ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Worst pizza on the plant... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267012)

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148103)
Used to drive twenty minutes each way to get Calgaro's. bill opened a new location two blocks from my house and almost in the shop's backyard. I eat way too much pizza...
Posted via Mobile Device

Shit, my dad lives in Tightwad - may have to make a trek over to CC for pizza next time I'm there.

Fire Me Boy! 11-25-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148103)
Used to drive twenty minutes each way to get Calgaro's. bill opened a new location two blocks from my house and almost in the shop's backyard. I eat way too much pizza...
Posted via Mobile Device

I, too, eat way too much pizza. Though not much anymore, but when I was younger. When I was in Warrensburg, I'd drive 30 miles each way once a week or so to hit up Pizza Glen in Clinton. When I was in college in Fayette, MO, I'd drive to Columbia a couple times a week to hit up G&D's Pizza.

Good pizza is worth the drive.

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148111)
STFU. You know nothing about good pizza. Go fist your mother.

wtf!!??

Oh, it's Spongebob Squarepants...

nevermind.

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9148115)
I, too, eat way too much pizza. Though not much anymore, but when I was younger. When I was in Warrensburg, I'd drive 30 miles each way once a week or so to hit up Pizza Glen in Clinton. When I was in college in Fayette, MO, I'd drive to Columbia a couple times a week to hit up G&D's Pizza.

Good pizza is worth the drive.

I LOVE G&Ds...for my $$, it's the best in CoMo.

Funny now that you mention it...no good pizza in Warrensburg.

Perry Foster's BBQ, on the other hand...

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148114)
Shit, my dad lives in Tightwad - may have to make a trek over to CC for pizza next time I'm there.

Hell the new one is in Warsaw, even closer to tightwad, lol
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148119)
Hell the new one is in Warsaw, even closer to tightwad, lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Ha! My grandparents live in Warsaw off Wildcat Dr...it's a done deal; Calgaro's next time I'm in town.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148116)
wtf!!??

Oh, it's Spongebob Squarepants...

nevermind.

yeah, **** that guy.

He's used to the taste of cock, I have heard once you have jizz, in your mouth it kinda skews the taste of everything from that point on, no wonder he doesn't know good pizza
Posted via Mobile Device

Fire Me Boy! 11-25-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148118)
I LOVE G&Ds...for my $$, it's the best in CoMo.

Funny now that you mention it...no good pizza in Warrensburg.

Perry Foster's BBQ, on the other hand...

Yeah, G&D's and Pizza Glen (completely different styles) are two of my absolute all-time favorites. There used to be a Greek pizza place the the 'burg (Arris) that was really good... when it was good. They were inconsistent, so sometimes it'd be amazing, other times, pretty mediocre.

When was the last time you were at Perry Foster's? It's been a long time, but IIRC about 10 years ago they got busted for purchasing stolen meat. After that, their product went downhill dramatically. The last time I was there (probably 2005ish), the food was nearly inedible. I didn't even come close to finishing.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148122)
Ha! My grandparents live in Warsaw off Wildcat Dr...it's a done deal; Calgaro's next time I'm in town.

Small world.
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148123)
yeah, **** that guy.

He's used to the taste of cock, I have heard once you have jizz, in your mouth it kinda skews the taste of everything from that point on, no wonder he doesn't know good pizza
Posted via Mobile Device

:LOL:

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148123)
yeah, **** that guy.

Posted via Mobile Device

says the real life self proclaimed badass...LMAO

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148131)
says the real life self proclaimed badass...LMAO

In real life I don't have to say it...
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9148124)
Yeah, G&D's and Pizza Glen (completely different styles) are two of my absolute all-time favorites. There used to be a Greek pizza place the the 'burg (Arris) that was really good... when it was good. They were inconsistent, so sometimes it'd be amazing, other times, pretty mediocre.

When was the last time you were at Perry Foster's? It's been a long time, but IIRC about 10 years ago they got busted for purchasing stolen meat. After that, their product went downhill dramatically. The last time I was there (probably 2005ish), the food was nearly inedible. I didn't even come close to finishing.

There are still Arris pizza joints in Jeff City and CoMo, and it's a lot like G&Ds (Greek style) but G&D is a bit cheaper, so...I usually roll G&D. I remember I used to play at Arris in Warrensburg back in the day (98-01)...

Perry's back on it; I moved from Warrensburg in early '04 (right after the playoff loss) and I've heard all kinds of stories...he's been shut down a few times for variois violations, but that doesn't scare me any. The past few times I've been through (we played there in July, most recent) it was just as, if not more, amazing than I ever remembered it.

