my seat. They are serious about keeping this under wraps, I had to turn in my cell phone, everyone got metal detector wanded anytime you entered the theatre, and had probably 4 people at any time standing at the corners of the theatre.

The 3D was done very well, imo, and I don't want to spoil it for anyone.That said, I can see where others may have different expectations based on the aliens franchise, but I liked it a lot, and this is def. not a retread of the the Aliens movies- like I said this movie really could stand alone, and I'm interested to see if they explore this other plot line that is what the main goal of the mission and quite interesting within itself.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Turn in your cell phone? Metal detectors? WTF?

Anyong Bluth 06-02-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8653600)
Turn in your cell phone? Metal detectors? WTF?

Exclusive Advance screening- didn't want people taking photos or tweeting what not.

1st time I've ever had to do it, but I guess its becoming more common - like Jay-Z kicked someone out of the advance listening party for tweeting during it when everyone was asked to shut them off. I think since phones these days do so much they are trying to limit leaks like that photo above.

Oh and that pic is just before a big event does happen - but not that shot specifically.

JD10367 06-02-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 8653676)
Exclusive Advance screening- didn't want people taking photos or tweeting what not.

Par for the course nowadays. At my theater, for advance screenings, security companies show up (outsourced by the movie studio). Usually a few people in suits, some with an apparent ex-legbreaking background (I think they recruit ex-military, police, etc.,.). They have to see the movie print (or, as it is nowadays, the hard drive) and write down the serial number, then watch us delete the film after showing it. They set up tables near the theater entrance and "tag and bag" cell phones using metal detectors.

Hammock Parties 06-02-2012 01:12 PM

Movies are all on hard drives now, really?

JD10367 06-02-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8652431)
Resurrection was pure crap, as well as those AvP movies.

I finally saw "Resurrection" the other day, and you could see the bits and pieces of promise the movie held (probably mainly from the writing of Joss Whedon). It wasn't an awful film, by any means. But nothing compares to the "Jaws"-like suspense of the original, or the overwhelming us-vs-them hunting of the second film (with the influence of a post-"Terminator" James Cameron directing).

tk13 06-02-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8654113)

That's why John Carter was shot on film. Andrew Stanton wanted to shoot on film before it completely disappears.

JD10367 06-02-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8654113)

They're digital. How did you think they arrive, the Film Fairy? They come in either a plastic orange box (Technicolor) or a gray cardboard box (Deluxe), and inside is a hard drive nestled in foam with its own AC cables and USB wire. Films range from only around 25-50 GB for cheaply-made films to 250+ GB for well-made or 3D films. Takes a few hours to download them, either directly into the projector's server with the USB cable (or, on some models, a harddrive port in the machine) or into a main chipserver which then distributes the prints from that server (in which case it's a few hours to download from drive to server then a few hours to download from server to projector).

Hammock Parties 06-02-2012 01:30 PM

That's really fascinating.

Anyong Bluth 06-02-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8654112)
Par for the course nowadays. At my theater, for advance screenings, security companies show up (outsourced by the movie studio). Usually a few people in suits, some with an apparent ex-legbreaking background (I think they recruit ex-military, police, etc.,.). They have to see the movie print (or, as it is nowadays, the hard drive) and write down the serial number, then watch us delete the film after showing it. They set up tables near the theater entrance and "tag and bag" cell phones using metal detectors.

Exactly what we had- def. Outside security and 2 people from the studio there to bag and tag phones and sign in for the movie. They were friendly and all, and it may be extreme but in this day and age its so easy to leak stuff I get it, and really- I got to see a cool flick before it came out so its not any skin off my back that they don't want to spoil it with leaks because after seeing it I think watching it without knowing what happens is the way to go for this movie.

Deberg_1990 06-02-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8654112)
then watch us delete the film after showing it.

Of course like all files, that can be recovered with the right program. :)

Deberg_1990 06-02-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8654119)
They're digital.Films range from only around 25-50 GB for cheaply-made films to 250+ GB for well-made or 3D films.

so when a theater advertise's a "digital" presentation, not all films are as good of presentation quality?

chasedude 06-02-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8654545)

Exactly, esp when he talks about transferring it to a projector and a server. With all the added security and the fear of pirating, I'm curious why they would allow it to be transferred at all.

