ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Official "Lost" the series discussion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100674)

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I don't know what to think about this show, other than I like it. Each week they bring in more and more weird shit. It's like Gilligan's Island meets the Twilight Zone with a touch of Lost in Space thrown in, written by Stephen King.

I'm hooked.

I never thought of it like that.

Frazod 10-13-2004 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Easily the best new show in years.

There was a show on Fox a few years ago that sadly didn't survive the first few episodes. It was called Brimstone - about a cop who had killed the guy who raped his wife, died, went to hell, and then was sent back to earth to track down a bunch of hell escapees. Peter Horton played the cop and John Glover was the devil. This show was deeply twisted, obviously dark and a helluva lot of fun.

This show totally fucking rocked. I was both stunned and enraged when it was canceled.

I'd say Lost hits about the same level on the weird-shit-o-meter. And I like it just as much.

Frazod 10-13-2004 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPriest2
On network TV but The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me are the best I think

I don't have HBO so I don't know what they have I heard OZ was good.

Get HBO. Watch Deadwood. It rocks.

KcMizzou 10-13-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

I don't know what to think about this show, other than I like it. Each week they bring in more and more weird shit. It's like Gilligan's Island meets the Twilight Zone with a touch of Lost in Space thrown in, written by Stephen King.

I'm hooked.

I'm fond of the Twilight Zone and Stephen King parts...

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

There was a show on Fox a few years ago that sadly didn't survive the first few episodes. It was called Brimstone - about a cop who had killed the guy who raped his wife, died, went to hell, and then was sent back to earth to track down a bunch of hell escapees. Peter Horton played the cop and John Glover was the devil. This show was deeply twisted, obviously dark and a helluva lot of fun.

This show totally fucking rocked. I was both stunned and enraged when it was canceled.

I'd say Lost hits about the same level on the weird-shit-o-meter. And I like it just as much.

there was a show last year on Fox called John Doe that was pretty good.

KcMizzou 10-13-2004 11:04 PM

Hell.. I loved Cupid, with Jeremy Piven. (The guy from PCU)

I doubt anyone remembers that show...

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 11:06 PM

Quote:

I doubt anyone remembers that show...

I remember it That was on ABC right?

KcMizzou 10-13-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

I remember it That was on ABC right?

Yep... The hook was, you didn't know if he really was cupid.. or if he was just insane. Good show, and Piven's a good actor... I really liked it.

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Yep... The hook was, you didn't know if he really was cupid.. or if he was just insane. Good show, and Piven's a good actor... I really liked it.

It was not on long was it?

KcMizzou 10-13-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

It was not on long was it?

No it wasn't. That's why I didn't think anyone would remember it. Coulda been a great show....

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 11:16 PM

Quote:

No it wasn't. That's why I didn't think anyone would remember it. Coulda been a great show....

I like that actor.

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 11:20 PM

Cupid (1998)

• Intro
• Info
• Stars
• Crew
• News

• Episode List
• Episode Guide
• Goofs Guide
• Cast Guide
• Crew Guide
• Forum

Find videos, posters, books, collectibles and more in our shops.

Links to related web sites about this show ::

More Links

Intro

Created by Rob Thomas, the comedy show Cupid (1998) was voted as the fourth show on the list of shows that should have never been canceled.

This is the story of a man (Trevor Hale) who claims to be Cupid, the God of Love, sent to Earth as a punishment. To earn his place back on Mount Olympus, he must reunite a hundred couples without the use of magic. He has been stripped of his powers and has become a normal human being for the length of his stay among us.

Because of his claims, Trevor is thought to be delusional and placed under psychiatric study. He must attend Claire's therapy groups on a regular basis, where he usually likes to interfere and contradict her.

Although the show is based on a fantasy premise, it is mostly an excuse. There have been no proofs so far that Trevor really is Cupid and for all we know, he really could be just another nutcase. Yet, his ability to bring couples together, his great knowledge of Greek mythology and many other elements can only make one wonder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening Theme Song:
"Human" written by Shelly Peiken & Mark McEntee, performed by The Pretenders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The strength of the show lies in its two leads, Jeremy Piven and Paula Marshall, who have created very likeable characters, with a great chemistry working between them.

