ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Enough’s enough: Clark Hunt must make major changes now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264469)

Papi 10-01-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 8966000)
Fire Pioli.
Fire Romeo.
Dump Cassel.
Draft Smith.
Pay Bowe.

A good start. You have my vote :thumb:

The Bad Guy 10-01-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 8966005)
I'd take Rex Ryan as a HC.

Get the **** out of here.

I'd take him as a DC, but no ****ing way do I want another retread HC.

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Do you mean Rob?

saphojunkie 10-01-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 8966000)
Fire Pioli.
Fire Romeo.
Dump Cassel.
Draft Smith.
Pay Bowe.

Five keys to success.

CoMoChief 10-01-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

I would too.

saphojunkie 10-01-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8966012)
Get the **** out of here.

I'd take him as a DC, but no ****ing way do I want another retread HC.

Dude has gone to two AFC championships. They went for the QB, and he hasn't panned out. I don't blame a single team for missing on their first round QB. I blame them for not even trying.

But all that aside, I think he meant Rob Ryan.

Raiderhater 10-01-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8966024)
Dude has gone to two AFC championships. They went for the QB, and he hasn't panned out. I don't blame a single team for missing on their first round QB. I blame them for not even trying.

Then he brought Tebow in to back him up.

Just say no to Rex Ryan as HC.

Papi 10-01-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8966027)
Then he brought Tebow in to back him up.

Just say no to Rex Ryan as HC.

The honorable gentleman from Strawberry Hill makes a debate squashing retort.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8966024)

I hope he meant Rob. Rex is and has been a joke around here. This year he is finally becoming a joke to Jets fans as well. He got media love his first two years because he desired that love. He went out of his way to find it. Rex is not that good of a coach.

scho63 10-01-2012 06:50 AM

This is the first time I can remember in quite a while where EVERYONE is piling on the Chiefs bad decisions at once. The sharks are finally circling the wagon and I would be STUNNED if major changes don't start occurring.

The pressure is finally building on Clark and all the bad choices of Pioli-he should be the FIRST to go

the Talking Can 10-01-2012 06:57 AM

herm on 810, asked about drafting a QB:

"if he'd have been there...Matt Ryan would be a Chief....if you get one, you're set for a decade..."

FlaChief58 10-01-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8966128)

"if he'd have been there...Matt Ryan would be a Chief....if you get one, you're set for a decade..."

Hindsight is 50/50

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Yea, its shame the Chiefs couldnt have lost a few more in 07 to get him.....sigh..

That 08 draft for the Chiefs was pretty epic, except for ironically Dorsey who is pretty blah. After the top 3 picks in 08, the entire top 10 has been pretty blah....

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-01-2012 07:16 AM

Let's see. We now have the #4 Offense and the #14 Defense based on yards allowed. We have the #32 Defense based on points allowed. Last stat I saw was we have given up 44 points off of turnovers.

This tells us something. I'm not sure what it is, Maybe if Cassel can settle down and become the QB of 2010 that protected the ball then things could fall into place.

ChiTown 10-01-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Yeah, except the Chiefs don't draft 1st round QB's, and when we do, we draft Toad Blacklegs over Dan Marino.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8966148)
Let's see. We now have the #4 Offense and the #14 Defense based on yards allowed. We have the #32 Defense based on points allowed. Last stat I saw was we have given up 44 points off of turnovers.

This tells us something. I'm not sure what it is, Maybe if Cassel can settle down and become the QB of 2010 that protected the ball then things could fall into place.

NO!!!

That's the last thing we want.

The wheel's need to come off so that this car can go to the scrapyard.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8966130)
Yea, its shame the Chiefs couldnt have lost a few more in 07 to get him.....sigh..

That 08 draft for the Chiefs was pretty epic, except for ironically Dorsey who is pretty blah. After the top 3 picks in 08, the entire top 10 has been pretty blah....

They only needed to lose ONE more. They lost that freaking coin flip or whatever it was...

Sorter 10-01-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8966164)
They only needed to lose ONE more. They lost that freaking coin flip or whatever it was...

It was a coin flip.

