ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Shameless (Showtime) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241033)

sd4chiefs 01-15-2015 02:41 PM

Debbie has grown up and looks like an over weight lesbian. :doh!:

keg in kc 01-15-2015 02:55 PM

First ep was alright. This is one of those show's I don't realize I've missed until it starts playing again.

kcxiv 01-15-2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs (Post 11270808)

Sounds about right, i havent watched the last 2 seasons, but you could see that it would happen. lol

Tribal Warfare 03-16-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11386096)
Last ep was genius. The ending with Carl going to jail in with the brothers, and Chucky's mom tattooing a swastika on his forehead to get him in with thee Aryans

And Sasha Alexander as Lip's new teacher, Rowr. A lot different from Rizzoli and Isles.

1st time I said "good for you Lip" after scoring with a bitch.

Baby Lee 03-16-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 11386750)
1st time I said "good for you Lip" after scoring with a bitch.

Rizzoli and Isles is largely basic cable crap, but I watch every week because Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander let me look at them in HD.

Interestingly, the little brother of Angie's 'Rizzoli' was with Sasha on Dawson's Creek 14-15 years ago.

Bambi 03-16-2015 10:41 PM

ok so this is the first year I've lived without Showtime. Whats the best way for me to download/view this show?

BigMeatballDave 03-17-2015 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11387783)
ok so this is the first year I've lived without Showtime. Whats the best way for me to download/view this show?

Kick Ass Torrents. This is what I use.

BigMeatballDave 03-17-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11386763)
Rizzoli and Isles is largely basic cable crap, but I watch every week because Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander let me look at them in HD.

Interestingly, the little brother of Angie's 'Rizzoli' was with Sasha on Dawson's Creek 14-15 years ago.

Sasha is ****ing gorgeous. She's hardly aged since Dawson's Creek. I had to check out YouTube for that.

Tribal Warfare 03-17-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 11387783)

Project TV if you don't want to torrent/download

Baby Lee 03-30-2015 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11388155)
Sasha is ****ing gorgeous. She's hardly aged since Dawson's Creek. I had to check out YouTube for that.

That woman is one of the seven wonders of the modern world.

smith11 03-31-2015 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs (Post 11270808)

isn't overweight lesbian redundant?

Baby Lee 09-23-2016 05:43 PM

Season Premiere, new Ep up for free!!

Uncensored version at Showtime site, also free

http://www.sho.com/video/50486/shame...son-7-premiere

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ByBnxzEz-EM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin 07-02-2017 02:02 AM

I've had people tell me I need to watch this show. It's on Netflix so I'm starting at show 1 season 1.

Rasputin 07-02-2017 03:08 AM

This show is all bits of ****ed up it's awesomeness

Rasputin 07-02-2017 05:23 AM

'Take the Advil now, must stay ahead of the pain'

ROFL holy shit balls

CoMoChief 07-02-2017 06:26 AM

Would absolutely **** the shit out of Emmy Rossum.

And her black friend (on the show) V. Dont know her real name though. Helluva body though.

The slutty little blonde that ends up getting hit by the car. She's hot too.

And the Russian chick.

And the college professor milf Lip ****s around with.

Rasputin 07-02-2017 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 12940123)

And her black friend (on the show) V. Dont know her real name though. Helluva body though.

And the Russian chick.

And the college professor milf Lip ****s around with.

God damn it. I haven't read through this thread I don't want to know that kind of shit.

:harumph:

Chicks are hot as **** in this show and plenty of tits and ass

of course this show is totally shameless.

Fire Me Boy! 07-02-2017 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12940124)
God damn it. I haven't read through this thread I don't want to know that kind of shit.

:harumph:

Chicks are hot as **** in this show and plenty of tits and ass

of course this show is totally shameless.

Then maybe stay out of the thread till you caught up! ROFL

Rasputin 07-02-2017 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12940125)
Then maybe stay out of the thread till you caught up! ROFL

That's probably good advice I probably wont' take because I'm shameless.

:)

sd4chiefs 07-02-2017 08:29 AM

Spoiler!

Rausch 07-02-2017 10:42 AM

I'm caught up on season 7 Netflix.

Should I be reading this thread?

