ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFT take on Albert and his twitter account (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270849)

Chiefnj2 04-15-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9587592)
It appears its more about getting a LT for cheaper. It doesnt appear the Chiefs or anyone else wants to pay Albert 9 mil per.

Has Albert been given permission to negotiate with other teams? Nobody is giving up a 2nd round pick and 9 mil for a 1 year contract.

MahiMike 04-15-2013 08:36 AM

I think Albert will get traded during the draft. Some OL-needy team that missed out on the big 3 will pull the trigger.

Chiefnj2 04-15-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9587673)
I think Albert will get traded during the draft. Some OL-needy team that missed out on the big 3 will pull the trigger.

How? Wouldn't he have to renegotiate a long term deal first? You think a team would risk giving up a draft pick and signing him when there is only his franchise tender in place?

philfree 04-15-2013 08:42 AM

I put Albert with all the other players that have been on this team over the last 5-6 years. He's a decent LT but he's not great and he's been part of the
perennial losing. He's done nothing to make himself un-expendable and as far as I know maybe there's something about him that doesn't elevate anyone around him. Maybe he's just a donkey.

Dante84 04-15-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9587683)
How? Wouldn't he have to renegotiate a long term deal first? You think a team would risk giving up a draft pick and signing him when there is only his franchise tender in place?

There will be agreed upon hypotheticals going in to the draft.

"Hey, KC, if this happens, here's what we are prepared to offer. Expect a call if we miss out on our guys."

aturnis 04-15-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9587683)

Numbers t to mention the trade/sign would have to happen between pick one and the early 2nd round. The Chiefs obviously want someone in the early 2nd round area, otherwise they wouldn't be so concerned about it.

Also, we never actually wanted to give up the 2nd for A. Smith. We offered one of our thirds, and Buffalo offered a 2nd so we had to pay up...

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 08:47 AM

Here is Branden Albert's AV career ratings;

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=pfr&url=%2Fplayers%2FA%2FAlbeBr20.htm&div=div_defense"></script>

Notice he has not improved much. That's because he has not improved. Only a homer would defend that.

Dante84 04-15-2013 08:48 AM

I fully expect it to be the Dolphins.

Who are some other candidates?

It would need to be a team in the top half of the second round; who is LT needy and likely to miss out on the top 2-3 LT's.

-King- 04-15-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9587581)
Why are we so sure fisher or joeckel won't be better? Maybe yet don't like Albert at lt in a pass happy offense.

Because Albert does things like allow 5.5 sacks per year. 1 more than Joe Thomas.

So unless Joeckel or Fisher are going to be better than Thomas, they're not much of an upgrade if any from Albert.

Hell, they could turn out to be Jason Smith or Robert Gallery.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 04-15-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9587709)
Because Albert does things like allow 5.5 sacks per year. 1 more than Joe Thomas.

So unless Joeckel or Fisher are going to be better than Thomas, they're not much of an upgrade if any from Albert.

Posted via Mobile Device

Best case we get a top 10 LT at 1.

We already have one...

Rausch 04-15-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9587688)
I put Albert with all the other players that have been on this team over the last 5-6 years. He's a decent LT but he's not great and he's been part of the perennial losing.

Completely disagree.

He's that guy that hovers around pro bowl level and keeps missing out because of our QB/record and the clear dominant players in the conference.

He's not all pro level - he has played to a pro bowl level.

BigRock 04-15-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9587667)
Has Albert been given permission to negotiate with other teams? Nobody is giving up a 2nd round pick and 9 mil for a 1 year contract.

Didn't they give him the non-exclusive tag? If so, he can talk to anyone.

buddha 04-15-2013 09:03 AM

Bye Brandon

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:03 AM

you folks are hilarious today. Albert gives up so few sacks because the rest of this OL has been easy pickins. JFC do you not understand attacking strategies.

Miami NEEDS an LT and wont give a 2nd round pick for Albert.