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Wow.....only the Chiefs :facepalm:

Estron 10-01-2012 09:06 AM

As Old Frank pointed out last night on TV, how are you going to get a reputable head coach, or even a decent one, to come to Kansas City?

Why would a man who knows what he's doing and wants to lead a winner even consider this team? He'd hear the offer and say, "Really, Kansas City? The town is boring, the owner is chintzy, there's very little chance of national exposure, and the guys on ChiefsPlanet would be wishing me violent death in a hundred ways from the day I signed the contract. No freakin' way."

the Talking Can 10-01-2012 09:10 AM

nobody with any self-respect or ambition wants to work with a ****-tard like pioli...

htismaqe 10-01-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estron (Post 8966404)
As Old Frank pointed out last night on TV, how are you going to get a reputable head coach, or even a decent one, to come to Kansas City?

Why would a man who knows what he's doing and wants to lead a winner even consider this team? He'd hear the offer and say, "Really, Kansas City? The town is boring, the owner is chintzy, there's very little chance of national exposure, and the guys on ChiefsPlanet would be wishing me violent death in a hundred ways from the day I signed the contract. No freakin' way."

Why would you come to Kansas City?

Because if you turn it around and win it all, especially if you do it with your own drafted QB, would make you a GOD ON EARTH and all but pave your way to the PFHOF.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8966414)
nobody with any self-respect or ambition wants to work with a ****-tard like pioli...

Nope.

Firing Pioli is an absolute necessity at this point.

Estron 10-01-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8966418)
Because if you turn it around and win it all, especially if you do it with your own drafted QB, would make you a GOD ON EARTH and all but pave your way to the PFHOF.

Maybe it would in New York or Chicago, but doing it in Kansas City would mean little to anyone outside of Chiefs fandom. Who, except a Chiefs fan or a football historian, remembers Hank Stram?

The only people who give a flying fig for anything Kansas City are Kansas Citians.

Molitoth 10-01-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estron (Post 8966466)
Maybe it would in New York or Chicago, but doing it in Kansas City would mean little to anyone outside of Chiefs fandom. Who, except a Chiefs fan or a football historian, remembers Hank Stram?

The only people who give a flying fig for anything Kansas City are Kansas Citians.

Green Bay is a well respected team, as are the Steelers.

2 small market teams with the most super bowls and a ton of bandwagon fans.

PRIEST 10-01-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8966419)
Nope.

Firing Pioli is an absolute necessity at this point.

This

buddha 10-01-2012 10:01 AM

As long as the Hunts make money on the Chiefs, why should they care. That family showed time and time again that they'd be pleased if the Chiefs won, just as long as they did it with a very low payroll. The Chiefs are the laughing stock of the NFL. The sad thing is that KC still has better talent than several other teams we could name but nobody underchieves like KC.

I agree with Mellinger. There needs to be a major league house cleaning and it starts at the top.

Brock 10-01-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estron (Post 8966404)

I don't care about "reputable". What this team needs is a young guy who wants to plant his own flag, not a retread.

ILChief 10-01-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8966564)
I don't care about "reputable". What this team needs is a young guy who wants to plant his own flag, not a retread.

Todd Haley says hello

ChiTown 10-01-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8966564)

Hello?/Toad Haley ;)

No, what this team needs is a GM that has a ****ing clue, who can hire and lead with a good Coach.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-01-2012 10:23 AM

I ****ing LOVE Mellinger.

Brock 10-01-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8966576)
Hello?/Toad Haley ;)

No, what this team needs is a GM that has a ****ing clue, who can hire and lead with a good Coach.

A new GM goes without saying. Would also prefer a young coach who isn't insane.

Brock 10-01-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8966574)
Todd Haley says hello

So does Jim Harbaugh, Ken Whisenhunt, Gary Kubiak, Sean Payton, and Mike McCarthy.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Outside of Chiefs fandom?

First of all, winning it all would galvanize the people INSIDE Chiefs fandom. That alone would feed ANYBODY'S ego. Taking a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years to the Super Bowl would be epic in KC.

And god forbid you could build a dynasty. Ask New England about national exposure.