Despite debuting on the weak Saturday night line-up on ABC, on the even weaker 10pm spot, Cupid managed to go to another night, but unfortunately ABC placed it on the most competitive hour of the week: Thursdays at 9pm. ABC didn't pick up Cupid and it was cancelled, but E! elected it as being the #4 show that should never have been cancelled

KcMizzou 10-13-2004 11:22 PM

Wow... I kinda thought I was the only fan...

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

Wow... I kinda thought I was the only fan of that show...

I watched a few I think. That was the time I was first married with NO kids.

KingPriest2 10-13-2004 11:42 PM

September 24, 2004

Lost Has No Limits

Damon Lindelof, co-creator of ABC's SF series Lost, told SCI FI Wire that the creative team hasn't found itself limited by the show's premise: plane crash survivors stuck on a deserted island. With 48 survivors and a core cast of 13, Lost is proving to have more stories than they can tackle. "Every single one of these characters is so uniquely interesting to me," Lindelof said in an interview. "We have spent so much time already discussing who they all are. The first phase of the show is finding out why everybody was in Australia and why they were flying to Los Angeles. Answering the questions 'Where were you coming from?' and 'Where were you going?' will be fairly interesting for everyone. And the answers to those questions are very satisfying."

Lindelof, who co-created the show with Alias' J.J. Abrams, also writes the series in his capacity as executive producer and show runner. He said that the distinctive mix of characters translates into constant inspiration. "Lately, I have been obsessing on the Korean couple [Daniel Dae Kim and Yunjin Kim] and then I'll start thinking about Hurley [Jorge Garcia], who is the heavyset guy, and he is equally fascinating. Then I think the pregnant girl [Emilie de Ravin] is going to be having the baby, and I'm looking forward to that episode. We've never seen a birth on a deserted island. It will be an event in many ways. There is no character that I don't get, and there are so many stories I want to tell. What began as an overwhelming 'How could you ever do 100 episodes of this thing?' has suddenly become 'I want to do this and that.' It's almost limitless. I know that there will be skepticism out there about how it can be done, but hopefully that skepticism turns into 'How can it be done? I'm going to watch and see!'" Lost airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT.- SCIFI WIRE

MINI SPOILER?

Lost's Secrets Hinted

David Fury, co-executive producer of ABC's upcoming SF series Lost, told SCI FI Wire that one of the most mysterious characters on the new series about plane crash survivors stranded on a mysterious South Pacific island is the island itself. "It is very interesting and has its own mythology that will hopefully unfold over many seasons," Fury (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) said in an interview. "We are hearing and seeing very odd occurrences, like a polar bear on the island. How does something like that happen in the South Pacific?"

While Lost is an amalgam of different genres, including SF, Fury explained that realism is the key in making it all work. "What we are trying to do is make sure everything has a very Scully explanation," Fury said, referring to the X-Files character. "This is not a show about the supernatural, despite the fact that we have a very huge creature that likes to eat people. Despite the surreal, bizarre aspects of the island, there will be an explanation for it. It may not come for a very long time, but certain information about the island will explain how things are possible. We'll try to root it in real science or real pseudo-science. There will be no mystical reason or an island of monsters. The island has been around for millennia, and many people have found themselves on it, and as far as we know, nobody has ever gotten off. There is also the possibility of others being on the island, they just haven't seen them yet. And we'll never know how big this island is. It could be enormous, but odd things will keep them from knowing the full length and breadth of it. It's an interesting little allegory. It will be very mysterious."

