ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282124)

listopencil 03-12-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10484328)
Didn't he die for people's sins? Like the sin of sodomy? I don't think he'd appreciate you encouraging people to add to his burden.

If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Cephalic Trauma 03-12-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 10484471)
That's your job.

HEYYOOOOO!

My point is that my suggestion is just as outrageous as you telling a gay guy to eat some pussy.

Cephalic Trauma 03-12-2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10484609)
I've heard that it's true, but all of my experimentation was with girls.

I don't know much about it, but I certainly experimented with girls as well.

listopencil 03-12-2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10484633)
HEYYOOOOO!

My point is that my suggestion is just as outrageous as you telling a gay guy to eat some pussy.

Don't care. More pussy for me.

Cephalic Trauma 03-12-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10484639)
Don't care. More pussy for me.

Us straight guys are going to be swimming in pussy when the gays take over!

ARROW2 03-12-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10484186)
I would argue that the promotion of tolerance and acceptance becoming popular is a good thing.

We will just agree to disagree.....

ARROW2 03-12-2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484524)
I imagine the attacks on those deemed "intolerant" will slow down once people stop referring to being gay as a "lifestyle" so often.

Lifestyle implies choice. That implication is incredibly offensive to many members of the LGBT community, so you shouldn't be surprised when people respond to what they deem offensive.

Yes, we ALL sin, but most of us know we are wrong and repent, nor do we demand that is be deemed normal or celebrated. Do gay people think they are wrong? Hell NO!. Do they have ANY intentions on repenting? HELL NO! That is a big difference. I don't believe people are born that way and I am sticking to that opinion.

houstonwhodat 03-12-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10484643)
Us straight guys are going to be swimming in pussy when the gays take over!

YEAH!

listopencil 03-12-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484671)
Yes, we ALL sin, but most of us know we are wrong and repent, nor do we demand that is be deemed normal or celebrated. Do gay people think they are wrong? Hell NO!. Do they have ANY intentions on repenting? HELL NO! That is a big difference. I don't believe people are born that way and I am sticking to that opinion.

Still don't give a shit.

tooge 03-12-2014 02:48 PM

yeah,.....no. My son is not wearing a rainbow Sam shirt. Why do people that live alternative lifestyles so hellbent on everyone really liking and supporting their lifestyle? Who gives a shit.

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484671)

Then don't be surprised when LGBT people take offense to you saying that (or someone else saying the same thing to them). You're equating who they are as a person with sin (something is wrong with them) and saying they made a choice about being the way they are, sexually. If you can't see how that would offend someone, and how it would draw a strong reaction against it, I don't know what else to say.

When did you choose to be straight? Just curious, and thanks in advance.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10484680)
Still don't give a shit.

So what? Are you gay? you may as well admit it so you too can host the grammys and get a call from the White House.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484688)
Then don't be surprised when LGBT people take offense to you saying that (or someone else saying the same thing to them). You're equating who they are as a person with sin (something is wrong with them) and saying they made a choice about being gay. If you can't see how that would offend someone, and how it would draw a strong reaction against it, I don't know what else to say.

I take offense to gay people dissing the bible and as a Christian, that is offensive. So we are no longer allowed to believe what's in it? See, that is where this gay agenda crosses the line and it is doubly insulting when it is s compared to being born black and the history behind that discrimination, that still exists today. There is no black closet to hide in....never was, never will be.....Be gay, fine, but don't attack someone's religious beliefs or their belief that it goes against nature. Be gay and proud and shut the **** up.

tooge 03-12-2014 02:55 PM

SNR, the poster child for "shit you shouldn't post on the internet."

Taking part in a circle jerk was NOT normal behavior when I was in 7th grade. I was trying to get to second base with whatever chick would let me when I was in an environment like that, and unless I am missing something, so was everyone else.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 02:56 PM

If anyone looks at my avatar and wouldn't hit....you are gay......LOL!

Canofbier 03-12-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484746)
If anyone looks at my avatar and wouldn't hit....you are gay......LOL!

HIGH FIVE BRO HAHA

houstonwhodat 03-12-2014 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484690)
So what? Are you gay? you may as well admit it so you too can host the grammys and get a call from the White House.

And a statue.

And a holiday named after you.

And a postal stamp.

Because you're a HERO!!!!!!!!!

houstonwhodat 03-12-2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 10484735)
SNR, the poster child for "shit you shouldn't post on the internet."

