ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Why is facebook the dumbest thing ever? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270666)

lewdog 03-03-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460305)
Heading out for some food. Rocking my new short sleeved tee all tucked in. Gonna eat chinese and maybe a walk in the park. The dog will be excited!

ROFL

Add me....

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9460267)
Wait until all of your friends get older and have kids. You'll see.

They mostly do.

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 01:29 PM

Just left the mall. Walked through that Bitch like a prick, she had on a tank top, I had on my adidas socks with my chiefs swim shoes. Her friend was cock blocking. I'm too badass for those stuck up bitches anyways. Eating chilli at wendys right now. Alone. Considering a shake. Maybe chocolate, maybe not. Anybody want to watch oldschool at my place later?

NewChief 03-03-2013 01:31 PM

OMG! Just got 2 round trip tix to NYC for $150 a pop. So excited to spend some time in the Big Apple with my baby. Love you boo!

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9460411)
OMG! Just got 2 round trip tix to NYC for $150 a pop. So excited to spend some time in the Big Apple with my baby. Love you boo!

Aaw I love you too!

lewdog 03-03-2013 01:35 PM

Here is a recent one from my newsfeed.

"oh great lol. Feeding gaige breakfast this am, and as soon as he wasnt hungry anymore.. He decided to play with his food and throw whatever he didnt want on the floor. New thing. He never used to do this."

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9460416)
Here is a recent one from my newsfeed.

"oh great lol. Feeding gaige breakfast this am, and as soon as he wasnt hungry anymore.. He decided to play with his food and throw whatever he didnt want on the floor. New thing. He never used to do this."

Better than the bitch calling you to tell you about it, and then telling everybody... one person at a time all day.

Al Bundy 03-03-2013 01:37 PM

Just saw this with a picture of said child.
Favorite Kid @billyhank @oldsouls @mmmanyaaa

lewdog 03-03-2013 01:38 PM

Maybe we can turn this thread into, "The shit real-life people say on Facebook."

DaFace 03-03-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9460411)

Ha - it is a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people "talk" to their significant other's on Facebook. YOU LIVE TOGETHER. YOU PROBABLY POSTED THIS WHILE SITTING NEXT TO THEM. WE DON'T NEED TO READ IT!

Direckshun 03-03-2013 01:43 PM

It has been such a great morning!! First I have been in a little weight loss rut and this morning I finally got the scale to say a number I haven't seen in about 2 years! On top of that, Harper has used her potty twice this morning all by herself! I can barely contain myself.

Then later:

Ironically, despite this mornings status, Harper just peed all over her potty book. She's so cool

Direckshun 03-03-2013 01:44 PM

After multiple times of throwing up my spinach chicken salad since last night I am pretty positive I will never want to eat that salad again. To bad I couldn't throw up yogurt mama or bad foods I crave. Being sick is nooooo fun. :/

Direckshun 03-03-2013 01:45 PM

Played viola in a Sunday morning church service for the first time! I thought I was kinda nervous, but I got up there, put my viola up, and felt GREAT! All the nerves went away and I just wanted to play. I loved it!!

Direckshun 03-03-2013 01:45 PM

It's snowing!

NewChief 03-03-2013 01:46 PM

Here's a real one:

Quote:

I find all these cyclists dressed in sweaty spandex logo wear partaking in brunch amongst those of us dressed civilly to be rather uncouth

But I"ll be honest, I just went through a day or so of my feed, and that was one of the only ones. Most of my updates seem to be either from Bands or Businesses. Or it's people just posting a picture without any real comment.

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 01:47 PM

Dr. Johnny Fever's favorite song is Shania Twain's "Man! I feel like a woman."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZJL4UGSbeFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blaise 03-03-2013 01:48 PM

Twitter is much better than facebook.

Spott 03-03-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9460427)
Ha - it is a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people "talk" to their significant other's on Facebook. YOU LIVE TOGETHER. YOU PROBABLY POSTED THIS WHILE SITTING NEXT TO THEM. WE DON'T NEED TO READ IT!

What's even worse is when those same people get into fights on facebook or post negative rants about the other one every time they get mad at each other.

