ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News JWhit doubles down on Guns, NRA, KKK (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267341)

BigMeatballDave 12-05-2012 12:01 PM

LMAO Laz continues to prove what a dipshit he is...

KurtCobain 12-05-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9182484)
people love to defend 'their right' to own a gun but hate 'the right' of people to talk about the subject.

Picky choosy bastards.

Mr. Laz 12-05-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9182529)
LMAO Laz continues to prove what a dipshit he is...

why ... because i see free speech as a right as much as owning a gun?

Dave continues to prove what an asshole he is ...

there is no topic that you won't use to be an asshole

jAZ 12-05-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9182515)
Well some of us don't seem to mind living at the mercy of others. Some of us do.

This is a big deal to me. The biggest deal. I'll listen your arguments on taxation, abortion, school prayer, whatever, and hear you out. That's fine. But if you oppose my right to defend myself, you are my enemy, and you can go ****ing die. The End.

Where is the line on "defending myself"?

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Well some of us don't seem to mind living at the mercy of others. Some of us do.

This is a big deal to me. The biggest deal. I'll listen your arguments on taxation, abortion, school prayer, whatever, and hear you out. That's fine. But if you oppose my right to defend myself, you are my enemy, and you can go ****ing die. The End.

They should be considered an enemy of the state and treated accordingly.

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 9182547)

Some things should be self evident jaz.

jAZ 12-05-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9182552)
Some things should be self evident jazz.

Where is it self evidently at?

Mr. Laz 12-05-2012 12:11 PM

Look at BD trying to sound all Declaration of Independence-ey

dirk digler 12-05-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

For what it is worth we all live at the mercy of others. If someone wanted you dead you would be dead and there is nothing you could do about it.

jAZ 12-05-2012 12:18 PM

I'm just curious if we all agree that there is not an unrestricted right to "bear arms". Or if anyone believes that there is no restriction that is constitutional, in their view.

HonestChieffan 12-05-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 9182547)

I believe if I remember the wording in Mo, that if you feel you are in imminent danger of bodily harm, you can use lethal force. Im sure thats not exactly the wording but its close.

Or if not armed you can run like the wind and hope you are quick as a bunny and get away

BigMeatballDave 12-05-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9182573)
For what it is worth we all live at the mercy of others. If someone wanted you dead you would be dead and there is nothing you could do about it.

Unless you were carrying and you shot them.

jAZ 12-05-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9182578)
I believe if I remember the wording in Mo, that if you feel you are in imminent danger of bodily harm, you can use lethal force. Im sure thats not exactly the wording but its close.

Or if not armed you can run like the wind and hope you are quick as a bunny and get away

Sorry, very poorly worded response on my part.

I'm asking which weapons are permissible for use in defending yourself. And which weapons are under restriction.

dirk digler 12-05-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9182583)

9/10 you wouldn't see it coming

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9182583)

LMAO

BigMeatballDave 12-05-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9182588)
9/10 you wouldn't see it coming

You're not making any sense.

Are we talking about a sniper?

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 9182584)

I'm asking which weapons are permissible for use in defending yourself. And which weapons are under restriction.

Guns, big ones, small ones, fast ones, slow ones. If there was ever a slippery slope argument to be had it would be on this subject. Hell they even want to ban bullets if they can't ban guns, it's just stupid.

BigMeatballDave 12-05-2012 12:33 PM

A question for the Anti-gun people:

What do you think would happen if all guns were banned?

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 12:35 PM

WE need to quit treating guns if they are a huge problem in this country, they are not. Anyone that went over the stats I posted earlier can clearly see with 2.5M successful defensive gun uses every year they are a huge blessing.

Brock 12-05-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 9182575)
I'm just curious if we all agree that there is not an unrestricted right to "bear arms". Or if anyone believes that there is no restriction that is constitutional, in their view.

There is no restriction on firearms that is constitutional. That is what "shall not be infringed" means.

HonestChieffan 12-05-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 9182584)

Any legal weapon ...but thats a bad answer....

If you have a permit to carry, any handgun. Or a club if you don't have a gun or a permit. In your hoe you don't need a permit at all. I would guess in the act of self defense whatever is handy and effective would be considered legal.

Fish 12-05-2012 12:44 PM

I blame forks for making Whitlock fat. We need fork regulation.

rockymtnchief 12-05-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9182614)

We'd all hold hands and dance. Poverty, AIDS, cancer, and racism would end. Bambi would live in peace. We could quit our jobs and live off mother nature and Obama. And we could stab intruders with incense sticks burning in our yurts.

