ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

Sorter 12-17-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10287435)
I went to the Vikings board when Matt was shipped out and told them all about the awesome guy they were getting!

Oh wait, I didn't.

Because I'm not a dual fan douche.

My Ponderception account was never allowed. LMAO

ptlyon 12-17-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287456)
Hey, asshole.

This is OUR board, and we'll do whatever the **** we want.

Don't like it? Tough ****ing shit.

Well being YOU'RE here and I'M here, isn't it really OUR board Mr.Hand?

Coach 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10287472)
My Ponderception account was never allowed. LMAO

Gee. How shocking. :D

Eleazar 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

I don't see any reason these guys can't be Alex Smith supporters, even though he doesn't play for their team anymore.

opposition 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10287469)
Same to you. Do what you want, as will I. The mods have always been accommodating to me, and I have had many KC fans rep me with good thoughts. So you choose to go another route? go ahead... not a f**k is really given. Talk football or just piss off.

Being a crybaby and immature pussy seems to be the way for some around here or any MESSAGE BOARD. It's like high school. "It drives me nuts that some guy I don't know, roots for two teams. My life is now in shambles. Booh hoo, message board and I'm so mad."

duncan_idaho 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Hey, asshole.

Come on, now. You're not a REAL Chiefs fan unless you meet the guidelines laid out by him, because he's a GREAT Chiefs fan.

The Franchise 12-17-2013 12:47 PM

It's just too bad that Barry shut his board down. You dipshits would fit in perfect over there.

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10287490)
Come on, now. You're not a REAL Chiefs fan unless you meet the guidelines laid out by him, because he's a GREAT Chiefs fan.

None of us have the right to dictate such things... If the mods decide to restrict access to new or other fans because they might not be 100% Chiefs fans? Hey, that's their right... not yours.. not mine. All of this is pointless. Why make it about you or me? or him or her? who cares? You people really can't seem to grasp that the topics clicked on are where the interest is... not whether an individual here likes multiple teams... or the color blue... or pasta over burgers. Get real.... grow up...

HolyHat 12-17-2013 12:51 PM

Have a look at the fun I had this morning. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbtULU_CIAA5KWA.jpg:large

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10287490)

Yeah, that's classic. Nothing like coming to an opposing fan's board, acting as if you own the place, shit in every AS related thread - and all the while act as if you're somehow a better fan than those of us who have followed the team for 30+ years. Condescending one who sucks the peniss, the lot of them.

This used to be the best place to talk football on the internet, hands down. But our lax rules are coming back to haunt us. Every dipshit who's ever been banned from other boards for trolling seems to gravitate here, driving off the good posters.

Eventually, the trolls and DC posters will overtake the place, and Kyle will have no one to blame but himself.

Discuss Thrower 12-17-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WayneBowe (Post 10287519)
Have a look at the fun I had this morning. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbtULU_CIAA5KWA.jpg:large

Which is exactly what a lot of people were predicting the minute the trade was announced...

NinerDoug 12-17-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10287480)
Well being YOU'RE here and I'M here, isn't it really OUR board Mr.Hand?

Lol.

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10287493)
It's just too bad that Barry shut his board down. You dipshits would fit in perfect over there.

There are several boards where 49er Alex ball washers would be welcomed and maybe even worshipped. I can't figure out why they hang at the one board where they are despised. It's almost like they are set on converting every Chief's fan into an Alex fan and this is ground zero for anti-Alex activity.

The Franchise 12-17-2013 01:07 PM

They'd fit in great over at WPI.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287565)
There are several boards where 49er Alex ball washers would be welcomed and maybe even worshipped. I can't figure out why they hang at the one board where they are despised.

Because they are trolls, and know they are protected by our lack of moderation.

They'd be banned for this shit within 24 hours on most boards.

DaFace 12-17-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287579)
Because they are trolls, and know they are protected by our lack of moderation.

