ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Scott ***** hired by NFL Network (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270164)

mcaj22 02-21-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9424415)
Then explain the Jason Peters contract

whats wrong with 6 years 60 million for a top 3 LT? They got a steal for him.

they arent getting a steal for Albert

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-21-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9424510)
whats wrong with 6 years 60 million for a top 3 LT? They got a steal for him.

they arent getting a steal for Albert

They gave up a 1st, 4th, and 6th for Peters then gave him a $10MM/year contract when they had two years of control on him.

It's pretty damned obvious given Peters, Tra Thomas, and Jon Runyan that they don't just toss out tackles after their first contracts, nor do they really play hardball at all.

What would make you think they would cut bait with Albert? It doesn't square with any of their past moves.

mcaj22 02-21-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9424555)
They gave up a 1st, 4th, and 6th for Peters then gave him a $10MM/year contract when they had two years of control on him.

It's pretty damned obvious given Peters, Tra Thomas, and Jon Runyan that they don't just toss out tackles after their first contracts, nor do they really play hardball at all.

What would make you think they would cut bait with Albert? It doesn't square with any of their past moves.

that first round pick was the 28th overall pick and Jason Peters was clearly better than anything they could have got in that slot.

there is a big difference between having the first pick and having the 28th pick with a need for paying a LT.

KChiefs1 02-22-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9423912)
***** is now gushing about how fantastic Russel Wilson's interview was, despite the fact that he failed to pick him when he had the chance in the third round. Lame.

Someone should have called on that one...Hey Scott, why didn't you draft him?

Al Bundy 02-22-2013 08:07 AM

Fat Scott is also on Sirius NFL Radio.. ****.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9424603)
that first round pick was the 28th overall pick and Jason Peters was clearly better than anything they could have got in that slot.

there is a big difference between having the first pick and having the 28th pick with a need for paying a LT.

Where he was drafted is irrelevant.

Once they had him on the roster, they got him locked up, even before they had to.

Past history suggests they'll sign Albert as soon as they possibly can.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9424410)
He's probably just attempting to lower his price.

Reid didn't say Albert has back "issues".

Reid, and everybody else with the CHIEFS, has repeatedly said he had an "injury" SINGULAR.

It's the media that continually spins that into "back issues" which just isn't true.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 06:46 PM

Well, it's official.

I can't watch NFLN any longer.

Seeing Pioli and Casserly on screen together, talking about how great all these offensive linemen are, is just more than I can take.

The Bad Guy 02-22-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9426518)
Well, it's official.

I can't watch NFLN any longer.

Seeing ***** and Casserly on screen together, talking about how great all these offensive linemen are, is just more than I can take.

And none of the hosts have the balls to call him out.

He literally thinks that you can luck into a Tom Brady at any time. That's just so ****ing absurd.

He lost his job because of how poorly he built this team at the QB position and he continues to show he'll never learn from his mistakes.

Anyone who hires him and gives him a GM title deserves to be taken out back and shot.

the Talking Can 02-22-2013 06:55 PM

Scott Pioli is the worst GM since Matt Millen

he should be raped to death, and then raped

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 06:59 PM

This is pretty painful. Hopefully he's not around on draft day, I prefer NFL Network over ESPN. At least I did.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9426529)
And none of the hosts have the balls to call him out.

He literally thinks that you can luck into a Tom Brady at any time. That's just so ****ing absurd.

He lost his job because of how poorly he built this team at the QB position and he continues to show he'll never learn from his mistakes.

Anyone who hires him and gives him a GM title deserves to be taken out back and shot.

It isn't even just Pioli. It's him up there with Casserly and Tannenbaum. And then they have Tomlinson on after them - don't even get me started on LT as an "analyst".

NFLN has jumped the shark. Lindsay Rhodes and Andrew "Ears" Siciliano are the ****ing worst...

The Bad Guy 02-22-2013 07:02 PM

Pioli taking about how great of an interview Russel Wilson was and then he takes Donald Stephenson to basically replace Albert this year instead.

Now he wants Joekel in KC, so he's basically saying this guy that he took over the ****ing greatest interview he's ever had at a combine is a ****ing bust.

