ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Let's talk about "true fans" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272743)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9658298)
You really need to get over yourself.

The Chiefs really need to stop being themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChargers 05-05-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith 4Ever (Post 9656367)
I'm shocked that less than 30% of this website counts themselves as pessimists

I'm shocked that there's actually a person in this world who roots for Alice Smiff and Tebow at the same time. Do you really enjoy mediocrity?

Baby Lee 05-05-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9658274)
And I don't care if you've been here since Moses came strolling down the mountaintop; this site champions fans that have had it up their tightened schpincters with the constant flow of bullshit emanating from One Arrowhead Drive. There are several common denominators that the Chiefs are too goddamned stupid to recognize, and it is our Holy Mission in life to expose and ridicule them until they finally learn the error of their ways. If you happen to be on the bombing range, waving your little red and gold pom-poms in the process, then don't cry when your guts are blown all over the ground. Homer.
Posted via Mobile Device

This site doesn't champion shit. You don't champion shit. You don't speak for shit. And you ain't bombing shit.

If the Chiefs can have hispter douchebag fans, you are just such a 'fan.' Except, not content to flip your bangs and mutter, you think you are swinging a baby-arm around the joint while you're just swiveling your hips and letting your vienna sausage sway.

Sassy Squatch 05-05-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9658397)
This site doesn't champion shit. You don't champion shit. You don't speak for shit. And you ain't bombing shit.

If the Chiefs can have hispter douchebag fans, you are just such a 'fan.' Except, not content to flip your bangs and mutter, you think you are swinging a baby-arm around the joint while you're just swiveling your hips and letting your vienna sausage sway.

LMAO

Mr. Laz 05-05-2013 04:41 AM

Huge difference between Pessimist and Naysayer when comes to CP

Considering history, every Chiefs fan should be a pessimist because we have sucked for so long.

This place is full of naysayers who will bitch about anything and everything because they enjoy doing so.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9658397)

I'm a swingin' a massive kielbasa of rage, buddy boy, so step right up and take a bite. CP belongs to the darkside, bitch; it is what is.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 05-05-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9658780)
I'm a swingin' a massive kielbasa of rage, buddy boy, so step right up and take a bite. CP belongs to the darkside, bitch; it is what is.
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess you have a hard time understanding poll results huh?

Not a shocker they probably haven't got that far in your 7th grade curriculum.

Chiefshrink 05-05-2013 10:19 AM

"Balanced" should read "Realist"

suzzer99 05-05-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/274...freakout-o.gif

Baby Lee 05-05-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Of course your dick is Polish. Why should it be smarter than you? It's still a nubbin.

Vehemence doesn't erase stupidity, it barely manages to slightly obscure it.

Setsuna 05-05-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 9659365)

No doubt you imagined it and then got off afterwards. Nice try to deflect.

patteeu 05-05-2013 03:26 PM

Now that we've had this discussion about true fans, someone should start a thread where we can talk about the false fan phenomenon we have around here. I'm not sure what keeps them around.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9659810)
Now that we've had this discussion about true fans, someone should start a thread where we can talk about the false fan phenomenon we have around here. I'm not sure what keeps them around.

Pure disgruntled dissatisfaction with the Chiefs. And cool gifs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9659417)
Of course your dick is Polish. Why should it be smarter than you? It's still a nubbin.

Vehemence doesn't erase stupidity, it barely manages to slightly obscure it.

When was the last time you even SAW your dick, you fat mother****er?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 05-05-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9658305)
Different account. Eradicated by one Bob Dole.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wish you would just eradicate yourself already.

Baby Lee 05-05-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9660520)
When was the last time you even SAW your dick, you fat mother****er?
Posted via Mobile Device

Geechy Guy, ladies and gentlemen, Geechy Guy. He'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

How does it feel to be a worse football fan than Alex Smith is a QB?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9660548)
I wish you would just eradicate yourself already.

Likewise.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9660653)
Geechy Guy, ladies and gentlemen, Geechy Guy. He'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

Go play whack-a-turd in a minefield please...
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee 05-05-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9660777)
Go play whack-a-turd in a minefield please...
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't even know what minefield you are in right now.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9660782)
I don't even know what minefield you are in right now.

Wawwwk-wawwk-wawwk-waaaaaaaaaa.
Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy 05-05-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9660787)
Wawwwk-wawwk-wawwk-waaaaaaaaaa.
Posted via Mobile Device

You should probably give up.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9660789)
You should probably give up.

