ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Official Trade for Nick Foles Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270241)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-02-2013 07:48 PM

Alex Smith turns out to be the father of orphaned baby Belcher. The players refuse to play with him. He is traded for Foles and crates of turf stained used batteries.

KurtCobain 03-02-2013 07:49 PM

I like the Smith trade. But I want a young guy behind him. Foles would be great. some of these guys that are riding the "draft our own qb or Die" program are starting to sound pretty stupid and repetitive. besides there's only 1 guy in the draft that I like this year, Bray.

since I've been watching the draft happenings more closely, there's only been a few QB's that I really wanted the Chiefs to target. Besides top guys like luck and rgIII, of course.

Jimmy Clausen
Colin Kaepernick
Dan LaFevour
Nick Foles
Tyler Bray

KurtCobain 03-02-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9458340)
Alex Smith turns out to be the father of orphaned baby Belcher. The players refuse to play with him. He is traded for Foles and crates of turf stained used batteries.

speaking of unusual trades I was wondering earlier if we could get a ham sandwich and 1 of those old style window air conditioners with a broken dial out of Cassel.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-02-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9458347)
speaking of unusual trades I was wondering earlier if we could get a ham sandwich and 1 of those old style window air conditioners with a broken dial out of Cassel.

He will become a FA Viking and Jared will get him hooked on near beer. Divorce and hooker cruises sure to follow.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-02-2013 08:33 PM

So WHEN would Philly cut Foles if they were to do so...? They would hang onto him untill the draft at least to see if anyone steps up with any trade offers...right?

Mr_Tomahawk 03-02-2013 08:38 PM

For those like me unfamiliar with the 5th QB to be signed by the Eagles....

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...-in-g-j-kinne/

The overwhelming majority of headline news that has surrounded the Philadelphia Eagles ever since the conclusion of their horrid 2012 campaign has been regarding the quarterback position.

At first, we were all waiting anxiously for QB Michael Vick to be cut loose, until the Eagles decided to keep him in Philly by restructuring his contract into a one-year deal worth up to $10 million.

Then just when we thought that the Eagles were set at the QB spot, the Birds decided to bring former University of Oregon stud Dennis Dixon aboard. Dixon was a Heisman-hopeful during his senior season at Oregon while current Eagles head coach Chip Kelly lead the Ducks’ spread system as offensive coordinator.

Well, believe it or not, the Eagles have reportedly agreed to terms with former University of Tulsa QB G.J. Kinne, who will be the fifth quarterback on the Eagles’ roster.

In case you have been living under a rock and need a quick Eagles’ QB recap, the Birds are currently housing Vick, Dixon, Nick Foles, Trent Edwards, and Kinne.

Kinne was picked up by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent following the 2012 NFL Draft, but was cut loose before the season began. Afterwards, Kinne signed on with the Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League, and was most recently a member of the Arena Football League’s San Antonio Talons.

The order of the Eagles’ quarterback depth chart has yet to be officially determined, but I expect Vick to be the starter with Dixon as his primary backup, and Kinne the third-stringer. Foles will more than likely be traded at some point during the 2013 off-season, and Edwards will almost certainly be released.

If Vick is able to produce and stay healthy, he will lead the Eagles for the entire 2013 season. But if Vick is ultimately sidelined for any reason, the Eagles’ next lead signal-caller will be a huge question mark.

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...Egwrv2uqMb6.99

Mr_Tomahawk 03-07-2013 03:11 PM

QB #6....?

-------------------------------------------------

Mike Garafolo‏@MikeGarafolo

Arizona QB Matt Scott----> RT @Ascent_Sports: eagles are bringing him out for a visit Monday + Bill Lazor is working him out in Cali on 28th

Mr_Tomahawk 03-07-2013 08:44 PM

Well, looks like the Eagles are interesting in drafting a QB...too.

Why can't we have like 7 QBs on our roster to pick from?

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...rizona_qb.html

Eagles to meet with Arizona QB Matt Scott, according to report

Nick Foles might not be the long term answer at quarterback for the Eagles, but maybe another Arizona product is.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-08-2013 06:42 AM

Humor me, bitches!

Sassy Squatch 03-08-2013 06:54 AM

Two condoms walk by a gay bar. One says to the other "Hey, lets go in there and get shit-faced."

