ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Star Wars and Lightsabers. Woooooo! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274634)

Hammock Parties 07-18-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820596)
Naw, if anything he watches them on his computer after everyone has gone to bed. Turns off the lights, puts on some slow music, lights candles, and jerks off to the tape while wearing a tight latex body suit and a ball gag.

http://i.imgur.com/P70gaRT.jpg

DaneMcCloud 07-18-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820605)
I'm crowning right now. But I think we're out of TP.

Got one pokin' it's head out?

BigCatDaddy 07-18-2013 11:18 PM

Hootie is much like that chick at the gym that wears that tight revealing clothing and than bitches when guys stare.

Phobia 07-18-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9820609)

Don't roller blade any longer.

Sfeihc 07-18-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9820617)
Hootie is much like that chick.

FYP

patteeu 07-18-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820055)
That's fair. Except that if he really thinks I'm just a big meanie, then he should probably stop poking the big meanie with a stick since he keeps getting the same treatment. Nobody is surprised. Every other mod has been invited to bring him back if they wish. Nobody wants to. I don't rule the mod lounge with an iron fist. We talk about stuff.

Wow, you're delusional. You're the one who wouldn't take Hootie up on his offer to stop mentioning you if you'd agree to stop mentioning him, so don't lay that particular rap at Hootie's feet.

salame 07-18-2013 11:36 PM

http://www.meteorologynews.com/wp-co...Heat-Burst.jpg

Phobia 07-18-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9820636)
Wow, you're delusional. You're the one who wouldn't take Hootie up on his offer to stop mentioning you if you'd agree to stop mentioning him, so don't lay that particular rap at Hootie's feet.

You missed the point. Again. Shocking. But welcome to the thread. You've been missed.

Bugeater 07-18-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9820457)
I don't care about DC, I haven't been there in years. The Lounge has become a stinking cesspool.

Then ****ing leave. I guarantee not one goddamn member here would miss your whiny ass.

salame 07-18-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9820653)
Then ****ing leave. I guarantee not one goddamn member here would miss your whiny ass.

http://blog.cleveland.com/sun/interm...ran_Torino.jpg

J Diddy 07-19-2013 12:00 AM

True story.

Hootie blew fish
He needed the money.

splatbass 07-19-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9820653)

Thanks for proving my point. Any other forum I am a member of would ban you for that. And Hootie is a better poster than you, but gets banned.

pr_capone 07-19-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9820671)
Thanks for proving my point. Any other forum I am a member of would ban you for that. And Hootie is a better poster than you, but gets banned.

Seriously, that would get him banned? What forums are you visiting? Habbo Hotel?

DaneMcCloud 07-19-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9820636)

Pat, is your issue with policy or Hootie in particular? I'm just trying to understand.

Titty Meat 07-19-2013 12:40 AM

Phil really isn't the bully yall make him out to be. The mods of been more than fair with a number of us.

splatbass 07-19-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820675)
Seriously, that would get him banned? What forums are you visiting? Habbo Hotel?

Seriously. If you think this is a normal forum you don't get out much.

pr_capone 07-19-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9820701)
Seriously. If you think this is a normal forum you don't get out much.

I don't think this is a normal forum and that is just the way I like it. That said, neither is a forum that would have banned him for saying that.

Phobia 07-19-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9820677)
Pat, is your issue with policy or Hootie in particular? I'm just trying to understand.

Pat is just like my ex-wife... Never saw an argument she didn't like and was never happy unless she was bitching. Pat probably has a better rack though.

Sassy Squatch 07-19-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820706)
Pat is just like my ex-wife... Never saw an argument she didn't like and was never happy unless she was bitching. Pat probably has a better rack though.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-seLzhh_HzP...toral+flex.jpg

bevischief 07-19-2013 06:56 AM

Hadn't notice he was banned again.

Saul Good 07-19-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820502)
Didn't have squat to do with the banter in the roast thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9820507)
You are so ****ing full of shit...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820520)
You expect me to spend the next 3 hours explaining something to you that you:
1. Don't want to believe.
2. Won't believe.
3. Even when presented with cuts and paste from the mod lounge, will accuse me of doctoring.

I'll pass. It's a shame that you're so torn up over this tragedy. Friend him on facebook.

I'm sure there were conversations in the mod lounge. That doesn't change the fact that saying the banning had nothing to do with the roast thread is a lie.