Hammock Parties 06-02-2012 09:44 PM

So the digital file, is it like an uncompressed MPEG or MP4 or AVI or what?

JD10367 06-03-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Whether or not we erase the films is actually pointless, since you can only play a film on a specific projector using a specific activation key they also send you, for a specific time period. (It's not like you can plug it into your computer and watch the film.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8654551)
so when a theater advertise's a "digital" presentation, not all films are as good of presentation quality?

Possibly. I think partly, as it depends on what cameras they used, what resolution, image size, etc.,. But I think some of it might also be because of things as simple as how much black is in a film (i.e. a darker film might take up less space).

JD10367 06-03-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8654554)
Exactly, esp when he talks about transferring it to a projector and a server. With all the added security and the fear of pirating, I'm curious why they would allow it to be transferred at all.

Keeping each hard drive at each projector would make more sense but, for some reason, they don't do it like that. (Plus, some projectors can't live-play a film off the drive. They can only do it if the file is on the projector's server.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8654602)
So the digital file, is it like an uncompressed MPEG or MP4 or AVI or what?

It's apparently JPEG2000 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_cinema). The films are broken down into dozens of file pieces for both audio and video. Somehow the computer knows how to thread them all together and use them on a specific "cue" title (sort of, I imagine, how a computer game can have dozens of files associated but the game plays only if you click on one specific app icon). When I load, say, "Avengers", I create a file named "Avengers" (mostly for our own housekeeping purposes), then drag-and-drop everything off the harddrive into that folder, and then when I use the projector's server's program a new film pops up in the list that might say AVENGERS_FTR_VER1_S_EN-XX_51_DIS_20120413_US_3Di_OV and a whole bunch of other characters, all of which have meanings... feature (FTR) vs. trailer (TLR), version, Scope (S) vs. Flat (F), language (EN=English), sound version (Dolby 5.1 vs. Dolby 7.1), the film company (in this case, Disney), the films specific serial number (which appears to be the date it's created, 3D vs. 2D, etc.,.

JD10367 06-05-2012 12:13 PM

The Internet has been Won. Epically.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KIgNinx_G_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DBOSHO 06-05-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8660192)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KIgNinx_G_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats so awesome.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2012 02:46 PM

PROMETHEUS RAP

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oCv44pP3SfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 06-05-2012 02:50 PM

Soundtrack is out, BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRoguesChannel/videos

Track titles are interesting.

pr_capone 06-05-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

No... not really. I talked with a guy who does the encoding on those drives and he was telling be about the ridiculous levels of proprietary encryption that goes into securing the film.

It would take a super computer months, if not years, to crack the security.

Deberg_1990 06-05-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8660520)
No... not really. I talked with a guy who does the encoding on those drives and he was telling be about the ridiculous levels of proprietary encryption that goes into securing the film.

It would take a super computer months, if not years, to crack the security.

Interesting.......yes, i forgot to think that they might be encrypted.

Deberg_1990 06-05-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8660511)
Soundtrack is out, BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRoguesChannel/videos

Track titles are interesting.

Love the music from the trailer, but i know alot of times that isnt music from the actual movie.

ThaVirus 06-05-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8660192)

Pause at 2:03. Laugh.

Hammock Parties 06-06-2012 09:53 AM

sofa king excited for this

ordered my ticket online just now

Fish 06-06-2012 09:55 AM

LOL... there's several cam versions up already. WILL NOT WATCH!

Deberg_1990 06-06-2012 10:03 AM

im going to find the biggest, baddest screen i can find and watch this.

Regal has a new RPX theater near me, ill have to try that out. I guess its an IMAX competitor

L.A. Chieffan 06-06-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8662385)
LOL... there's several cam versions up already. WILL NOT WATCH!

yeah i saw that too, i dont even want to click in this thread

Buck 06-06-2012 11:19 AM

Just bought my $20.50 ticket to see it on IMAX on Friday.