**** you Scott Pioli.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9426554)
***** taking about how great of an interview Russel Wilson was and then he takes Donald Stephenson to basically replace Albert this year instead.

Now he wants Joekel in KC, so he's basically saying this guy that he took over the ****ing greatest interview he's ever had at a combine is a ****ing bust.

**** you Scott *****.

"So Charley, what did you think of Scott's mock draft?"

"Lot of logic there..."

"I'm a logical guy, Charley!"

The worst 30 seconds of NFL television EVER.

O.city 02-22-2013 07:14 PM

Dude is clueless

ChiefRocka 02-22-2013 07:29 PM

I love watching him cringe when they ask him about bench reps. What a fall from the heavens.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 07:33 PM

*****tard *****stick *****head *****face

Lol fun with Scott

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-22-2013 07:37 PM

NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy

I've heard stories that Crennel would show up late to meetings & practices and would fall asleep during film reviews. That's how bad it was.

WOW if true

Bowser 02-22-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9426626)

I've heard stories that Crennel would show up late to meetings & practices and would fall asleep during film reviews. That's how bad it was.

WOW if true

News like this about that staff we had does not shock me in the least. Not saying I completely believe it, but I'm not shocked to even hear the rumor floated out there.

Hootie 02-22-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9426626)

WOW if true

who gives a cock sucking shit?

Hootie 02-22-2013 07:48 PM

if I could never see the words Herm, Crennel or Pioli again that would be great. Lets filter all of that shit.

out with the old, in with the new

RunKC 02-22-2013 07:56 PM

Browns entertaining offers for Weeden and McCoy.

No doubt in my mind that they draft a QB with their first round pick.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/2/2...eveland-browns

Yeah they're gonna draft a QB with their first round pick.

So that makes us, Cards and Bills for sure. Possibly Eagles and Raiders.

4 QB's will be taken in the top 10. I truly believe that.

The Bad Guy 02-22-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9426644)
who gives a cock sucking shit?

Exactly and this NFLosophy twitter feed is a ****ing joke too.

If Romeo really did fall asleep during meetings, that just shows that Pioli is an even bigger piece of shit for not firing him immediately.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 08:06 PM

Giving up on Weeden already? Smart.

RunKC 02-22-2013 08:21 PM

If you're bashing Pioli...stop. Dude knows more about evaluation than any of us.

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS GUYS CELL PHONE NUMBER JFC

Hootie 02-22-2013 08:22 PM

Pioli knows so much he drafted Tyson Jackson 3rd overall and gave Matt Cassel 4 years to be a starting QB.

Hootie 02-22-2013 08:23 PM

and hired a coach who deactivated Jamaal Charles one game so Larry Johnson could average 2.9 YPC.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-22-2013 08:24 PM

phone number my ass; gps coords please...
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 02-22-2013 08:28 PM

you gonna beat him up Mark?!

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9426714)
If you're bashing *****...stop. Dude knows more about evaluation than any of us.

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS GUYS CELL PHONE NUMBER JFC

I just spit out my nose.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9426670)
Exactly and this NFLosophy twitter feed is a ****ing joke too.

If Romeo really did fall asleep during meetings, that just shows that ***** is an even bigger piece of shit for not firing him immediately.

It's pretty obvious that ‏@NFLosophy IS Scott Pioli.

mcaj22 02-22-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9424821)
Where he was drafted is irrelevant.

Once they had him on the roster, they got him locked up, even before they had to.

Past history suggests they'll sign Albert as soon as they possibly can.

that's not where Peters was drafted. the Eagles had to give up their 28th overall pick just give him the contract. It was a sign and trade deal. He was locked up BEFORE they had him on the roster.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-22-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9426745)
you gonna beat him up Mark?!

Honey, im really sorry your daddy cant win a playoff game for you much less get to the show for a second time, but you really need to put on your big girl dress and let it go, m'kay?
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 02-22-2013 09:39 PM

I still can't belive the NFLN was this stupid! OMG, they've hired a walking idiot!

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-22-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9426997)
I still can't belive the Chiefs was this stupid! OMG, they've hired a walking idiot!

yeah, i was feeling that way from february 2009 till just recentley. Might end up feeling that way come april...
Posted via Mobile Device