You should probably mind your own ****ing business. Just sayin'.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 05-05-2013 09:36 PM

seriously

and I don't even mean this to be insulting, it is just something I have to say

I have been a part of a lot of boards over the years and probably have made a lifetime 500,000 posts on various message boards running into all sorts of "characters" over the years.

ROR, you are the worst poster I have ever come across. You add nothing to anything, you aren't funny, your post style is terrible and you're just a miserable human being.

and I truly mean all of that

J Diddy 05-05-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9660794)
You should probably mind your own ****ing business. Just sayin'.
Posted via Mobile Device

Touchy. Just offering some friendly advice.

Sannyasi 05-05-2013 09:50 PM

I voted pessimist, but I think I should have been optimist if most of the posters think they are balanced. That being said, I don't blame anyone for the negative attitude; there simply hasn't been much to be positive about lately. Watch Alex Smith throw a few TD's against some shitty defenses and there'll be members of this board trying to start an MVP campaign.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9660797)
seriously

I have been a part of a lot of boards over the years and probably have made a lifetime 500,000 posts on various message boards running into all sorts of "characters" over the years.

ROR, you are the worst poster I have ever come across. You add nothing to anything, you aren't funny, your post style is terrible and you're just a miserable human being.

Okay seriously. I pretty much pass over everything you ever post(except when someone is tearing you a new asshole)because it reads like an eight grade douchwaffle getting all excited over his new Mongoose.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace 05-05-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9660859)
Okay seriously. I pretty much pass over everything you ever post(except when someone is tearing you a new asshole)because it reads like an eight grade douchwaffle getting all excited over his new Mongoose.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's kind of right, though. I honestly can't think of anything of value you typically bring to a thread.

-King- 05-05-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

seriously

This.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-05-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9660861)
He's kind of right, though. I honestly can't think of anything of value you typically bring to a thread.

I guess it's all in how you define "value". The Chiefs have given me pretty much jack and shit for far too long and my patience has worn thin. Just swapping the old regime for a new one doesn't mean much to me when said regime repeats the exact same act in year one as its predecessor. It's becoming harder and more difficult to take this franchise seriously and by extension to have or even want to share legitimate football takes. Perhaps in the end, the Dorseid will end the bad joke without a punchline that the Chiefs have become, I couldn't say. Until then, the social enigma that IS Chiefs Planet is far more entertaining than the Chiefs themselves, and I don't get too worked up or worried about what other posters may like or dislike about me.
Especally a poster of Hootie's "caliber".
Posted via Mobile Device

philfree 05-05-2013 11:11 PM

Optimisticly balanced:thumb:

splatbass 05-06-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9660879)
I guess it's all in how you define "value". The Chiefs have given me pretty much jack and shit for far too long and my patience has worn thin. Just swapping the old regime for a new one doesn't mean much to me when said regime repeats the exact same act in year one as its predecessor. It's becoming harder and more difficult to take this franchise seriously and by extension to have or even want to share legitimate football takes. Perhaps in the end, the Dorseid will end the bad joke without a punchline that the Chiefs have become, I couldn't say. Until then, the social enigma that IS Chiefs Planet is far more entertaining than the Chiefs themselves, and I don't get too worked up or worried about what other posters may like or dislike about me.
Especally a poster of Hootie's "caliber".
Posted via Mobile Device

If your patience has worn that thin you might want to find another team to be a fan of. What is the point of being a "fan" of a team that you hate so much? It makes no sense. I seriously fail to see why so many of you haters stick around.

J Diddy 05-06-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9660976)
If your patience has worn that thin you might want to find another team to be a fan of. What is the point of being a "fan" of a team that you hate so much? It makes no sense. I seriously fail to see why so many of you haters stick around.

They are seeking validation. They want others to feel the exact same way that they do because if they do then they are justified and normal.

Kinda creepy actually.

BigCatDaddy 05-06-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9660996)
They are seeking validation. They want others to feel the exact same way that they do because if they do then they are justified and normal.

Kinda creepy actually.

LMAO Don't quit your day job.

J Diddy 05-06-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9661038)
LMAO Don't quit your day job.

Um yeah, you don't, uh quit yours either, because day jobs, um especially good ones, are uh hard to find.

:shrug:

Messier 05-06-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Kinda creepy actually.

I think this is a really good analysis. It happened to me with the Royals. I was a fan that just started getting mad at the team, and before long, I was turning on optimistic fans, a d wanting the team to fail, just so the optimistic fans would look bad, and maybe join me. I'm over that now, however.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 08:53 AM

The situation and times are what they are. I am a reflection of them. I will continue to sit in the top row and yell "Wild Thing, you suck" until he no longer does.
Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy 05-06-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9661321)
The situation and times are what they are. I am a reflection of them. I will continue to sit in the top row and yell "Wild Thing, you suck" until he no longer does.
Posted via Mobile Device

and I will continue to sit in the middle and cheer my team on. I will keep hope and optimism alive and I will wish that a giant gust of wind will blow you off the top row.

