ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Elvis Dumervil Trolling the Broncos (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271483)

Hootie 03-27-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9533453)
Damn, I've never seen a rival fan go balls deep on a guy like this

yeah, the love that n00b has for Joe Flacco frightens me...

I mean, Flacco? If you're going to envy a QB from a different team you might as well shoot for the stars...someone like...oh I don't know...Peyton Mann...oh wait

RyFo18 03-27-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533452)
lolololololollllllllll

lollllllllll

lolololol

I DON'T CARE ABOUT STATS. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT HIS STATS TELL YOU.

HE IS NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS TOM BRADY OR PEYTON MANNING.

After watching Aaron Rodgers for 5 games, I was like, "damn, this guy is good."

Never in the 5 years of watching Joe Flacco have I ever gone, "damn, this guy might be one of the best ever some day."

NOT ONCE.

NOT ONE TIME.

So you can take your stats of a MEDIOCRE AT BEST QB and shove them up your sensitive butthole.

What do the stats suggest to you from Tony Romo's first 5 years as NFL QB? DO THEY SUGGEST HE'S GOING TO BE THE BEST QB EVER!!!

STATS TELL THE STORY! I HEARD IT ON CHIEFSPLANET.

A ROOKIE 1998 QB FIRST 5 YEARS COMPARE TO A GUY WHO WAS DRAFTED IN 2008. THAT'S HOW YOU DETERMINE WHO IS ELITE AND WHO ISN'T ELITE.

MATT CASSEL HAS A HIGHER QB RATING THAN JOHN ELWAY.

Oh yeah!

ELITE

ERA COMPARISONS FOR THE WIN

So if stats or playoff wins don't matter, what does? That he can "put a team on his back" and CONSISTENTLY lose in big games?

I think we can sign Donovan McNabb, if that's the case.

Hootie 03-27-2013 02:25 PM

oh and also, I watched this Dumervill interview on NFLN...

this was a farce of a tweet...he listed QB as many reasons why he was excited to join the Ravens...he also complimented the Broncos as a 1st class organization

so no, he was never trolling the Broncos...but good tweet Breer

Hootie 03-27-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9533462)
So if stats or playoff wins don't matter, what does? That he can "put a team on his back" and CONSISTENTLY lose in big games?

No stats matter bro.

after Romo's first 5 years he's on pace to be the best QB of all time.

TONY ROMO

THE STATS DON'T LIE

HYEAH

Hootie 03-27-2013 02:26 PM

trolling aside

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

JOE FLACCO HAS THE SAME CAREER ARC AS PEYTON MANNING ON TOM BRADY.

I READ THAT. ON CHIEFSPLANET. AND THE GUY WAS BEING SERIOUS.

OMG

RyFo18 03-27-2013 02:37 PM

HAI GUYZ IF FLACCO CAN PUT DA TEAM ON HIS BACK FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS AND STOP WINNING SO MANY DAMN PLAYOFF GAMES HE'LL BE JUST LIKE PEYTON MANNING!

obligatory LOLOLOLOLOLOL

and another LOLOLOLOLOLOL just for fun.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh and Tom Brady is a choke artist too, so leave Peyton alone. LOLOLOLOLOL

Hootie 03-27-2013 02:43 PM

that's ok guy

I get Peyton and Tom...

you got Flacco

you should be good

RyFo18 03-27-2013 02:48 PM

You haven't truly lived until you've done this in a playoff game, you guys.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0301040nyj.htm

*Fellate fellate*

Hootie 03-27-2013 02:54 PM

lolololololololololol

the funniest thing is...

back then, I thought Peyton was super overrated.

And then I watched him against KC in 2003 and I saw the light...I guess it would have been January 2004. After he crushed my life in that no punt playoff game I gained a respect for him because it was the best QB'd game I had ever seen.

I love QB play. I have a hard time not respecting ones who are good at it. Russell Wilson for instance.

However Joe Flacco? Yeah. No. Not one time in my viewing life did I ever think to myself, "wow, Flacco..."

and I've had wow moments with Kaepernick, Wilson, Rodgers, Romo, Manning, Brady, Eli, etc...over the years...

times when their play was so amazing that I was like, "wow, that's a QB."