Bowser 06-06-2012 11:26 AM

I'm working an overnight job this week, Sunday through Thursday. That means I'll be off around 9 am, which means I should be making a 10:30 am show. *fistbump*

JD10367 06-06-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8662656)

What the ****? Do you get a blowjob from a supermodel dressed as an alien during the film? We charge $15.75 and I thought THAT was outrageous...

Deberg_1990 06-06-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8662972)
What the ****? Do you get a blowjob from a supermodel dressed as an alien during the film? We charge $15.75 and I thought THAT was outrageous...

ok, but then tack on a $3 or $4 3D surchage with that and your in the same ballpark.

ThaVirus 06-06-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8662656)

You overpaid.

Buck 06-06-2012 02:55 PM

Welcome to Socal. That's just how it is. A regular non IMAX movie ticket is $14.

Deberg_1990 06-06-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8663399)
Welcome to Socal. That's just how it is. A regular non IMAX movie ticket is $14.

Notice how Hollywood is starting to make nearly every IMAX movie 3d as well? Cha Ching!
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare 06-06-2012 03:32 PM

From the reviews on RT, the consensus is it's a shaky plot but it's a watchable visually stunning popcorn flick.

JD10367 06-06-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8663089)
ok, but then tack on a $3 or $4 3D surchage with that and your in the same ballpark.

That's with the 3D charge. 2D Imax is around $12.50 give or take (under $13 but I don't remember exactly).

JD10367 06-06-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8663464)
From the reviews on RT, the consensus is it's a shaky plot but it's a watchable visually stunning popcorn flick.

I'm wondering if "shaky" is their way of saying "you need to have a brain". Given that it's Ridley Scott, it might be a little deep for the average moviegoer (much like those who saw "Cabin In The Woods" and didn't get it). I have a feeling that sci-fi fans, "Alien" fans, and fans of more thoughtful directors like Scott and Chris Nolan, will probably enjoy it, while casual fans won't.

Buck 06-06-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8663571)
I'm wondering if "shaky" is their way of saying "you need to have a brain". Given that it's Ridley Scott, it might be a little deep for the average moviegoer (much like those who saw "Cabin In The Woods" and didn't get it). I have a feeling that sci-fi fans, "Alien" fans, and fans of more thoughtful directors like Scott and Chris Nolan, will probably enjoy it, while casual fans won't.

I think that a minority of the critics are big sci-fi fans. Some things that are great from the sci-fi fan perspective can be seen as weird.

Gravedigger 06-06-2012 05:13 PM

Every reviewer for the most part says the same thing, "It ain't no Alien." Get over it, enjoy the movie for the independent movie it is and enjoy it for the tie ins it has but don't compare it like it should be Alien because from what I understand the last 20 or so minutes leads into Alien. You're not going to catch Alien in a bottle, just as George Lucas was never going to catch Star Wars in a bottle. I'm going to go into this movie and not expect Alien, I'm going to expect great performances from the actors that I do know, some cool Alien-killing-crew scenes, and an overall enjoyable movie.

JD10367 06-06-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8663668)
Every reviewer for the most part says the same thing, "It ain't no Alien." Get over it, enjoy the movie for the independent movie it is and enjoy it for the tie ins it has but don't compare it like it should be Alien because from what I understand the last 20 or so minutes leads into Alien. You're not going to catch Alien in a bottle, just as George Lucas was never going to catch Star Wars in a bottle. I'm going to go into this movie and not expect Alien, I'm going to expect great performances from the actors that I do know, some cool Alien-killing-crew scenes, and an overall enjoyable movie.

What I don't get is this: it's not like "Alien" was a great plot. A great film, sure. Stylistically, it's up there with "Blade Runner". The music, the suspense, the overall feel: tremendous. But, plotwise, it was basically "Jaws" in space. I surely hope "it ain't no Alien" because that film, with that basic one-hunting-many plotline, can't be redone and shouldn't be redone.