I'll still swear by Perry's as the best brisket I've ever had. It literally doesn't need sauce. Always, always, always get the brisket at Perry Foster's.

Always.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148137)
In real life I don't have to say it...
Posted via Mobile Device

I answered a question and admitted being forced to suck cock as a child.

You proclaimed you are a real life bad ass.

Who is lying?

Who is the real badass? How does that kind of abuse at an early age change people?

The only person I fear in this world is myself. That's the truth dude.

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148151)

let me guess....at a hair show?

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Who is lying?

Who is the real badass? How does that kind of abuse at an early age change people?

Okay...so we turned a shit thread into a viable discussion, only to have Woodchuck turn in into another dick-suck processing session.

Hey dude, bite the bullet and pay for the therapy.

I'm not making light of it, but...the more you bring it up in every thread (whether it's about pizza or D-Bowe, doesn't matter - you eventually get to the penis in your mouth), the more it shows that you carry a lot of weight from it.

And it clutters up every thread with your personal agenda, you know??

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9148155)
let me guess....at a hair show?

LMAO

actually seems plausible...

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Who is lying?

I Hope you are the one lying. You are really a little bitch who wanted to file a law suit over the internets.

I'm not going to argue with you about what I am.

I win 10 out of 10 times.

I have rational thoughts.
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148161)
I Hope you are the one lying. You are really a little bitch who wanted to file a law suit over the internets.

I'm not going to argue with you about what I am.

I win 10 out of 10 times.

I have rational thoughts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Logic is a mother****er.

threebag 11-25-2012 09:50 AM

JFC...back to the pizzas. If you're in Wichita try 'the magoo' from a bar and grill called Magoos. It like a supreme pizza but it is the best Wichita has to offer.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148158)
Okay...so we turned a shit thread into a viable discussion, only to have Woodchuck turn in into another dick-suck processing session.

Hey dude, bite the bullet and pay for the therapy.

I'm not making light of it, but...the more you bring it up in every thread (whether it's about pizza or D-Bowe, doesn't matter - you eventually get to the penis in your mouth), the more it shows that you carry a lot of weight from it.

And it clutters up every thread with your personal agenda, you know??

I don't bring it up. I have been through quite a bit of therapy and that's why I can talk about it. What I said to jason in this thread was a joke. I was mocking him because that is the way he always responds to me.

People need to look who the thread shitters are. It's guys like Jasonsauto, and thetalkingcan. The problems that you suffer from are the problems that they make. I'll drop it and won't bring it up again. However, that doesn't mean the regulars won't bring it up.

Remember when you started here? Remember how you were so against the HS BS? Look at these ****ers man. You condemn me and condone them. Look at Jasonsauto. He told me he was a real life badass for ****s sake.

You are honestly the most pathetic of all. It's the way you sold out like a bitch. I see it man.

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148170)
I don't bring it up. I have been through quite a bit of therapy and that's why I can talk about it. What I said to jason in this thread was a joke. I was mocking him because that is the way he always responds to me.

People need to look who the thread shitters are. It's guys like Jasonsauto, and thetalkingcan. The problems that you suffer from are the problems that they make. I'll drop it and won't bring it up again. However, that doesn't mean the regulars won't bring it up.

Remember when you started here? Remember how you were so against the HS BS? Look at these ****ers man. You condemn me and condone them. Look at Jasonsauto. He told me he was a real life badass for ****s sake.

You are honestly the most pathetic of all. It's the way you sold out like a bitch. I see it man.

I didn't 'sell out'; I stuck up for myself, used logic and common sense...and let a lot of shit slide.

Consequently, I have been accepted more warmly.

It's a process.

Rausch 11-25-2012 09:55 AM

Imos.

The local store has 3 felons on staff as well as horrible delivery time and a putrid product.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 09:55 AM

Actually you called me an internet badass, I don't say anything here I wouldn't say to your, or anyone else's face in real life sitting at a bar. If you happened to have an issue with that we could go fist city. At the bar of course.

Anyone that knows me knows that to be the truth.

But you don't get things like that Scotty. You are too busy bitching to opposing coaches about a fan heckling you in front of your daughter...
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16 11-25-2012 09:56 AM

Here's a pro tip: order a Papa John's pizza well done. It's even an option for online ordering. Everything about a Papa John's pizza turns from awful to passable.

the Talking Can 11-25-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9148180)
Here's a pro tip: order a Papa John's pizza well done. It's even an option for online ordering. Everything about a Papa John's pizza turns from awful to passable.

recently discovered this..truth...and extra sauce

NJChiefsFan 11-25-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148175)
I didn't 'sell out'; I stuck up for myself, used logic and common sense...and let a lot of shit slide.

