ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Should we post our vacation pictures on Chiefs Planet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262076)

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796405)
So you're blind as well?

There is a difference between 'I'll' and 'It'll'.

no, I just missed the "t" this last time. "It'll catch up to you" sounded threatening to me. All moot points anyway, you do know that, right?

Ceej 08-06-2012 07:40 PM

Someone create the vacation thread.

|Zach| 08-06-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8796402)
Room?

You stuck in the AOL days?

"40 somethings."

LMAO

I used to use Prodigy back in the day. Man...nostalgia.

http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/p...ed/prodigy.jpg

Hey, lets make this a nostalgia thread.

Phobia 08-06-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8796242)
First class member?

How do I become one of those? Bitch everytime there's a pic uploaded?

You have to be a member for more than 7 months for starters. I mean, the dude has been here for 9 years. He attends charity events, hosts tailgates, organizes the gifts for the troops.... yeah, he's first class here.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8796407)
Do you do anything besides whine about other people?

you did see the part where I put myself in there too, right? Or do you do anything besides skim read and jump to conclusions?

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2012 07:42 PM

Sometimes after I start a thread I later think it would have been best not to do that. Then I read other threads and I don't feel so alone.

|Zach| 08-06-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8796422)
You have to be a member for more than 7 months for starters. I mean, the dude has been here for 9 years. He attends charity events, hosts tailgates, organizes the gifts for the troops.... yeah, he's first class here.

I am a coach class ChiefsPlanet member. But in fairness you guys let me sit in the exit row and with the occasional bag of peanuts and a Fresca I am easy to keep happy.

I think it works all around.

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796412)
Keep fighting the good fight...I guess?

It wasnt a fight until the n00b got insulting.

I usually ignore shit I dont agree with. I dont want to dictate what appears on the Planet because I dont want people dictating to me what I post. I just chose to voice an opinion instead on just ignore the thread. If the n00b hadnt insulted me I would have let it go.

Pablo 08-06-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796419)
no, I just missed the "t" this last time. "It'll catch up to you" sounded threatening to me. All moot points anyway, you do know that, right?

No. You don't understand the English language.

"It'll catch up you to" implies there's some sort of cosmic karma that will eventually pay dividends for good or bad deeds.

"I'll catch up you" means somebody or someone is actively seeking someone else and they will find them.

Any other random string of words that threaten you?

Ceej 08-06-2012 07:45 PM

I will use this thread to ask.

Has anyone been to Green Bay? I'm visiting my gal pal.

Definitely going to the game.

Anything else I must do while there?

Was thinking about doing a cheese tasting tour type thing.

|Zach| 08-06-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796434)

"It'll catch up you to" implies there's some sort of cosmic karma that will eventually pay dividends for good or bad deeds.

"I'll catch up you" means somebody or someone is actively seeking someone else and they will find them.

This is not nearly as funny as kcchiefsfan not knowing the difference between hindsight being 50\50 and something coming in 20\20 but it is still enjoyable.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8796425)
Sometimes after I start a thread I later think it would have been best not to do that. Then I read other threads and I don't feel so alone.

A very big part of the appeal to chiefsplanet. Talk about all kinds of stuff. Maybe you vent, maybe you learn something, maybe you find a person or two you can actually relate to and become friends in real life.

I really don't see why it's so bad to do all this. And I really don't see the point to discourage it.

QuikSsurfer 08-06-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8796402)
Room?

You stuck in the AOL days?

"40 somethings."

LMAO

ROFL

Lumpy 08-06-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8796414)
You still owe us a boobage pic. :harumph:

The only good boobage pic that I have was taken during a vacation. Since you're against vacation pics, I guess you're SOL. :harumph:

Ceej 08-06-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8796452)
The only good boobage pic that I have was taken during a vacation. Since you're against vacation pics, I guess you're SOL. :harumph:

I LOVE MARDI GRAS!!!!!

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796434)

I was reading the conversation in that thread, and I found it to read of a threatening nature. That was the point to having the infraction system to begin with. I have the very first infraction ever given and it was given by Austin himself. I have a good grasp on the concept.

Words alone don't dictate intent, and without tone of voice like real life, typed words can hide intent sometimes.

Again, though, I ask to what point you wish to make on this topic? That infraction did nothing to imminem but ruffle his feathers a little, and not even deduct rep points like a neg rep would have.

