ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football AFCW: Week 11 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278493)

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179487)
Block in the back you stupid ****ing bastard!

He knows that. He's just arrived at the trolling part of his night a little before schedule.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179292)
This isn't even a valid argument. We have had Miller out for six games, Woodyard out, Bailey out, Harris out, Inehacho out, Wolfe out. In short we have had massive injuries on the defense have totally impacted our defense. The Chiefs on the other hand have not had a single injury on the defense, have you even lost one starter for a game, no. Fact is this, the entire 9-0 start is a complete mirage, it is a combination of an easy schedule, incredible luck, and a lack of injuries. The Chiefs have been nothing but lucky the entire year and eventually things will even out and you wont get every single bounce or break going your way. The Chiefs have played as well as they possibly can, there is no next level, no way to improve for the Chiefs and you are barely 9-0, winning against mediocre teams by one or two points. The Broncos on the other hand have massive amounts of room to get better on defense, and they will. The Chiefs are a 100% fraud and they will be exposed, I think the Chiefs end up 12 and 4, possibly 11-5.

Lack of injuries? We had our starting TE out for a few weeks, were on our 4th TE, starting CB Flowers missed 2 games. Charles has blistered feet but plays though it.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179472)
You let McKelvin take one to the house the last game you played LMAO

You can't possibly be this ****ing stup...oh wait yes you can. You're the worst. You're ****ing legally reeruned

Strongside 11-11-2013 09:53 PM

This thread is so full of donkey shit that I had to run to cabelas and buy a new set of waders.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:54 PM

Donk fans complain about injuries but don't mention their LT Clady. Ya you're all trolls! Stupid mouth breathing AIDS in the ass trolls

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:55 PM

Denver is Peyton Manning, period. Kill the head and the body will follow.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:56 PM

Schedule schedule schedule. Lol bet the Colts are happy they had the hapless Rams...oh wait

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 10:02 PM

Fact: Denver hasn't faced a D like this. Physical, fresh, and mentally prepared. We may not win, but they're gona **** Peyty Pie's day up. ****ing hope Hali snaps his ankle while Poe breaks his neck and Houston shits down it.

Coach 11-11-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179361)
He is better than your entire WR corps and he is our 4th best receiver .... you don't have 4 guys that can cover ours. We can shut down yours in man to man long enough to get our D to Smith. Since Von came back our defense has increased drastically in pressure, sacks, and turnovers. You have one threat in Charles that we need to worry about, so we can stack the box and not let him beat us. As long as we don't turn the ball over the Chiefs have no chance.

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 10:06 PM

You guys are really bitter about Manning not going to KC aren't you? I don't have any hate for the Chiefs, so your hatred for Denver is kind of hard for me to understand.

RealSNR 11-11-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179592)
You guys are really bitter about Manning not going to KC aren't you? I don't have any hate for the Chiefs, so your hatred for Denver is kind of hard for me to understand.

We really hated Plummer, too.

Cutler wasn't around long enough for us to get too irate.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

No I hate Denver for their cheating ****ing ways, I hate ****ing Elway more than anything I've ever hated. I hope we shit stomp you and your entire team gets AIDs from the Raiders. Go rub some more Vaseline on your linemans arms you ****ing cheating cocks. My hate for Denver is much more than Peyton's bitch ass. I would personally execute Elway if given the chance, hate that cocksucking bundle of stickss little prissy smirk.

Strongside 11-11-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Not bitter at all. I've hated your team since I was five and heard my dad calling John Elway a horse-faced sonofabitch in the living room and losing his mind over Shannon sharpes cocky ass attitude. The hate was there long before Manning...he pushed it over the top though. That, and the fact that your team is the whiniest, most bitchy assembly of grown men this side of Congress.

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 10:10 PM

Why would you hate Plummer? I always felt like Plummer held us back and was ecstatic when he got benched for Cutler.

SAUTO 11-11-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

You aren't really a fan though...
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-11-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10179601)

I ****ing hate cutler too
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 11-11-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179613)
Why would you hate Plummer? I always felt like Plummer held us back and was ecstatic when he got benched for Cutler.

This is why you suck as a football fan.