Consistent1 07-19-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9820810)
I'm sure there were conversations in the mod lounge. That doesn't change the fact that saying the banning had nothing to do with the roast thread is a lie.

A bunch of people got reamed by several people in that thread. It was all in fun. I'm getting a Free Hootie hat printed up today and sending the bill to Phil.

Saul Good 07-19-2013 07:55 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/searc...7&pp=25&page=7

Here are 100 posts of phobia picking a fight with hootie right before he banned him. It started with Phil's first post in the thread (700+ posts into the thread), and it never stopped.

Phil does nothing but shit all over what might be the most entertaining thread this board has ever produced...certainly of this off-season.

There has never been a phobia thread that had people constantly refreshing it for weeks just to see what he was going to say next. There never will be.

You can be sure that he will make an appearance in every mega-thread hootie ever created just to draw attention to himself, though. It's what Phil does. Then, when nobody gives a shit about him, he threatens to ban hootie...it gives him a reaction. Some of it is positive. Some of it is negative. Doesn't matter. He's every bit the attention whore that Clay and hootie are. He's just not interesting enough to gain attention by posting his takes, so he keeps going back to the same well.

As soon as phobia showed up in that thread, you knew it was coming. Every other mod posted in that thread, too. None of them came in looking to pick a fight and draw attention to themselves. Phil just has to be Phil, though.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9820840)

Here are 100 posts of phobia picking a fight with hootie right before he banned him.

Phil does nothing but shit all over what might be the most entertaining thread this board has ever produced...certainly of this off-season.

There has never been a phobia thread that had people constantly refreshing it for weeks just to see what he was going to say next. There never will be.

You can be sure that he will make an appearance in every mega-thread hootie ever created just to draw attention to himself, though. It's what Phil does. Then, when nobody gives a shit about him, he threatens to ban hootie...it gives him a reaction. Some of it is positive. Some of it is negative. Doesn't matter. He's every bit the attention whore that Clay and hootie are. He's just not interesting enough to gain attention by posting his takes, so he keeps going back to the same well.

As soon as phobia showed up in that thread, you knew it was coming. Every other mod posted in that thread, too. None of them came in looking to pick a fight and draw attention to themselves. Phil just has to be Phil, though.

http://i.imgur.com/IvAyf8a.gif

NewChief 07-19-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Pat is against all banning.

He's like one of those idealistic lawyers who will take up a death penalty case pro bono because they're morally opposed to the death penalty.

Patt's morally opposed to banning people, so he'll take up anyone's cause (regardless of political bent) if they get banned.

threebag 07-19-2013 08:05 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4628431360/hF6D80D54/

Frazod 07-19-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9820853)
Pat is against all banning.

He's like one of those idealistic lawyers who will take up a death penalty case pro bono because they're morally opposed to the death penalty.

Patt's morally opposed to banning people, so he'll take up anyone's cause (regardless of political bent) if they get banned.

Damned liberals.

rico 07-19-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9820110)
The **** is Denise??

She's that poster who I assume is a soccer mom. A K.C. soccer team avatar (whatever it's called). I always get her and |Zach| mixed up because of their avatars.

Frazod 07-19-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9820861)
She's that poster who I assume is a soccer mom. A K.C. soccer team avatar (whatever it's called). I always get her and |Zach| mixed up because of their avatars.

That's only one of many reasons to get them mixed up.

Phobia 07-19-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9820840)

Here are 100 posts of phobia picking a fight with hootie right before he banned him. It started with Phil's first post in the thread (700+ posts into the thread), and it never stopped.

Are you saying that you're leaving the fan club? There are no refunds. Sorry.

Frazod 07-19-2013 08:20 AM

In fairness to Phil, I should point out that he didn't ban Hootie the last time....

until I pointed out that he was back.

And if this bothers you

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh...8st2o1_500.jpg

Donger 07-19-2013 08:21 AM

LMAO

Saul Good 07-19-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820866)
Are you saying that you're leaving the fan club? There are no refunds. Sorry.

Phil's telling jokes. Hall of Classics here we come. Tell us the story about the time you called those tennis players gay, again. You have a gift that needs to be shared.

BigMeatballDave 07-19-2013 08:28 AM

I find it funny when people complain about someone getting banned.

It's a free site. Not a free democracy.

Predarat 07-19-2013 08:31 AM

Does this put Joey first in line for the next Chiefs Planet Barabbas Moment?

Saul Good 07-19-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9820882)
I find it funny when people complain about someone getting banned.