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8796452)

I dont care who you are, that there is funny as hell. Salu! :thumb:

dirk digler 08-06-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8796430)
It wasnt a fight until the n00b got insulting.

I usually ignore shit I dont agree with. I dont want to dictate what appears on the Planet because I dont want people dictating to me what I post. I just chose to voice an opinion instead on just ignore the thread. If the n00b hadnt insulted me I would have let it go.

Can you explain your reasoning for no vacation pics?

Hammock Parties 08-06-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796461)
I have a good grasp on the concept.

LMAO

Yeah, you have a good grasp of how to abuse authority, copper.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8796471)
LMAO

Yeah, you have a good grasp of how to abuse authority, copper.

I'm thinking you don't have a good grasp on the concept of authority, nor of it's abuse.

Pablo 08-06-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

I was reading the conversation in that thread, and I found it to read of a threatening nature. That was the point to having the infraction system to begin with. I have the very first infraction ever given and it was given by Austin himself. I have a good grasp on the concept.

Words alone don't dictate intent, and without tone of voice like real life, typed words can hide intent sometimes.

Again, though, I ask to what point you wish to make on this topic? That infraction did nothing to imminem but ruffle his feathers a little, and not even deduct rep points like a neg rep would have.

If the infraction did nothing but ruffle his feathers then why was it ever given? Couldn't you have made your feelings known in a post in that thread? Oh that's right; because if you receive a certain number of infractions in a certain time period they can be parlayed into a banning.

Didn't you get your infraction privileges revoked for abusing said system you understand so well at some point?

Brock 08-06-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796322)
color me confused. .

I do consider you confused. I don't have any interest in anything you are saying.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796501)
If the infraction did nothing but ruffle his feathers then why was it ever given? Couldn't you have made your feelings known in a post in that thread? Oh that's right; because if you receive a certain number of infractions in a certain time period they can be parlayed into a banning.

Didn't you get your infraction privileges revoked for abusing said system you understand so well at some point?

I already said if others felt that post was threatening, then the infractions would serve their purpose. But in no way do I think the infraction system is some sort of authority, it was an extra tool, that has it's uses, for contributors.

I had it taken away because I think Hootie and Clayton aren't the type of posters to make this place a fun place to come to, IE - I don't see the entertainment value of being a douchebag. I used up my money's worth of "power". LOL.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796532)
I do consider you confused. I don't have any interest in anything you are saying.

Then why are you reading these words right now, dickweed?

Brock 08-06-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796549)
Then why are you reading these words right now, dickweed?

I get an occasional chuckle from your childlike viewpoint.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796551)
I get an occasional chuckle from your childlike viewpoint.

So you admit you do have an interest in what I'm saying....

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796560)
So you admit you do have an interest in what I'm saying....

ROFL

lewdog 08-06-2012 08:24 PM

Vacation picture at the beach.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=500&h=450

Pablo 08-06-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8796632)

You must have vacationed at Lake Contrary.

DaFace 08-06-2012 08:29 PM

g
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8796632)

Get that shit out of here. What do you think this is - hot girls in bikinis planet?

|Zach| 08-06-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8796668)
g

Get that shit out of here. What do you think this is - hot girls in bikinis planet?

There is going to be a race to get banned in the hopes that Kyle will bequeath them that board.

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796244)
Meh, he's a big time braggart, very self important and pompous.

you talking about yourself or me?

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796445)
A very big part of the appeal to chiefsplanet. Talk about all kinds of stuff. Maybe you vent, maybe you learn something, maybe you find a person or two you can actually relate to and become friends in real life.

I really don't see why it's so bad to do all this. And I really don't see the point to discourage it.

Yeah I would agree. My dumbest threads have resulted in some of my best real life friends. My football threads don't amount to crap lol.

Ceej 08-06-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796661)
You must have vacationed at Lake Contrary.

Nope.

That's definitely Lake Afton.

Brock 08-06-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8796681)
you talking about yourself or me?

Sure, Mr. top secret, in-demand big money. Got any pictures of your pool to show us? Maybe you should put it up for a vote for that gay-ass "academy" of yours.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796532)

Yet you've replied to him a few times since this post... that always equals no interest.

NewChief 08-06-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap (Post 8796349)
Our trip to New Mexico:

Yay for Bandolier.