Mr_Tomahawk 03-08-2013 06:55 AM

Haaaaaaaa that was pretty good.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-09-2013 02:49 PM

Brian Westbrook thinks Dennis Dixon will be backup over Nick Foles
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...rian-westbrook

Pasta Little Brioni 03-09-2013 03:22 PM

We already acquired our yearly dose of other team's leftovers....Sorry

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-09-2013 03:34 PM

The deal is not done, until it's done. Then like Brady Quinn? We are done :cuss:

PA Chiefs 03-09-2013 05:19 PM

Whats better then 1 teams back up......2

Mr_Tomahawk 03-11-2013 01:40 PM

Trade bait...

Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride

Dang, even the owner RT @BleedingGreen Eagles full braintrust in Morgantown to workout Geno Smit hhttp://sbn.to/ZBikzr

Mr_Tomahawk 03-12-2013 11:59 AM

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2013/03/1...y-contingency/

"Whatever mistakes Andy Reid made two years ago when constructing the lame-named Dream Team we’re all hoping he’s learned his lessons. One mistake he didn’t make was leaving the QB cupboard bare. Nick Foles may not have stepped in and made a bold take over but, it was obvious to most who watched him that he has a future and consequently there’s been talk of his possibly coming to K.C..

One trade scenario I’ve heard is the Chiefs trading the first overall pick to Philly for the 4th pick + Nick Foles. I’d do that deal without hesitation. The Chiefs would likely be able to get whoever they wanted at number one plus be able to immediately gain a QB who Reid already has a dialog with. Here’s a post I wrote on Nick Foles 14 months ago.

There are so many possible options for improving the Chiefs QB position but, bringing Nick Foles to K.C. seems like a no brainer if all the Chiefs have to do is wait three picks to make their first pick because they will likely still be able get their man."

The Franchise 03-12-2013 12:01 PM

Nick Foles is not worth the drop from 1 to 4. It better come with another pick on top of it.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-12-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9488563)
Nick Foles is not worth the drop from 1 to 4. It better come with another pick on top of it.

I agree.

1st+4th+Foles.

I am reading more and more that Eagles are high on Geno and are affraid the Raiders are going to take him....

The Franchise 03-12-2013 12:06 PM

They want Geno at #1? If Reid is deadset on getting Foles....then I want their 1st, 2nd, Foles and a pick next year....say a 3rd or 4th.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-12-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9488574)
They want Geno at #1? If Reid is deadset on getting Foles....then I want their 1st, 2nd, Foles and a pick next year....say a 3rd or 4th.

Not necessarily at #1...they are nervous the raiders will take him at #3, so theoretically they could trade up to #2 assuming we pass on him...

BossChief 03-12-2013 12:09 PM

We better not move down with a team that wants a QB for less than full price.

Going from 1 to 4 is a 1200 point difference, basically the 12th overall pick worth of point value.

They would need to give us 4, Foles and next years first to make that deal.

Minimum.

Otherwise, we better just take Geno and go into the season with a "let the best man win" mentality.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-12-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9488580)

Going from 1 to 4 is a 1200 point difference, basically the 12th overall pick worth of point value.

Minimum.

Otherwise, we better just take Geno and go into the season with a "let the best man win" mentality.

Is this with the new rookie-wage scale, or does that not matter?

Frosty 03-12-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9488594)

I think it's more relevant with the new CBA. Before that, people didn't want to trade up to the top 5 because of the ridiculous contracts.

BossChief 03-12-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9488594)

Almost every deal from the 2012 draft used the chart as a guideline...the only ones that didn't had multiple teams interested that caused the cost to rise...like the RG3 trade.

Frankie 03-12-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9488580)

Minimum.

Come on man, what is full price based on?!

We will NOT get the draft chart dictated compensation. It's just not that kind of a draft. There's simply no elite player at the top of the draft. Almost anything in extra picks (or Foles) we get from the Eagles is a bonus. And we still get one of several players that I'm sure the Chiefs hold virtually equal in value. We don't know how hard the Eagles' chubby is for Geno, but if it is even semi hard it's a win win trade for both parties.

And we are NOT taking Geno at the top unless the AS trade was bogus or Geno is drafted to be traded.

DTLB58 03-12-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9488559)
http://arrowheadaddict.com/2013/03/1...y-contingency/

"Whatever mistakes Andy Reid made two years ago when constructing the lame-named Dream Team we’re all hoping he’s learned his lessons. One mistake he didn’t make was leaving the QB cupboard bare. Nick Foles may not have stepped in and made a bold take over but, it was obvious to most who watched him that he has a future and consequently there’s been talk of his possibly coming to K.C..