Rausch 07-02-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

I don't know the actors/actresses names but the white girl that runs the house looks MUCH better clothed than naked. **** she's got a liar's body.

I'd **** "V" over her in a heartbeat.

Quote:

I use to know a girl like that back when I was a tiny Rausch.

Oddly enough we got caught and her parents sent her off to a military school somewhere...

Baby Lee 07-02-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12940286)
I'm caught up on season 7 Netflix.

Should I be reading this thread?

Nah, IIRC S8 was more of what you like, but nothing particularly groundbreaking.

If you've enjoyed 7 seasons already, nothing you hear about S8 is going to ruin the experience.

Rausch 07-02-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12940297)
Nah, IIRC S8 was more of what you like, but nothing particularly groundbreaking.

If you've enjoyed 7 seasons already, nothing you hear about S8 is going to ruin the experience.

Good.

The wife was $3itting bricks thinking there was no season 8 because of how 7 ended.

"That's all there is.....go away..." After seeing most of the plot lines tied up like a season finale...

Molitoth 08-02-2017 02:25 PM

Just started this show last week... and I have to admit I've never watched a show that can make you horny and then limp within a few seconds time span.

The characters are awesome, and while Frank is a complete piece of shit.. the acting of William H Macy is incredible.

vailpass 08-03-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 12988060)
Just started this show last week... and I have to admit I've never watched a show that can make you horny and then limp within a few seconds time span.

The characters are awesome, and while Frank is a complete piece of shit.. the acting of William H Macy is incredible.

You are a twisted, amoral **** if you enjoy this series and I loved it from day one.

Baby Lee 10-01-2017 04:54 PM

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/khRWGSllNKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiefsCountry 01-03-2018 10:30 PM

So I started this show on a Netflix binge. Holy **** how did I never not come across this before. Great show.

scho63 01-03-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13329475)
So I started this show on a Netflix binge. Holy **** how did I never not come across this before. Great show.

I binged watched the first 6 seasons a few years ago and loved the hell out of it! One of the best show's ever aside from The Wire.

I then watched as they occurred with new episodes.

This year sucks and they jumped the shark sometime last year. Not sure the exact moment but this year is so stupid and has all the stereotypical crap and really silly story lines.

Now sad and pissed. :deevee:

scho63 01-03-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11388147)
Kick Ass Torrents. This is what I use.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11388155)

These two posts make me sad as BigDave is now gone longer than many realize and these are some of his last posts......:(

Rausch 01-11-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 13329493)
I binged watched the first 6 seasons a few years ago and loved the hell out of it! One of the best show's ever aside from The Wire.

Agreed.

Quote:

This year sucks and they jumped the shark sometime last year. Not sure the exact moment but this year is so stupid and has all the stereotypical crap and really silly story lines.

I would disagree on the severity of the drop. It did drop, and clearly wasn't as good as before, but it didn't go off a cliff. It had a (I'd argue mostly bad) season. And I wouldn't really, purely, say that.

I would say it wasn't satisfying. It didn't seem to pay off. The characters had arcs and developed, matured, but it just seemed like the writing/eps weren't as good despite that.

I would say more let-down and less shark-jump...

vailpass 01-11-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13353684)
Agreed.

I would disagree on the severity of the drop. It did drop, and clearly wasn't as good as before, but it didn't go off a cliff. It had a (I'd argue mostly bad) season. And I wouldn't really, purely, say that.

I would say it wasn't satisfying. It didn't seem to pay off. The characters had arcs and developed, matured, but it just seemed like the writing/eps weren't as good despite that.

I would say more let-down and less shark-jump...

I've watched since day one. It's definitely on a down swing but it's happened before then it comes back.
The Ian gay boys story line is horrible. Kev and V have kinda jumped the shark. Frank is in a lull. The older he gets the less funny Carls thing is. Deb is nasty and too close to actual white trash.
Fiona's bra and panty dance is the best thing about her right now.
That and seeing Lip's chicks naked is the highlight of some episodes.

Pepe Silvia 01-11-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

I then watched as they occurred with new episodes.

Yep, its gone down hill, time to wrap it up.

Fire Me Boy! 01-11-2018 02:44 PM

I haven't watched any of the current season. Is the nudity at least up to par?

