ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9096290)
With Haley : Beat Chicago (with Tyler Palko)
Without Haley : lose badly to everyone

duh

What? The season turned around the second he left.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9096300)
I fail to see any Todd Haley in Rex Ryan. I would kill for Rex to go all Haley and ream some of our soft ass team

They are both more bust than boom. They both wrote checks their asses couldn't cash. They had different styles but, the point is they both got the team to believe.

For a minute.

People like to think Haley was like Cowher but he really was missing Cowher's biggest motivator and that was respect. Haley could never have that because he never played the game.

Sorter 11-07-2012 03:59 PM

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tennessee...tt-hasselbeck/

Dave Lane 11-07-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095684)
He started Palko over Orton against NY. He threw the ball the first three plays of the game straight at Revis and Cromartie. He did it to spite Pioli. He did it in Clark's face. He was in control of who started and he was pissed.

Who know how many other things he ****ed up? How about training camp? He was a god damn angry golfer. He was Happy Gilmore. He was a joke.

We missed the playoff by one win.

You guys are crazy. He was a bad coach. I mean really bad and he was fired with cause and for a reason.

Oh well.

I am really interested to see how KC will respond. If the guys are fired up and out to kick his ass it will say alot. If they lay down for Haley it will also say alot.

I am picking Pittsburgh but I could see us winning this one.

You do understand the soft preseason was all on Pioli. Didn't want any of his stuff to get hurt plus he was setting Haley up to fail. Mostly because he is irrational and is borderline insane.

Now I see why you agree with Pioli

Dave Lane 11-07-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9096285)
I truly believe Haley was one of the best coaches the Chiefs ever had. I would give anything to have him back again.

Seconded. If Dr. Evil doesn't totally **** him over I think he would have flourished.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9096348)
You do understand the soft preseason was all on Pioli. Didn't want any of his stuff to get hurt plus he was setting Haley up to fail. Mostly because he is irrational and is borderline insane.

Now I see why you agree with Pioli

Dude...he IS Pioli.

He works for Chiefs PR, guaranteed.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9096356)
Seconded. If Dr. Evil doesn't totally **** him over I think he would have flourished.

Triad that mother****er back up in here.

Todd Haley is the man.

That should be the next banner : "Fire Piloi; Bring Back Haley!"

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096013)
Record it due. We got a 40% chance in this one.

A 40% chance of what?

Honestly, if you can dress yourself every day then you have to consider it a 100% successful day.

FAX 11-07-2012 04:21 PM

I have to admit, there's a certain sad satisfaction knowing that more and more people are beginning to realize that Haley wasn't the devil. Personally, I think he did this team a lot of good ... benching DJ, getting on Bowe's case, improving the conditioning, working with Mark Coswell ... he figured out a way to get these dipwits to focus and play. I, for one, am sorry he's gone and sincerely believe we fired the wrong guy.

FAX

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-07-2012 04:24 PM

Dave Skretta ‏@APdaveskretta

DJ on Todd Haley: "He knows pretty much all of us, our strengths and weakness, but at the same time, he's not playing." #Chiefs

FAX 11-07-2012 04:27 PM

Is anybody else sick of the phrase, "at the same time"? It's worn freaking out, man. Worse even than "at the end of the day".

Every single time Mark Coswell says it, I want to whack him in the teeth with a rat carcass.

FAX

Munson 11-07-2012 04:31 PM

I hope Haley drops 50+ points on us. Show the world what a piece of shit Pioli is. If all goes well, Clark fires Pioli the morning after. :clap:

C-Mac 11-07-2012 04:34 PM

Roethlisberger senses Haley’s desire to beat Chiefs
By RANDY COVITZ
The Kansas City Star
Todd Haley

Former Chiefs head coach Todd Haley, now the offensive coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers, hasn’t publicly expressed his thoughts on facing his former team on Monday night.

But Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger can sense something extra is stirring in Haley, who was let go by the Chiefs last December.

“He wants to win every game, as we all do,” Roethlisberger said on Wednesday morning. “But without him saying it, you can see it … anytime you’ve got a guy on your team who used to play for another team, there’s always a little incentive that you want to win for that guy.

“We haven’t practiced yet, but throughout meetings and stuff, you can kind of see it a little bit. I don’t think he’s admitted it yet.”

Roethlisberger, a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, said the Steelers haven’t seen much of the yelling and screaming that marked Haley’s time in Kansas City during 2009-11.