Skyy God 10-01-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Even then, you can still trade with the Rams for the 2nd pick. Coin flip's no excuse.

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8966617)
Outside of Chiefs fandom?

First of all, winning it all would galvanize the people INSIDE Chiefs fandom. That alone would feed ANYBODY'S ego. Taking a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years to the Super Bowl would be epic in KC.

And god forbid you could build a dynasty. Ask New England about national exposure.

No shit. People are just ****ing stupid, winning cures everything.

TEX 10-01-2012 11:47 AM

The saga in KC reminds me of one that I witnessd in Houston a few years back. If you remember, the Texans hired another "GM of the decade" in Charlie Casserly to build the franchise. Casserly LOVED David Carr and hired a defensive -minded HC in Dom Capers. The franchise sucked for years, due in part because Casserly was just a baffoon at evaluating draft talent. 5 or so years passed and the team wasn't getting any better. Casserly was absolutely married to Carr and threw Dom Capers under the bus. They fired Capers and hired Kubes and Casserly FOECED Carr on him. AFter 1 season, Kubes had enough and made it clear that he could NOT win with David Carr, and Casserly was out. Enter new GM - Rick Smith new QB Matt Schaub, and a new direction (Good HC, QB & GM) and the rest is history. THIS needs to happen in KC.

Bob McNair realized he made a terrible mistake with Casserly. He was smart enough to realize that the only thing worse than the mistake, would be if he kept it around. He knew it would set the franchise even further back and could ultimatley doom it.

There is a lesson here for Clark. He needs to start over immeduately after this season. It is a copy-cat league so maybe he'll take notice if the TEXANS win the Super Bowl, giving them just as many Lombardi's as the Chiefs, with 40+ less years trying...:hmmm:

Jive Ass 10-01-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8966819)
The saga in KC reminds me of one that I witnessd in Houston a few years back. If you remember, the Texans hired another "GM of the decade" in Charlie Casserly to build the franchise. Casserly LOVED David Carr and hired a defensive -minded HC in Dom Capers. The franchise sucked for years, due in part because Casserly was just a baffoon at evaluating draft talent. 5 or so years passed and the team wasn't getting any better. Casserly was absolutely married to Carr and threw Dom Capers under the bus. They fired Capers and hired Kubes and Casserly FOECED Carr on him. AFter 1 season, Kubes had enough and made it clear that he could NOT win with David Carr, and Casserly was out. Enter new GM - Rick Smith new QB Matt Schaub, and a new direction (Good HC, QB & GM) and the rest is history. THIS needs to happen in KC.

Bob McNair realized he made a terrible mistake with Casserly. He was smart enough to realize that the only thing worse than the mistake, would be if he kept it around. He knew it would set the franchise even further back and could ultimatley doom it.

There is a lesson here for Clark. He needs to start over immeduately after this season. It is a copy-cat league so maybe he'll take notice if the TEXANS win the Super Bowl, giving them just as many Lombardi's as the Chiefs, with 40+ less years trying...:hmmm:

All remaining hope lies in an overhaul in KC. The staff, undoubtedly, needs to be gone. I've never seen such an ill-prepared team with so much talent.

Unfortunately, as obvious as the decision is to get rid of Pioli and hire a new coaching staff, I don't feel certain that it will happen this season.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-01-2012 12:14 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...as-city-chiefs

Bwa-hahahahaha

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8966819)

Well Houston isn't winning a Super Bowl so copying them would be stupid.

BryanBusby 10-01-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 8966887)

I'd rather punch myself in the dick repeatedly than read Bleacherreport, much less read comments from people that read Bleacherreport.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-01-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8966907)
I'd rather punch myself in the dick repeatedly than read Bleacherreport, much less read comments from people that read Bleacherreport.

Meh, it arrived in my email.

TEX 10-01-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8966903)

Don't look now friend, but they're well on their way this season. Quit being a "PIOLI" and wake TFU!

TEX 10-01-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jive Ass (Post 8966857)
All remaining hope lies in an overhaul in KC. The staff, undoubtedly, needs to be gone. I've never seen such an ill-prepared team with so much talent.