MTG#10 01-11-2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13354321)

Yes, very much so

Nickhead 01-11-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13354321)

the tattooed asian bike repair chic is ****in' sweet as bro :D

Rausch 01-13-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13354185)
I've watched since day one. It's definitely on a down swing but it's happened before then it comes back.
The Ian gay boys story line is horrible. Kev and V have kinda jumped the shark. Frank is in a lull. The older he gets the less funny Carls thing is. Deb is nasty and too close to actual white trash.

Looking back I see I'm a season behind.

Baby Lee 01-22-2018 11:05 AM

Poor Liam. That was worse than ODing on cocaine.

And of course, Frank is a Tank.

old_geezer 01-22-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13354185)

I pretty much agree with all of this. To me Fiona is no longer that hot; She needs to eat a sandwich or two. My favorite character on this show by far is Svetlana. That scheming Russian knows how to play the game. Kev: Is that a dead body in that bag? Svetlana: I don't think she's quite dead yet. :D

Baby Lee 01-22-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_geezer (Post 13376404)
I pretty much agree with all of this. To me Fiona is no longer that hot; She needs to eat a sandwich or two. My favorite character on this show by far is Svetlana. That scheming Russian knows how to play the game. Kev: Is that a dead body in that bag? Svetlana: I don't think she's quite dead yet. :D

Knew where that was going as soon as the geezer didn't recognize her.

And speaking of Kevin, saw Steve Howey in two episodes in a row on Seal Team. Wonder if he's about to jump ship, or if he's just multitasking.

Pepe Silvia 01-22-2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13376449)
Knew where that was going as soon as the geezer didn't recognize her.

And speaking of Kevin, saw Steve Howey in two episodes in a row on Seal Team. Wonder if he's about to jump ship, or if he's just multitasking.

The guy that plays Ian stayed even though he joined Gotham .

scho63 10-23-2018 01:17 AM

Any thoughts on this 9th season at the halfway point?

Seems like they are rushing through to collect paychecks. Also hard to keep writing crazy after 9 seasons and have originality.

Nickhead 10-23-2018 01:55 PM

this season is a fire sale with two leaving after this season. just clearing house for the new arrivals next year. of course i am only guessing.

given that the uk shameless lasted 11 years, 20 plus episodes w/over 45 min, i think there is plenty story to tell, it's just in limbo.

i was even thinking several weeks ago, it was odd that the us version had held onto so many characters this long. for example, the uk version ran fine without fionna, as she was only part of the series for the first two seasons. :D

scho63 10-24-2018 10:23 AM

BTW, Courtney Cox looks like Frankenstein after royally ****ING up her face with plastic surgery and botox.

Baby Lee 10-24-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 13841004)
BTW, Courtney Cox looks like Frankenstein after royally ****ING up her face with plastic surgery and botox.

Made me really miss Sasha Alexander. What a piece.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/15...a70bdd8dec.gif

Rasputin 10-24-2018 11:23 AM

I use to think this was the greatest novelty show ever but i've lost interest in it.

Baby Lee 10-24-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13841209)
Made me really miss Sasha Alexander. What a piece.

Also, reminds me. Anyone else watch Superstore? Have to be shaken into remembering 'Cheyenne' used to play Lip's university side-piece?

http://i1.wp.com/kingoftheflatscreen...8-20.54.15.png

https://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/M...640_SY720_.jpg

Pepe Silvia 10-24-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 13839150)
this season is a fire sale with two leaving after this season. just clearing house for the new arrivals next year. of course i am only guessing.

given that the uk shameless lasted 11 years, 20 plus episodes w/over 45 min, i think there is plenty story to tell, it's just in limbo.

i was even thinking several weeks ago, it was odd that the us version had held onto so many characters this long. for example, the uk version ran fine without fionna, as she was only part of the series for the first two seasons. :D

I know that Emmy Rossum is leaving but who else is going to leave?

Baby Lee 10-24-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 13841909)
I know that Emmy Rossum is leaving but who else is going to leave?