Coach 11-11-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179613)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...jakedouche.gif

Strongside 11-11-2013 10:13 PM

Long story short: the Virgin Mary could play quarterback for Denver and I'd want to punch her in the stomach.

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10179352)
5 posts in this dude is already throwing haymakers.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/3934yu85yu4.gif

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10179625)
Long story short: the Virgin Mary could play quarterback for Denver and I'd want to punch her in the vagina.

FYP

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179608)
No I hate Denver for their cheating ****ing ways, I hate ****ing Elway more than anything I've ever hated. I hope we shit stomp you and your entire team gets AIDs from the Raiders. Go rub some more Vaseline on your linemans arms you ****ing cheating cocks. My hate for Denver is much more than Peyton's bitch ass. I would personally execute Elway if given the chance, hate that cocksucking pillowbitergots little prissy smirk.

So your hate for Denver comes from one game where Denver's lineman had Vaseline on them? We ran the ball twice for like two yards before the officials stopped the game and had them wipe it off.

notorious 11-11-2013 10:14 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/3589...es-horse-o.gif

RealSNR 11-11-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10179615)
I ****ing hate cutler too
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh yeah. He's always been a huge toolish douche. But he played what? 2.5 seasons for Denver? Those were also the years when the Chiefs were god awful, and when the "draft a QB" talks really escalated into what it is today.

The way he composed himself over McDaniels' comments about Cassel and also his demeanor on the sideline for the Bears makes him a naturally hateable QB.

O.city 11-11-2013 10:15 PM

You guys and your responding to knowmo

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179635)
So your hate for Denver comes from one game where Denver's lineman had Vaseline on them? We ran the ball twice for like two yards before the officials stopped the game and had them wipe it off.

It's everything your team stands for : cheating. I hated every player on Denver.

RealSNR 11-11-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

The fact that they would stoop that ****ing low to begin with should be abhorred.

Also, ever try wiping off vaseline? And I'm sure the Donks made sure they did a thoroughly good job, right? :rolleyes:

SnakeXJones 11-11-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10179601)

I am positive remember KnowMo posting his homo pics of cutlers arms all the damn time

Raiderhater 11-11-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

I hated Manning before he went to Denver. Going to Denver just made me hate him more. But only because he became a member of that team and not because he passed us up. Actually, him doing so was really a blessing. Had he come here we would still be stuck with Pioli.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Still the fact that you had to stoop to such levels. **** Denver and everyone in that shitstain of a city

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10179655)
The fact that they would stoop that ****ing low to begin with should be abhorred.

Also, ever try wiping off vaseline? And I'm sure the Donks made sure they did a thoroughly good job, right? :rolleyes:

They said they did it because your lineman held them, and it really didn't seem to affect the game at all.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179669)
They said they did it because your lineman held them, and it really didn't seem to affect the game at all.

Your lineman were even fined for it. Clearly bigger deal than you'll admit

RealSNR 11-11-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Strongside 11-11-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

And Bill Romanowski said he took steroids because 'it's the only way you can compete with these ****ers.' ...didn't seem to effect his game at all.

What's your point you mouth breathing dick sheath?

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 10:30 PM

Sharpe was the worst, bumbling stumbling horse faced shitbag. God I ****ing hate the broncos and their bs fans who think they're so good because they got manning. Kill yourselves you gutless cowards

aturnis 11-12-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Has a lot more to do with horseface thinking he can BUY a Superbowl.

beach tribe 11-12-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10178080)
I realize that conventional wisdom says that since no team has scored more than 17 points vs the Chiefs, that it's impossible to imagine it happening this week in Denver... but, why? Simply because it hasn't happened yet?

I mean... 7 of the 9 offenses that KC has faced rank 19th or lower in points scored this season. The rankings are 19, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30 and 32. The Cowboys (4th) played horrible @ KC and I said then that's not a shock, look what they did last night @ NOS. Dallas is miserable on the road. PHI... well, they're ranked 11th in offense, nothing too magical there though.

So, again - aside from KC holding 7 of the 13th worst offenses in the league to under 17 points a game, why is it absurd to think Denver will do better in Denver?

I think they Will do better.

You're talking about doubling that.

Quesadilla Joe 11-12-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10179975)
Has a lot more to do with horseface thinking he can BUY a Superbowl.