“He knew coming here that this team is a veteran group,” Roethlisberger said of the Steelers, 5-3. “The Steelers in general have always done it a certain way for a long time, and he just wanted to come in and continue that tradition, and that’s what he’s been doing.”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin toned down the rhetoric.

“It’s not Todd vs. the Chiefs, and I think Todd understands that,” Tomlin said. “He’s been in this business a long time. We’ve got a job to do this weekend.”

No bad blood

A survey of the Chiefs locker room didn’t reveal any animosity toward Haley as they prepared to face their former coach.

“We bumped heads just like any other coach,” safety Eric Berry said. “Football is a passionate game, and a lot of emotions go back and forth, but at the end of the day, I felt like he had my best interests. Football is competitive, but there still is a lot of respect for him.”

Berry doesn’t expect Haley to try to roll up the score just because it’s against the Chiefs.

“I expect that from everybody,” Berry said. “This is the NFL. Everybody, every week is a juggernaut bout. I expect a lot of stuff from any offensive coordinator to try to win games and put up points.”

Gibbs influence on defense

Gary Gibbs, elevated from linebackers coach to defensive coordinator, is putting an emphasis on creating turnovers. The Chiefs have given the ball away a league-most 29 times, and the defense has taken the ball just nine times for a league-worst minus-20 differential.

Only three teams, Pittsburgh and Dallas with eight, and Indianapolis, three, have fewer takeaways than the Chiefs.

“A lot of people put a lot of pressure on our offense,” said Berry, who had an interception last week at San Diego, “but we haven’t been causing (many) turnovers. We can help them out in a lot of different situations as well, giving them a short field and opportunities to score.”

Ziggy Hood’s role

Former Missouri defensive lineman Ziggy Hood, the Steelers’ first-round draft pick in 2009, has started all eight games for Pittsburgh and had two quarterback pressures last week against the Giants and blocked an extra point against Washington on Oct. 28, the first by the Steelers since 2003.

“Ziggy comes to work every day,” Tomlin said. “Some people dread some of the things that come along with being a football player … a professional athlete … I think Ziggy embraces it. He genuinely enjoys practicing, training, working out. It’s a winning edge for him.”

No trap game

The Steelers, 5-3, are riding high after last week’s road win against the Giants and will face AFC North rival Baltimore, 6-2, on Nov. 18. So it would seem the Steelers could have a letdown against the Chiefs, 1-7.

Not so, said Roethlisberger, whose team has played just three home games this season.

“We’re excited to finally get to come home,” Roethlisberger said. “It feels like we never play at home anymore. We’re on the road so much. We’re excited to come home and play in front of our fans. We want to put on a great game for them. That’s the way I’m approaching it. A lot of the guys are excited to come home and play in front of our fans.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/07...#storylink=cpy

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9096421)
I hope Haley drops 50+ points on us. Show the world what a piece of shit Pioli is. If all goes well, Clark fires Pioli the morning after. :clap:

Yep.

I'm hoping the Steelers break the NFL single-game pionts record.

R8RFAN 11-07-2012 04:41 PM

What would be funny is if Ben broke his leg trying to do it for Haley

Sorter 11-07-2012 04:44 PM

Polamalu is scared shitless of Maneri from last year.

1ChiefsDan 11-07-2012 04:54 PM

Would you people quit quoting dimchuck wetpants. Many people have him on ignore because his useless drivel ruins threads.

Don't Feed the Troll!

Stanley Nickels 11-07-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9096402)
Is anybody else sick of the phrase, "at the same time"? It's worn freaking out, man. Worse even than "at the end of the day".

Every single time Mark Coswell says it, I want to whack him in the teeth with a rat carcass.

FAX

It is what it is, Mr. FAX. :D

Ebolapox 11-07-2012 05:13 PM

I'd like them to hang a 70-burger on us. DO IT! DO IT!

Pasta Little Brioni 11-07-2012 05:17 PM

How in the world did they lose to the Faid?

Tribal Warfare 11-07-2012 05:21 PM

Roethlisberger senses Haley’s desire to beat Chiefs
By RANDY COVITZ
The Kansas City Star
Former Chiefs head coach Todd Haley, now the offensive coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers, hasn’t publicly expressed his thoughts on facing his former team on Monday night.

But Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger can sense something extra is stirring in Haley, who was let go by the Chiefs last December.