It's a free site. Not a free democracy.

You could donate, you know...

Donger 07-19-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9820890)
You could donate, you know...

How do you know that he hasn't?

patteeu 07-19-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Policy. Arbitrary application of rules. Ad hoc expansion of rules. Anything more than bare bones moderation, in general.

Frazod 07-19-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9820916)
Policy. Arbitrary application of rules. Ad hoc expansion of rules. Anything more than bare bones moderation, in general.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NZHqntsesc...allpaper+4.jpg

Saul Good 07-19-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9820913)
How do you know that he hasn't?

His name isn't bold. This isn't dispositive, but it lends me to believe that he hasn't.

Donger 07-19-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9820919)
This isn't dispositive

No, it isn't.

patteeu 07-19-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9820921)
No, it isn't.

What do you think the odds are that he has contributed? I think they're pretty low.

splatbass 07-19-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820703)
I don't think this is a normal forum and that is just the way I like it. That said, neither is a forum that would have banned him for saying that.

This forum was started because the old KC Star forum was overmoderated to the extreme. It was refreshing to come to a forum where you didn't have forum nazis censoring everything. And for years it was good.

But is has devolved into a juvenile cesspool of children insulting anyone that dares to disagree. If you post a very reasonable post like we should wait until Alex Smith actually plays a few games before we call him a failure you will be lynched in the town square. It is no longer a great place where you can discuss your viewpoint, it has become a place where a handful of people dominate and control the discussion and insult anyone (the majority, by the way) that dares disagree. Beavis and Butthead are running the forum.

The bottom line is if they are going to let this forum be this way then Phobia should be consistent. You can't ban Hootie but allow everyone else to engage in a free-for-all. Either moderate the forum or don't, but make up your mind.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2013 09:05 AM

My name isn't bold and I've donated in the past.

Bolded names are for current donors.

Donger 07-19-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9820926)
What do you think the odds are that he has contributed? I think they're pretty low.

I don't know. I just know that not having one's user name bolded doesn't mean that that person has never contributed.

Donger 07-19-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9820930)

I'm not sure that is accurate, either.

Frazod 07-19-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9820931)
I don't know. I just know that not having one's user name bolded doesn't mean that that person has never contributed.

Sort of like in patteeu's case, where Kyle bolded his name as a joke.

Phobia 07-19-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9820927)
This forum was started because the old KC Star forum was overmoderated to the extreme. It was refreshing to come to a forum where you didn't have forum nazis censoring everything. And for years it was good.

But is has devolved into a juvenile cesspool of children insulting anyone that dares to disagree. If you post a very reasonable post like we should wait until Alex Smith actually plays a few games before we call him a failure you will be lynched in the town square. It is no longer a great place where you can discuss your viewpoint, it has become a place where a handful of people dominate and control the discussion and insult anyone (the majority, by the way) that dares disagree. Beavis and Butthead are running the forum.

The bottom line is if they are going to let this forum be this way then Phobia should be consistent. You can't ban Hootie but allow everyone else to engage in a free-for-all. Either moderate the forum or don't, but make up your mind.

I've consistently banned Hootie. I'm guessing there's no possible way I'm going to win you over, splat. Seems like you're one of those experts at finding fault. Those people aren't in my target demographic for folks I'm trying to please.

Bwana 07-19-2013 09:22 AM

LMAO

HemiEd 07-19-2013 09:25 AM

Read the whole thing and not a **** was given. I vote Phil if it comes to that.

Buehler445 07-19-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820948)
I've consistently banned Hootie. I'm guessing there's no possible way I'm going to win you over, splat. Seems like you're one of those experts at finding fault. Those people aren't in my target demographic for folks I'm trying to please.

ROFL

Goddamn advertising salesmen.

Bearcat 07-19-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9820930)
My name isn't bold and I've donated in the past.

I see no reason why you shouldn't be.

splatbass 07-19-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9820948)

I'm being very reasonable Phobia. I don't care about Hootie, but your moderation isn't even. This is just a fact. Have a nice day.

RealSNR 07-19-2013 09:32 AM

Hootie is splat's Alex Smith

patteeu 07-19-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9820958)
I'm being very reasonable Phobia. I don't care about Hootie, but your moderation isn't even. This is just a fact. Have a nice day.

It's hard for him to accept that. In his opinion, he's pretty good at what he does and somehow criticism, no matter how widespread and consistent, is taken as validation that he's working amongst lesser human beings.