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 01:49 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/re2yvy6a.jpg

She updates every ****ing hour

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 01:52 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/ha2ubyhy.jpg

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=Spott;9460456]What's even worse is when those same people get into fights on facebook or post negative rants about the other one every time they get mad at each other.

edit... Had a curse word in the pic http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/pehamyga.jpg[/IMG]

lewdog 03-03-2013 01:59 PM

I post a lot of sports updates/thoughts, especially after this Alex Smith shit. As you can imagine, most people think the Chiefs trade is a great move. I spent post after post telling people how stupid they are. I only have one facebook friend who is a Chiefs fan, so it was great having people who support winning franchises tell me that this was an amazing move for the Chiefs.

blaise 03-03-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460480)

That stuff is the reason I don't even bother with facebook.

Spott 03-03-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460480)

I'd hit it.

NewChief 03-03-2013 02:09 PM

I do have two different girls who are entertaining as hell.

One lady actually killed her husband because she says he abused her. Well, she and his family are constantly going back and forth on FB. It's like a real life Jerry Spring.

The other one is a former student who was special ed. She married a dude like 10 years older than her, and they're basically a train wreck. Currently, he tried to hang himself while they were high, his family intervened and committed him, and now she's going crazy on them for keeping him away from her.

Oh, I also have a transgender former student who was male throughout high school (even though her sex is actually female). She's also into anime and always wanted to be called be different anime names (Katsui, Henyokai, etc...) She's now become a stripper, which is kind of crazy because I was never completely sure of her actual sex when she was in my class.

Pablo 03-03-2013 02:10 PM

This thread is great. DJF, what gives brah?

Can't take a little ribbing from Phil?

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9460513)
I do have two different girls who are entertaining as hell.

One lady actually killed her husband because she says he abused her. Well, she and his family are constantly going back and forth on FB. It's like a real life Jerry Spring.

The other one is a former student who was special ed. She married a dude like 10 years older than her, and they're basically a train wreck. Currently, he tried to hang himself while they were high, his family intervened and committed him, and now she's going crazy on them for keeping him away from her.

Oh, I also have a transgender former student who was male throughout high school (even though her sex is actually female). She's also into anime and always wanted to be called be different anime names (Katsui, Henyokai, etc...) She's now become a stripper, which is kind of crazy because I was never completely sure of her actual sex when she was in my class.

Holy shit people are crazy.

LiveSteam 03-03-2013 02:18 PM

facebook is da debal

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9460543)
facebook is da debal

I literally just got done using that argument in a "is there a god" debate on Facebook.

lewdog 03-03-2013 02:44 PM

Jesus, I totally forgot about a crazy facebook story from last month.

I am from small town Montana and many of us are friends with people older than us, simply because we knew everyone in town, even if they were 5-6 years older than you. So to make this long story short, I have friends who I knew but didn't really know.

About 100 of my friends and I were friends with this one girl who we went to school with. I knew who she was but she was 5 years older so I didn't know much about her but gladly accepted her friend request as did many others around the same time 2 years ago. She is really one of the most stunningly good looking girls you will ever see, just gorgeous blonde with tan skin/skinny body. She has been posting some of the most saddening posts about fighting a horrible battle with cancer, almost dying, beating it/going into remission, then having it come back. Posting pictures of her losing her hair and her thoughts about being alone through death. They were some of the most heart wrenching posts I have ever seen and actually made me really appreciate my life more when seeing someone struggle so much. People constantly posted sympathy posts and I know some of my friends even sent hundreds of dollars worth of care packages to boost her spirits. My girlfriend and I talked a lot about how horrible this situation was and how just devastating cancer was in ruining this seemingly great person's life as she had just finished her Master's degree before all of this happened.

Come to find out three weeks ago, she cat fished all of us. She had a post admitting she lied about it all! For what we all aren't sure but I hope she gets the mental health services and therapy help she needs.

threebag 03-03-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9460513)

I think Buck is going to an art exhibit with her...Umm...him.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9460610)
Jesus, I totally forgot about a crazy facebook story from last month.

I am from small town Montana and many of us are friends with people older than us, simply because we knew everyone in town, even if they were 5-6 years older than you. So to make this long story short, I have friends who I knew but didn't really know.

About 100 of my friends and I were friends with this one girl who we went to school with. I knew who she was but she was 5 years older so I didn't know much about her but gladly accepted her friend request as did many others around the same time 2 years ago. She is really one of the most stunningly good looking girls you will ever see, just gorgeous blonde with tan skin/skinny body. She has been posting some of the most saddening posts about fighting a horrible battle with cancer, almost dying, beating it/going into remission, then having it come back. Posting pictures of her losing her hair and her thoughts about being alone through death. They were some of the most heart wrenching posts I have ever seen and actually made me really appreciate my life more when seeing someone struggle so much. People constantly posted sympathy posts and I know some of my friends even sent hundreds of dollars worth of care packages to boost her spirits. My girlfriend and I talked a lot about how horrible this situation was and how just devastating cancer was in ruining this seemingly great person's life as she had just finished her Master's degree before all of this happened.