“He wants to win every game, as we all do,” Roethlisberger said on Wednesday morning. “But without him saying it, you can see it … anytime you’ve got a guy on your team who used to play for another team, there’s always a little incentive that you want to win for that guy.

“We haven’t practiced yet, but throughout meetings and stuff, you can kind of see it a little bit. I don’t think he’s admitted it yet.”

Roethlisberger, a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, said the Steelers haven’t seen much of the yelling and screaming that marked Haley’s time in Kansas City during 2009-11.

“He knew coming here that this team is a veteran group,” Roethlisberger said of the Steelers, 5-3. “The Steelers in general have always done it a certain way for a long time, and he just wanted to come in and continue that tradition, and that’s what he’s been doing.”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin toned down the rhetoric.

“It’s not Todd vs. the Chiefs, and I think Todd understands that,” Tomlin said. “He’s been in this business a long time. We’ve got a job to do this weekend.”

No bad blood

A survey of the Chiefs locker room didn’t reveal any animosity toward Haley as they prepared to face their former coach.

“We bumped heads just like any other coach,” safety Eric Berry said. “Football is a passionate game, and a lot of emotions go back and forth, but at the end of the day, I felt like he had my best interests. Football is competitive, but there still is a lot of respect for him.”

Berry doesn’t expect Haley to try to roll up the score just because it’s against the Chiefs.

“I expect that from everybody,” Berry said. “This is the NFL. Everybody, every week is a juggernaut bout. I expect a lot of stuff from any offensive coordinator to try to win games and put up points.”

Gibbs influence on defense

Gary Gibbs, elevated from linebackers coach to defensive coordinator, is putting an emphasis on creating turnovers. The Chiefs have given the ball away a league-most 29 times, and the defense has taken the ball just nine times for a league-worst minus-20 differential.

Only three teams, Pittsburgh and Dallas with eight, and Indianapolis, three, have fewer takeaways than the Chiefs.

“A lot of people put a lot of pressure on our offense,” said Berry, who had an interception last week at San Diego, “but we haven’t been causing (many) turnovers. We can help them out in a lot of different situations as well, giving them a short field and opportunities to score.”

Ziggy Hood’s role

Former Missouri defensive lineman Ziggy Hood, the Steelers’ first-round draft pick in 2009, has started all eight games for Pittsburgh and had two quarterback pressures last week against the Giants and blocked an extra point against Washington on Oct. 28, the first by the Steelers since 2003.

“Ziggy comes to work every day,” Tomlin said. “Some people dread some of the things that come along with being a football player … a professional athlete … I think Ziggy embraces it. He genuinely enjoys practicing, training, working out. It’s a winning edge for him.”

No trap game

The Steelers, 5-3, are riding high after last week’s road win against the Giants and will face AFC North rival Baltimore, 6-2, on Nov. 18. So it would seem the Steelers could have a letdown against the Chiefs, 1-7.

Not so, said Roethlisberger, whose team has played just three home games this season.

“We’re excited to finally get to come home,” Roethlisberger said. “It feels like we never play at home anymore. We’re on the road so much. We’re excited to come home and play in front of our fans. We want to put on a great game for them. That’s the way I’m approaching it. A lot of the guys are excited to come home and play in front of our fans.”

Injury report

Chiefs defensive end Glenn Dorsey (calf) and quarterback Brady Quinn (concussion) did not practice on Wednesday. Quinn has been ruled out for Monday’s game. Tight end Steve Manari (ankle) said he participated fully in practice.

Bugeater 11-07-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9096384)
I have to admit, there's a certain sad satisfaction knowing that more and more people are beginning to realize that Haley wasn't the devil. Personally, I think he did this team a lot of good ... benching DJ, getting on Bowe's case, improving the conditioning, working with Mark Coswell ... he figured out a way to get these dipwits to focus and play. I, for one, am sorry he's gone and sincerely believe we fired the wrong guy.

FAX

I agree. Especially the part about the team being a bunch of dipwits.

Sorter 11-07-2012 05:26 PM

Obligatory Q

JohnnyHammersticks 11-07-2012 05:39 PM

I would give up my first-born son to see a post-game, on-field handshake between Haley and Pioli after the Steelers hang 50 on us.