Frazod 06-06-2012 06:07 PM

Going to see this Saturday afternoon. Can't wait! :rockon:

Tribal Warfare 06-06-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8663881)
Going to see this Saturday afternoon. Can't wait! :rockon:

Here in Joplin they don't even have a midnight premiere for it.

Frazod 06-06-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8663895)
Here in Joplin they don't even have a midnight premiere for it.

I'm too old for that crap at this point anyway. I would go see it Friday night, but the wife won't want to see it (I'm sure it will have some horror/gore aspect to it, and she doesn't like that). So I'm going on Saturday with a couple of friends.

Sure-Oz 06-06-2012 06:50 PM

75% with 80 reviews

Stoked to see this though regardless

Raiderhater 06-06-2012 09:12 PM

Going to the midnight showing tomorrow with some friends from work. I'm excited for it.

Gravedigger 06-06-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8663728)
What I don't get is this: it's not like "Alien" was a great plot. A great film, sure. Stylistically, it's up there with "Blade Runner". The music, the suspense, the overall feel: tremendous. But, plotwise, it was basically "Jaws" in space. I surely hope "it ain't no Alien" because that film, with that basic one-hunting-many plotline, can't be redone and shouldn't be redone.

I'll say it proud, I liked Aliens better than Alien. It showed how overwhelming the xenomorph could be, I thought the fact they killed Newt and Hicks right off the bat in the 3rd one ruined it for me, even though the third was entertaining enough, you don't just kill of characters in the beginning like that. Aliens wasn't as suspenseful and wasn't ahead of it's time like Alien and in those categories I'll always give the nod to Alien, but for overall movie I'd watch Aliens over Alien given the chance.

the Talking Can 06-07-2012 08:52 AM

i've stopped reading reviews and watching promos for this...i'm going to see it regardless and want to be as virginal as possible

Aspengc8 06-07-2012 09:40 AM

Saw it last night at premiere event. Overall, a very good movie for both Alien/Aliens fans and ppl that know nothing of the "alien universe". I put that in quotes because it's really not a prequel.

Edit: took out some stuff that may tip off too much info..

keg in kc 06-07-2012 01:33 PM

I've seen enough "awesome visuals/shitty script" comments scanning reviews to concern me a little. Still seeing it this weekend, though, of course.

JD10367 06-07-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8665605)
I've seen enough "awesome visuals/shitty script" comments scanning reviews to concern me a little. Still seeing it this weekend, though, of course.

Tested my IMAX version last night. Only got to see a few scenes (the beginning, a gruesome medical scene around 3/4s of the way through, and the last 15 minutes). Seemed to be exactly what I expected from what I've heard: thoughtful, cinematically gripping, probably confusing for most non sci-fi/"Alien" fans. Not a horror film, not a suspense film per se. Very Ridley Scott. I think most people here will like it, but most "normals" won't like it or get it.

keg in kc 06-07-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8665617)
Tested my IMAX version last night. Only got to see a few scenes (the beginning, a gruesome medical scene around 3/4s of the way through, and the last 15 minutes). Seemed to be exactly what I expected from what I've heard: thoughtful, cinematically gripping, probably confusing for most non sci-fi/"Alien" fans. Not a horror film, not a suspense film per se. Very Ridley Scott. I think most people here will like it, but most "normals" won't like it or get it.

The weird thing is that it seems like the geek reviewers are the ones who have issues with the story, while the 'normals' seem more positive. Not that it's going to color my own reaction either way.

Aspengc8 06-07-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8665621)
The weird thing is that it seems like the geek reviewers are the ones who have issues with the story, while the 'normals' seem more positive. Not that it's going to color my own reaction either way.

Because they are/were expecting this to be the prequel to Alien.. which it is clearly not. I went in not expecting a direct prequel but rather something that gives us a little background info about the Space Jockey/Engineer race. In that respect, the movie delivers.

Rausch 06-07-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8665736)
Because they are/were expecting this to be the prequel to Alien.. which it is clearly not. I went in not expecting a direct prequel but rather something that gives us a little background info about the Space Jockey/Engineer race. In that respect, the movie delivers.