One trade scenario I’ve heard is the Chiefs trading the first overall pick to Philly for the 4th pick + Nick Foles. I’d do that deal without hesitation. The Chiefs would likely be able to get whoever they wanted at number one plus be able to immediately gain a QB who Reid already has a dialog with. Here’s a post I wrote on Nick Foles 14 months ago.

There are so many possible options for improving the Chiefs QB position but, bringing Nick Foles to K.C. seems like a no brainer if all the Chiefs have to do is wait three picks to make their first pick because they will likely still be able get their man."

Well, When Reid/Dorsey were hired I thought we would have 3 new QB's.
Smith/Foles/Daniels is probably a better outlook than Cassel/Quinn/Stanzi. But probably not THE answer.

Frankie 03-12-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9488567)
I agree.

1st+4th+Foles.

I am reading more and more that Eagles are high on Geno and are affraid the Raiders are going to take him....

This sounds reasonable to me. And their interest in Geno Smith makes sense too. One year of Vick while they groom Geno. And Foles seems to be a square peg in the round hole that's Kelly's system.

BossChief 03-12-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9488674)
Come on man, what is full price based on?!

We will NOT get the draft chart dictated compensation. It's just not that kind of a draft. There's simply no elite player at the top of the draft. Almost anything in extra picks (or Foles) we get from the Eagles is a bonus. And we still get one of several players that I'm sure the Chiefs hold virtually equal in value. We don't know how hard the Eagles' chubby is for Geno, but if it is even semi hard it's a win win trade for both parties.

And we are NOT taking Geno at the top unless the AS trade was bogus or Geno is drafted to be traded.

Come the **** on, Mensa.

Who gives a **** what Kiper and McShay talk about?

If the Eagles (or another team) want Geno Smith, they are gonna have to pay for the pick.

The real question is if teams want a QB bad enough to ove for him, what do they see that Reid/Dorsey don't?

The Franchise 03-12-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9488725)
This sounds reasonable to me. And their interest in Geno Smith makes sense too. One year of Vick while they groom Geno. And Foles seems to be a square peg in the round hole that's Kelly's system.

So it's ok for the Eagles to groom Geno for a year but it isn't ok for us?

Frankie 03-12-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9488844)
Come the **** on, Mensa.

Who gives a **** what Kiper and McShay talk about?

If the Eagles (or another team) want Geno Smith, they are gonna have to pay for the pick.

The real question is if teams want a QB bad enough to ove for him, what do they see that Reid/Dorsey don't?

:facepalm:

You respond with condescension, yet you haven't earned the right. You obviously don't know the first thing about making deals. It's not only based on supply and demand, but also the degree of the demand.

It's not in black or white. It's not like the Eagles either want Geno or they don't. They may very well want him enough, but not for an arm and a leg.

Frankie 03-12-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9488868)
So it's ok for the Eagles to groom Geno for a year but it isn't ok for us?

Every FO thinks different. I'm not in either FO.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9488970)
:facepalm:

You respond with condescension, yet you haven't earned the right. You obviously don't know the first thing about making deals. It's not only based on supply and demand, but also the degree of the demand.

It's not in black or white. It's not like the Eagles either want Geno or they don't. They may very well want him enough, but not for an arm and a leg.

:spock:

htismaqe 03-13-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9488976)
Every FO thinks different. I'm not in either FO.

Yeah, other teams are in it to win it.

The Chiefs obviously aren't.

Frankie 03-13-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9492248)
Yeah, other teams are in it to win it.

The Chiefs obviously aren't.

No. What I meant was FOs evaluates a draft prospect using different parameters. It's true among us. Why shouldn't it be the same among them. You, for example are certain beyond any shadow of doubt that Geno Smith is the next super elite, carry-the-franchise-on-his-shoulders QB. I don't see it. I bet most FOs don't see it that way either. But 'most' does not mean 'all.' And there lies our chance, albeit small, to pull off a trade down.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-19-2013 08:35 AM

Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet
Asked if Foles couldve been Chiefs QB under a different situation,Reid: "I had my eyes on Alex when I took the job." Only starter he pursued

Pasta Little Brioni 03-19-2013 08:37 AM

Please make it stop

Mr_Tomahawk 03-19-2013 08:38 AM

Never.