They'd be banned for this shit within 24 hours on most boards.

Honestly, I'm not sure that's really true. I've been lurking on other boards a lot lately, and this place has a pretty inaccurate perception of how all the other boards in the world ban people left and right from what I've seen.

The difference is that many other boards have something akin to our old "Romper Room" where they throw trolls into.

Marcellus 12-17-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10287535)
Which is exactly what a lot of people were predicting the minute the trade was announced...

Personally I love it when people try to throw out some numbers and claim Smith and Cassel are the same level of QB.

Its like having a grade next your name indicating how football smart you are, or aren't.

opposition 12-17-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Hey, asshole.

Would've been banned on our board.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10287584)
Honestly, I'm not sure that's really true. I've been lurking on other boards a lot lately, and this place has a pretty inaccurate perception of how all the other boards in the world ban people left and right from what I've seen.

WPI, ChiefsCoalition, Orange Mane - say anything negative about the team?

Gone.

Fan of another team?

Gone.

I'd have to dig a lot to find the posts, but some of these Niner fans admitted that they've been banned in Kaepernick/Alex threads on other boards for doing the same thing they do here.

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287594)

Gone.

Fan of another team?

Gone.

I'd have to dig a lot to find the posts, but some of these Niner fans admitted that they've been banned in Kaepernick/Alex threads on other boards for doing the same thing they do here.

No one is doing anything. Simply waiting for worthwhile topic discussion while people like you are constantly whining about who is a fan of which team and making everything personal. It isn't personal to me (us). We are generally typing out civil thoughts about the topics at hand and not caring about making things about the posters on a forum. What you "are doing" is typically what gets forum members banned.. not what we are doing.

You really not getting this? Ask one of YOUR mods... he will tell you straight. :doh!:

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10287589)
Personally I love it when people try to throw out some numbers and claim Smith and Cassel are the same level of QB.

Its like having a grade next your name indicating how football smart you are, or aren't.

Instead of trying to be a smartass, how about actually providing some evidence to prove him wrong?

Eleazar 12-17-2013 01:22 PM

I believe some of the 49ers boards had to confine Alex vs Kaep discussion to a subforum or a mega thread, or ban people for starting such threads because the fighting was taking over the entire board.

(sounds familiar)

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10287609)
I believe some of the 49ers boards had to confine Alex vs Kaep discussion to a subforum or a mega thread, or ban people for starting such threads because the fighting was taking over the entire board.

(sounds familiar)

Hmmmm.

And what's the common denominator here?

I'll give you a hint: It starts with "niner" and ends with "fans".

They come here to start the exact same arguments that got them booted from their own boards.

opposition 12-17-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10287609)

(sounds familiar)

7 years of it... .. . Was hoping for once he'd not be hated on by his own fanbase when he came here but it followed him. Same exact shit.

Eleazar 12-17-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287611)
Hmmmm.

And what's the common denominator here?

I'll give you a hint: It starts with "niner" and ends with "fans".

the convulsive bitching in every thread about Alex Smith is not being posted by 49er fans

Eleazar 12-17-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 10287612)
7 years of it... .. . Was hoping for once he'd not be hated on by his own fanbase when he came here but it followed him. Same exact shit.

the ChiefsPlanet brain trust is not representative of the whole of Chiefs fans at all.

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 01:26 PM

I think if all criticism of Alex would seize to exist they might just go away?

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10287617)
the convulsive bitching in every thread about Alex Smith is not being posted by 49er fans

I could be wrong, but didn't you disappear for a while and just recently return?

You might want to go back to February and actually read what has happened here.

opposition 12-17-2013 01:28 PM

Alex Smith Did Does And Will Always Suck

That is how you represent your QB and talk about him around here... That's nice...

NinerDoug 12-17-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287621)

Have you ever noticed that Alex Smith and Jesus Christ both have the same number of syllables?

Makes you wonder.