Phobia 07-19-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9820966)
It's hard for him to accept that. In his opinion, he's pretty good at what he does and somehow criticism, no matter how widespread and consistent, is taken as validation that he's working amongst lesser human beings.

This "widespread" that you speak of? Is that when you and saul good whine? Because I'm okay with that part.

Phobia 07-19-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9820958)

Send me a list of people who should be banned and I'll get on it, splat.

Donger 07-19-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Widespread?

Saul Good 07-19-2013 09:54 AM

Where is the poll from phobia's last tantrum?

Phobia 07-19-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821000)
Where is the poll from phobia's last tantrum?

You mean you don't have that thing bookmarked?

Frazod 07-19-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

The problem is, it's not widespread. There are just a handful of people who can't get over it, and they are more, far more, balanced out by people who either love the fact that the little prick is gone or simply don't care.

While you may bitch enough for ten people, there is only one of you.

DaneMcCloud 07-19-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9820916)

I think it's very hard to get banned for life on Chiefsplanet.

Yet, some people return with a new user name, thinking that will "fool" everyone including the mods, and continue to make choices in which they are banned for life again (if not multiple times).

Guys like Hootie and Joey had been warned on several occasions but both ignored the warnings. At that point, if they were to cross that line, real or imagined, what other choice do the moderators of this site have other than a lifetime ban?

IMO, this forum is as lightly moderated as it can be without devolving into total chaos. Those of us who were around from the beginning remember what it was like before D.C. was created and with all due respect (since you love talking politics), the tone of the forum had become nearly unbearable. Alex Smith threads were a seaside stroll compared to those topics and discussions, which dominated the first few pages. At that point, it barely resembled a football discussion forum.

Personally, I would rather not see this forum return to that form. I think the mods and owner have done the best job they can in order to make this place free of most restrictions, while keeping it from turning into an unbearable cesspool.

Saul Good 07-19-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9821002)
You mean you don't have that thing bookmarked?

I checked the Hall of Classics, but I didn't see it there.

Just a bunch of threads started by you with a couple dozen responses. You've started 50 threads in the last two years. Only 13 made it even 100 posts. Almost half of those were about bannings and other moderator related crap.

For all the shepherding you've done on this board, nobody really seems to be interested in what you have to say...unless you're talking about your usual over-moderating. Nearly 100% all of the shitty moderating discussion on here involves your decision making. I know you like to think it's because you're some sort of martyr who takes the flak for the rest of the mods, but you aren't. I've got the reps and PMs from them to know better.

Saul Good 07-19-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9821027)
I think it's very hard to get banned for life on Chiefsplanet.

Yet, some people return with a new user name, thinking that will "fool" everyone including the mods, and continue to make choices in which they are banned for life again (if not multiple times).

Guys like Hootie and Joey had been warned on several occasions but both ignored the warnings. At that point, if they were to cross that line, real or imagined, what other choice do the moderators of this site have other than a lifetime ban?

IMO, this forum is as lightly moderated as it can be without devolving into total chaos. Those of us who were around from the beginning remember what it was like before D.C. was created and with all due respect (since you love talking politics), the tone of the forum had become nearly unbearable. Alex Smith threads were a seaside stroll compared to those topics and discussions, which dominated the first few pages.

Personally, I would rather not see this forum return to that form. I think the mods and owner have done the best job they can in order to make this place free of most restrictions, while keeping it from turning into an unbearable cesspool.

Of course YOU think it's hard to get banned. You can mother**** every member on this site and not get banned. You can talk about making pornos with the under-aged daughter of another member and not get banned. You can call the father of a special needs child a "reerun breeder" and not get banned.

It's not like you get to stay on this board because you adhere to some standard of human decency. You get to stay here because Phil doesn't have some juvenile grudge against you.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821028)

Just a bunch of threads started by you with a couple dozen responses. You've started 50 threads in the last two years. Only 13 made it even 100 posts. Almost half of those were about bannings and other moderator related crap.

For all the shepherding you've done on this board, nobody really seems to be interested in what you have to say...unless you're talking about your usual over-moderating. Nearly 100% all of the shitty moderating discussion on here involves your decision making. I know you like to think it's because you're some sort of martyr who takes the flak for the rest of the mods, but you aren't. I've got the reps and PMs from them to know better.

How dare you mouth off to an officer of Save Our Chiefs like this.