Consequently, I have been accepted more warmly.

It's a process.

100% this. Its basically a frat. Take the lumps, show you have a sense of humor about life and YOURSELF, and you fit in. Squidwards **** buddy thinks he is smarter then everyone and has to respond to every comment that opposes him. Shocking that people hate him.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

I eat Casey's pizza sometimes too, they always seem quite a bit short of actually being doneso before I go pick it up I start the grill and throw the pizza on it for a little while when I get home.

Its a great ****ing pizza after that
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-25-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9148189)
100% this. Its basically a frat. Take the lumps, show you have a sense of humor about life and YOURSELF, and you fit in. Squidwards **** buddy thinks he is smarter then everyone and has to respond to every comment that opposes him. Shocking that people hate him.

And he has a long list of idiotic takes
Posted via Mobile Device

Fire Me Boy! 11-25-2012 10:02 AM

JFC, all of you say something about pizza right now!

:banghead:

Rausch 11-25-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

This.

It's a must here...

threebag 11-25-2012 10:09 AM

I haven't had a Casey's Taco Pizza for a long time. Do they still have the Doritos crumbs all over the top? They were awesome.

Rugby Thompson 11-25-2012 10:09 AM

Every time I order, I say well done. It's horrible if you dont..

penguinz 11-25-2012 10:10 AM

Imos is dog crap

SAUTO 11-25-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9148201)
I haven't had a Casey's Taco Pizza for a long time. Do they still have the Doritos crumbs all over the top? They were awesome.

Oh yeah they do... Shit I may have to get one for the game today
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag 11-25-2012 10:16 AM

Casey's Pizza by the slice always cut into my gas fund. Never filled my car without a piece of pizza and a coke. The taco pizza was never a by the slice choice but it was the only one to order carry out.

Bump 11-25-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9148066)
Oh and in the category of worst pizza ever, any St Loser style Velveeta cheese pizza is disgusting.

velveeta and pizza wouldn't mix well I would think

Kaylore 11-25-2012 11:02 AM

Fat slobs all like pizza Hut because they soak the dough in grease. The new Domino's is the best and Forbes had an article on why they are the fastest growing pizza chain in the us.

threebag 11-25-2012 11:07 AM

**** pizza chains. Anyone that is pushing quantity over quality needs to get the **** out.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9148353)
Fat slobs all like pizza Hut because they soak the dough in grease. The new Domino's is the best and Forbes had an article on why they are the fastest growing pizza chain in the us.

You cash take that nasty shit and shove it up your ass.

That's what it tastes like anyway
Posted via Mobile Device

mr. tegu 11-25-2012 11:18 AM

I never ate papa johns until last season when the Royals had the 50% off promo. Haven't eaten Pizza Hut since.

CoMoChief 11-25-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148037)
I forgot about Tim's Pizza, over off 40 Hwy - it's GREAT.

Fun House is excellent, too.

I live in CoMo now, and Shakespere's is really good, but HELLA expensive. And I don't bitch about the price of food when it's quality...but in CoMo we have so many options : Southside, G&D, Arris, Gumby's, Wiseguys...

living here, there is no excuse to ever order from a chain, I can tell ya that.

Southside.....oh how i miss that place. I pretty much paid for all of their TV's.....not kidding....started going there when it was just a small 6 table venue and they had $1.50 30oz mugs

Pushead2 11-25-2012 11:23 AM

Living in NYC, I prefer any local pizzeria but if I have to get a late night drunk order of pizza with the guys - it's Dominos. Can't beat their $5.99 2 topping medium pizza deal at 1am piss drunk. Who knows what it tastes like though....

NewChief 11-25-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9148340)

It's not velveeta; it's provel. I love it. Imo's in St. Louis is awesome, though I've heard horrible things about the ones outside of the city.

Shogun 11-25-2012 11:38 AM

Also in Pratt, Kansas. There's a place called Charlies Pizza Tacos.

Best Pizza tacos around. I want one now.

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9148435)
Southside.....oh how i miss that place. I pretty much paid for all of their TV's.....not kidding....started going there when it was just a small 6 table venue and they had $1.50 30oz mugs

They moved to the building across the street where Buffalo Wild Wings used to be - it's now a frat hangout but still a real good place to grab a beer and a pie to watch the game. Shakespeare's opened a new annex in the old Southside location...they have 3 spots in town now, I think?? And I like Shakespeare's a lot, (their veggie is AMAZING) but for the price I usually pick G&D or Southside, unless it's delivery; then it's Wiseguy's or Gumby's - last night it was Gumby's BBQ Chicken pizza. Which is an awesome pie, but it doesn't keep well to the nect day (you gotta eat it all in one night...so I fell on the sword.)