It's already happening in Washington DC and Chicago.

dirk digler 12-05-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9182596)
You're not making any sense.

Are we talking about a sniper?

lol no. Quit being stupid.

For example Kasandra Perkins had no idea she was about to be killed and even if she had a gun available it wouldn't have mattered. There is nothing she could have done.

People get murdered like this everyday in this country.

notorious 12-05-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9182660)
lol no. Quit being stupid.

For example Kasandra Perkins had no idea she was about to be killed and even if she had a gun available it wouldn't have mattered. There is nothing she could have done.

People get murdered like this everyday in this country.

This post absolutely boggles my mind.

notorious 12-05-2012 01:18 PM

I want the anti-gun people to speak to just ONE city detective.

It will scare the hell out of you what people are capable of doing.

dirk digler 12-05-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9182720)
This post absolutely boggles my mind.

Why is that?

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9182773)
Why is that?

There are ove 2 million people who successfully defend themselves with guns every year. Somebody must have seen something coming. Your whole helpless anyway mentality is what boggles the mind.

kcfanXIII 12-05-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9182614)

obviously unicorns would shit rainbows, and cancer would be cured, along with global warming. we'd all eat cupcakes and tickle each others taints because all violence would be cured in the world, because guns are gone. you bill of rights hugger....

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 01:39 PM

The good/bad ratio is so overwhelming when it comes to guns in this country I don't know how anyone with an IQ above 13 would attempt to or even want to try to argue otherwise.

dirk digler 12-05-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9182784)
There are ove 2 million people who successfully defend themselves with guns every year. Somebody must have seen something coming. Your whole helpless anyway mentality is what boggles the mind.

That is not what I was talking about. I was responding to Fraz's comment that not having a gun is living at the mercy of others.

I have a gun, an H&K USP .45, but I am not stupid enough to believe that if someone wanted me dead I wouldn't be dead and no gun is going to protect me.

I was a deputy I had a guy pull a gun on me and another deputy before we could even blink. We are just lucky the guy was rational or one of us would have been dead.

BigMeatballDave 12-05-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9182647)
We'd all hold hands and dance. Poverty, AIDS, cancer, and racism would end. Bambi would live in peace. We could quit our jobs and live off mother nature and Obama. And we could stab intruders with incense sticks burning in our yurts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9182794)
obviously unicorns would shit rainbows, and cancer would be cured, along with global warming. we'd all eat cupcakes and tickle each others taints because all violence would be cured in the world, because guns are gone. you bill of rights hugger....

ROFL

blaise 12-05-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9182484)
people love to defend 'their right' to own a gun but hate 'the right' of people to talk about the subject.

Did someone suggest you should have that right taken away?

Mr. Laz 12-05-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9183037)
Did someone suggest you should have that right taken away?

I didn't even give an opinion on gun control but for merely suggesting that discussion is open, Frazod alluded that i was his enemy and should die in a fire and Big Daddy suggestion i was a traitor to American.

At least that's was i gathered from what they said

So yea, i would say people's right to discuss gun control is being frown upon, at the very least.

people yelling for Costas to be fired for discussing the subject.

I know, i know ... people have a right to talk and other people have a right to attack the person talking. :rolleyes:

reminds me some of the Dixie Chicks stuff

"How dare they be critical of the President Bush .... Death to President 0bama!!!!"

LOCOChief 12-05-2012 03:50 PM

All this crap is why I don't have a conceal and carry permit and buy used firearms from individuals that I know. No records, my names not on a list and I can legally carry a loaded pistol in my console in a holster with a velcro strap over the hammer (2 step process) I'm good to go.

blaise 12-05-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9183089)
I didn't even give an opinion on gun control but for merely suggesting that discussion is open, Frazod alluded that i was his enemy and should die in a fire and Big Daddy suggestion i was a traitor to American.

So yea, i would say people's right to discuss gun control is being frown upon, at the very least.

I know, i know ... people have a right to talk and other people have a right to attack the person talking. :rolleyes:

"How dare they be critical of the President Bush .... Death to President 0bama!!!!"

Yeah, no one said you should have your right to talk taken away, but nice try on the initial analogy, all star.