Unfortunately, as obvious as the decision is to get rid of Pioli and hire a new coaching staff, I don't feel certain that it will happen this season.

I agree on all counts. It's so obvious, yet there are no guaranteees it will happen.

Sorter 10-01-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8966907)

^^^This.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 12:34 PM

The idea that nobody would come to KC is silly. Crappy teams get big coaches and new coaches all the time. If KC is sitting there with a chance to get a QB, its even more attractive. There are 32 coaching jobs, that's it.

Quote:

Are you watching the NFL this year, or last year for that matter? Houston has one of the best, most balanced teams in the league. Best team in the AFC right now. Great defense, great run game, and a Schaub/Johnson combo. Yeah, lets not be them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8966574)
Todd Haley says hello

What does this mean? Are you saying young guys don't work? There is too much obvious proof against that to make it worth even saying. How about Herm and Romeo? Does that mean vets don't work either?

Brock 10-01-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

They're probably as good as anyone else in the AFC. Why not them?

ptlyon 10-01-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jive Ass (Post 8966857)
All remaining hope lies in an overhaul in KC. The staff, undoubtedly, needs to be gone.

AND START WITH THE MOTHER****ER THAT THREW THE CANDY WRAPPER!!!

ChiTown 10-01-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 8966947)
^^^This.

:spock:

Chicks with dicks?

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8966966)
They're probably as good as anyone else in the AFC. Why not them?

Matt Schuab

TEX 10-01-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8967090)
Matt Schuab

Are you talking about him not being able to stay healthy? Because it's certainly not about his performance on the field.

Brock 10-01-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8967090)
Matt Schuab

If the Chiefs had Matt Schaub, they'd be winning right now.

DaneMcCloud 10-01-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8967140)
If the Chiefs had Matt Schaub, they'd be winning right now.

Matt Schaub is essentially Trent Green. And yes, I agree.

FAX 10-01-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

ERRRNNTT!!

El wrongo, Capitan! And a sad statement besides.

I meet people all the time (foooootball fans and non-fans alike) who are familiar with the Chiefs personalities including people like Stram. It's actually sort of strange, but Lenny Dawson is a pretty well-recognized name as are people like Buck Buchanan and Willie Lanier and Priest Holmes.

The problem is that we have sucked so long that we aren't on anyone's radar ... generally speaking.

But, KC has a song, a steak, and a jazz style. It isn't a complete freaking wasteland akin to someplace like Cleveland which is known solely for its Cleves, for crying out loud.

FAX

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 01:31 PM

Matt Schaub is a slightly better verison of the shit we have bitched about the Chiefs have done. Trading for another team's backup, not to mention history isn't on his side being a 3rd round pick. Like I said Houston isn't winning a Super Bowl with Schaub. Baltimore or New England will knock them out of the playoffs once again.

Sorter 10-01-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8967170)
Matt Schaub is a slightly better verison of the shit we have bitched about the Chiefs have done. Trading for another team's backup, not to mention history isn't on his side being a 3rd round pick. Like I said Houston isn't winning a Super Bowl with Schaub. Baltimore or New England will knock them out of the playoffs once again.

You realize they almost beat Baltimore in Baltimore with their 5th round rookie?

They are by far and away the best team in the AFC. Not even up for debate right now.

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Normally i would agree, but we dont know what Schaub is truly capable of yet because i dont think he has ever started a playoff game?

Hes proven hes a solid regular season QB though, other than being injury prone. Hes about on a Trent Green level or maybe even better.

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8967199)
Hes about on a Trent Green level or maybe even better.

Which as we know, is not good enough.

TEX 10-01-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

What if the Packers would have listened to your advice and never traded for Brett Favre? You just can't accept generalizations as fact - there are exceptions. Matt Schaub is one of them. He could QB my team any day - they built that team right. They don't depend on him for everything, they depend on him to make plays when they're there but not to force them when not. They have loads of talent, are very deep,and are very well coached. They are THE team to beat in the AFC. Plus, they will likely have home field.

TEX 10-01-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8967214)

Trent was good enough- the Chiefs _efense wasn't. Houston has one of the best defenses, if not the best, in the NFL.