Lost, which was co-created by Alias' J.J. Abrams, balances a core cast of 11 main characters, led by Matthew Fox (Haunted) and newcomer Evangeline Lily. That many characters gives the creative team a lot to explore, Fury said. "We are discovering there are so many stories to tell," he said. "There will be burgeoning romances that will be handled in a credible fashion and triangles, and not to get soap opera-y, but things are going to happen. Also, the show will always be from the perspective [of] the people on the island, so we never see the outside world, except from their perspective. We'll see how things go, whether or not other people can arrive on the island. There could be an errant parachute, but certainly not the Harlem Globetrotters," he said with a laugh. "I hope people recognize this is a show that is unique and compelling, because there will be lots of surprises." Lost premieres on ABC at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Sept. 22.

Fairplay 10-14-2004 02:29 AM

Quote:

It's like Gilligan's Island meets the Twilight Zone with a touch of Lost in Space thrown in, written by Stephen King.

I'm hooked.

I'm addicted too. Now pass the needle damn it!

Deberg_1990 10-14-2004 05:09 AM

Quote:

Cupid (1998)

• Intro
• Info
• Stars
• Crew
• News

• Episode List
• Episode Guide
• Goofs Guide
• Cast Guide
• Crew Guide
• Forum

Find videos, posters, books, collectibles and more in our shops.

Links to related web sites about this show ::

More Links

Intro

Created by Rob Thomas, the comedy show Cupid (1998) was voted as the fourth show on the list of shows that should have never been canceled.

This is the story of a man (Trevor Hale) who claims to be Cupid, the God of Love, sent to Earth as a punishment. To earn his place back on Mount Olympus, he must reunite a hundred couples without the use of magic. He has been stripped of his powers and has become a normal human being for the length of his stay among us.

Because of his claims, Trevor is thought to be delusional and placed under psychiatric study. He must attend Claire's therapy groups on a regular basis, where he usually likes to interfere and contradict her.

Although the show is based on a fantasy premise, it is mostly an excuse. There have been no proofs so far that Trevor really is Cupid and for all we know, he really could be just another nutcase. Yet, his ability to bring couples together, his great knowledge of Greek mythology and many other elements can only make one wonder.

Opening Theme Song:
"Human" written by Shelly Peiken & Mark McEntee, performed by The Pretenders.

The strength of the show lies in its two leads, Jeremy Piven and Paula Marshall, who have created very likeable characters, with a great chemistry working between them.

Despite debuting on the weak Saturday night line-up on ABC, on the even weaker 10pm spot, Cupid managed to go to another night, but unfortunately ABC placed it on the most competitive hour of the week: Thursdays at 9pm. ABC didn't pick up Cupid and it was cancelled, but E! elected it as being the #4 show that should never have been cancelled

Cupid ROCKED!!! Man, I didnt think anyone else remember that show but me?? Jeremy Piven is great. My wife and I used to watch that show all the time....

Rausch 10-14-2004 05:23 AM

Quote:

I watch anything that guy's in...He's got to be the funniest non-star out there. His character in that HBO show about the rich actor is classic....

Bob Dole 10-14-2004 06:05 AM

Bob Dole sure wasn't expecting the Locke surprise...

After seeing it and recognizing that there were clues (toe wiggling return to consciousness, the shoe stealing scene...), it makes Bob Dole wish he had saved the recordings so he could re-watch and try to figure out more upcoming surprises.

One of the best new shows Bob Dole has seen in awhile.

KingPriest2 10-14-2004 08:46 AM

From J.J. Abrams, the creator of Alias, and Damon Lindelof (Crossing Jordan) comes an action-packed adventure that will bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.Out of the blackness, the first thing Jack (Matthew Fox, Party of Five) senses is pain. Then burning sun. A Bamboo forest. Smoke. Screams. With a rush comes the horrible awareness that the plane he was on tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island. From there it's a blur, as his doctor's instinct kicks in: people need his help.