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796698)
Sure, Mr. top secret, in-demand big money. Got any pictures of your pool to show us? Maybe you should put it up for a vote for that gay-ass "academy" of yours.

boy, you sure put me in my place.

Just in case you missed it, you just proved my point.

Brock 08-06-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8796715)
boy, you sure put me in my place.

Just in case you missed it, you just proved my point.

You're probably stupid and arrogant enough to think that.

In58men 08-06-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8796422)

1. Sorry I'm not a forum junkie

2. Bragging about a guy hosting a tailgate makes you look like a mooch

3. Attends charity events? Good for him, he's better than me for it.

4. Gives gifts to the troops? OMG no ****ing way!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8796730)

1. 2400 posts in 7 months? not a forum junkie?
  2. Calling Phobia a mooch? :popcorn:
  3. You should try to help others. It will make you a better person.
  4. I dont understand this comment. Are you making fun of giving to the troops?

Bearcat 08-06-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure I've never seen you report a post that needed reported or infract someone for a legit reason, so no, you don't have a good grasp of the concept.

In58men 08-06-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8796794)
  1. 2400 posts in 7 months? not a forum junkie?
  2. Calling Phobia a mooch? :popcorn:
  3. You should try to help others. It will make you a better person.
  4. I dont understand this comment. Are you making fun of giving to the troops?

Oh lord.

I give up.

Phobia 08-06-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8796730)

"Good for him, he's better than me for it." - you should have just used that on all 4 of your responses. He would have. But he's better than you for it.

NewChief 08-06-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8796806)
I'm pretty sure I've never seen you report a post that needed reported or infract someone for a legit reason, so no, you don't have a good grasp of the concept.

ROFL

listopencil 08-06-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8792643)
Posting vacation pictures should = 6 week ban. Can't have any of that garbage around here. No mercy.

There is no fear in this dojo. There is no pain in this dojo. There is no defeat in this dojo. There is no mercy in this dojo. There are no...vacation pics...in this dojo?

In58men 08-06-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8796932)
"Good for him, he's better than me for it." - you should have just used that on all 4 of your responses. He would have. But he's better than you for it.

Oh man you got me good.

jspchief 08-06-2012 10:05 PM

This was a bad thread. Then people started posting in it.

Now it's a bad thread with a witch's brew of vagina sand.

doomy3 08-06-2012 10:20 PM

LMAO

BRC has left me three neg reps from this thread. What a bitch.

LMAO

crazycoffey 08-07-2012 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8796806)

I'm pretty sure you can look up all of my infractions given. So I guess I'll just go ahead and believe that not a single one of those posts received an infraction from another poster or mod action... oh wait, if you DO research it, you'll prove yourself wrong.

crazycoffey 08-07-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796729)
You're probably stupid and arrogant enough to think that.

You're probably stupid and arrogant enough to not notice his point.

In58men 08-07-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8797018)
LMAO

LMAO

He's left me 2 lol.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8797018)
LMAO

LMAO

And you have left me 3 also asshole. Publically whining about neg rep is so lame.

doomy3 08-07-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797249)
And you have left me 3 also asshole. Publically whining about neg rep is so lame.

Yes, I have left you two follow-up neg reps after you left me the first two.

After your last one said "I can do this all year long," I took that threat very seriously and didn't retaliate. I wouldn't want you to neg rep me all year long. That is very serious.

But, you certainly are an expert on lame.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8797257)
Yes, I have left you two follow-up neg reps after you left me the first two.

After your last one said "I can do this all year long," I took that threat very seriously and didn't retaliate. I wouldn't want you to neg rep me all year long. That is very serious.

But, you certainly are an expert on lame.

**** you. You were an asshole to me first. Then you just kept being an asshole. Every time your an asshole towards me you deserve a neg rep at the least. And now you have really pissed me off. It would be best if you just stop being an asshole.

doomy3 08-07-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797267)
**** you. You were an asshole to me first. Then you just kept being an asshole. Every time your an asshole towards me you deserve a neg rep at the least. And now you have really pissed me off. It would be best if you just stop being an asshole.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

At the very least?

What is more serious than neg rep?

blaise 08-07-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797249)

So is giving it out.

In58men 08-07-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797267)
**** you. You were an asshole to me first.

First class member huh Phobia?

You do realize how childish he sounds right?