Same universe - different story.

JD10367 06-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Well, technically it's a prequel, just not the direct prequel before "Alien". It seems to be to "Alien" what "Phantom Menace" was to "Star Wars": more can certainly come in between "Prometheus" and "Alien", and the direction has been indicated.

keg in kc 06-07-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

That's not the tenor I've gotten from the reviews in question.

Aspengc8 06-07-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8665745)
Same universe - different story.

This is spot on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8665819)
Well, technically it's a prequel, just not the direct prequel before "Alien". It seems to be to "Alien" what "Phantom Menace" was to "Star Wars": more can certainly come in between "Prometheus" and "Alien", and the direction has been indicated.

I can see where your coming from. Lots can and will happen on the timeline between prometheus and the frist Alien film.

Anyong Bluth 06-07-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8665872)
This is spot on.

I can see where your coming from. Lots can and will happen on the timeline between prometheus and the frist Alien film.

Finally, others have seen it and understand what I'm talking about. I can see where some aren't thrilled by it, but I like the storyline and think the premise is cool- esp. if they do a follow up on this new storyline. Either way This movie is way way better than say using Phantom Menace as a comparison. That movie was an abortion, but some people just aren't going to like it, but I don't think its a bad script or plot- just that if this is the 1st of a new storyline then the payoff and potential story arc dictates this would be setting the stage for bigger action

KevB 06-07-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8665605)

I'm seeing it tomorrow night and I don't give a damn what anybody has said about it thus far. I've been excited to see this all year, and I don't want people to spoil my fun.

jiveturkey 06-07-2012 10:18 PM

This midnight showing is crawling with nerds. I'm pretty sure that the girl with the dragon tattoo is sitting a couple rows in front of me.

jiveturkey 06-08-2012 01:26 AM

Loved it. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Third Eye 06-08-2012 02:06 AM

I was a little concerned I would be let down, but I must say that I enjoyed it very much. Not quite genre defining like the first one, but a great ride nonetheless.

Hammock Parties 06-08-2012 02:31 AM

Holy ****, the shock value in that flick was awesome.

I was enraptured.

And I want MOAR.

Spoiler!

Loved it. 4/5 stars, and going back to see it in 3D IMAX.

Hammock Parties 06-08-2012 04:04 AM

Haha.

****ing love this response to all the nerds bitching about this movie:

Spoiler!

Also

Spoiler!

Hammock Parties 06-08-2012 08:12 AM

Terrific take that makes sense to me:

Spoiler!

MOAR

Spoiler!

Frazod 06-08-2012 08:46 AM

Four stars from Ebert, although I'm not going to read the review.

JD10367 06-08-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 8666678)
This midnight showing is crawling with nerds. I'm pretty sure that the girl with the dragon tattoo is sitting a couple rows in front of me.

Well, she was if you were in the 2nd row.

JD10367 06-08-2012 11:31 AM

I only wish the shot of Charlize Theron in a mummy-wrap bikini doing pushups would've lasted for another few minutes. :hump:

L.A. Chieffan 06-08-2012 01:08 PM

Is it worth it in iMax 3D, or 3D, or just regular?

Third Eye 06-08-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8667664)

The IMAX 3d was WELL worth it IMO. At the very least see the IMAX, the movie is visually stunning.

Sucky 06-08-2012 02:40 PM

Loved it. Saw it in IMAX 3D and thought it was well done.

DMAC 06-08-2012 03:23 PM

Absolutely ****ing incredible is my take.

Imax 3d is a must.

Frazod 06-08-2012 03:39 PM

All these reviews are making me very happy. PBJ

DMAC 06-08-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8667968)
All these reviews are making me very happy. PBJ

I want to go watch it again RIGHT NOW. And i'm 1 hour removed from the ending credits.

Anyong Bluth 06-08-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8667664)

Def. Do IMAX 3D - I think its totally worth it.

Sucky 06-08-2012 04:10 PM

the ending was pretty badass. I do hope we get a sequel.