When Albert first got on twitter bitching about not being moved to LG it was because this staff wants his pussy playing LG and they want a real LT.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587742)
you folks are hilarious today. Albert gives up so few sacks because the rest of this OL has been easy pickins. JFC do you not understand attacking strategies.

Miami NEEDS an LT and wont give a 2nd round pick for Albert.

When Albert first got on twitter bitching about not being moved to LG it was because this staff wants his pussy playing LG and they want a real LT.

I thought he didn't want to play RT...:hmmm:

-King- 04-15-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9587688)
I put Albert with all the other players that have been on this team over the last 5-6 years. He's a decent LT but he's not great and he's been part of the
perennial losing.

Yeah, that's why we should also get rid of Flowers, Charles, DJ, and Hali. All have been part of the perennial losing.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 04-15-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587742)
you folks are hilarious today. Albert gives up so few sacks because the rest of this OL has been easy pickins.

:spock:

What?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587746)
I thought he didn't want to play RT...:hmmm:

go back and look.

buddha 04-15-2013 09:12 AM

Albert is an above average OT...that's it. He's not GREAT by any means.

Who are the teams that are beating the Chiefs door down to land him? Nobody.

The Chiefs have had some legitimately great offensive linemen in the past and nobody with half a brain would mention Brandon Albert in the same breath as those guys.

Yes, I'd like to retain him for the right price, but let's not pretend he's Munoz or Ogden...he's not.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9587761)
Albert is an above average OT...that's it. He's not GREAT by any means.

Who are the teams that are beating the Chiefs door down to land him? Nobody.

The Chiefs have had some legitimately great offensive linemen in the past and nobody with half a brain would mention Brandon Albert in the same breath as those guys.

Yes, I'd like to retain him for the right price, but let's not pretend he's Munoz or Ogden...he's not.

it's hilarious today

BigCatDaddy 04-15-2013 09:18 AM

Some people are such dumbasses. You don't place franchise tags on players that aren't at least good players.

The problem with the Dolphins is they let Long walk to now they can't trade a 2nd and pay a higher salary to a comparable player to Long. They would look like 1st class morons.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9587750)
:spock:

What?
Posted via Mobile Device

40 ****ing sacks given up last year and Albert gave up one. You need PEDs of the lawnmowerman variety.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587759)
go back and look.

At what?

I thought the huge problem was him making the move to RT...

B14ckmon 04-15-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587783)
40 ****ing sacks given up last year and Albert gave up one. You need PEDs of the lawnmowerman variety.

Why are you telling us? Tell Dorsey. He's the one about to trade him.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-15-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9587591)
So that is PFT quoting Peter King, and Peter King's article that this is taken from isn't really concrete. "I'm hearing..."

He's a Pioli fanboy, too, so I trust nothing he says.

Yep. This.
Posted via Mobile Device

buddha 04-15-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587775)
it's hilarious today

Why?

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9587776)
Some people are such dumbasses. You don't place franchise tags on players that aren't at least good players.

The problem with the Dolphins is they let Long walk to now they can't trade a 2nd and pay a higher salary to a comparable player to Long. They would look like 1st class morons.

Branden Albert is perhaps the best LG on the ****ing planet right now. Just because he throws a ****ing tissy fit & his fans do too, doesn't mean shit to Dorsey/Reid. They protected their investment. Albert needs to shut his mouth and ball it wherever they line him up now.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587790)
Why are you telling us? Tell Dorsey. He's the one about to trade him.

No, he's not...

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587789)
At what?

I thought the huge problem was him making the move to RT...

go find the threads about albert's tweets & radio interviews. the discussion was about him being asked to move inside and Albert was furious.

B14ckmon 04-15-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587808)
No, he's not...

Yes, yes he is.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587812)
Yes, yes he is.

Bet...

B14ckmon 04-15-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587817)
Bet...