Predarat 08-07-2012 07:38 AM

A future vacation picture I am going to post on here will be the completed new wooden roller coaster at Silver Dollar City. That thing is looking like a beast!

kysirsoze 08-07-2012 07:51 AM

Is this where I report for a BRC neg rep?

loochy 08-07-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8797275)
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

At the very least?

What is more serious than neg rep?

http://savemisc.com/threads/images/d...aee43eb751.gif

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8797296)
So is giving it out.

yet, you gave me two neg reps. :hmmm:

blaise 08-07-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797390)
yet, you gave me two neg reps. :hmmm:

I only give them in response to people who give them to me. I gave them in response to the two you gave me.

Baby Lee 08-07-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8796428)
I am a coach class ChiefsPlanet member. But in fairness you guys let me sit in the exit row and with the occasional bag of peanuts and a Fresca I am easy to keep happy.

I think it works all around.

That reminds me of an anecdote about Lorne Michaels from an SNL writer. They were rehearsing a sketch set on an airplane and some of the extras were eating peanuts from their bag O'nuts. Lorne stopped the sketch and pulled the writers aside, insistent that NO ONE eats peanuts that way. How it works is, the stewardess comes down the aisle with warm peanuts and ladles them onto china plates for each passenger.
The writer who told the story didn't know where Lorne got this idea, whether it was solely travelling on private jets, or not flying since the 50s, but Lorne was pretty insistent.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8797398)
I only give them in response to people who give them to me. I gave them in response to the two you gave me.

You were an asshole to me first. You deserved the neg rep. Dont go out of your way to be an asshole and then you wont be publically whining about neg rep.

blaise 08-07-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797401)
You were an asshole to me first. You deserved the neg rep. Dont go out of your way to be an asshole and then you wont be publically whining about neg rep.

Don't give people neg reps all the time if you don't want them to tell people you're doing it.

The whole, "don't talk about neg-reps" is the call of the asswipe that gives it out all the time and thinks people should hide the fact for them, for some reason.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8797405)
Don't give people neg reps all the time if you don't want them to tell people you're doing it.

oh yea right, I forgot. Whining in public about neg rep is always welcome on Chiefs Planet.

You keep on being an asshole, your going to get neg rep.

Rausch 08-07-2012 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797401)

It's a Pony...

DaKCMan AP 08-07-2012 08:21 AM

http://www.mazapoint.com/wp-content/...end-quotes.gif

blaise 08-07-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797407)
oh yea right, I forgot. Whining in public about neg rep is always welcome on Chiefs Planet.

You keep on being an asshole, your going to get neg rep.

Yeah, your rules on rep suck, just like your academy.

NewChief 08-07-2012 08:21 AM

I can't decide if this thread has gotten sadder or funnier.

blaise 08-07-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8797413)
I can't decide if this thread has gotten sadder or funnier.

Well, BRC seems to be crying quite a bit, so maybe sadder.

You okay, BRC? I'm sorry to offend your gay little academy, ok?

Donger 08-07-2012 08:23 AM

My negative rep is worse and better than all of yours. SO THERE! In fact, when one takes two of my neg reps and add them together, it makes a positive rep.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8797412)
Yeah, your rules on rep suck, just like your academy.

Your entitled to your view. Please feel free to use the ignore function at any time.

NewChief 08-07-2012 08:26 AM

You guys need to stop trolling BRC (or don't, because it's kind of funny).

BRC, stop letting them troll you (or don't, because it's kind of funny).

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8797414)
Well, BRC seems to be crying quite a bit, so maybe sadder.

You okay, BRC? I'm sorry to offend your gay little academy, ok?

You come in here an be an asshole and I respond to you being an asshole towards me and I'm the bad guy? Anyone who is an asshole towards me for no reason can expect me to respond.

blaise 08-07-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797417)
Your entitled to your view. Please feel free to use the ignore function at any time.

You too.

loochy 08-07-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797417)

WTF? That's not the same word...

blaise 08-07-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8797419)
You come in here an be an asshole and I respond to you being an asshole towards me and I'm the bad guy? Anyone who is an asshole towards me for no reason can expect me to respond.

Yeah, I took a shot at the academy. You seem very sensitive about it though. Must be a delicate subject, I guess.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8797420)
You too.

I'm sorry, but I chose to not be an asshole to people for no reason. You can continue to make that choice.