Taking part in a circle jerk was NOT normal behavior when I was in 7th grade. I was trying to get to second base with whatever chick would let me when I was in an environment like that, and unless I am missing something, so was everyone else.

I know right?

WTF.

Xanathol 03-12-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10483933)
I will say that in 7th grade my entire class did a week-long environmental field trip-thing in the woods. Stayed in 7-8 person dorm rooms, learned about ecosystems and wolves and shit during the day, did evening hikes, etc. It was a fun time. A few members of the football team got together in one dorm room and one night had a group "experiment" session. There wasn't any butt sex or dick sucking. Just dudes whipping out their wangs, masturbating in front of each other, and daring the other guys to touch them.

And that kind of thing is way more common than you think. Puberty sucks because you want to **** everything in sight, but at the same time you're still learning and figuring out what certain shit does. Most of the guys haven't seen titties yet, and the ones who have likely haven't seen fully developed ones. Probably half of them don't even know what a clitoris is. But they have had sleepovers with friends before, and they have a good idea of what all the guy parts are. Therefore, a lot of them will choose to mess around.

Ummm no... No matter what they told you, that is not 'common' for straight guys...

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/B...630/190553.jpg

houstonwhodat 03-12-2014 03:02 PM

Wait till this bastard gets hit good on the field and starts bleeding.

Watch everyone run away.

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484724)
I take offense to gay people dissing the bible and as a Christian, that is offensive. So we are no longer allowed to believe what's in it? See, that is where this gay agenda crosses the line and it is doubly insulting when it is s compared to being born black and the history behind that discrimination, that still exists today. There is no black closet to hide in....never was, never will be.....Be gay, fine, but don't attack someone's religious beliefs or their belief that it goes against nature. Be gay and proud and shut the **** up.

So LGBT people should be tolerant of intolerance? That's basically what you're asking for/suggesting.

You're surprised when LGBT people attack Christianity and religion as a response to those things being used to attack them and justify treating them as second-class citizens and denying them rights at the Federal and state levels? Really?

Of course you're allowed to believe the Bible contains factual accounts of the lives of Jesus and the prophets and the apostles, and is the divinely inspired word of God. Just like anyone is allowed to believe in any religion.

You're even allowed to use your/your religious leaders' interpretation of the Bible to shape your world view and your belief in things.

But you should not be surprised when you get pushback from people when you start using your religious interpretation to try and define the social mores of this country.

listopencil 03-12-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484690)

Nope. I just don't give a shit what you think a sin is.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10484833)
Nope. I just don't give a shit what you think a sin is.

And you are a donk fan? **** YOU!!

Cephalic Trauma 03-12-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484848)

That Donk fan has more intelligence and better perspective in his right testicle than you as a whole.

listopencil 03-12-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484848)

No thanks, I'm not gay. I'm sure you could find some other guy to **** though if that's what you're after.

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10484857)
No thanks, I'm not gay. I'm sure you could find some other guy to **** though if that's what you're after.

ARROW2, meet Prison Bitch. Prison Bitch, meet ARROW2.

listopencil 03-12-2014 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484859)
ARROW2, meet Prison Bitch. Prison Bitch, meet ARROW2.

It's like Christian Mingle but with more gay people.

Donger 03-12-2014 03:18 PM

If he isn't behind the creation of these shirts, I don't see what it has to do with him at all.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484831)
So LGBT people should be tolerant of intolerance? That's basically what you're asking for/suggesting.

You're surprised when LGBT people attack Christianity and religion as a response to those things being used to attack them and justify treating them as second-class citizens and denying them rights at the Federal and state levels? Really?

Of course you're allowed to believe the Bible contains factual accounts of the lives of Jesus and the prophets and the apostles, and is the divinely inspired word of God. Just like anyone is allowed to believe in any religion.

You're even allowed to use your/your religious leaders' interpretation of the Bible to shape your world view and your belief in things.

But you should not be surprised when you get pushback from people when you start using your religious interpretation to try and define the social mores of this country.

When they are denied the right to vote (which, by the way is STILL not made permanent for blacks and must be renewed every so often) housing, jobs, schools, entry into housing, eating establishments, buses (at the back), enslaved, written as 3/5 of a person in the constitution, hosed down while dogs attack, lynched, not allowed in towns after 6 (read up on Sun adown towns), pulled over and beaten/killed for no reason by cops, followed by cops, watched closely in stores, hear car doors lock when they walk by, become incarcerated at an alarming rate, get killed while unarmed and have the killer try to box on pay per view as a "celebrity" and sign autographs at a gun show, get back at me

ARROW2 03-12-2014 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10484857)

I like the kind of shit in my avatar.....now where is my damn call from Washington?