Not once has that ever happened to me with Flacco.

So yeah, stats and playoff success doesn't mean shit to me...just because your team wins in the playoffs like Sanchez' Jets doesn't mean it's a direct correlation with the ****ing QB.

I'd take 12 NFL QB's (at least) over Joe Flacco.

Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
RGIII
Andrew Luck
Russell Wilson
Colin Kaepernick
Matt Ryan
Cam Newton
Drew Brees
Ben Roethlisberger
Tony Romo

and I'd consider Jay Cutler over Joe Flacco.

and probably a few others

BOY THAT JUST SCREAMS ELITE

CAREER ARC OF MANNING AND BRADY!!!

HAHAHA

Hootie 03-27-2013 02:56 PM

if I were an NFL GM, I would have ****ing slapped that non exclusive tag on Flacco and then shipped him away to the highest bidder...his value was at an all-time high and he's simply not as good as the 14 ****ing QB's I just listed.

they paid $120M to the 15th best QB in the NFL (arguably)

DeezNutz 03-27-2013 02:59 PM

Romo and Newton kill that list.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:00 PM

here is my 2013 ONE YEAR ONLY (future not considered) QB rankings:

1. Russell Wilson
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Tom Brady
4. Peyton Manning
5. Colin Kaepernick
6. Drew Brees
7. Eli Manning
8. Matt Ryan
9. Tony Romo
10. Ben Roethlisberger

Honorable mentions: Andrew Luck, Joe Flacco, Jay Cutler, Cam Newton, RGIII

This list, to me, is the guys, in order, I'd want leading my team to a 1 year super bowl run for 2013.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9533543)
Romo and Newton kill that list.

people who underrate Tony Romo make me laugh

I'd take Tony Romo over Joe Flacco every single day of the week and four times on Sunday.

Newton has so much ridiculous talent if he had a forward thinking coach I think he could be every bit as good as Colin Kaepernick. Is is to be determined whether or not he has what it takes upstairs...

but again

you make me choose Newton or Flacco I choose Newton and I don't think about it.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:03 PM

and in case any one is wondering...you might want to start hating Russell Wilson right now if you enjoy these debates because he's my new Peyton Manning

Russell is my new hero.

DeezNutz 03-27-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533548)

I'd take Tony Romo over Joe Flacco every single day of the week and four times on Sunday.

Newton has so much ridiculous talent if he had a forward thinking coach I think he could be every bit as good as Colin Kaepernick. Is is to be determined whether or not he has what it takes upstairs...

but again

you make me choose Newton or Flacco I choose Newton and I don't think about it.

Romo has a knack for shitting down his leg at the worst possible moments. Yeah, he would look like a QBing god compared to the trash we've seen in KC, but he's not top-10 in my view.

Newton might be the most physically gifted QB in the league, but I'm going to have to see more from him. Big disappointment last year. I believe I said I would have traded 1/1 for him, though, so it's not like I don't like the player.

RyFo18 03-27-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533536)
lolololololololololol

the funniest thing is...

back then, I thought Peyton was super overrated.

And then I watched him against KC in 2003 and I saw the light...I guess it would have been January 2004. After he crushed my life in that no punt playoff game I gained a respect for him because it was the best QB'd game I had ever seen.

So then you can at least admit that it's possible for Flacco to shift your opinion from "overrated" to "seeing the light" over the rest of his career.

I'm not going to pretend to know what Flacco will do. He could crash and burn with his ridiculous contract (which I agree is way too much). He's certainly going to have to do more with less.

I agree, it makes no sense to put Flacco in Manning or Brady's class, yet. He has a long career ahead of him though, and he's started off on the right track.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:04 PM

and agree or disagree with my list but it is PURE FACT that, AT MINIMUM, there are 9 NO BRAINER QB's anyone would take over Joe Flacco (other than Joe Flacco's mom).

9. MINIMUM. (I'd take 13).

Yet the Ravens let him take their franchise hostage and gave him the richest QB contract ever.

Yeah. That won't backfire.

RyFo18 03-27-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533550)
and in case any one is wondering...you might want to start hating Russell Wilson right now if you enjoy these debates because he's my new Peyton Manning

Russell is my new hero.