99% of you guys wanted him to sign Manning, and the other 1% were just tempering their expectations in case Manning went elsewhere. Why hate a team for doing the same thing you would've done if given the opportunity?

beach tribe 11-12-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Don't understand our hate for Denver?

Didn't affect the game?

And how old were you that year? 4?

Quesadilla Joe 11-12-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10180002)
Don't understand our hate for Denver?

Didn't affect the game?

And how old were you that year? 4?

It didn't. We gained two yards on two plays before they were wiped down.

beach tribe 11-12-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10180001)
99% of you guys wanted him to sign Manning, and the other 1% were just tempering their expectations in case Manning went elsewhere. Why hate a team for doing the same thing you would've done if given the opportunity?

You think we hate Denver because of Manning?

God you are so ****ing stupid.

Pablo 11-12-2013 01:28 AM

KnowMo is such a supreme trolling piece of ****.

Guy just keeps rolling out bullshit without fail.

And he's not even a genuine fan. He just admitted he has no hate for a division rival.

Supreme troll, though.

Quesadilla Joe 11-12-2013 01:29 AM

I've never had a reason to hate the Chiefs. We've been the class of the AFCW my entire life. There were a couple bad years, but Denver has been the winningest team in the NFL the past 30 years.

beach tribe 11-12-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10180004)
It didn't. We gained two yards on two plays before they were wiped down.

Were they wiped down with mineral spirits?

Chiefs=Champions 11-12-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

You clearly love the Chiefs. Why else would you bless us with your presence for 100 posts a day?

beach tribe 11-12-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10180007)
KnowMo is such a supreme trolling piece of ****.

Guy just keeps rolling out bullshit without fail.

And he's not even a genuine fan. He just admitted he has no hate for a division rival.

Supreme troll, though.

Nor does he even watch when they are bad.

ThaVirus 11-12-2013 01:32 AM

The AFC West has been a mixed bag since you were born 13 years ago, KnowMo. The Broncos haven't been the class of shit.

AussieChiefsFan 11-12-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Despite the flat out hatred for Peypey around here, a lot of the hate for him is because he's a Donk and not the other way around.

IMO, for many, it's the fans.

Chiefs=Champions 11-12-2013 03:50 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rG5EYQMD1cQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Breaker 11-12-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179484)
Bailey is washed up. Wolfe has been playing so has Woodward. Miller is a reerun and a cheater so don't involve him. There's no next level? That's false. You've won against these so called mediocre teams too. Stupid ****ing bronco trolls.

What exactly is your next level then? You defense has literally played as well as it possibly can, gotten every single break possible, that wont continue. What, your offense is going to suddenly become a top 5 offense, not real likely. Broncos are the best offense in the league, and we have had so many injuries
before that we have not even fielded our full defensive team as envisioned at the beginning of the year, not a single game. We actually will get better as our guys start playing more its a fact that since Miller came back we have gotten far better in TFL, Pressure, TO, Sacks, points allowed, yards allowed. We are getting better and will have a top 10 defense by the end of the year, hell lets just look at the defensive stats right this second.

Metric Broncos Rank Chiefs Rank
Yards Allowed #21 #9
Yds P/game #23 #10
Passing (YPG) #30 # 6
Running Yds Allowed (YPG) #4 #24
Points Allowed #22 #1
Ints T for #1 T for #5
Forced Fumbles Tied # 24 (6) Tied #16 (8
Fumble Recoveries #22 (3) #1 (11)
Sacks #14 #1

Look inside the numbers for a change. Broncos have forced 2 fewer fumbles than the Chiefs, not significantly different, but have recovered 8 fewer. The reason is that KC has had 3 MUFFED PUNTS go for turnovers, which is incredibly lucky. Most teams are lucky to have one go their way during a season and recover them, much less three. Fumble recoveries are not a measure of any defensive skill, the ball bounces and someone jumps on it, its a 50/50 proposition unless the ball is in the defensive secondary. KC is recovering an absurd and unsustainable 73% of the fumbles, that is not even close to the average.