Raiderhater 10-01-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Trent would have won a SB in KC if he had any kind of defense to back him up.

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 8967227)
They have loads of talent, are very deep,and are very well coached. They are THE team to beat in the AFC.

It did take awhile....They damn near fired Kubiak. It took him 6 seasons to make the playoffs.

Brock 10-01-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

No, we don't know that. What we know is that Trent Green isn't enough to overcome a defense that can't force a punt.

TEX 10-01-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8967235)
It did take awhile....They damn near fired Kubiak. It took him 6 seasons to make the playoffs.

Yep. It actually worked in their favor as they were able to acquire LOADS of depth. They can lose pro-bowl players and replace their production easily. Shoot - Arian Foster even was on their practice squad for a bit... They have a system in place now.

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8967249)
No, we don't know that. What we know is that Trent Green isn't enough to overcome a defense that can't force a punt.

Yeah we pretty much do. Trent Green wasn't good enough period. System quarterback who was not elite. And I liked Trent, he was my favorite Chief during that time period.

Brock 10-01-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8967266)
Yeah we pretty much do. Trent Green wasn't good enough period. System quarterback who was not elite. And I liked Trent, he was my favorite Chief during that time period.

No, we pretty much don't. That guy did everything, every single thing, you can ask of an NFL QB. You don't have to be an elite QB to win a super bowl.

Raiderhater 10-01-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

LOL! Dude was tossing 4,000 yard seasons with his best receivers being his tight end and his tail back.

Obviously he was no Joe Montana but still, I think you are not giving him enough credit.

Raiderhater 10-01-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8967276)
No, we pretty much don't. That guy did everything, every single thing, you can ask of an NFL QB. You don't have to be an elite QB to win a super bowl.

This. Priest was the motor on the team. Trent was the heart and soul.

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 02:17 PM

Larry Johnson came in and put as good or better numbers as Holmes did. Those teams had an all world OL and the right system in place to put up numbers.

DeezNutz 10-01-2012 02:18 PM

If we could get Trent Green production for eight to ten years out of a QB, we'd have a great chance of winning a SB. This would be franchise-level production in my view.

Chiefspants 10-01-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Are you kidding me? Gosh, I can't believe some of the hate Trent receives around here, he has to be one of the most underrated players in recent Chiefs history. Everyone seems to forget just how incredible Green was against Indianapolis, take out Holmes' fumble and that phantom PI call on Tony G, and Green would have outplayed Peyton in that game.

DaneMcCloud 10-01-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8967319)
If we could get Trent Green production for eight to ten years out of a QB, we'd have a great chance of winning a SB. This would be franchise-level production in my view.

I have to agree. While I don't view Green as Tier One, Elite Level QB, he was certainly good enough to win playoff games and a Super Bowl.

IMO, he's the second best QB in Chiefs franchise history and yes, that includes Montana, who was on his last legs.

If Trent had only had a defense from 2002-2005...

Chiefnj2 10-01-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

How do you rag on Green and Schaub yet defend Sanchez?

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8967338)
How do you rag on Green and Schaub yet defend Sanchez?

I value playoff wins over stats any day of the week.

Titty Meat 10-01-2012 03:09 PM

I never understood the Trent Green hate

FAX 10-01-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8967533)

I don't either.

It's completely unwarranted.

The greatest blocking quarterback of all times.

FAX

DeezNutz 10-01-2012 03:15 PM

I feel so far removed from watching decent QB play for the Chiefs that Green has assumed the vision of a QBing god in my memory.

TEX 10-01-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8967533)

It's called idiocy. You don't understand because you're not an idiot...

bishop_74 10-01-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Ass-i-nine! When you score on every drive I think your QB is ok. When your defense can't stop a single drive I think they are suspect.

Discuss Thrower 10-01-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8967327)
I have to agree. While I don't view Green as Tier One, Elite Level QB, he was certainly good enough to win playoff games and a Super Bowl.

IMO, he's the second best QB in Chiefs franchise history and yes, that includes Montana, who was on his last legs.

If Trent had only had a defense from 2002-2005...

What do you think 02-05 Trent would do on the 2009-2012 roster?