DTLB58 03-19-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9513149)
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet
Asked if Foles couldve been Chiefs QB under a different situation,Reid: "I had my eyes on Alex when I took the job." Only starter he pursued

This quote is a great reminder to us to be careful of what you hope for.
There were a lot of people here that were very happy to get Reid but wanted nothing to with Alex Smith but had no idea Reid wanted Smith.

Also, this is showing us Reid is making some personnel decisions not Dorsey.

RealSNR 03-19-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9513321)
This quote is a great reminder to us to be careful of what you hope for.
There were a lot of people here that were very happy to get Reid but wanted nothing to with Alex Smith but had no idea Reid wanted Smith.

Also, this is showing us Reid is making some personnel decisions not Dorsey.

I don't know if I would go that far. Reid was hired first, so I'm sure he said to his dear friend John, "Come to Kansas City. We'll acquire Alex Smith and have a grand time."

Just as I'm sure that these 8-10 players he's evaluating at #1 are concurrently being scanned over by Dorsey as well, and anything he strongly opposes is going to get raped.

BigCatDaddy 10-13-2013 08:54 PM

So did we **** up here? Foles for a 3rd or Alice for 2 2nds?

Mav 10-13-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10083636)
So did we **** up here? Foles for a 3rd or Alice for 2 2nds?

Im sure they wanted to do it. Chip Kelly really liked the guy. Knowing him from Arizona when he was at Oregon.

He also knew that Vick was fragile.

BigCatDaddy 10-13-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10083681)
Im sure they wanted to do it. Chip Kelly really liked the guy. Knowing him from Arizona when he was at Oregon.

He also knew that Vick was fragile.

I'm sure for 2 2nd's he could have been had.

Mav 10-13-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10083688)
I'm sure for 2 2nd's he could have been had.

Probably. Im not sure why that trade wasn't made. I would take nick foles over Alex Smith. I wanted the Browns to go after Foles as well.

of course, at that time the Browns didn't have a coach and people wanted him there.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-13-2013 09:27 PM

Still down.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-03-2013 05:29 PM

He sucks.

Canofbier 11-03-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10156348)
He sucks.

Anyone else wonder if they signed Bray as Reid's "new Foles"?

BigCatDaddy 11-03-2013 05:31 PM

Mother **** you Andy Reid!

RealSNR 11-03-2013 05:45 PM

I was against a Foles trade.

So, yeah. That happened.

Tribal Warfare 11-03-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10156355)
Anyone else wonder if they signed Bray as Reid's "new Favre"?

FYP

TribalElder 11-03-2013 05:47 PM

8 TD performance is happening now

jspchief 11-03-2013 05:49 PM

Yeah, I dropped Foles to start McCown today.

Molitoth 11-03-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10156450)
Yeah, I dropped Foles to start McCown today.

I dropped foles and started Russell Wilson.

BWillie 11-03-2013 06:04 PM

Not that stupid of an idea. Dont think the Eagles are going to let Foles go though. Theres almost no way hes going to be worse than Alex Smith. How many QBs in the history of the NFL have thrown 7 TDs in a gm. If u can get him for a 3rd rounderyou do Iit no ?s asked.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-03-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10156514)
Not that stupid of an idea. Dont think the Eagles are going to let Foles go though. Theres almost no way hes going to be worse than Alex Smith. How many QBs in the history of the NFL have thrown 7 TDs in a gm. If u can get him for a 3rd rounderyou do Iit no ?s asked.

You realize this thread was made during the offseason...right?

saphojunkie 11-03-2013 06:13 PM

He's going nowhere.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-03-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10156552)
He's going nowhere.

Really?

Mr_Tomahawk 11-10-2013 02:43 PM

Yeah...this was a stupid idea.

Bump 11-10-2013 03:14 PM

16 TD's and 0 ints

yeah, we should have traded for Foles damnit! I guess hindsight is always 20/20. But you'd think that Reid would have known that he's that good or maybe he didn't get along with him or something? who knows.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-10-2013 03:19 PM

HOLEEEE SHIT.

Balla'

Marcellus 11-10-2013 03:20 PM

Holy shit that is hilarious. **** the Ravens.

Marcellus 11-10-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 10174533)
16 TD's and 0 ints

yeah, we should have traded for Foles damnit! I guess hindsight is always 20/20. But you'd think that Reid would have known that he's that good or maybe he didn't get along with him or something? who knows.