Frazod 12-05-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9182573)

Well, duh. Having a gun doesn't make me immortal, any more than having the same scope on my rifle that Seals use makes me a Seal. If somebody wants to snipe me through the window, there's not much I can do about it. Since I do obey the laws of the Peoples Republik of Illinois, if somebody wants to shoot me while I'm in my car, or on the way to my office in Chicago, there's not much I can do about that, either. If my house gets stormed by a SWAT team, or a dozen terrorists with automatic rifles, or angry aliens, I'm pretty much screwed. But if some lowlife thief breaks into my house in the middle of the night, I like my chances. If some sort of civil unrest breaks out and an angry mob starts heading my way, I feel pretty good about my odds of persuading them to pillage in another direction. And those last two scenarios are far more likely than the first three.

And as for jAZ's question about the line, let's just say that if there's a line to be drawn, I want to be the one drawing it, not some liberal douche politician who lives in a gated community with armed security guards. I don't live in such a place. If the guy breaking in to my normal house has a knife, I want a pistol. If he's got a pistol, I want a rifle. If he's got a rifle, I want a bigger rifle. If he's got a Molotov cocktail, I want a grenade. If any of these ****ing dildos who talk about the founding fathers wanting all of us to have muskets can provide evidence that criminals have started exclusively arming themselves with flintlocks, maybe I'll sell my existing guns and pick up a nice Kentucky rifle. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

And it's not like I'm paralyzed with fear over this shit. I just want to be prepared. I live in a nice area - I mean, it's not like I'm 60 miles from the Mexican border or anything.

Bob Dole 12-05-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9183129)
All this crap is why I don't have a conceal and carry permit and buy used firearms from individuals that I know. No records, my names not on a list and I can legally carry a loaded pistol in my console in a holster with a velcro strap over the hammer (2 step process) I'm good to go.

Just because you have a concealed carry permit and a weapon you purchased through a licensed dealer, doesn't mean you don't have used firearms without a paper trail...

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-05-2012 04:02 PM

Bill O'reilly interviewed Bob Costas today.

Frazod 12-05-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9183089)

I didn't say you should die in a fire specifically. :)

HonestChieffan 12-05-2012 04:14 PM

Dont be bringing up the Dixie Chicks. That could ruin everything.

rockymtnchief 12-05-2012 04:17 PM

Here's my issue, whenever someone posts, blogs, tweets something stupid, racist, etc... nobody pipes up and calls for a ban on free speech.

Whenever there's terrorism, genocide, or war over religion nobody calls for a ban on religions.

Abortion isn't as big of issue as it once was even though 1.2 million were performed in 2008.

However, gun control is shoved down our throats anytime a gun is used in murder, suicide, and even in self defense. And the anti-gun crowd won't budge on their opinion. Most, not all, have never been around guns, held a gun, or known someone that uses it to feed their family or protect their property. They base their opinion on fear or ignorance. They won't debate, budge or discuss the issue. They know what's right for them, you, and myself.

Frazod 12-05-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9183180)
Here's my issue, whenever someone posts, blogs, tweets something stupid, racist, etc... nobody pipes up and calls for a ban on free speech.

Whenever there's terrorism, genocide, or war over religion nobody calls for a ban on religions.

Abortion isn't as big of issue as it once was even though 1.2 million were performed in 2008.

However, gun control is shoved down our throats anytime a gun is used in murder, suicide, and even in self defense. And the anti-gun crowd won't budge on their opinion. Most, not all, have never been around guns, held a gun, or known someone that uses it to feed their family or protect their property. They base their opinion on fear or ignorance. They won't debate, budge or discuss the issue. They know what's right for them, you, and myself.

Exactly. And while somebody who wonders why I get all shitty because he supports "reasonable" gun control laws, I would remind that person that the gun control lobby isn't run by reasonable people. It is run by people WHO WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL OUR GUNS, PERIOD. That's their endgame. Waiting periods, handgun bans, "assault" weapon bans, these aren't ultimate goals - they're just stepping stones.

Is there anybody out there naive or delusional enough to believe that these people will stop when they reach one of these milestones? The easy, undeniable answer is NO. Unlock one achievement, move on to the next. And so on and so on. This is what they do. The anti-smoking pricks laid out the blueprint for them - first it was pulling ads off TV. Okay, that's reasonable. Then no smoking on planes. Yeah, it is a small, enclosed space - why not? Then it was the workplace - okay, I'll go to the lounge. Then they took the lounges away. And now they're taking outside away, and even trying to stop people from smoking in their own ****ing homes. THIS IS THE MINDSET WE'RE UP AGAINST, AND IF YOU DON'T REALIZE THIS, YOU'RE A FOOL.