Come to find out three weeks ago, she cat fished all of us. She had a post admitting she lied about it all! For what we all aren't sure but I hope she gets the mental health services and therapy help she needs.

Holy Christ! What a shithead. Your last sentence gave me hope in mankind though. Rather than being bitter, you wished her help for the true ailment. Whatever is ****ed up in her own mind that would cause her to do something like that in the first place.

DonkyPuncher 03-03-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 110010x (Post 9459526)
I don't have a FB page. My GF is against me even being on the computer. She goes thru my phone and PC every chance she gets. I had my phone password protected because I left it at the gym one time and the guy at the front desk or someone had gone thru it before turning it in. So I decided to password protect. That didn't go over too well. I have to hide just to get online for any reason. I think this woman is even into stalking me on some of the sites I frequent.

Is she Jessica Alba?? If not leave as soon as possible **** that.

Nzoner 03-03-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459428)
I'm sorry dude. I just don't see how me telling that stupid story has altered your opinion of me one bit. Now you just have an excuse to tell me how you really felt all along. It's cool. You're too insecure to like alphas. I'm okay with that. Let's just be honest with each other for once. You're a whiny broad and I don't like that about you. I'm obnoxious and you don't like me. Cool. I feel much better already.

LMAO

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:08 PM

I'm a frequent FB user. Not like an update my status 20x a day type.

But, I usually enjoy it and typically dedriend people who update their status numerous times daily and people who post stupid ****ing baby pictures all day.

What happened to actual photo albums?

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9460680)
I'm a frequent FB user. Not like an update my status 20x a day type.

But, I usually enjoy it and typically dedriend people who update their status numerous times daily and people who post stupid ****ing baby pictures all day.

What happened to actual photo albums?

Well the kids tore up the photo album while the mom was on Facebook. Duh

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460684)
Well the kids tore up the photo album while the mom was on Facebook. Duh

My bad Ray Ray.

I just know when I have kids I won't be posting daily pictures of my kid.

ain't nobody want to see that.

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459834)
I am just a giant a-hole roaming the internet making everybody's lives a living hell.

Ahem.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:30 PM

I'm so sick of winter. Can't we just get to Summer already?!?!?

You and 48 other people like this

Joe Seahawk 03-03-2013 03:31 PM

Found a Skittle on the floor of my car. Yellow. I ate it.

You and 22 other people like this

Bowser 03-03-2013 03:33 PM

I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF FAKE PEOPLE!!! IF YO ARE A FAKE PERSON YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF CRAP AND I'MMA DEFRIEND YOU AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU!!!!

(all of her female friends) like this

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:34 PM

FML!! TODAY SUCKS!

Nobody likes this.

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:35 PM

I'm so sick of people complaining about other people. If you want to complain about someone, do it to their face. Stop all the BS Facebook complaining about someone without mentioning who you are complaining about.

You like this

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9460771)
I'm so sick of people complaining about other people. If you want to complain about someone, do it to their face. Stop all the BS Facebook complaining about someone without mentioning who you are complaining about.

You like this

CJizzles likes this.

Pablo 03-03-2013 03:36 PM

Free coupon for Taco Tuesday with every ticket purchase at Plaza 8 theatres!! So stoked.

demonpenz like this

lewdog 03-03-2013 03:36 PM

Alex Smith gave me AIDS, where can I find the anti-freeze?

All of CP likes this

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:37 PM

Mr. Plow added 1 photo

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...04710691_n.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk (Post 9460756)
Found a Skittle on the floor of my car. Yellow. I ate it.

You and 22 other people like this

----------------------------Why don't they make a bag with all red skittles?

3 people like this

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9460781)

CJizzles likes this.

CJizzles says:

Why can't I double like this?

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9460785)
CJizzles likes this.

CJizzles says:

Why can't I double like this?

I'D LIKE THIS 10000 TIMES IF I COULD!!!!omgbbq]1

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460788)
I'D LIKE THIS 10000 TIMES IF I COULD!!!!omgbbq]1

Where'z da dislke buton?!1?!

lewdog 03-03-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460638)
Holy Christ! What a shithead. Your last sentence gave me hope in mankind though. Rather than being bitter, you wished her help for the true ailment. Whatever is ****ed up in her own mind that would cause her to do something like that in the first place.