Rasputin 11-07-2012 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=C-Mac;9096430]Roethlisberger senses Haley’s desire to beat Chiefs
By RANDY COVITZ
The Kansas City Star
Todd Haley

No bad blood

--

We all do Berry we all do. It's an expectation to see our beloved Chiefs to have the score run up on them.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9096632)
I would give up my first-born son to see a post-game, on-field handshake between Haley and Pioli after the Steelers hang 50 on us.

Pioli's a ****ing PUSSY and won't even go to the field once the ball is kicked.

stonedstooge 11-07-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9096669)
Pioli's a ****ing PUSSY and won't even go to the field once the ball is kicked.

I'd laugh my ass off if Monday night they show Pisoli, and he has a couple of his CIA goons with him

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9096679)
I'd laugh my ass off if Monday night they show Pisoli, and he has a couple of his CIA goons with him

Sure - who do you think is accompanying him to Mass or Maine to eat fresh libster after the game?? Sure as **** can't take Romeo.

Jesus **** what a mess.

kcxiv 11-07-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096100)
All personal feelings aside, I don't think it's very likely. Mainly because of the way he ran the training camp last year and the way he went to the Star immediately after being fired.

Even though I believe him about all the wire tapping and controling etc., he
looked pretty crazy after that. Most of the country thinks he's a nut case. My friends here in Atlanta make fun of him all the time.

If he gets fired from Pittsburgh, I can't see him ever working in the NFL again. He is lucky to have that job imo and it's because of his dad.

why would he get fired in Pittsburg, you seen how good Ben is playing? His td to int ratio is insane, His completion percentage higher then its ever been. That offense is cliking real nice. Ben isnt in any danger to get hurt yet again.

It looks real nice.

bevischief 11-07-2012 06:17 PM

JFC

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9096727)
why would he get fired in Pittsburg, you seen how good Ben is playing? His td to int ratio is insane, His completion percentage higher then its ever been. That offense is cliking real nice. Ben isnt in any danger to get hurt yet again.

It looks real nice.

this dude and logic are total strangers.

Bane 11-07-2012 06:37 PM

52-9 Steelers. Get it done Haley!

chiefzilla1501 11-07-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9096727)

It looks real nice.

I said it before. Arians' offense, while effective, was going to shorten Ben's career. This is the healthiest, untouched Big Ben has been and Haley is doing it with a ton of injuries on the offensive line. You can tell that offensive line is a ton more disciplined than they've been in Big Ben's entire career.

The idea that Haley is even close to being in any danger of getting fired is laughable. You're absolutely right. And thing is, they're doing it with a banged up offensive line and running game.

AussieChiefsFan 11-07-2012 06:51 PM

No surprise there

FAX 11-07-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9096632)

It would be really cool if Pioli and Haley reached out to shake hands and Haley did that last-second-pull-back-finger-waggle move.

FAX

Sorter 11-07-2012 07:22 PM

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/oak/haley2.gif

Discuss Thrower 11-07-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9096915)

That GIF rekindles my mancrush of Haley.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty (Post 9096278)
But Haley got results with the talent he had. It is what is.

I disagree man. Weis and Crennel got results with the talent they had. Haley sucked the worst when he called the plays in 2009. The offense fell apart in 2011 when Weis was gone. Just my opinion.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-07-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096935)
I disagree man. Weis and Crennel got results with the talent they had. Haley sucked the worst when he called the plays in 2009. The offense fell apart in 2011 when Weis was gone. Just my opinion.

2009 -You might wanna go look who was starting for the chiefs O this year. Sean ryan, Bobby Wade ,Ikechuku Ndukwe,Rudy Niswanger,Ryan O'Callaghan

2010- The O was only good cause Charles AVG 6.4 YPC

2011- No Charles

KC_Lee 11-07-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9096915)

I want him to do that to both Pioli and Clark after the game Monday.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 07:43 PM

lol, I love that my Haley gif is still floating around.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9096943)
2009 -You might wanna go look who was starting for the chiefs O this year. Sean ryan, Bobby Wade ,Ikechuku Ndukwe,Rudy Niswanger,Ryan O'Callaghan

2010- The O was only good cause Charles AVG 6.4 YPC

2011- No Charles

2009- No Charles by Haley's choice. No Charles until the fans ran off LJ. The running game picked up quick with Charles.

threebag 11-07-2012 07:48 PM

I wish we had Haley over anything else we have going right now. Hell I would take him at GM over ****tard Pioli. Of course I always thought Haley was the way.