ChiefsCountry 12-17-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 10287627)

That is how you represent your QB and talk about him around here... That's nice...

Shut the **** up.

Discuss Thrower 12-17-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

no1curr

ChiefsCountry 12-17-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287626)
I could be wrong, but didn't you disappear for a while and just recently return?

You might want to go back to February and actually read what has happened here.

He is the same ****ing idiot he has always been.

saphojunkie 12-17-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287607)
Instead of trying to be a smartass, how about actually providing some evidence to prove him wrong?

Don't be a ****ing idiot.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Take your condescension and shove it up your ass.

If the thread title irritates your delicate lady parts, feel free to complain to, oh, I don't know - the guy who started the thread?

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

not for me... I post thoughts about other KC topics... whether KC OL, KC draft, other fan's game-day thoughts.. KC secondary players... etc. I enjoy all KC talk. May have started out all about Alex, but I genuinely like all aspects of KC football... and I started to prior to their success this season.

HolyHat 12-17-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10287589)

Those numbers came directly from pro football focus dot com. Ever heard of it? Try harder next time. I've forgotten more about football than you will ever learn.

duncan_idaho 12-17-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Discussion of Alex Smith was pretty fair and even until these douchenozzles found their way over here and started defending their boyfriend against any and all criticism.

Things escalated from there.

These douches never show up, I don't things EVER escalate to the levels that have reached.

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 10287628)
Have you ever noticed that Alex Smith and Jesus Christ both have the same number of syllables?

Makes you wonder.

True, but Joseph Smiff doesn't.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10287636)
He is the same ****ing idiot he has always been.

FTR, I don't have even the slightest of problems with Cochise.

Just not sure he was around to witness the genesis of this bullshit.

TheUte 12-17-2013 01:32 PM

You guys are funny.

Someone started a thread; Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck because they wanted to stir the shit.

If it's so bad just ignore the thread, Stop reading and posting. It's what you would say to your kids if they were unhappy about something.

Isn't an online forum where you talk about shit?

opposition 12-17-2013 01:32 PM

Lol, plus you guys are easy. LMAO fall right into it.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10287644)
Discussion of Alex Smith was pretty fair and even until these douchenozzles found their way over here and started defending their boyfriend against any and all criticism.

Things escalated from there.

These douches never show up, I don't things EVER escalate to the levels that have reached.

This.

Rausch 12-17-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10287641)
Alex, but I genuinely like all aspects of KC football... and I started to prior to their success this season.

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

not for me... I post thoughts about other KC topics... whether KC OL, KC draft, other fan's game-day thoughts.. KC secondary players... etc. I enjoy all KC talk. May have started out all about Alex, but I genuinely like all aspects of KC football... and I started to prior to their success this season.

I just kept thinking this as I read your post LMAO

The Franchise 12-17-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah? Where were you when we were 2-14? Were you here? Or how about in 2010 when we won the division? Were you here then as well?

You only know anything about the Chiefs because your favorite person in the world got traded to us.

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10287663)

Well yeah... May comes before September... September is when games that count start. Did you not understand my intention?

HolyHat 12-17-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10287663)

:LOL:

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10287667)
Oh yeah? Where were you when we were 2-14? Were you here? Or how about in 2010 when we won the division? Were you here then as well?

You only know anything about the Chiefs because your favorite person in the world got traded to us.

.... and?

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 10287653)
Lol, plus you guys are easy. LMAO fall right into it.

So a fan of another team admits to trolling? That would breaking of a rule. Let's see if the mods will take out the trash and make an example.

O.city 12-17-2013 01:38 PM

Dot go to another teams board and tell them how to be fans.

The end

JENKINSWINS 12-17-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10287486)
I don't see any reason these guys can't be Alex Smith supporters, even though he doesn't play for their team anymore.

Hard not to support a guy that was crucial in finding out that we had a problem with our team. He was also part of the turn around in 2011 when that problem was addressed. It's very similar to what's going on now but he's doing it at a higher level.