I don't like to judge others and you must have some serious problems if you keep that severe of a lie going for years. I have sound body and mind. I have not been depressed a day in my life but I know I am in the absolute minority on that. I have plenty of sympathy for those less fortunate as I think mental illness is the most debilitating thing because unlike physical ailments, no one can see you are suffering from it.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:43 PM

Like my status for a TBH

12 people like this

-------To be honest Jefe, I barely know you but you're cute and we should hang out more!
-----Jefe likes this

RedDread 03-03-2013 03:44 PM

Your Facebook experience is completely dependent on who you friend and like. How can you be mad at anyone but yourself if it sucks?

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460797)
Like my status for a TBH

12 people like this

-------To be honest Jefe, I barely know you but you're cute and we should hang out more!
-----Jefe likes this

CJizzles likes this.

TBH - you have nuts in your name. Hehehehehehehe.

CJizzles likes this.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9460796)
I don't like to judge others and you must have some serious problems if you keep that severe of a lie going for years. I have sound body and mind. I have not been depressed a day in my life but I know I am in the absolute minority on that. I have plenty of sympathy for those less fortunate as I think mental illness is the most debilitating thing because unlike physical ailments, no one can see you are suffering from it.

And honestly most people don't give a shit. That's why I give you ups on it. Because you're ****ing awesome! /mostlynohomo

It's important that we start evaluating some of the crazy assed behavior social media is showing us in our society.

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:45 PM

Warning, there's a bad word..

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/etu2yte8.jpg

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460804)
pic removed because it was so horrible that penguins started flying

Filter evasion - reported.

ghak99 03-03-2013 03:49 PM

Where else can you do a few minutes of scrolling and instantly find out how crazy a bitch is?

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9460808)

Don't play that game with me. Thank you for your awareness, sir.

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9460808)

Report photo.

lewdog 03-03-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9460816)
Report photo.

Vanilla tootsie roll reported for others to laugh at.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:52 PM

Seriously guys. Posting pictures with filter evasion has gotten Clay banned. Kyle doesn't want it, Phil doesn't want it, it's the rules. Please remove the pictures.

Be the first person to like this

Ceej 03-03-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9460818)
Vanilla tootsie roll reported for others to laugh at.

CJizzles like this (and your musk).

I just added that last part in. It really isn't an option to like someone's musk on Facebook.

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460819)
Seriously guys. Posting pictures with filter evasion has gotten Clay banned. Kyle doesn't want it, Phil doesn't want it, it's the rules. Please remove the pictures.

I removed it as soon as it was pointed out to me.

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460819)

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460824)

Thank you sir. Not many rules, but the red in my name requires I point them out when needed. No harm for me, but others have kids and what not so I get it.

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460824)

You should check the rest of the thread too.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9460825)
LMAO
Mr. Flopnuts likes this

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:56 PM

Kyle was busy this past weekend....

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/u...ls-him-out.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:57 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 03:58 PM

Wal Mart Ugh.
3 people like this

True story. Top of my news feed.

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 03:58 PM

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/u...y-again-JR.jpg

lewdog 03-03-2013 03:58 PM

I am drinking today and my post count in through the roof!

All other CP post whores like this

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9460830)
You should check the rest of the thread too.

go look, took care of it seconds before you posted that. Sorry everybody quoted it, it was an honest mistake, i don't notice curse words like that, I can't copy and paste from FB on my phone so I was taking screenshots.

If it warrants a ban I understand.

And I apologize.

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9460828)
Thank you sir. Not many rules, but the red in my name requires I point them out when needed. No harm for me, but others have kids and what not so I get it.

I get it to, and it is not my intention to break any chiefs planet rules or even flirt with boundaries.

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 04:01 PM

Beer Me's favorite song is "all you single ladies"

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 04:02 PM

Beer Me enjoys a well-crafted Mai Tai.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-03-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460841)
go look, took care of it seconds before you posted that. Sorry everybody quoted it, it was an honest mistake, i don't notice curse words like that, I can't copy and paste from FB on my phone so I was taking screenshots.

If it warrants a ban I understand.

And I apologize.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9460847)
I get it to, and it is not my intention to break any chiefs planet rules or even flirt with boundaries.

I like the "new" Argo. This guy is worthy of being called sir. Or at least getting there. ;)

Mr. Plow 03-03-2013 04:03 PM

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/u...2/bleached.jpg