Leave for a year if he isn't traded by May 4th.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587810)
go find the threads about albert's tweets & radio interviews. the discussion was about him being asked to move inside and Albert was furious.

He's a legit top 10 LT.

Moving to G or RT would mean a huge drop in pay and likely an expected pay cut...

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587820)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RJnOZ7YAlv...s1600/doc2.jpg

Bet...

Dante84 04-15-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587820)

All joking aside, I hope you die in a tire fire, and soon.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587825)

My amendment is before the end of the the (3 day) draft.

And if I lose you get my avatar for a year.

I'm not going anywhere...

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:39 AM

My avatar for a year if he's traded at any point before the NFL draft is over.

Your avatar if he isn't.

The Franchise 04-15-2013 09:39 AM

Even if I bet Blackmon and lost.....I wouldn't leave. You can go **** yourself douche.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9587833)
Even if I bet Blackmon and lost.....I wouldn't leave. You can go **** yourself douche.

I'll let him have my image. That's fair.

I've left here before for personal reasons. I'd never choose to do it though...

B14ckmon 04-15-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587832)
My avatar for a year if he's traded at any point before the NFL draft is over.

Your avatar if he isn't.

Why would I give a shit about your avatar? And isn't the 4th like the start of rookie minicamp or something? That's why I chose it.

I want to force you off of this shithole forum so you can get your life together.

BigCatDaddy 04-15-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587805)
Branden Albert is perhaps the best LG on the ****ing planet right now. Just because he throws a ****ing tissy fit & his fans do too, doesn't mean shit to Dorsey/Reid. They protected their investment. Albert needs to shut his mouth and ball it wherever they line him up now.

No, he doesn't. If my company tells me that I'm moving to a new position where I will likely end up with a significant pay decrease in the long haul and doing a job that I like less then the current one. I'll gladly tell them to go **** themselves and I'll take my services elsewhere.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587822)
He's a legit top 10 LT.

Moving to G or RT would mean a huge drop in pay and likely an expected pay cut...

That dude is blowing his pro career because he's in over his head. After five years now, he is what he is. Y'all can make the shit up to make him look cheated in life, but he isn't good enough at LT to keep and no team has valued him as even a 2nd round LT so the Chiefs have not been able to move him.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587838)
Why would I give a shit about your avatar? And isn't the 4th like the start of rookie minicamp or something? That's why I chose it.

I want to force you off of this shithole forum so you can get your life together.

Why would you care about a bet that sends the defeated away?

What joy, conquest, or warm fuzzy place would you derive from not having the deposed showing up wearing your choice of disgrace?

If you go away there is no win. It's the suffering and having to log in with that reminder that's why you get all warm and fuzzy...

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587841)
Y'all can make the shit up to make him look cheated in life, but he isn't good enough at LT to keep and no team has valued him as even a 2nd round LT so the Chiefs have not been able to move him.

Why would we want to move him?...

WV 04-15-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587841)
That dude is blowing his pro career because he's in over his head. After five years now, he is what he is. Y'all can make the shit up to make him look cheated in life, but he isn't good enough at LT to keep and no team has valued him as even a 2nd round LT so the Chiefs have not been able to move him.

You don't Tag a player betting on being able to trade him. It's simple...they perhaps "hope" to trade him, but saying he isn't worth keeping at LT is asinine.

Bowser 04-15-2013 09:50 AM

I think all of this equals the Chiefs telling Albert to play on the tag for one year like Bowe did, and if his play is worth it, he's going to get paid NEXT year. That way they can answer without a doubt if it would be wise to invest big money in him becasue of his back issues.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9587854)
You don't Tag a player betting on being able to trade him. It's simple...they perhaps "hope" to trade him, but saying he isn't worth keeping at LT is asinine.

yet here we are -- watching a real pro team attempting to trade him

and can't even get a 2nd round for him

pop

The Franchise 04-15-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587863)

pop

Or they aren't "actively" shopping him.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587849)
Why would we want to move him?...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587805)

The Bad Guy 04-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9587709)

Posted via Mobile Device

I think taking things like sacks allowed and then equating them to being the end all, be all measuring stick for ranking tackles is very, very short sighted.