Psyko Tek 11-07-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9095623)
@evansilva: ESPN's Adam Schefter said on SportsCenter that #Steelers OC Todd Haley "would not hesitate" to run up the score against the #Chiefs on MNF.

LMAO

the way the d has played I don't see him having a choice

BoneKrusher 11-07-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9096972)
I wish we had Haley over anything else we have going right now. Hell I would take him at GM over ****tard Pioli. Of course I always thought Haley was the way.

agreed.

threebag 11-07-2012 07:52 PM

I am antsy for Massacre Monday.

KILL THAT MOTHER****ER TODD HALEY.

Gonzo 11-07-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096935)

Jesus H. Tap dancing Christ. I've reviewed your posts in this thread and I literally feel my eyes bleeding, internally.

Someone pass the ****ing torch to this guy. He's like Knowmo after a severe head injury on LSD. His rose-colored glasses must be like ****ing welding goggles.

I'm going to ask Kyle to change the TOS to allow me to ban idiots. Be it just for one day even.

Sorter 11-07-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9097005)
Jesus H. Tap dancing Christ. I've reviewed your posts in this thread and I literally feel my eyes bleeding, internally.

LMAOLMAO

Sorter 11-07-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

I'm going to ask Kyle to change the TOS to allow me to ban idiots. Be it just for one day even.

Daddy likey.

SAUTO 11-07-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Someone pass the ****ing torch to this guy. He's like Knowmo after a severe head injury on LSD. His rose-colored glasses must be like ****ing welding goggles.

He's been miserable user already.

He's unstoppable.
Posted via Mobile Device

FringeNC 11-07-2012 08:09 PM

Haley knows all of Cassel's weaknesses and traits more than anyone. Cassel is just going to have an AWFUL game, even by his awful standards.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

WTF? I guess I am not homer enough? I just don't change my mind about people like Haley and Bowe. What if we win? It's god damn NFL and it could happen. I'll just let it die and call it a night.

I guess I am an asshole for not rooting for the dickhead coach who wasted three years of my life.

threebag 11-07-2012 08:13 PM

**** Cassel is going to call in sick Monday and we will be in full wildcat mode.

SAUTO 11-07-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

read his posts in other threads. You will want to rip your eyes out
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 11-07-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9097049)
read his posts in other threads. You will want to rip your eyes out
Posted via Mobile Device

The Jeff Chadiha thread is extremely cringe-worthy.

Gonzo 11-07-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097037)
WTF? I guess I am not homer enough? I just don't change my mind about people like Haley and Bowe. What if we win? It's god damn NFL and it could happen. I'll just let it die and call it a night.

I guess I am an asshole for not rooting for the dickhead coach who wasted three years of my life.

LMAO

GHAAAAAAAAAA **** IT.
Where is my Glock? I'm going to ventilate my skull.

SAUTO 11-07-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9097058)

Exactly.
Posted via Mobile Device

ghak99 11-07-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9096289)
I guess I see things much differently.

Rectal cranial insertion is the only reasonable explanation. /CP

milkman 11-07-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097037)

There are some of us that have always believed in Todd Haley's potential.

I've said it a number of times through the years, that Haley needed to grow up, but with a GM that supported him and nutured his potential, that Haley would be well on his way to being an outstanding HC.

And I also know that there is only one Larry Fitzgerald.

He has the most incredible focus and concentration of any receiver I've ever seen, and that is the the reason I see him as the best in the game right, including above Calvin Johnson.

Receivers sometimes struggle with concentration with QBs that can not deliver the ball on time.

Bowe's sometimes inconsistent hands can be blamed to an extent because of Cassel's inability to deliver the ball on time.

Fitzgerald is the only receiver that I've seen that has the ability to maintain that concentration with crap QBs.

Bowe actually does a pretty good job, better than most, to do the same.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9097058)

Yes it is, Especially considering how you contributed to the sexual exploitation of children. All I did was stand up for what was right and answer questions.

Is it cool to post manipulated gifs of ten year olds getting ****ed or masterbating?

Alot of people do find it offensive and for good reason. Do you know that I almost got banned for calling you a pedophile a couple of months ago?

Seriously mods, is it bad to question chiefs coaches and players on a Chiefs message board and OK to condone sexual gifs of 10 year olds?

Is that what Chiefs Planet is about?

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

His rose-colored glasses must be like ****ing welding goggles.

:clap:ROFL

priceless

hometeam 11-07-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097075)
Yes it is, Especially considering how you contributed to the sexual exploitation of children. All I did was stand up for what was right and answer questions.