Now lets look at games lost to injury/suspension and see if that might have an impact on the stats:

Denver Games Lost Chiefs Games Lost

Wolfe 0 Jackson 0
Ayers 1 DeVito 0
Knighton 0 Poe 0
Vickerson 0 Johnson 0
Woodyard 2 Jordan 0
Trevathan 2 Hali 0
Miller 6 Huston 0
Bailey 7 Flowers 2
DRC 0 Smith 0
Moore 0 Lewis 0
Ihenacho 1 Berry 0

Total 19 2

Once again we see how lucky the Chiefs are. Losing 2 man games all season as opposed to 19 for the Broncos. You line up the two teams side by side with all starters playing for each, Broncos improve in ever y single category and are most likely top 10 in each one. Thus my comment, Chiefs have done as well as they can and they wont improve because your offense sucks. Broncos defense will get MUCH better where as the Chiefs have done all that they can, and they will probably get worse as the incredibly lucky streak they are currently on balances out over the course of the season.

Chiefs will go 12-4 losing to Denver, San Diego, Denver, Colts
Broncos will go 14-2 losing to New England.

I look at facts and stats, Chiefs fans don't.

Game.Set.Match

Breaker 11-12-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179500)
Lack of injuries? We had our starting TE out for a few weeks, were on our 4th TE, starting CB Flowers missed 2 games. Charles has blistered feet but plays though it.

Are you even serious? Broncos have 19 man games lost on defense to starters, Chiefs have 2. We have our 1st string center, left tackle, and right tackle injured at some point in the season, including losing our center and left tackle for the season. Actually we have lost our first and second string centers in Walton and Kopen for the season. You lost a TE for two weeks ....:banghead:...yea dumb ass totally the same.

Breaker 11-12-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179525)
Donk fans complain about injuries but don't mention their LT Clady. Ya you're all trolls! Stupid mouth breathing AIDS in the ass trolls

WTF does that even mean you idiot? Clady is out for the year ... we complain about injuries ............. Chiefs don't have any ........... wtf is your point?

UK_Chief 11-12-2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179533)
Denver is Peyton Manning, period. Kill the forehead and the body will follow.

FYP

Mile High Mania 11-12-2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 10180039)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rG5EYQMD1cQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You couldn't really post videos on this internet thing for the masses to see back in Jan 1994.

loochy 11-12-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10180043)
Are you even serious? Broncos have 19 man games lost on defense to starters, Chiefs have 2. We have our 1st string center, left tackle, and right tackle injured at some point in the season, including losing our center and left tackle for the season. Actually we have lost our first and second string centers in Walton and Kopen for the season. You lost a TE for two weeks ....:banghead:...yea dumb ass totally the same.

Well that's because you guys suck.

Mother****erJones 11-12-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Ya, I'm not saying you're trying to buy one. I wanted manning also.

Chiefs=Champions 11-12-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10180051)
You couldn't really post videos on this internet thing for the masses to see back in Jan 1994.

Luckily you can in 2013!

Mother****erJones 11-12-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10180008)
I've never had a reason to hate the Chiefs. We've been the class of the AFCW my entire life. There were a couple bad years, but Denver has been the winningest team in the NFL the past 30 years.

Been the class your entire life, lol you're full of 100% class A bullshit.

Mother****erJones 11-12-2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10180044)
WTF does that even mean you idiot? Clady is out for the year ... we complain about injuries ............. Chiefs don't have any ........... wtf is your point?

It means you point out other players that have missed a game or 2 and a guy that was a ****ing cheater and was suspended. Well we've had our starting TE miss a few games and our best corner miss a couple games and be on one knee the entire year. Sure we don't have any serious ones but we've had em previous years bad like in '11 so shut the **** up.

Mile High Mania 11-12-2013 07:38 AM

The whole rivalry and smack talk has dropped pretty low in standards unfortunately... it seems that few can just have fun talking noise. It's freaking football for crying out loud. This stuff was fun at one time.

Simply Red 11-12-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10180094)
The whole rivalry and smack talk has dropped pretty low in standards unfortunately... it seems that few can just have fun talking noise. It's freaking football for crying out loud. This stuff was fun at one time.

We have zero chance. We all know it. We're screwed. Denver will get the sweep.