Stripped of everything, the 48 survivors scavenge what they can from the plane for their survival. Some panic. Some pin their hopes on rescue. A few find inner strength they never knew they had -- like Kate (Evangeline Lilly), who, with no medical training, suddenly finds herself suturing the doctor's wounds. Hurley (Jorge Garcia) – a man with a warm sense of humor despite the desperate situation – does his best to keep his cool as he helps those around him to survive. Charlie (Dominic Monaghan, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring trilogy) is a faded rock star who harbors a painful secret. Sayid (Naveen Andrews, The English Patient) is a Middle Eastern man who must wrestle with the racial profiling directed at him by some of his fellow survivors. Jin (Daniel Dae Kim, Spider-Man 2, 24) and Sun (Yunjin Kim) are a Korean couple whose traditions, values and language are foreign and thus causes much to get lost in the translation.

Sawyer (Josh Holloway) has an air of danger surrounding him, and his intense sense of mistrust for everyone around him could prove to be fatal to his fellow castaways. Michael (Harold Perrineau, Oz) has just gained custody of his nine-year-old son, Walt (Malcolm David Kelley, Antwone Fisher, You Got Served), after the death of his ex-wife – they are a father and son who don't even know each other. Locke (Terry O'Quinn, Alias, Primal Fear) is a mysterious man who keeps to himself, and who harbors a deeper connection to the island than any of the others. And self-centered Shannon (Maggie Grace, Oliver Beene) – who actually gives herself a pedicure amid the chaos – and her estranged controlling brother, Boone (Ian Somerhalder, Smallville) – constantly bicker and must learn to get along if they are to survive.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But the island holds many secrets, including the intense howls of the mysterious creatures stalking the jungle, which fill them all with fear. Fortunately, thanks to the calm leadership of quick-thinking Jack and level-headed Kate, they have hope. But even heroes have secrets, as the survivors will come to learn.

Lost stars Matthew Fox as Jack, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Ian Somerhalder as Boone, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin and Yunjin Kim as Sun.

J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof created the series and also serve as executive producers, along with Bryan Burk (Alias). Lost, which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii, is from Touchstone Television.
(ABC Press Release)

KingPriest2 10-14-2004 09:10 AM

I think I figured out part of the show. What it is about.

Redemption.

Everyone has a issue of some kind, a secret. They have to confront it and overcome it.

KingPriest2 10-14-2004 03:24 PM

I found this on another site

Anyone make the connection with Locke and the 3rd ep. title?
I know this may be a reach, but if anyone is famillar with Philosophy, John Locke was a 17th century philosopher who was one of the originators of the "Tabula Rasa" theory of existince.

"Tabula Rasa" was the name of the 3rd episode. John is the first name of the boar hunting, formerly handicapped castaway.

Here's a bit of explanation:

"Locke was an empiricist, viz., all knowledge comes to us through experience. "No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience." There is no such thing as innate ideas; there is no such thing as moral precepts9; we are born with an empty mind, with a soft tablet (tabula rasa) ready to be writ upon by experimental impressions. Beginning blank, the human mind acquires knowledge through the use of the five senses and a process of reflection. Not only has Locke's empiricism been a dominant tradition in British philosophy, but it has been a doctrine which with its method, experimental science, has brought on scientific discoveries ever since, scientific discoveries on which our modern world now depends."
"Goodbye, Sonny Malone..." Xanadu, 1982

unlurking 10-14-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Dole
Bob Dole sure wasn't expecting the Locke surprise...

After seeing it and recognizing that there were clues (toe wiggling return to consciousness, the shoe stealing scene...), it makes Bob Dole wish he had saved the recordings so he could re-watch and try to figure out more upcoming surprises.

One of the best new shows Bob Dole has seen in awhile.

Along the same lines, I'm wondering if the old black woman's husband may be alive elsewhere on the island.

unlurking 10-14-2004 04:03 PM

Quote:

I found this on another site

Anyone make the connection with Locke and the 3rd ep. title?
I know this may be a reach, but if anyone is famillar with Philosophy, John Locke was a 17th century philosopher who was one of the originators of the "Tabula Rasa" theory of existince.

"Tabula Rasa" was the name of the 3rd episode. John is the first name of the boar hunting, formerly handicapped castaway.