ARROW2 03-12-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10484855)
That Donk fan has more intelligence and better perspective in his right testicle than you as a whole.

If you believe that than you are a fool......"Wide is the path to destruction...."

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484873)
When they are denied the right to vote (which, by the way is STILL not made permanent for blacks and must be renewed every so often) housing, jobs, schools, entry into housing, eating establishments, buses (at the back), enslaved, written as 3/5 of a person in the constitution, hosed down while dogs attack, lynched, not allowed in towns after 6 (read up on Sun adown towns), pulled over and beaten/killed for no reason by cops, followed by cops, watched closely in stores, hear car doors lock when they walk by, become incarcerated at an alarming rate, get killed while unarmed and have the killer try to box on pay per view as a "celebrity" and sign autographs at a gun show, get back at me

What does any of that have to do with my post about Christianity and LGBT people, that you quoted?

I agree that the hurdles LGBT people have faced are not in the same league as those faced by African-Americans in this country. But just because the discrimination is not AS bad doesn't mean it doesn't exist or should be accepted.

\

ARROW2 03-12-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484906)
What does any of that have to do with my post about Christianity and LGBT people, that you quoted?

I agree that the hurdles LGBT people have faced are not in the same league as those faced by African-Americans in this country. But just because the discrimination is not AS bad doesn't mean it doesn't exist or should be accepted .

\

I am not in position to discriminate against anybody nor do I, but it is an insult to compare the two struggles. I accept that the gay agenda is here to stay, but I do not accept it as a normal union.....That being said, I don't have any fear of gay people, nor do I mistreat them. Gays go on the attack when someone suggests that they made a choice.

CoMoChief 03-12-2014 03:35 PM

Trying to make money off of being queer. He wont make shit but cant blame for him trying though our country has thrown all of this garbage innour faces. Youth size? Wtf would I want my kid wearing some gay promoting tshirt?

Cephalic Trauma 03-12-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10484951)
Trying to make money off of being queer. He wont make shit but cant blame for him trying though our country has thrown all of this garbage innour faces. Youth size? Wtf would I want my kid wearing some gay promoting tshirt?

This is a fresh, new take.

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10484948)
I am not in position to discriminate against anybody nor do I, but it is an insult to compare the two struggles. I accept that the gay agenda is here to stay, but I do not accept it as a normal union.....That being said, I don't have any fear of gay people, nor do I mistreat them. Gays go on the attack when someone suggests that they made a choice.

And what a terrible agenda it is.. to be treated with respect and equality. Just awful.

When did you choose to like women like the one in your avatar again? Never caught your answer on that the first time...

Donger 03-12-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484984)
And what a terrible agenda it is.. to be treated with respect and equality. Just awful.

When did you choose to like women like the one in your avatar again? Never caught your answer on that the first time...

They aren't equal.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484984)

You never asked me I don't believe, but it is natural for men to like women, so very early for me. There is more to the agenda than just wanting respect and equality. It just breaks down the family further and keeps the population under control, among other things

listopencil 03-12-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10484989)
They aren't equal.

No, they are not. I think "equality" in this case refers to being treated equally in the eyes of the law. Not that the two situations are the same.

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485012)
You never asked me I don't believe, but it is natural for men to like women, so very early for me. There is more to the agenda than just wanting respect and equality. It just breaks down the family further and keeps the population under control, among other things

See below.

I need more details on your thought process, though. Did you weigh the differences between being attracted to men vs. being attracted to women? Did you make a list of pros and cons for each life style? Conduct some field research? Consult some trusted experts?

What inputs did you make to help you arrive at your choice?

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10484688)
Then don't be surprised when LGBT people take offense to you saying that (or someone else saying the same thing to them). You're equating who they are as a person with sin (something is wrong with them) and saying they made a choice about being the way they are, sexually. If you can't see how that would offend someone, and how it would draw a strong reaction against it, I don't know what else to say.

Donger 03-12-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485019)
No, they are not. I think "equality" in this case refers to being treated equally in the eyes of the law. Not that the two situations are the same.

Okay, but what does that mean? Equally with whom?

ARROW2 03-12-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10485028)
See below.

I need more details on your thought process, though. Did you weigh the differences between being attracted to men vs. being attracted to women? Did you make a list of pros and cons for each life style? Conduct some field research? Consult some trusted experts?

What inputs did you make to help you arrive at your choice?