Ian [Cameron Monaghan] is already out. Him and Mickey in prison is, as of now, an officially closed storyline.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/08/cameron...ing-shameless/

Nickhead 10-25-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13842550)
Ian [Cameron Monaghan] is already out. Him and Mickey in prison is, as of now, an officially closed storyline.

the way they did the ending to that episode was classic shameless ROFL

Pepe Silvia 10-27-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13841716)
Also, reminds me. Anyone else watch Superstore? Have to be shaken into remembering 'Cheyenne' used to play Lip's university side-piece?

http://i1.wp.com/kingoftheflatscreen...8-20.54.15.png

https://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/M...640_SY720_.jpg

Would be nice if she came back.

lastmanonearth 11-11-2018 11:58 AM

What do you think about new season? It seems too simple and stock. Unfortunately, nothing new.

Nickhead 11-11-2018 04:19 PM

im just waiting to see what sort of a train wreck they make fionna out to be by the end of this season. :thumb:

lastmanonearth 11-15-2018 08:25 AM

I love it, besides last season.

ChiTown 02-18-2019 03:49 PM

Season 9 has been bad. The storylines are tired, and the over-the-top political commentary sucks. I'm muscling my way through it, but it's been disappointing.

CoMoChief 02-19-2019 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 14112947)
Season 9 has been bad. The storylines are tired, and the over-the-top political commentary sucks. I'm muscling my way through it, but it's been disappointing.

I haven't watched since completing S6.

Tried getting into S7, but just didn't really get into it. Heard the show's gone downhill.

Which for a lot of shows that have been around that long, you're lucky to get to 5 seasons before the show starts to drop off..and those are the good ones.

Seinfeld is probably the only show that I can remember that kicks ass the entire way through.

Think the last ep I watched was when Fionna bought that junkie Apt complex.

Rausch 02-19-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 14112947)

I loved the show until the last two seasons.

There was a clear difference in the writing where they went full SJW.

It was always a liberal show and that's fine. The whole point of the show (much like It's Always Sunny) was the poor decision making and LACK of morality in many of the characters.

The show was about characters making the wrong choices and how that impacts their lives (Frank in particular.) Changing that dynamic to a preachy and morally superior tone not only shifts the entire point of the show but hits like a bucket of cold water from one season to the next...

vailpass 02-19-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14113749)
I loved the show until the last two seasons.

There was a clear difference in the writing where they went full SJW.

It was always a liberal show and that's fine. The whole point of the show (much like It's Always Sunny) was the poor decision making and LACK of morality in many of the characters.

The show was about characters making the wrong choices and how that impacts their lives (Frank in particular.) Changing that dynamic to a preachy and morally superior tone not only shifts the entire point of the show but hits like a bucket of cold water from one season to the next...

All of this. From the definition of anti-PC to full-blown SJW. Assholes. Ruined a series I'd been watching since day one.

scho63 02-26-2019 08:54 PM

This season is AWFUL. Worst bunch of silly shit. I know it was trending down but they have given up.

When did they pull a Fonzi and Jump the Shark?

Pepe Silvia 02-26-2019 09:31 PM

It's been bad since season 7 imo.

scho63 02-27-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 14125747)
It's been bad since season 7 imo.

You're probably right. The Gay Jesus storyline was horrible

scho63 03-01-2019 06:51 AM

I'm barely able to watch the whole episode anymore-the wrapping up of this season SUCKS! I'm thinking I'm only doing it because I've come this far and want to hit the finish line

Hobo Loco man was even dumber than gay Jesus and the fight between Carl and Debbie over Carl's GF is idiotic.

Pepe Silvia 03-01-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14129726)
I'm barely able to watch the whole episode anymore-the wrapping up of this season SUCKS! I'm thinking I'm only doing it because I've come this far and want to hit the finish line

Hobo Loco man was even dumber than gay Jesus and the fight between Carl and Debbie over Carl's GF is idiotic.

And Lip trying to play Daddy has run its course too.

scho63 03-12-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 14130954)
And Lip trying to play Daddy has run its course too.

The whole season finale was just a weak attempt to wrap up shitty plot lines.

Not sure this show can recover. It may have run it's course. :hmmm:

Pepe Silvia 10-19-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13842550)

Looks like Ian is coming back for the new season.

banecat 10-21-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 14540353)
Looks like Ian is coming back for the new season.

Will this be the last season for the show?

Pepe Silvia 10-23-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 14543604)
Will this be the last season for the show?

Not sure. I think the producer said he wants to do it for a few more seasons at the least.