BigCatDaddy 05-06-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9661510)
and I will continue to sit in the middle and cheer my team on. I will keep hope and optimism alive and I will wish that a giant gust of wind will blow you off the top row.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18lr.../ku-xlarge.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9661510)

LMAO fair enough.
Posted via Mobile Device

themanwithnoname 05-06-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9660976)

Because that's stupid.

You don't stop being a fan, you just stop giving a **** and realize that a team that more often than not ****s itself is going to continue to **** itself especially when it makes moves that appear to be ****ing itself in the same way its ****ed itself for the past 20 plus years. What's the phrase about doing the same thing and expecting different results? Fans don't give up, but if you have half a brain you stop caring and learn to have fun with the total failure that is your favorite team.

People are still interested in football, they're still interested in the team, so why wouldn't they stick around? Just because they know the team is almost certainly wasting time on a mediocre castoff QB doesn't mean they should just stop coming here so that everyone that thinks the team is going to go 10-6 and make the playoffs can bukake each other.

How's it hating? I see morons just call everyone that questions things haters and it just comes off as though you lack even basic logic so discussing anything makes it an exercise in futility.

Quote:

Kinda creepy actually.

Creepy, WTF? Nice psychobabble though. :rolleyes:

You basically just perfectly explained the true fans though. "Guys just let us live in blissful ignorance so we can pump our fists and high five each other in our XXXXL shirts and eat BBQ while watching the Chiefs win between 7 and 10 games and never accomplish anything!"

J Diddy 05-06-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 9663051)
Because that's stupid.

You don't stop being a fan, you just stop giving a **** and realize that a team that more often than not ****s itself is going to continue to **** itself especially when it makes moves that appear to be ****ing itself in the same way its ****ed itself for the past 20 plus years. What's the phrase about doing the same thing and expecting different results? Fans don't give up, but if you have half a brain you stop caring and learn to have fun with the total failure that is your favorite team.

People are still interested in football, they're still interested in the team, so why wouldn't they stick around? Just because they know the team is almost certainly wasting time on a mediocre castoff QB doesn't mean they should just stop coming here so that everyone that thinks the team is going to go 10-6 and make the playoffs can bukake each other.

How's it hating? I see morons just call everyone that questions things haters and it just comes off as though you lack even basic logic so discussing anything makes it an exercise in futility.

You basically just perfectly explained the true fans though. "Guys just let us live in blissful ignorance so we can pump our fists and high five each other in our XXXXL shirts and eat BBQ while watching the Chiefs win between 7 and 10 games and never accomplish anything!"

I guess I should be pissed off and bitch ALL THE GOD DAMNED TIME about the same thing, every day and then pretend that will change something. Seriously, there needs to be a ****ing broken record animated gif to display every time one of you angry piss ants disagrees with a positive outlook and cries out "true fan."

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 9663051)
Because that's stupid.

Game: you got it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9663160)
I guess I should be pissed off and bitch ALL THE GOD DAMNED TIME about the same thing, every day and then pretend that will change something. Seriously, there needs to be a ****ing broken record animated gif to display every time one of you angry piss ants disagrees with a positive outlook and cries out "true fan."

Yep; fans bitching changes nothing. Ever. SOC says "hi".
Posted via Mobile Device

ThadEugenia 05-06-2013 09:37 PM

I'll be a true fan any day of the week if it means my Chiefs are winning.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThadEugenia (Post 9663792)
I'll be a true fan any day of the week if it means my Chiefs are winning.

Define "winning".
Posted via Mobile Device

ThadEugenia 05-06-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9663819)
Define "winning".
Posted via Mobile Device

9+ wins consistently

Lumpy 05-06-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9663160)

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/429...n-record-o.gif

J Diddy 05-06-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9663847)

I ****ing love it Lumpy!!!

True fan gif meet your enemy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThadEugenia (Post 9663824)
9+ wins consistently

Mmm...9-7 you say?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lumpy 05-06-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9663854)
I ****ing love it Lumpy!!!

True fan gif meet your enemy.

Have fun. :)

ThadEugenia 05-06-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9663868)
Mmm...9-7 you say?
Posted via Mobile Device

That's all Eli needed.

teedubya 05-06-2013 10:11 PM

I'm a realist... probably balanced between 2.5 and 4.5 depending on the situation.