Being from Wisco, I was a huge Russell Wilson fan before the hype (obvious bias though). I carry a picture of him in my wallet now. I even tweeted at pick 3.10 that "I would not be upset if the Chiefs took Russell here." Obviously, we know how that turned out.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:08 PM

I wouldn't put Flacco in anyone's league. He's a VETERAN and I can't put him in my top 10. The game was a lot different in 2003. In 2003, guys like Priest Holmes, Shaun Alexander and LaDanian Tomlinson were scoring 27+ rushing TD's in consecutive seasons...

You're comparing a different league to the Joe Flacco era...it makes no sense.

Joe Flacco has never once passed my eye test. Tony Romo passed my eye test in his first season when he took over for Bledsoe. I thought, 'wow, this guy is good."

Not once with Flacco.

so yes, if he somehow managed to put together a 40/10 season where he won game after game with his QB play then he could change my mind...

but so could Matt ****ing Cassel and the point is...

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. HE JUST ISN'T THAT GOOD. HE'S AVERAGE WITH SKILLS THAT SOMETIME SHINE THROUGH. Yay. He's a less careless Jay Cutler who doesn't make as many plays. Whooopdeedoo. Joe Flacco, richest NFL QB.

threebag 03-27-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

It's Time To Lay Off The Pizza Sauce Yo.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9533558)
I carry a picture of him in my wallet now.

Jesus dude...I'd keep that shit to myself ROFL

RyFo18 03-27-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533565)
Jesus dude...I'd keep that shit to myself ROFL

(Not really, just trying to express my mancrush)

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9533564)
It's Time To Lay Off The Pizza Sauce Yo.

yep yep yep

here comes captain casual fans who lets the media sway their opinion rather than watching the games for themselves

Tony Romo is elite. He's a great QB. He has a plus arm, he has great improv ability, quick release, and he makes plays. He does make stupid throws.

However, his one con doesn't outweigh the fact he is a tremendous, top 10 NFL QB.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9533567)
(Not really, just trying to express my mancrush)

well if you deprive me of 15 years of Russell Wilson because you go all John Hinckley Jr on Russell Wilson I'm not going to be happy

creep

threebag 03-27-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533568)
yep yep yep

here comes captain casual fans who lets the media sway their opinion rather than watching the games for themselves

Tony Romo is elite. He's a great QB. He has a plus arm, he has great improv ability, quick release, and he makes plays. He does make stupid throws.

However, his one con doesn't outweigh the fact he is a tremendous, top 10 NFL QB.

You can thread Cheerios with a rocket but if your head isn't in the game you're average. Tony Romo is a bonehead.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:19 PM

yep yep yep

Romo is average.

ok casual fan

threebag 03-27-2013 03:22 PM

LMAO

Romo beats himself when the pressure is on.

DeezNutz 03-27-2013 03:24 PM

Top-10 fantasy QB? Romo.

Want to win a big game? No Romo.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9533600)
Top-10 fantasy QB? Romo.

Want to win a big game? No Romo.

I agree.

Manning, Brady, and Rodgers couldn't win the big game either this year.

So I change my mind.

Flacco is the best QB in the NFL. He won the big one. Whooowee! FLACCO! THE BEST.

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:32 PM

as a Romo fan, I was rooting for them to beat the Giants the Patriots 18-1 year...

He played so good against the Giants...it was disgusting. He was the ONLY player on the Cowboys who showed up...and he had that game won. By himself.

This play puts them up two scores late in the game and is the DAGGER. But Crayton drops it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h7PddVtISM

watch the play...that was all Romo...that's a TD and the Cowboys advance.

Instead the Giants end up winning the Super Bowl.

Do you all see how one play (Rahim Moore/Crayton) can turn a guy like Romo, who would have been a hero for his performance this game, into a goat (ridiculous) to the casual fan?

USE SOME CRITICAL THINKING SOMETIMES...WATCH THE GAME...FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS...

you all bash the "talking heads" but then use whatever drivel they come up with as fact

it's outstanding

BigMeatballDave 03-27-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

I'd take Tony Romo over Joe Flacco every single day of the week and four times on Sunday..