What he's doing right now is what a lot of us thought he was capable of. Go back and you will see how I've stated time and time again that this young offense would start clicking mid season.

The Franchise 12-17-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 10287689)
Hard not to support a guy that was crucial in finding out that we had a problem with our team. He was also part of the turn around in 2011 when that problem was addressed. It's very similar to what's going on now but he's doing it at a higher level.

What he's doing right now is what a lot of us thought he was capable of. Go back in this thread and you will see how I've stated time and time again that this young offense would start clicking mid season.

No one gives a **** about your opinion on anything Chiefs related.

JENKINSWINS 12-17-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10287697)
No one gives a **** about your opinion on anything Chiefs related.

Well happy holidays to you too. So being negative about him would warrant your respect or being negative in general? Got it!

philfree 12-17-2013 01:45 PM

It's probably just me but I think the 9ers fans brought about a lot of entertaining discussion and it was good for the board. Better than the same three people having the same tired debates while they circle jerk over the girly jpeg thread.

opposition 12-17-2013 01:46 PM

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps1bbcc82b.jpg

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:46 PM

There was a prophecy in Post 116 of the original thread:

Quote:

You are an idiot Alex Smith lover! The worst type of fan. You go from team to team looking to make friends because in your lonely life that is all that you have, football message boards. Nobody likes you, your not loved. Your a giant loser who wants to marry Alex Smiff.

And Chiefs fans I'm sorry, no hate for your team from me. But you guys got hosed. The curse of Alex Smiff is now on you guys. Have fun trying to rid yourselves of him for the next decade. The Raiders will return to Glory before you guys will. Maybe after Kaep wins 4 SB's for us we will trade him off to you guys and you might make the playoffs with a 38 year old Kaep.

Also have fun being stuck with "Alex Smith Snoopy Doopy fan" busting into every thread defending his boy toy and bringing this whole forum down with him.

Best of Luck

-A very happy 9er fan
For the uninitiated, he's referencing MavericksAce there. His merry band of mouthbreathers quickly followed him over.

Rausch 12-17-2013 01:47 PM

I think it's great that Smith sucks for years and when he finally gets respectable they trade him off...LMAO

The Franchise 12-17-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287722)

For the uninitiated, he's referencing MavericksAce there. His merry band of mouthbreathers quickly followed him over.

He's the worst of them all. Dipshit can't even stick to 2 teams....he has to be a fan of 3.

JENKINSWINS 12-17-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

And Chiefs fans I'm sorry, no hate for your team from me. But you guys got hosed. The curse of Alex Smiff is now on you guys. Have fun trying to rid yourselves of him for the next decade. The Raiders will return to Glory before you guys will. Maybe after Kaep wins 4 SB's for us we will trade him off to you guys and you might make the playoffs with a 38 year old Kaep.

Quote:

The most important parts of his prophecy is what should be bolded and is now the least of your worries. :banghead:

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10287724)
I think it's great that Smith sucks for years and when he finally gets respectable they trade him off...LMAO

At first, I hated it, but it worked out very well now. Now I can often double my pleasure each weekend in watching KC games and then SF games. Both quality teams with lots of good players to keep up with. Been a great season! :D

NinerDoug 12-17-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10287724)

What other choice was there? Kaep has a higher ceiling, and Alex makes too much to be a back up. Not to mention that he wouldn't want to be a back up anyway.

Eleazar 12-17-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287649)
FTR, I don't have even the slightest of problems with Cochise.

Just not sure he was around to witness the genesis of this bullshit.

I'm talking about today, it seems that when Alex becomes an issue in a thread it isn't a supporter bringing him up

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10287746)
I'm talking about today, it seems that when Alex becomes an issue in a thread it isn't a supporter bringing him up

Yeah, there's been a wee bit of history you might want to get caught up on before defending these guys.