And you can't fight extremism with reason. If you want to fight the rats, you've got to get in the sewer with them. Sucks, but it is what it is.

A Salt Weapon 12-05-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 9182575)

I believe that any restriction what so ever is unconstitutional.

rockymtnchief 12-05-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183214)
Exactly. And while somebody who wonders why I get all shitty because he supports "reasonable" gun control laws, I would remind that person that the gun control lobby isn't run by reasonable people. It is run by people WHO WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL OUR GUNS, PERIOD. That's their endgame. Waiting periods, handgun bans, "assault" weapon bans, these aren't ultimate goals - they're just stepping stones.

Is there anybody out there naive or delusional enough to believe that these people will stop when they reach one of these milestones? The easy, undeniable answer is NO. Unlock one achievement, move on to the next. And so on and so on. This is what they do. The anti-smoking pricks laid out the blueprint for them - first it was pulling ads off TV. Okay, that's reasonable. Then no smoking on planes. Yeah, it is a small, enclosed space - why not? Then it was the workplace - okay, I'll go to the lounge. Then they took the lounges away. And now they're taking outside away, and even trying to stop people from smoking in their own ****ing homes. THIS IS THE MINDSET WE'RE UP AGAINST, AND IF YOU DON'T REALIZE THIS, YOU'RE A FOOL.

And you can't fight extremism with reason. If you want to fight the rats, you've got to get in the sewer with them. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Yup, take take take and no give. :clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-05-2012 04:37 PM

CHARLTON HEZTON IS MYYYY PREZIDENTZ!!!!

Is it possible to want to rip someones arm off and them beat them to death with it?

HonestChieffan 12-05-2012 06:48 PM

Illinois ....Gun...State Senator...dumbass

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6048413.story

Frazod 12-05-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9183510)

Heh. Well, at least he's pro gun.

Oh wait, they're all pro gun - as long as it's for THEM PERSONALLY.

CrazyPhuD 12-05-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

What I want to know is what is he going to use the clip for? Did he bring a Garand in his carryon too? Oh and after some years when I should already have I finally joined the NRA...thanks Whitlock!

Frazod 12-05-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9183641)
What I want to know is what is he going to use the clip for? Did he bring a Garand in his carryon too? Oh and after some years when I should already have I finally joined the NRA...thanks Whitlock!

Heh. That takes an eight round clip.

CrazyPhuD 12-05-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183647)
Heh. That takes an eight round clip.

yea but maybe he only had it loaded with 6. ;)

Frazod 12-05-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9183659)
yea but maybe he only had it loaded with 6. ;)

I don't think that would load right. I certainly wouldn't try it with mine.

According to the article, the weapon in question was a .25 cal Beretta. Doesn't exactly sound like a duty weapon for a security guard, does it?

Marcellus 12-05-2012 07:50 PM

Legalize pot and ban guns is how we are trending? I may have to move to another country soon. Belize sounds nice.

Frazod 12-05-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9183674)
Legalize pot and ban guns is how we are trending? I may have to move to another country soon. Belize sounds nice.

Pot should be legal. All prohibition does is lead to more crime. Just like denying law abiding citizens the right to protect themselves leads to more crime.

Marcellus 12-05-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183685)
Pot should be legal. All prohibition does is lead to more crime. Just like denying law abiding citizens the right to protect themselves leads to more crime.

I really couldn't care less about legalizing weed. Hell tax the shit out of it.

I just don't like the liberal trending.

Soon enough we will be handing out joints with the welfare checks and food stamps.

Get high, don't go to work, and eat govt cheese.

BurtGummer44Magnum 12-05-2012 07:58 PM

Let's see, because some half-drunken Roid-Head football player shot his live in concubine, and then killed himself...............I should surrender my God Given, Constitutionally protected right to self-defense. Well, I got 4 words for fat ass Whitlock, his 4 foot mental midget comrade Bob Costas, and any other Authoritarian, Totalitarian Nanny State wannabees out there:

COME AND TAKE IT!

Mi_chief_fan 12-05-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9183689)
I really couldn't care less about legalizing weed. Hell tax the shit out of it.

I just don't like the liberal trending.

Soon enough we will be handing out joints with the welfare checks and food stamps.

Get high, don't go to work, and eat govt cheese.

I had government cheese as a kid; it was delicious.

Radar Chief 12-05-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Did his girlfriend pack his bags for him?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3o8y5ybkTfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 12-05-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan (Post 9183702)

I had when I was in the Navy. On top of my government burgers.