Nzoner 07-19-2013 10:21 AM

I swear we should create a new tv soap called As The Planet Turns,we could kick the crap out of anything being televised.

Donger 07-19-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821034)
Of course YOU think it's hard to get banned. You can mother**** every member on this site and not get banned. You can talk about making pornos with the under-aged daughter of another member and not get banned. You can call the father of a special needs child a "reerun breeder" and not get banned.

It's not like you get to stay on this board because you adhere to some standard of human decency. You get to stay here because Phil doesn't have some juvenile grudge against you.

Have you ever wondered how you are still here if Phobia's bannings were arbitrary or juvenile?

Saul Good 07-19-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9821043)
Have you ever wondered how you are still here if Phobia's bannings were arbitrary or juvenile?

No...because they're arbitrary. There's really no reason to wonder about them.

Donger 07-19-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821053)
No...because they're arbitrary. There's really no reason to wonder about them.

I disagree. Phobia made it very clear in that other thread the reasoning behind the latest banning. Surely you understand that these things are cumulative, no?

Phobia 07-19-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821028)

So you're cracking on me because there are some threads in HOC started by me that seem like they don't belong. I happen to agree with you. I don't know if any of them belong there.

I don't really start too many threads. I'm glad you went back and counted though. It's not a priority for me. I will try to do better for you. I did start the thread when Carl Peterson was fired and since threads with a lot of responses is the barometer by which interesting posters are measured, I would like it very much if you would start putting an asterisk in future responses about my thread starting prowess along with a courtesy note at the end and a link to my Carl is fired thread. Thanks for that.

I don't think I'm a martyr for the rest of the mods. Based on what we discuss, we all agree on most of the issues around here. If we don't, we pursue common ground. If you have so many PM's and reps then just post them because I question the existence of them excepting daface and he removed himself from the equation.

loochy 07-19-2013 10:31 AM

Hootie allowed himself to be banned for the infractions of others.

He will rise from the banning and become an all-powerful mod.

He is the Jesus of ChiefsPlanet.

Saul Good 07-19-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9821057)
I disagree. Phobia made it very clear in that other thread the reasoning behind the latest banning. Surely you understand that these things are cumulative, no?

For people phobia singles out...like hootie? I understand that.

Donger 07-19-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821068)
For people phobia singles out...like hootie? I understand that.

And why was Hootie singled out to begin with?

loochy 07-19-2013 10:34 AM

Phobia is Pontius Pilate

-King- 07-19-2013 10:35 AM

We should just start a poll whether hootie should be unbanned or not.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana 07-19-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9821042)
I swear we should create a new tv soap called As The Planet Turns,we could kick the crap out of anything being televised.

We kind of have that already, it's called threads about Hootie. They same 4-5 actors come out to play their parts, bleed out all over the thread about what an evil son of a bitch Phobia/the other mods are and then it dies off. At this point it hardly shows up on my radar, but hey, to each their own. PBJ

Saul Good 07-19-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9821061)
So you're cracking on me because there are some threads in HOC started by me that seem like they don't belong. I happen to agree with you. I don't know if any of them belong there.

I don't really start too many threads. I'm glad you went back and counted though. It's not a priority for me. I will try to do better for you. I did start the thread when Carl Peterson was fired and since threads with a lot of responses is the barometer by which interesting posters are measured, I would like it very much if you would start putting an asterisk in future responses about my thread starting prowess along with a courtesy note at the end and a link to my Carl is fired thread. Thanks for that.

I don't think I'm a martyr for the rest of the mods. Based on what we discuss, we all agree on most of the issues around here. If we don't, we pursue common ground. If you have so many PM's and reps then just post them because I question the existence of them excepting daface and he removed himself from the equation.

Good work on the Carl Peterson thread. You really drove that topic. Otherwise, nobody would have discussed it.

That's the thing about this board. It's fine to have a bunch of uninteresting posters when there are game threads, major hirings/firings, etc. When the off-season comes and all that's left are a bunch of phobias, this place gets boring as shit.

Saul Good 07-19-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9821073)
And why was Hootie singled out to begin with?

Not because he took a shot at the special needs child of another member...that was someone else.

Donger 07-19-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821086)
When the off-season comes and all that's left are a bunch of phobias, this place gets boring as shit.

Perhaps you could start an interesting thread to help pass the time?

Hammock Parties 07-19-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9821086)
When the off-season comes and all that's left are a bunch of phobias, this place gets boring as shit.

I know I certainly have a phobia of getting banned.