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9148471)
It's not velveeta; it's provel. I love it. Imo's in St. Louis is awesome, though I've heard horrible things about the ones outside of the city.

all that is true - get one in St. Louis and it's amazing. I love the deluxe, with the breakfast bacon on it, ohmy**** that's a good pizza...but only in St. Louis.

Imo's has great wings, too.

But yeah, every time it was ordered in Jeff City or CoMo and I gave it a whirl, something was just off about it. Like it wasn't done enough on top (the provel is slimy) and there wasn't enough sauce on it, so it was kinda dry and slimy.

Easy 6 11-25-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9148471)

Theres one in springfield, ill thats really good.

Their cheese is definitely unique, very creamy & milky.

NewChief 11-25-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148533)
all that is true - get one in St. Louis and it's amazing. I love the deluxe, with the breakfast bacon on it, ohmy**** that's a good pizza...but only in St. Louis.

Imo's has great wings, too.

But yeah, every time it was ordered in Jeff City or CoMo and I gave it a whirl, something was just off about it. Like it wasn't done enough on top (the provel is slimy) and there wasn't enough sauce on it, so it was kinda dry and slimy.

Breakfast bacon is money on that pizza. :drool:

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148177)
Actually you called me an internet badass, I don't say anything here I wouldn't say to your, or anyone doesn't face in real life sitting at a bar. If you happened to have an issue with that we could go fist city. At the bar of course.

Anyone that knows me knows that to be the truth.

But you don't get things like that Scotty. You are too busy bitching to opposing coaches about a fan heckling you in front of your daughter...
Posted via Mobile Device

WTF man? I live in Atlanta, GEORGIA. You are so stupid that I don't know why I bother. You should have worn a helmet when you were a kid.

Driving Wheel, you are an ass kisser in my book.

Back to the thread... Is Kelso's still around? There used to be one a metro north and one over by I-hop in Gladstone. That was some good pizza.

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9148600)
Breakfast bacon is money on that pizza. :drool:

shit yes it is.

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148654)

Driving Wheel, you are an ass kisser in my book.

Dude, I seriously like breakfast bacon on pizza.

Call me what you want, but that shit is good.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:13 PM

As far as chains go, I worked at Dominos for five years back in the 90's. Their best pizza is a thin crust with breakfast bacon, pepperoni, and jalapenos....

Pizza Hut's pork sausage is the shit. you gotta get that.

Godfathers is the best chain imo. However, they are hard to find.

Papa John's is good all around.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148654)
WTF man? I live in Atlanta, GEORGIA. You are so stupid that I don't know why I bother. You should have worn a helmet when you were a kid.

Back to the thread... Is Kelso's still around? There used to be one a metro north and one over by I-hop in Gladstone. That was some good pizza.

yeah, you didn't get that post at all. No surprise
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148828)
yeah, you didn't get that post at all. No surprise
Posted via Mobile Device

I get it 100%. I said you were an internet badass in a sarcastic way and you said you were a real life badass. When people say things like you did on an internet message board, most people assume they are pussies.

You are a worthless bully and a pussy imo. All you got on me is what I give you.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148874)
I get it 100%. I said you were an internet badass in a sarcastic way and you said you were a real life badass. When people say things like you did on an internet message board, most people assume they are pussies.

You are a worthless bully and a pussy imo. All you got on me is what I gave you.

You're right buddy. Hope that makes your shitty life a little easier to bear
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief 11-25-2012 12:28 PM

A thread about pizza has people threatening to meet in real life and fight? Oh Chiefsplanet, how I love you.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9148921)
A thread about pizza has people threatening to meet in real life and fight? Oh Chiefsplanet, how I love you.

I didn't see that anywhere
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148917)
You're right buddy. Hope that makes your shitty life a little easier to bear
Posted via Mobile Device

People who are happy don't go around telling other people that their lives suck. Buck up little camper. It will be alright. Tomorrow is a new day. People who have shitty lives go around telling everyone what a badass they are. Sleep on that.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9148921)

Yep, if I said what he said I would probably get banned. Or, he would beg the mods for me to get banned at the very least.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148987)
People who are happy don't go around telling other people that their lives suck. Buck up little camper. It will be alright. Tomorrow is a new day. People who have shitty lives go around telling everyone what a badass they are. Sleep on that.