Marcellus 12-05-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183711)

The PB was the best. Or well the worst.

RNR 12-05-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan (Post 9183702)

LMAO even better after a joint...err...uh...so I have heard~

CrazyPhuD 12-05-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183685)

Frankly people just need to stop banning shit just because they don't like it. The biggest issue with most of the drugs out there isn't the drugs, it's addiction..hell look how hard it is for people to kick cigarettes? If we spent the multi-trillion dollars spent on the drug war fighting addition instead how much better off would we be?

Mi_chief_fan 12-05-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183711)

I remember when we pulled into a foreign port we had burgers grilling at fleet landing. Hit the spot after a night of drinking. Except in Haifa, they just didn't taste right. Rumor was they were made of camel meat.

CrazyPhuD 12-05-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 9183717)
LMAO even better after a joint...err...uh...so I have heard~

Bah government weed is better!

http://news.yahoo.com/4-americans-po...070245907.html

Frazod 12-05-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9183707)
Did his girlfriend pack his bags for him?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3o8y5ybkTfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn I miss that guy. :sulk:

Radar Chief 12-05-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183732)
Damn I miss that guy. :sulk:

He was taken far too soon.

Marcellus 12-05-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9183744)
He was taken far too soon.

Damn he was funny but he was tempting fate and karma like a mofo.

Radar Chief 12-05-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9183765)

Hard to live life that fast and have any longevity. Sad thing is it wasn't even the drugs, the booze or the women that took him out. It was ****ing a traffic accident.

Marcellus 12-05-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9183770)
Hard to live life that fast and have any longevity. Sad thing is it wasn't even the drugs, the booze or the women that took him out. It was ****ing a traffic accident.

Wasn't he ****ed up at the time? If not it was the Karma part that got him.

Frazod 12-05-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9183770)

That wasn't even his fault. Just like James Dean.

Nice hijack, BTW. I was getting tired of arguing anyway.

WE NEED MORE SAM KINISON CLIPS!!!!!!!!!

(and when I say "clip" I actually mean "clip")

Radar Chief 12-05-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9183777)
Wasn't he ****ed up at the time? If not it was the Karma part that got him.

I don't think so but don't remember specifically.
I just remember his wife was wearing a seat belt, he wasn't and she lived to talk about it.

Radar Chief 12-05-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183781)
That wasn't even his fault. Just like James Dean.

Nice hijack, BTW. I was getting tired of arguing anyway.

WE NEED MORE SAM KINISON CLIPS!!!!!!!!!

(and when I say "clip" I actually mean "clip")

I'm here to help.

Frazod 12-05-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9183793)
I don't think so but don't remember specifically.
I just remember his wife was wearing a seat belt, he wasn't and she lived to talk about it.

IIRC a teenage kid crossed the line and hit him head-on. Just one of those things.

rockymtnchief 12-05-2012 09:27 PM

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...62563373_n.jpg

Frazod 12-05-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9183923)

I'll be posting that on facebook later. :thumb:

rockymtnchief 12-05-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9183939)
I'll be posting that on facebook later. :thumb:

Have at it. That's where I stole it!:D

GloryDayz 12-05-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9183923)

Nice.. GlorDayz approves....

GloryDayz 12-05-2012 10:15 PM

And, on another note, Jason may want to read the crack thread from today, it seems like only that drug is exclusively of the Caucasian variety... Or white crack users or more photogenic!

Hammock Parties 12-05-2012 11:21 PM

GUNS.JPEG

DaneMcCloud 12-05-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9183765)

Totally.

He wasn't a nice guy in real life, either.

One of my friends was in his "band", remember that? Well, they toured all over the country with his "Wild Thing" track being the big attraction but always, Sam had was hanger-ons by the dozens. Most of which weren't exactly a good influence.

One of those "Hanger-ons" was to be Ron Jeremy. Now, I'm not a big fan of Ron, although he is a very nice guy and sincerely feels fortunate that he was born with a cock that at one time, before he was a giant fatass, could suck.

Well apparently, Sam allowed him to be around 24-7 but constantly berated the guy and treated him like total dogshit. He used to follow up every insult with "If you didn't have a 9" cock, you'd be in the gutter, Mother****er".

He was never really nice to women and was generally loaded up on speed, whiskey and coke.

For an extremely short period of time, Kinison was funny, maybe the funniest guy on the planet. But I don't think there were too many people that thought he was going to live a long life.