Is it cool to post manipulated gifs of ten year olds getting ****ed or masterbating?

Alot of people do find it offensive and for good reason. Do you know that I almost got banned for calling you a pedophile a couple of months ago?

Seriously mods, is it bad to question chiefs coaches and players on a Chiefs message board and OK to condone sexual gifs of 10 year olds?

Quit dragging your bullshit in every thread. Just shut. the ****. up.

BossChief 11-07-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

He is an admitted mult...no need to change the rules...just take out the trash.

We will love you long time...

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Youre a sick bastard... I vote for a permaban of your dumbass...

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Just ****ing leave and never come back.

You create drama and then wonder why shit always flies at you.

BossChief 11-07-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

STFU

1) the girl in that gif is 21 years old and that has been pointed out at least 20 times

2) YOU didnt almost get banned for anything 2 months ago...YOU havent been around that long...your iriginal account, however was...YOU are a MULT.

3) Stop drinking my pee

Sorter 11-07-2012 08:42 PM

Lulz, I have him on ignore. BlackBob, nobody posted any of these mythical gifs. You're seriously insane.

Although, I guess getting molested at a young age will do that to a person.

Also, "alot" isn't a word.

Reerun_KC 11-07-2012 08:45 PM

Dude is dumber than a boat anchor...

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097101)
STFU

1) the girl in that gif is 21 years old and that has been pointed out at least 20 times

2) YOU didnt almost get banned for anything 2 months ago...YOU havent been around that long...your iriginal account, however was...YOU are a MULT.

3) Stop drinking my pee

She was 10 when that show was filmed man. She is ten years old in the gif. Again, she was 10 years old in the giff.

The mult issue was addressed by the mods. I was always up front about it. they voted and let me back in.

BossChief 11-07-2012 08:49 PM

I better stop before he tried to hire a lawyer to serve me a "cease and assist"

ROFL

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097116)
She was 10 when that show was filmed man. She is ten years old in the gif. Again, she was 10 years old in the giff.

The mult issue was addressed by the mods. I was always up front about it. they voted and let me back in.

Lazytown was not around 11 years ago.

Dave Lane 11-07-2012 09:01 PM

I'm seriously beginning to think I want a cage death match thread between Blackbob and Dane, one-on-one, no one else can post in it. I think it would be awesome.

Gonzo 11-07-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9097144)
I'm seriously beginning to think I want a cage death match thread between Blackbob and Dane, one-on-one, no one else can post in it. I think it would be awesome.

I can see it now:

**** you!
**** you too!
****ing **** **** ****itty **** ****er!

Larry Johnson wasn't given a fair chance

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9097135)

You're right. It was filmed in 2004 when she was 13. Does that make a difference? Or, is 13 OK around here?

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9097154)
I can see it now:

**** you!
**** you too!
****ing **** **** ****itty **** ****er!

Larry Johnson wasn't given a fair chance

Nahhh I really don't use the language 95% of the time. He pretty much does 95% of the time.

hometeam 11-07-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097155)
You're right. It was filmed in 2004 when she was 13. Does that make a difference? Or, is 13 OK around here?

What the **** does that have to do with this thread? You have shit in every thread on this board, your like a ****ing cancer. Just die already.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHz8ft56lQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9097135)

Are you OK with it man? Aren't you a teacher? Aren't you around kids every day that probably look like her? Is it funny to you? Is it ok?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9097160)
What the **** does that have to do with this thread? You have shit in every thread on this board, your like a ****ing cancer. Just die already.

I'm just responding to comments and questions bro.

I think I'll take a couple days off. Sorry if you think I was shitting on threads. that was not my intention.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097155)

just STFU and leave.

For all you know that shit was filmed when she was 20.

What PROOF do you have that she was 10...oh, hold on, now its up to 13...give it a little time and it will be up to 15 and then 18 and then...oh **** it.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097182)
just STFU and leave.

For all you know that shit was filmed when she was 20.

What PROOF do you have that she was 10...oh, hold on, now its up to 13...give it a little time and it will be up to 15 and then 18 and then...oh **** it.

I just googled it man. The show is called Lazy Town. It's ****ed up and you are ****ed up for condoning it. I'll leave for a couple of days and let things cool over but, I'm not leaving for good dude.

Bugeater 11-07-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Dane would chew this douche up and spit him out. It would be a bloodbath.