Here's a bit of explanation:

"Locke was an empiricist, viz., all knowledge comes to us through experience. "No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience." There is no such thing as innate ideas; there is no such thing as moral precepts9; we are born with an empty mind, with a soft tablet (tabula rasa) ready to be writ upon by experimental impressions. Beginning blank, the human mind acquires knowledge through the use of the five senses and a process of reflection. Not only has Locke's empiricism been a dominant tradition in British philosophy, but it has been a doctrine which with its method, experimental science, has brought on scientific discoveries ever since, scientific discoveries on which our modern world now depends."
"Goodbye, Sonny Malone..." Xanadu, 1982

Hmm, that would kind of fit with the redemption idea. Along the lines of a re-birthing. It would also state that Locke must have had some of that experience prior, whether military, survival, etc.

Ultra Peanut 10-15-2004 06:37 AM

Quote:

Actually, I'll probably TiVo it and watch the game. That way I can skip the commercials. I love skipping commercials.

I've had Tivo for two months, and I still can't help but smile with glee every time I skip forward 30 seconds at a time and obliterate those commercials. Such a gratifying experience. :D

Ultra Peanut 10-15-2004 06:40 AM

This was fuggin' awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny
I honestly don't think Locke killed that boar, but it was killed by the monster, and then he dragged it back to camp.

Same here. As for the legs... well, that's what miracles are for, right?

Ricardo Montalban was wearing sneakers.

KingPriest2 10-20-2004 06:09 PM

It's on

Deberg_1990 10-20-2004 06:19 PM

"Whats going on Sticks?" Man, i love this guy! LOL

Bob Dole 10-20-2004 06:27 PM

Oh shit.

Veronica Hamel didn't age worth a (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ).

Fairplay 10-20-2004 06:28 PM

That would be cool if that blonde pregnant lady had some wierd alien baby.

Deberg_1990 10-20-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Oh shit.

Veronica Hamel didn't age worth a (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ).

hahah..and u thought she would??? 20 years ago she looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet.

Bob Dole 10-20-2004 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
hahah..and u thought she would??? 20 years ago she looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet.

You're a loon.

http://members.tgforum.com/jenniej/Photos/vh_psml.jpg

Fairplay 10-20-2004 06:42 PM

I think that Locke just gave some insight on the island.

POPpystar 10-20-2004 07:03 PM

another great show!!!!!

Deberg_1990 10-20-2004 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POPpystar
another great show!!!!!

yep...this show is officially great.

KingPriest2 10-20-2004 07:11 PM

I watched it but missed parts of it.

Deberg_1990 10-20-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

I watched it but missed parts of it.

Obviously..since you were on the phone with your 610 buddies...

KingPriest2 10-20-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:

Obviously..since you were on the phone with your 610 buddies...

Yeah you guys were getting a little boring around here :)

Ultra Peanut 10-20-2004 07:36 PM

Okay, I'm only to the first commercial break, but...

WATERSHIP DOWN!

That instantly made Sawyer ten points cooler.

KingPriest2 10-20-2004 07:57 PM

Hmm I think Terry O'Quinn was just on The West Wing as a General. But I cant find a listing for him.

Deberg_1990 10-20-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Hmm I think Terry O'Quinn was just on The West Wing as a General. But I cant find a listing for him.

That guy had been in alot of stuff over the years.....He played a great psycho in the original "Stepfather"

KingPriest2 10-20-2004 08:10 PM

Quote:

That guy had been in alot of stuff over the years.....He played a great psycho in the original "Stepfather"

But was it him? I think it was . I think it is kind of interesting he is on both shows

Ultra Peanut 10-20-2004 08:18 PM

That kicked ass. And Locke is awesome.

Then I flip it back to live TV and the Red Sox are stepping on the Yankees' skulls. :D

KcMizzou 10-27-2004 05:36 PM

Bumpity-bump

Just a reminder...

Frazod 10-27-2004 05:42 PM

Last week I TiVo'd Lost and watched the game.