Mile High Mania 11-12-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10180096)
We have zero chance. We all know it. We're screwed. Denver will get the sweep.

Nah, not talking about that... anything can happen. I'm just referring to the comments flying around from all sides. Many are trying to be funny and cute with the language and it's really just kinda boring.

ARROW2 11-12-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10180042)
What exactly is your next level then? You defense has literally played as well as it possibly can, gotten every single break possible, that wont continue. What, your offense is going to suddenly become a top 5 offense, not real likely. Broncos are the best offense in the league, and we have had so many injuries
before that we have not even fielded our full defensive team as envisioned at the beginning of the year, not a single game. We actually will get better as our guys start playing more its a fact that since Miller came back we have gotten far better in TFL, Pressure, TO, Sacks, points allowed, yards allowed. We are getting better and will have a top 10 defense by the end of the year, hell lets just look at the defensive stats right this second.

Metric Broncos Rank Chiefs Rank
Yards Allowed #21 #9
Yds P/game #23 #10
Passing (YPG) #30 # 6
Running Yds Allowed (YPG) #4 #24
Points Allowed #22 #1
Ints T for #1 T for #5
Forced Fumbles Tied # 24 (6) Tied #16 (8
Fumble Recoveries #22 (3) #1 (11)
Sacks #14 #1

Look inside the numbers for a change. Broncos have forced 2 fewer fumbles than the Chiefs, not significantly different, but have recovered 8 fewer. The reason is that KC has had 3 MUFFED PUNTS go for turnovers, which is incredibly lucky. Most teams are lucky to have one go their way during a season and recover them, much less three. Fumble recoveries are not a measure of any defensive skill, the ball bounces and someone jumps on it, its a 50/50 proposition unless the ball is in the defensive secondary. KC is recovering an absurd and unsustainable 73% of the fumbles, that is not even close to the average.

Now lets look at games lost to injury/suspension and see if that might have an impact on the stats:

Denver Games Lost Chiefs Games Lost

Wolfe 0 Jackson 0
Ayers 1 DeVito 0
Knighton 0 Poe 0
Vickerson 0 Johnson 0
Woodyard 2 Jordan 0
Trevathan 2 Hali 0
Miller 6 Huston 0
Bailey 7 Flowers 2
DRC 0 Smith 0
Moore 0 Lewis 0
Ihenacho 1 Berry 0

Total 19 2

Once again we see how lucky the Chiefs are. Losing 2 man games all season as opposed to 19 for the Broncos. You line up the two teams side by side with all starters playing for each, Broncos improve in ever y single category and are most likely top 10 in each one. Thus my comment, Chiefs have done as well as they can and they wont improve because your offense sucks. Broncos defense will get MUCH better where as the Chiefs have done all that they can, and they will probably get worse as the incredibly lucky streak they are currently on balances out over the course of the season.

Chiefs will go 12-4 losing to Denver, San Diego, Denver, Colts
Broncos will go 14-2 losing to New England.

I look at facts and stats, Chiefs fans don't.

Game.Set.Match

First of all, F you and everything Donkey.......The arrogance of enver fans is annoying......Can't wait to bitch slap that punk ass Manning...and come clean, that's you in your avatar, isn't it?

notorious 11-12-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10180098)
Nah, not talking about that... anything can happen. I'm just referring to the comments flying around from all sides. Many are trying to be funny and cute with the language and it's really just kinda boring.

Their self-worth is tied up in what a bunch of young-men do during a game in which they have zero control over.

Women and football turn normal guys into dipshits.

I will throw some smack around, but when I do please envision me with a shit-eating grin.

Mile High Mania 11-12-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10180119)
Their self-worth is tied up in what a bunch of young-men do during a game in which they have zero control over.

Women and football turn normal guys into dipshits.

I will throw some smack around, but when I do please envision me with a shit-eating grin.

Why do they call it a shit eating grin? I mean, would you really be grinning if that is what you were eating? That's one of those phrases that always makes me wonder how it came to be.

notorious 11-12-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10180123)
Why do they call it a shit eating grin? I mean, would you really be grinning if that is what you were eating? That's one of those phrases that always makes me wonder how it came to be.

Now you are questioning everything I have ever known.

Honestly, I think the person grinning would like his company to "eat shit".