LMAO Trollolol

BigMeatballDave 03-27-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533588)
yep yep yep

Romo is average.

ok casual fan

So many postseason wins...

Hootie 03-27-2013 03:35 PM

that's not a troll...not one bit

but Dave...you are the biggest ****ing reerun on this board when it comes to QB play that it embarrasses me that they allow you to watch football

I feel bad for everyone in your family because they are clearly all carrying the dumb**** gene in their DNA. Must suck.

BigMeatballDave 03-27-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533629)
that's not a troll...not one bit

but Dave...you are the biggest ****ing reerun on this board when it comes to QB play that it embarrasses me that they allow you to watch football

I feel bad for everyone in your family because they are clearly all carrying the dumb**** gene in their DNA. Must suck.

LMAO Okay

Hilarious considering your posts about Romo.

BigMeatballDave 03-27-2013 03:40 PM

Romo - 1 playoff win

Flacco - 9 play off wins, including SB

Seems legit

threebag 03-27-2013 03:41 PM

Can we get a RomoPlanet up in this mutha****a

Pasta Little Brioni 03-27-2013 08:55 PM

Hootie loves him some fantasy QB's. Probably loved Bulger back in the day.

DaFace 03-27-2013 09:10 PM

Hootie's almost as bad at destroying threads as KnowMo sometimes.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-27-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9534426)
Hootie's almost as bad at destroying threads as KnowMo sometimes.

That's what made the Ravens beating Denver soooo much sweeter. They labeled the Donks/Peydaton as some kind of unbeatbable Juggernaut that was going to squash poor Baltimore :)

-King- 03-27-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533232)
So it is your contention that Joe Flacco is more valuable than Peyton Manning?

Oh nevermind. You're the guy that thinks Kobe at one point was better than 2011-2013 LeBron so your opinion carries no weight

In the playoffs? Of course.

Other than Favre, is there a bigger playoff choker than Manning?

threebag 03-27-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9534370)
Hootie loves him some fantasy QB's. Probably loved Bulger back in the day.

If he thinks Romo and Co. are worth a shit he is in a fantasy.

-King- 03-27-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9533608)
I agree.

Manning, Brady, and Rodgers couldn't win the big game either this year.

So I change my mind.

Flacco is the best QB in the NFL. He won the big one. Whooowee! FLACCO! THE BEST.

LMAO

spades 03-27-2013 09:41 PM

I am very curious how many colts games and pats games have you guys watched. I have watched almost every colts game of mannings career and a ton of pats games.

It is not even close when I think of who the best qb is. That guys is Manning and it is not even close.

I read a lot about post season wins or losses and choking. This is absurd. Rarely is it mentioned that Brady chokes but he does. So has Manning. If you even believe in choking. I sure as hell don't. The term choking is overused and pretty reeruned. Teams win football games.

When you actually watch the games and look at what they do. Look at what they are dealing with, Manning wins hands down.

How many playoff games has Manning lost because of a missed field goal at the end of the game? Did Manning have a tuck rule game? Did Brady have a safety screw up as bad as Moore to take the game to overtime?

The best qb is Manning (or was Manning)

Flacco isn't even close.

BigMeatballDave 03-27-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spades (Post 9534522)
I am very curious how many colts games and pats games have you guys watched. I have watched almost every colts game of mannings career and a ton of pats games.

It is not even close when I think of who the best qb is. That guys is Manning and it is not even close.

I read a lot about post season wins or losses and choking. This is absurd. Rarely is it mentioned that Brady chokes but he does. So has Manning. If you even believe in choking. I sure as hell don't. The term choking is overused and pretty reeruned. Teams win football games.

When you actually watch the games and look at what they do. Look at what they are dealing with, Manning wins hands down.

How many playoff games has Manning lost because of a missed field goal at the end of the game? Did Manning have a tuck rule game? Did Brady have a safety screw up as bad as Moore to take the game to overtime?

The best qb is Manning (or was Manning)

Flacco isn't even close.

:spock: Peyton is likely the best regular season QB of all time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he has struggled in the post-season throughout his career.

AussieChiefsFan 03-27-2013 10:50 PM

Awesome LMAO

Mother****erJones 03-27-2013 10:52 PM

You take choking manning ill take his brother