Easy 6 12-17-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287417)
I wish all the assholes that defended Matt Cassel would bolt for a ****ing Vikings board.

That's not fair, many of us came to the right conclusion long before we finally got rid of him, we were just enamored with Pioli's resume at first (though we later learned the pats success was much more about Dimitroff) and bought what he was selling the first year or two.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287687)
So a fan of another team admits to trolling? That would breaking of a rule. Let's see if the mods will take out the trash and make an example.

Trolling is not a bannable offense, as much as it should be.

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287766)
Trolling is not a bannable offense, as much as it should be.

Really? I've seen a bunch of them get booted after making there way over to talk shit here after a game day loss.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10287765)
That's not fair, many of us came to the right conclusion long before we finally got rid of him, we were just enamored with Pioli's resume at first (though we later learned the pats success was much more about Dimitroff) and bought what he was selling the first year or two.

It's absolutely fair, considering those folks spent three years blasting the posters who "came to the right conclusion" the day the trade was made.

It took three years for most to realize what some of us knew from Day One.

Not picking on you specifically, just pointing out what happens here regularly.

For example, go back and re-read the early Alex Smith threads. Almost to a man, his current day "defenders" hated the trade. Since then, they've flip-flopped, and have the nerve to question those who still aren't 100% sold on his performance?

Priceless.

mschiefs1984 12-17-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 10286723)
no ones cares if you enjoy it.

once? damn dude, did you graduate from HS??

I think anyone who has read his post knows he didn't make it out of grade school. Ignore is your friend. :D

mschiefs1984 12-17-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10286835)
Half those guys think Geno is a good QB so does it matter what they think?

THIS

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschiefs1984 (Post 10287788)
I think anyone who has read his post knows he didn't make it out of grade school. Ignore is your friend. :D

If you are SR are on the other side I know I'm on the right one. LMAO

Tell us again how RGIII is a head case.

mschiefs1984 12-17-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287799)
If you are SR are on the other side I know I'm on the right one. LMAO

Tell us again how RGIII is a head case.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschiefs1984 (Post 10287802)
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Hey, I thought I was on ignore LMAO

mschiefs1984 12-17-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287804)
Hey, I thought I was on ignore LMAO

Awww I took you off it hit me I miss the entertainment of your post. They are a great comedy ;)

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschiefs1984 (Post 10287809)
Awww I took you off it hit me I miss the entertainment of your post. They are a great comedy ;)

Speaking off comedy. Tell us again about RG3's "piss poor attitude"? LMAO

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=103

Must be really shitty to play again 9 months after tearing an ACL LMAO

Coach 12-17-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287775)
Really? I've seen a bunch of them get booted after making there way over to talk shit here after a game day loss.

That because they never participated in before the game talking shit. I remember there was a thread that was being discussed that no new users will be allowed to talk shit on a loss if they did not participate in before the game smack/shit talking.

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10287831)
That because they never participated in before the game talking shit. I remember there was a thread that was being discussed that no new users will be allowed to talk shit on a loss if they did not participate in before the game smack/shit talking.

But it's not in the all mighty list of rules :D

Coach 12-17-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287832)
But it's not in the all mighty list of rules :D

I don't make the rules. I only observe.

mschiefs1984 12-17-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287825)
Speaking off comedy. Tell us again about RG3's "piss poor attitude"? LMAO

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=103

Must be really shitty to play again 9 months after tearing an ACL LMAO

I didn't say a word about how he was playing how someone playing and there attitude are two different things.

RGIII's attitude this year has been poor at best. Just watch when he gets knocked down his o line doesn't even help him up. Watch his post game pressers when they lose not what you want to see out of a QB

DaFace 12-17-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287594)

Gone.

Fan of another team?

Gone.

Ah. I thought we were talking NFL boards in general. Sure, compared to three of the shittiest boards on the internet, we have a looser moderation policy.