Tonight, I think I'll TiVo the game and watch Lost. :grr:

Baby Lee 10-27-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Last week I TiVo'd Lost and watched the game.

Tonight, I think I'll TiVo the game and watch Lost. :grr:

HDTV [w/o an HD-PVR] makes that choice easy every time.
When a show as visually stunning as Lost is on, the game is something you check at commercial.

Bob Dole 10-27-2004 05:56 PM

There were some semi-spoiler things in the TV Guide hotel room edition this week. Don't know if the regular TV Guide contains the same information or not.

Deberg_1990 10-27-2004 05:57 PM

Is this show addicting or what?? My only fear is that they will be unable to keep up the quality and good ideas as the season and beyond goes along...its perfect right now though.

Frazod 10-27-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Is this show addicting or what?? My only fear is that they will be unable to keep up the quality and good ideas as the season and beyond goes along...its perfect right now though.

They'll get there eventually, but hopefully it'll take them a few years.

And wait for spinoffs and blatant ripoffs. I can't wait for Fox's "The Misguided." :D

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:06 PM

That wasn't very nice....

Fairplay 10-27-2004 06:06 PM

The oriental dude needs a chill pill.

Michael Michigan 10-27-2004 06:12 PM

And don't call me Shirley

Deberg_1990 10-27-2004 06:12 PM

That Iraqi dude could start at middle linebacker for us. That was a nice tackle he made on the beach.

Fairplay 10-27-2004 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Michigan
And don't call me Shirley

Heh, i though the same thing. ROFL

Michael Michigan 10-27-2004 06:14 PM

Anyone else hate subtitles?

Michael Michigan 10-27-2004 06:15 PM

stop drop and roll

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:15 PM

Oh shit.... :eek:

Fairplay 10-27-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Oh shit.... :eek:

They celebrate halloween on the island too, cool.

Deberg_1990 10-27-2004 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Michigan
Anyone else hate subtitles?

Nope..i dont mind...adds more realism for me.

KingPriest2 10-27-2004 06:18 PM

Damn!

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
They celebrate halloween on the island too, cool.

I was "oh shitting" about the bees.

Fairplay 10-27-2004 06:22 PM

I think we just got a little insight on the island. :hmmm:

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:25 PM

I was wondering how long it would take someone to realize that they need to move off the beach.

Michael Michigan 10-27-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
I think we just got a little insight on the island. :hmmm:

I see dead people...

:hmmm:

Michael Michigan 10-27-2004 06:27 PM

Korean Mafia?

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:28 PM

Corleone-san. ROFL

Fairplay 10-27-2004 06:29 PM

I want to see a creature on the island before this episode is up.

KingPriest2 10-27-2004 06:31 PM

Not bad so far.

I think some should stay on the beach just in case a ship or plane comes by.

KingPriest2 10-27-2004 06:33 PM

Not bad so far.

Why does she seem not thrilled about moving?

KingPriest2 10-27-2004 06:35 PM

don't be suprised that they talk English

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

I've been thinking that all along. But we may be wrong.

Bob Dole 10-27-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Wrong pronoun.

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

I've been thinking that all along. But we may be wrong.

Then again.... :D

KingPriest2 10-27-2004 06:42 PM

Ah I was right.

Bob Dole 10-27-2004 06:42 PM

Nothing like timing the spoiler so people don't read it until just after it happens.

Rep to Bob!

Deberg_1990 10-27-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

Exactly..just rotate a body and keep someone on the beach at all times....for a lookout.

Fairplay 10-27-2004 06:43 PM

I think theres a rule that says you can't have foriegn people on a show without one of them knowing the english language.

KingPriest2 10-27-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

Wrong pronoun.

What Mr. Dole?

Frazod 10-27-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Nothing like timing the spoiler so people don't read it until just after it happens.

Rep to Bob!

We still don't know if the asshat can't speak it as well.

Deberg_1990 10-27-2004 06:45 PM

So is Freckles gonna leave the beach??