I don't have to weigh shit, make a list, conduct research or consult any so-called experts......I LIKE PUSSY

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485074)
I don't have to weigh shit, make a list, conduct research or consult any so-called experts......I LIKE PUSSY

So you just inherently liked it?

one day, sometime in the years of early adolescence, your body had a reaction to external stimuli that it had never had before, and you eventually figured out it was sexual attraction to women?

You didn't CHOOSE it? It just happened?

listopencil 03-12-2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485043)
Okay, but what does that mean? Equally with whom?

I assume with heterosexuals as they go about their business.

Donger 03-12-2014 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485093)
I assume with heterosexuals as they go about their business.

If that's the case, and they aren't equal with homosexuals, why should the law treat them equally when they are not?

listopencil 03-12-2014 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485099)
If that's the case, and they aren't equal with homosexuals, why should the law treat them equally when they are not?

Because they are citizens regardless of sexual orientation.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10485082)
So you just inherently liked it?

one day, sometime in the years of early adolescence, your body had a reaction to external stimuli that it had never had before, and you eventually figured out it was sexual attraction to women?

You didn't CHOOSE it? It just happened?

I know where you are trying to go with this but I am not biting. You can try to justify that sick shit all you want, we will just have to agree to disagree.

Donger 03-12-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485074)

Not me. I think that who we are sexually attracted to isn't a choice; it's hard wired.

The sexual act is a choice, of course, unless you're in China and like soup.

Donger 03-12-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485102)
Because they are citizens regardless of sexual orientation.

I wasn't aware that the law precluded homosexuals from citizenship.

listopencil 03-12-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485107)
I wasn't aware that the law precluded homosexuals from citizenship.

As far as I know that's not true. That's why I would never state it to be.

BlackHelicopters 03-12-2014 04:13 PM

Off to DC in 3...2...1

Donger 03-12-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485110)
As far as I know that's not true. That's why I would never state it to be.

What was your point, then?

listopencil 03-12-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485115)
What was your point, then?

You didn't get it?

Donger 03-12-2014 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485118)
You didn't get it?

No.

listopencil 03-12-2014 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485123)
No.

I'm surprised. What is it that you didn't understand?

duncan_idaho 03-12-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485103)
I know where you are trying to go with this but I am not biting. You can try to justify that sick shit all you want, we will just have to agree to disagree.

That's fine, man.

You can also try to justify that sick shit (the way you look at this). We can agree to disagree on that one, too.

Donger 03-12-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485130)
I'm surprised. What is it that you didn't understand?

I suppose I'm confused why you brought up their citizenship and what that has to do with the law treating them equally.

listopencil 03-12-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485140)
I suppose I'm confused why you brought up their citizenship and what that has to do with the law treating them equally.

Do you think that being an American citizen grants certain rights?

Donger 03-12-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485146)

Yes.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10485138)
That's fine, man.

You can also try to justify that sick shit (the way you look at this). We can agree to disagree on that one, too.

That's cool......now go suck that dick........just ****in wit ya....LMAO

htismaqe 03-12-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10485146)

What rights are gay people being systematically denied?

ThaVirus 03-12-2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485012)
There is more to the agenda than just wanting respect and equality. It just breaks down the family further and keeps the population under control, among other things

OMG.

Come on, man. You can't be serious.

loochy 03-12-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10485185)
What rights are gay people being systematically denied?

they are going to say "marriage"

then donger will say that gay people can get married

then they are going to say "no they cant"

then donger will say "nowhere on a marriage license does it ask your orientation"

...and on and on and on

htismaqe 03-12-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10485231)
OMG.

The gay marriage issue in this state was used to set judicial and executive precedent (in contradiction to the state constitution) and that precedent was then used to push through things like confiscating land from farmers in order to build a lake resort...

That doesn't mean that gay rights isn't an issue. It means the government is using EVERYBODY for their own ends.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 04:54 PM

Coming soon......pedophiles, those ****ing animals and those practicing incest will say they are born that way and it is totally natural and demand rights.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10485231)
OMG.

Dead serious.....you will see. I bet you teared while watching the Grammy wedding ceremony....

Donger 03-12-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485240)
Coming soon......pedophiles, those ****ing animals and those practicing incest will say they are born that way and it is totally natural and demand rights.

Pedophiles impose themselves on their victims. I don't see the comparison (if you are making one) between them and consenting homosexuals.

As to consensual incest, the are also victims in the form of the offspring. nature says no.