With Pioli, I was a 5. And we did something about it. cc Get a Clue.

But with the new regime, I'm willing to be a bit more patient. Let's just say that I'm glad my Jayhawks are consistently solid and that the Royals are doing well this year, so far.

Or my sports mental state would not be as healthy as it is.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThadEugenia (Post 9663899)
That's all Eli needed.

I think Chiefs Planet has a special badge for you. Would you like a special badge?
Posted via Mobile Device

ThadEugenia 05-06-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9663992)
I think Chiefs Planet has a special badge for you. Would you like a special badge?
Posted via Mobile Device

Can it be sewn to my denim jacket?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-06-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThadEugenia (Post 9664002)
Can it be sewn to my denim jacket?

LMAO Indeed it can. One catch; you have to attend a two week, in-patient treatment program. Private Message 'Hamas Jenkins' for details and enrollment.
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach| 05-06-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9654812)
This place is like a shitty stand-up comedian who thinks he's really smart and witty but isn't, so he masks it by doing the "perpetually pissed off guy" schtick.

Why people think ranting and raving makes them look like they know what they're talking about is beyond me.

This is really spot on and well said.

jspchief 05-07-2013 08:28 AM

Meh. I come here to vent. It's a release. The fact that I sit down to watch KC play every Sunday demonstrates a degree of optimism.

I will say that watching the degree of ineptitude that was on display last year removed the entertainment value for me, and that in itself causes me to lose interest. I can't say that its ever occurred to me to start rooting for a different team because of it.

|Zach| 05-07-2013 08:24 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Quote:

seriously

--

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9660861)

--

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9660653)

--

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9656598)
A ****stick who joined 3 years ago telling people who is and isn't welcome here?

Madonn' the balls . . . go get your shine box.

Hammock Parties 08-02-2013 01:13 PM

Official tattoo of true fans and lil Chiefies everywhere.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...91952839_n.jpg

Predarat 08-02-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9853193)

now THAT is the stamp of a true fan.

DaFace 08-02-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9853193)

It's a hideous tattoo for sure, but what does it have to do with "true fans"?

FlaChief58 08-02-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9853332)
It's a hideous tattoo for sure, but what does it have to do with "true fans"?

His mom wont let him get a tat, so he has to make fun of those who have them to make himself feel better

Sorter 08-02-2013 02:49 PM

I'm still confused.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2013 05:55 PM

I would rather talk about "Lil Chiefys"

9er guy 08-02-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9853800)

Sounds like a Daycare/Dispensary

Chief Roundup 08-02-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9853800)

Maybe you and the one that calls him self something Sweet should get a room together. just sayin

BigMeatballDave 08-02-2013 07:18 PM

WTF does that tattoo have to do with being a 'True Fan'?

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9853840)
Maybe you and the one that calls him self something Sweet should get a room together. just sayin

It is a quality term and will be part of the lexicon.

BigMeatballDave 08-02-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9853991)

I wish a mod would change Hates user to Lil Chiefy.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9854001)

That would be funny.ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9853991)

Quote:

I am going to WIN this battle.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854421)

You're a ****ing idiot.

People don't purchase season tickets or go to sports bars or buy the NFL Sunday Ticket because they "hate" the team.

You're a bored, inane and lame poster that posts on a Chiefs forum, yet hates anything and everything they do.

In short, you're a loser. And a troll.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854516)
You're a ****ing idiot.

People don't purchase season tickets or go to sports bars or buy the NFL Sunday Ticket because they "hate" the team.

You're a bored, inane and lame poster that posts on a Chiefs forum, yet hates anything and everything they do.

Said the Official "Douche of the Year".
Your PMS levels seem unusually high this evening. Oh well, not my problem.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854548)
Said the Official "Douche of the Year".
Your PMS levels seem unusually high this evening. Oh well, not my problem.

:rolleyes:

As many have stated, you add nothing to this forum.

You're verbal diarrhea.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854421)

Maybe a list of known and suspected lil chiefys. Kind of like pawn's traitor and cowards list.

DaFace 08-02-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854516)
You're a ****ing idiot.

Yup.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2013 09:22 PM

Is sweet a closet donco fan?

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9854574)
Maybe a list of known and suspected lil chiefys. Kind of like pawn's traitor and cowards list.

It's a very short list, included in the original, award-winning thread. It may however grow over the coming season.

MagicHef 08-02-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

That will be his name as soon as Denver wins the division.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9854873)
It's a very short list, included in the original, award-winning thread. It may however grow over the coming season.

More proof that you're a worthless prick