He couldn't beat out Vick to start the season.

Bump 11-10-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10174595)

didnt they give Vick a huge contract?

O.city 11-10-2013 03:23 PM

Foles is just a good fit in that system. Good for him.

That's gonna be bray next year

BigCatDaddy 11-10-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10174595)

The Eagles made a bad choice. Sort of like our Gannon/Grbac.

BigCatDaddy 11-10-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10174607)
Foles is just a good fit in that system. Good for him.

That's gonna be bray next year

I really hope so.

RealSNR 11-10-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10174624)
The Eagles made a bad choice. Sort of like our Gannon/Grbac.

Or, circumstances and the players themselves change as seasons progress, especially when you're dealing with young players in their 1st or 2nd year in the league.

It happens all the time that coaches/GMs make the right call given what is known in a given offseason.

I mean, did the Chiefs make the "wrong" decision in not starting Marcus Cooper much earlier in the season?

BigCatDaddy 11-10-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10174650)
Or, circumstances and the players themselves change as seasons progress, especially when you're dealing with young players in their 1st or 2nd year in the league.

It happens all the time that coaches/GMs make the right call given what is known in a given offseason.

I mean, did the Chiefs make the "wrong" decision in not starting Marcus Cooper much earlier in the season?

Good point. Maybe Kaep/Alice would be a better comparison. I think Vick's mobility was likely the deciding factor for Sherman at the time though.

Messier 11-10-2013 03:38 PM

Smith would have to have a really bad stretch of games coming up here, or, a game costing playoff performance, like INTs all over the place, kind of performance, for him not to be the starter next year.

Bump 11-10-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 10174674)
Smith would have to have a really bad stretch of games coming up here, or, a game costing playoff performance, like INTs all over the place, kind of performance, for him not to be the starter next year.

ya, we're gonna have to put up with him for at least 2 more seasons unfortunately. With two, 2nd rounders invested in him, he would have to go full cassel to see the bench. By then, I pray that Bray is ready

The Franchise 11-10-2013 04:04 PM

Dude.....Tomahawk started a thread about every QB. Go bump your Tyler Wilson one.

BigCatDaddy 11-10-2013 07:17 PM

Bullshit. If Bray or anyone else gives them a better opportunity for the Superbowl Alice is out. I don't get the impression these guys are scared to cut bait.

Tribal Warfare 11-10-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10176151)
Bullshit. If Bray or anyone else gives them a better opportunity for the Superbowl Alice is out. I don't get the impression these guys are scared to cut bait.

As I stated if Bray gets his shit together, he could possibly be the best QB out of the 2013 and 2014 QB class considering his situation being with Reid and Andy's history of making QBs with talent excel.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10174808)
Dude.....Tomahawk started a thread about every QB. Go bump your Tyler Wilson one.

ROFL Yup. Probably even a Reesing one if we look hard enough.

mcaj22 11-11-2013 07:51 AM

it was obvious the kid was going to be a good NFL QB, I am just pissed the Eagles and Chip Kelly get to reap the benefits.

it was Andy's pick, should be Andy's QB/credit.

Imon Yourside 11-11-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10177353)
ROFL Yup. Probably even a Reesing one if we look hard enough.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-11-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10177359)
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Heh, if talentless,midget, insurance salesman QBs are your thing....Go for it!!

Messier 11-11-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10176151)

Sure, I expect them to always look. Reid did that even with McNabb, but Smith isn't going to be shown the door just because he doesn't put up stats. Like I said, unless he starts costing them games they aren't changing a thing.

Mav 11-11-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10174661)
Good point. Maybe Kaep/Alice would be a better comparison. I think Vick's mobility was likely the deciding factor for Sherman at the time though.

The fact that you give Kaep, the much bigger diva more respect than Alex Smith, who has zero diva in him, is an embarrassment.

Don't twist this observation as a sign that i don't respect you as a poster.

I do, but that's hilarious to me.

Do you see how bad Kap is?

Mav 11-11-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10176451)
As I stated if Bray gets his shit together, he could possibly be the best QB out of the 2013 and 2014 QB class considering his situation being with Reid and Andy's history of making QBs with talent excel.

The support system that is going to help him excel is soooooo much deeper than that.

Ault, Childress, Nagy, Andy, Daniel, Alex Smith, Pederson.

That is a LOT of offensive minds that understand the qb position.

I get goose bumps thinking of the greatness that will be TYLER BRAY.