Metaphorically, of course.

loochy 11-12-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Because we hate the Broncos no matter what. That can't be hard to understand.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2013 09:20 AM

Knowmo, you were still in your papauncle's nutsack in '97

vailpass 11-12-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10180205)
Because we hate the Broncos no matter what. That can't be hard to understand.

No, no it isn't.
Is it Sunday yet? Feels like we've been listening to a broken record for 10 weeks now.

Imon Yourside 11-12-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10180231)
No, no it isn't.
Is it Sunday yet? Feels like we've been listening to a broken record for 10 weeks now.

We're at war this week donkey...die scum!

:)

loochy 11-12-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10180231)
No, no it isn't.

ARGH! I'm so pumped for the game and it's only Tuesday!

Sunday is going to be the longest day ever

vailpass 11-12-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10180239)

Damn night games.
Must.not.day.drink.

ChiefRocka 11-12-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10180239)

When should I take my mid day nap on Sunday :hmmm:

ptlyon 11-12-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 10180255)
When should I take my mid day nap on Sunday :hmmm:

Um, maybe mid day? :shrug:

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

You aren't even a fan. You are a piece of shit troll that turns games off when things don't go Denver's way and your word means shit which makes you even less of a man than you are.It's pathetic.

The Iron Chief 11-12-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10178099)
Want to play that card? The defenses that you've beat up on rank 32, 31, 29, 21, 28, 27. Not to mention you had your worst performance of the year yesterday against the 29th ranked d in the league, LOST to the 21st ranked, and damn near lost to the 32nd ranked.

Don't bring up stupid, meaningless shit if you're not going to do your research first. You haven't played a team that is going to come at you with what our defense is bringing on Sunday night. Take that shit to the bank, boy.

:bravo:

And this is the reason the Donks are not #1 on the majority of the power rankings.
The so called Experts understand the above facts.

True this games not in Arrowhead but the Defense and STs should bring it like no team the Donks have faced yet.
Also true billboard head will more than likely put up the most points on the Chiefs yet this yr.
But how many is the question...I'm thinking 27...not 49.
So if the Chiefs can create a little chaos and get some good field position throughout this game it could turn into a nail biter of a win.

Contrarian 11-12-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10179120)
Meh, I like MHM and I think he's pretty decent for a Donk homer. It helps that...let's face it, EVERYONE thinks the Donks are going to win this game. Except the only ones that matter...the Chiefs. It will take us firing on all cylinders on all sides of the ball because in their house, it's just tougher. But, the Chiefs are not a team that panics, and they are not a cocky bunch. They will be prepared for this game.

I never predict scores or outcomes, but I am very confident that the Chiefs can win this game. As MHM has said, it should be a great one and I for one can't wait to see it.

What the **** is this shit?!
Agreed about the Chiefs but don't go sucking bronco fans nuts during donkey week dude!!

TEX 11-12-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179608)
No I hate Denver for their cheating ****ing ways, I hate ****ing Elway more than anything I've ever hated. I hope we shit stomp you and your entire team gets AIDs from the Raiders. Go rub some more Vaseline on your linemans arms you ****ing cheating cocks. My hate for Denver is much more than Peyton's bitch ass. I would personally execute Elway if given the chance, hate that cocksucking pillowbitergots little prissy smirk.

:clap: REP!

TEX 11-12-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Iron Chief (Post 10180371)
:bravo:

And this is the reason the Donks are not #1 on the majority of the power rankings.
The so called Experts understand the above facts.

True this games not in Arrowhead but the Defense and STs should bring it like no team the Donks have faced yet.
Also true billboard head will more than likely put up the most points on the Chiefs yet this yr.
But how many is the question...I'm thinking 27...not 49.
So if the Chiefs can create a little chaos and get some good field position throughout this game it could turn into a nail biter of a win.

Deal is though the CHEATING DONX pick plays will work on any defense, no matter how good it is...How they get away with them is beyond me. They're so blatant.

Mile High Mania 11-12-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10180497)
Deal is though the CHEATING DONX pick plays will work on any defense, no matter how good it is...How they get away with them is beyond me. They're so blatant.

My guess is that it's not illegal... but, you can continue to whine about it.