Wow. Words of encouragement coming from you mean so much. Thanks.

FTR. I have a great life right now... It's wonderful
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-25-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9149009)
Yep, if I said what he said I would probably get banned. Or, he would beg the mods for me to get banned at the very least.

Lol, ok two people can't read.

I wasn't threatening you IN ANY WAY in that post.

If you took it that way you are a ****ing idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9149018)
Wow. Words of encouragement coming from you mean so much. Thanks.

FTR. I have a great life right now... It's wonderful
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO I'm sure "the people who know you" could back that up. If you were really a fighter you would damn sure know it doesn't bring happiness.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9149036)
Lol, ok two people can't read.

I wasn't threatening you IN ANY WAY in that post.

If you took it that way you are a ****ing idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would never complain to the mods dude. I'm not like you and some of the other bitches around here.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9149037)
LMAO I'm sure "the people who know you" could back that up. If you were really a fighter you would damn sure know it doesn't bring happiness.

Lol. Ok.

not everyone is a ****ing loser like you buddy.

go on and hump the talking can's leg for a while
Posted via Mobile Device

Fire Me Boy! 11-25-2012 12:40 PM

I'll split my casino cash between the two of you if you'll both STFU.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9149082)
I'll split my casino cash between the two of you if you'll both STFU.

Ok, will do. :thumb:

Fire Me Boy! 11-25-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9149098)
Ok, will do. :thumb:

As soon as I get confirmation from SAUTO I'll send it. I'll leave it to your word that you'll abide by the agreement.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9149132)
As soon as I get confirmation from SAUTO I'll send it. I'll leave it to your word that you'll abide by the agreement.

Thanks. My word is good. Also, I know this is annoying and I will just drop it for free. You don't have to give me anything.

Stewie 11-25-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148032)
:thumb:

It seems to me that you missed the joke.

munkey 11-25-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9147354)
I'm going to put you into the category of a customer that thinks one location's pizza being bad is the same as every papa john's pizza being bad. If you don't like the crust or the sauce or the cheese or whatever than thats fine but pizza is pizza, I'll chalk this up to you order from a store that's run by a shitty management staff.

I would agree with that...it just put a bad taste in my mouth...;)

J Diddy 11-25-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148703)
As far as chains go, I worked at Dominos for five years back in the 90's. Their best pizza is a thin crust with breakfast bacon, pepperoni, and jalapenos....

Pizza Hut's pork sausage is the shit. you gotta get that.

Godfathers is the best chain imo. However, they are hard to find.

Papa John's is good all around.

Domino's has changed so much in the last decade it isn't even comparable to the 90's. I worked fro them from 03 to 11 and they basically changed everything for the better.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9150224)
Domino's has changed so much in the last decade it isn't even comparable to the 90's. I worked fro them from 03 to 11 and they basically changed everything for the better.

Yeah, pretty much. The old pan was good if you painted it in the butter sauce stuff and just cooked it on a screen. Ever try that back in the day?

Dave Lane 11-25-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148092)
not true - if you go there and get a real pizza (like at Pī, across from the Pageant or at Roma's, etc) it's amazing.

Imo's is the 'Papa John's' of St. Louis-style; it's ok for those who don't know any better...but ultimately, chain pizza places usually suck, and Imo's is no exception.

I've been to St Loser and eaten the Provelle garbage at the "best" pizza in STL and it was disgusting.

Dave Lane 11-25-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9148340)

In St Loser they mix Velveeta and Provolone and call it Provelle, put it on pizza and its disgusting.

J Diddy 11-25-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9150271)
Yeah, pretty much. The old pan was good if you painted it in the butter sauce stuff and just cooked it on a screen. Ever try that back in the day?

I know the stuff we used came with butter on it par-baked. Other than what they are just now selling that is the only pan that I've ever had.

NewChief 11-25-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9150395)
In St Loser they mix Velveeta and Provolone and call it Provelle, put it on pizza and its disgusting.

Except that's not how provel is made. It's cheddar, provolone, and swiss.

NewChief 11-25-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9150224)

When they changed their recipe, their business went through the roof in the Midwest (which was formerly Pizza Hut country).

Reaper16 11-25-2012 03:05 PM

If you asked me "what is a cheese that Cardinals fans deserve to eat?" the answer would be the disgusting provel. So its a good cheese/town matchup.

sedated 11-25-2012 03:07 PM

Melted provel tastes like warm snot, IMHO.