The Bad Guy 04-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9587866)

They most certainly are.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-15-2013 09:53 AM

Albert will not be traded. And Cockmon is and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 04-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587783)

5 of those sacks were allowed by Stephenson after Albert left.

And the Browns allowed 36 sacks even though Joe Thomas only alllowed 4. Guess he sucks too using your idiotic logic.

Btw, what was your name before this?
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise 04-15-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9587870)
They most certainly are.

Well then jack shit is being released. I figured there would be at least some teams being talked about.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9587859)
I think all of this equals the Chiefs telling Albert to play on the tag for one year like Bowe did, and if his play is worth it, he's going to get paid NEXT year. That way they can answer without a doubt if it would be wise to invest big money in him becasue of his back issues.

He's banking huge this year.

Stay healthy, play up to your ability, continue to be a team player and you're locked up.

Dorsey want's the ???'s that come with this to keep his trade down options open.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if we trade down in the draft and see Albert signed long term shortly after...

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9587866)

ya. because some poster on cp says so

meanwhile in the real world of pro football Albert has acted out a child and there are several reports the Chiefs are to trade Albert

WV 04-15-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587863)

pop

No one outside of the Chiefs FO truly knows what they are trying or not trying to do.

I suppose the chance that they could have been offered a later 2nd rounder and they turned it down is out of the realm of possibility too right? Perhaps their value on him is slightly more than you are giving them credit.

Anything is possible...after all we were stupid enough to give up the 34th overall plus a conditional pick for Average Smith.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587868)

We played the same game with Gonzo for 3 years. He wanted out as soon as he got his deal...

-King- 04-15-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9587869)
I think taking things like sacks allowed and then equating them to being the end all, be all measuring stick for ranking tackles is very, very short sighted.

Ok, what should we use? Cause Albert passes both the eye test and the stats test.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise 04-15-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587880)
ya. because some poster on cp says so

meanwhile in the real world of pro football Albert has acted out a child and there are several reports the Chiefs are to trade Albert

By "actively"....I mean calling other teams about him. They are obviously fielding offers.

If he's going to get traded....it will be after the top 3 tackles go off the board.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9587885)

If he's going to get traded....it will be after the top 3 tackles go off the board.

That would make no sense...

The Franchise 04-15-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587887)
That would make no sense...

What? Trading him after the top 3 tackles go off the board? Why?

If we take a LT at 1.1.....then Albert is obviously on the trading block. There are other teams out there that don't have a LT and won't have a shot at either of the top 3. San Diego, Miami, New Orleans....etc.

B14ckmon 04-15-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9587854)

...? Tagging a player is exactly what you do if you want to trade him. He would have been a FA otherwise. If they wanted to keep him they would have just resigned him.

Bowser 04-15-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587894)
...? Tagging a player is exactly what you do if you want to trade him. He would have been a FA otherwise. If they wanted to keep him they would have just resigned him.

How did trading Bowe last year work out for the Chiefs?

The Bad Guy 04-15-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9587884)
Ok, what should we use? Cause Albert passes both the eye test and the stats test.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quarterback hurries, run blocking. If the RT you're playing on the opposite end of is a sieve, the LT's numbers are going to be skewed.

I'm not saying Albert doesn't pass an eye test, I'm saying that I can't use strictly sacks to evaluate them.

WV 04-15-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Or perhaps they couldn't work out a long term deal and this is a show me year/explore all your options deal? Follow along....you don't tag a player if you aren't prepared to have them play under said tag. Clearly they think enough of him to possibly pay him over 9 million this year.

Acting as though they tagged him totally hinging on trading him is asinine.