ThaVirus 03-12-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10485238)
The gay marriage issue in this state was used to set judicial and executive precedent (in contradiction to the state constitution) and that precedent was then used to push through things like confiscating land from farmers in order to build a lake resort...

That doesn't mean that gay rights isn't an issue. It means the government is using EVERYBODY for their own ends.

I can't speak to the validity of this statement but the government tends to do whatever it wants these days. Plus, it sounds like they'd have had the right to do what you said anyway and claim eminent domain instead.

I'm wondering why you quoted my post, though. I was speaking toward the idea that the "homosexual agenda" is somehow breaking down family households and meant to keep the population down.

That's just complete foolery.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485269)
Pedophiles impose themselves onx their victims. I don't see the comparison (if you are making one) between them and consenting homosexuals.

As to consensual incest, the are also victims in the form of the offspring. nature says no.

Ahhhhh, so incest is against nature but homosexuality isn't? ummm...OK and what offspring can a gay couple bring?

ARROW2 03-12-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10485270)
I can't speak to the validity of this statement but the government tends to do whatever it wants these days. Plus, it sounds like they'd have had the right to do what you said anyway and claim eminent domain instead.

I'm wondering why you quoted my post, though. I was speaking toward the idea that the "homosexual agenda" is somehow breaking down family households and meant to keep the population down.

Stay blind, your choice

Canofbier 03-12-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485240)

Oh, **** you.

htismaqe 03-12-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10485270)

ED requires certain checks and balances. Nobody around here, liberal or conservative, wants the state taking their land to build more casinos or the other garbage of lies they're trying to peddle.

So they chose an emotionally charged issue, one regarding "human rights" and broke down those checks and balances in the courts. People were so worried about "persecution" (on one side) and "gays taking over" (on the other) that nobody even noticed.

EDIT: He started his post with "There is more to the agenda than just wanting respect and equality". I probably should have just quoted him instead.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10485277)
Oh, **** you.

Oh, it's coming......"I have been ****ing my chimpanzee and we are getting married...."

ARROW2 03-12-2014 05:05 PM

So let me get this right, two men can get married but I can't have multiple wives? May as well allow that shit too

ThaVirus 03-12-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485244)
Dead serious.....you will see. I bet you teared while watching the Grammy wedding ceremony....

Didn't watch the Grammy's and I'm no more "gay" for empathizing with the gay plight...

Despite what you seem to believe, accepting homosexuals and allowing them to be open with their sexuality without fear of persecution won't cause a huge spike in gayness. The LBGT community will continue to comprise a very small percentage of the total human population and we won't have any issues in our reproductive rate.

Donger 03-12-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485275)
Ahhhhh, so incest is against nature but homosexuality isn't? ummm...OK and what offspring can a gay couple bring?

Both are abnormal, certainly. Biology precludes homosexuals from breeding with each other.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485291)
Both are abnormal, certainly. Biology precludes homosexuals from breeding with each other.

That's all I am saying, doesn't make me a homophobe, bigot or a hate mongerer....

htismaqe 03-12-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485286)
So let me get this right, two men can get married but I can't have multiple wives? May as well allow that shit too

You can in Utah.

Bear in mind, the federal government doesn't sanction marriage. States do.

So there are states where gay marriage is legal and there are states where it isn't.

ARROW2 03-12-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10485299)
You can in Utah.

Bear in mind, the federal government doesn't sanction marriage. States do.

So there are states where gay marriage is legal and there are states where it isn't.

Yeah, I knew about Utah....but generally, it is viewed as a crime that can land you in jail

ThaVirus 03-12-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10485280)
ED requires certain checks and balances. Nobody around here, liberal or conservative, wants the state taking their land to build more casinos or the other garbage of lies they're trying to peddle.

So they chose an emotionally charged issue, one regarding "human rights" and broke down those checks and balances in the courts. People were so worried about "persecution" (on one side) and "gays taking over" (on the other) that nobody even noticed.

EDIT: He started his post with "There is more to the agenda than just wanting respect and equality". I probably should have just quoted him instead.

Oh, I see.

Well, if the government is pushing the gay agenda to further it's economic and political interests then we'll just have to add it to the long list of ****ed up shit they do to reach an end to their means.

But speaking from a purely sociological perspective, the "gay agenda" isn't going to cause the human race to teeter on the edge of extinction, it isn't breaking down the family household any more than our 50+% divorce rate, and it isn't a means of spreading HIV/AIDS to the hetero population like guys like ARROW and WhoDat believe..