Sassy Squatch 04-15-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9587907)
Or perhaps they couldn't work out a long term deal and this is a show me year/explore all your options deal? Follow along....you don't tag a player if you aren't prepared to have them play under said tag. Clearly they think enough of him to possibly pay him over 9 million this year.

Acting as though they tagged him totally hinging on trading him is asinine.

You do realize he's a troll?

BigCatDaddy 04-15-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

But you would agree that you franchise guys that are good players, yes?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-15-2013 10:12 AM

How pleasing it will be for Cockmon to dwell in obscurity, with objects in every orifice come draft day...
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu 04-15-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9587901)
Quarterback hurries, run blocking. If the RT you're playing on the opposite end of is a sieve, the LT's numbers are going to be skewed.

I'm not saying Albert doesn't pass an eye test, I'm saying that I can't use strictly sacks to evaluate them.

The effectiveness of the guy playing the adjacent guard spot probably factors in too.

WV 04-15-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9587910)
You do realize he's a troll?

I know...I even took him off of ignore for that one post and I regret it. :sulk:

It won't happen again.

The Bad Guy 04-15-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9587915)
The effectiveness of the guy playing the adjacent guard spot probably factors in too.

Very true.

Rausch 04-15-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9587889)
What? Trading him after the top 3 tackles go off the board? Why?

If we take a LT at 1.1.....

That's only IF we do go LT at 1 and even then we're trading a very solid player for a prospect.

It's not an even trade off.

The only reason I see for taking LT at 1 is to attempt to create a position of overwhelming strength on both ends and to cover your azz just in case the deal can't be worked out with Albert.

We take a Joekel at 1 and play him at RT for a year he gets experience without having that huge target on his back, add a big talent at our biggest weak spot on the O line, and Albert can't be worked out we just slide him over to LT.

I don't like the move at all if it's a 1 for 1. I like the move if we add that talent and have options for the future...

B14ckmon 04-15-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9587914)
How pleasing it will be for Cockmon to dwell in obscurity, with objects in every orifice come draft day...
Posted via Mobile Device

You realize I am going to absolutely destroy you on draft day right? It will go down in CP infamy.

Rausch 04-15-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587927)
You realize I am going to absolutely destroy you on draft day right? It will go down in CP infamy.

Do we have a bet or not?

Albert will not be traded before the NFL draft is over.

Yes or no...

Fritz88 04-15-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587700)
Here is Branden Albert's AV career ratings;

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=pfr&url=%2Fplayers%2FA%2FAlbeBr20.htm&div=div_defense"></script>

Notice he has not improved much. That's because he has not improved. Only a homer would defend that.

And only played one full season
Posted via Mobile Device

ndws 04-15-2013 10:27 AM

I wouldn't even rule out the notion of the whole thing as a smoke screen for draft day leverage. Albert could very well already have a deal worked out, and it gets signed as soon as KC moves down a few clicks in the 1st round. Long shot, but no crazier than the stuff Atlanta pulled for the move away from Jeff George at #1 overall.

Bootlegged 04-15-2013 10:29 AM

If they are successful trading Albert for a high #2..

1.) Joeckel/Fischer
2.) Robert Woods
3.) Tyler Wilson
3b.) Vince Williams
4.) Jordan Hill or some other DE/DT.

LT: Fischer
LG: Asomoah
C: Hudson/Lilja
RG: Schwartz
RT: Stephenson/Allen

QB: Smith
RB: Charles

TE: Fasano/Moeki

WR1: Bowe
WR2: Woods
WR3: Avery
WR4: McCluster

DE: Jackson
DT: Poe
DE: DeVito/Hill

OLB: Hali
ILB: Williams
ILB: DJ
OLB: Houston

CB: Smith/Arenas
FS: Berry
SS: Osama
CB: Flowers/Dunta

TRR 04-15-2013 10:32 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser 04-15-2013 10:38 AM

I want Tyler Wilson on this team as much as I want Tyrann Mathieu on this team - not even in the slightest.