ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Evolution of the Planet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279686)

Rausch 12-18-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10290734)
ActiveShooter has to be Frazod. LMAO

I think he'll be similar in style...

Pablo 12-18-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Interesting avatar choice, to be certain.

doomy3 12-18-2013 01:25 PM

I think guys like DCS/ROR/SDH are what ruined this board. I'll agree to an extent that 2009 was the beginning of this board's demise, but not necessarily because of the influx of Pats fans who came over. There was a lot of disagreement about Sanchez between guys who were involved in every football thread. I debated with Dane, Hamas, OTWP, milkman, etc. Usually we had good discussions. The problem was that every other post was some non-sensical response from DCS that was neither funny or clever, but annoying.

Then it seemed like he attracted other non-intelligent posters who just repeat the same meme over and over and in turn football threads aren't even worth participating in. Now every football thread has GloryDayz and other guys like that just repeating the same things over and over, and much like DCS's old posts, no one ever replies to them, but it makes reading and participating in those threads impossible.

Bugeater 12-18-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

I was wondering how someone who joined two days ago already has supporter status.

Rausch 12-18-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10290736)
If everybody applied the ignore function at the appropriate time, there would be no discussion here.

I haven't used it often but I've also never regretted using it...

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10290682)
I prefer the term dysfunctional.

The majority of the posters in DC do nothing but discuss politics and occasionally come into the Lounge, which makes everything worse.

What's your take on Neils Bohr's quantum theory versus Hugh Everett's so-called Multiple Universes theory of quantum physics? I'd just love to hear you talk about something else you don't understand.

loochy 12-18-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10290629)
Poetry is also something missing from this generation of CP.

I remember reading some pretty creative stuff back in the day.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
All of this could be cured
With another thread on poo

htismaqe 12-18-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10290742)
I think guys like DCS/ROR/SDH are what ruined this board. I'll agree to an extent that 2009 was the beginning of this board's demise, but not necessarily because of the influx of Pats fans who came over. There was a lot of disagreement about Sanchez between guys who were involved in every football thread. I debated with Dane, Hamas, OTWP, milkman, etc. Usually we had good discussions. The problem was that every other post was some non-sensical response from DCS that was neither funny or clever, but annoying.

Then it seemed like he attracted other non-intelligent posters who just repeat the same meme over and over and in turn football threads aren't even worth participating in. Now every football thread has GloryDayz and other guys like that just repeating the same things over and over, and much like DCS's old posts, no one ever replies to them, but it makes reading and participating in those threads impossible.

There were guys like DCS on the other side too.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-18-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10290513)
Yup.

There was once a time that CP itself had the balls to rid our board of trolls.

No mods required.

When we started treating n00bs with kid gloves we damaged CP's immune system...

Agreed. All we need is a good n00b beatdown.

And if anything the moderating needs to mellow out a little.

This place seems to be on the fence too often with the mods wanting to swing their ban hammer for little reason.

doomy3 12-18-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10290751)

I guess I'm more talking about the style of his posts. Almost like drunken, exclamation point filled, non-English posts that he thought were clever, but meant nothing. It just felt like the overall IQ of the board decreased by about 50% overnight.

Coach 12-18-2013 01:30 PM

Lack of respect is one thing I am seeing.

For example, if I was arguing with OTWP, Hamas, milkman, or htmas, and if I come to a point where if I disagree with another poster's view point, I would typically just end the debate by saying that "Well, we both can't agree on changing our minds on this debate, so I'm just gonna leave it as that, and let's find something else to discuss about."

I know I had my fair share of disrespect, mostly towards Hootie (mostly warranted) and Clay, which some is warranted and some isn't, and there might be a few strays here and there on some members.

I think what is lost in this mayhem is that the basic rule here is: Attack the post. Not the poster.

burt 12-18-2013 01:30 PM

Those of us that didn't "suck the chocolate penini", were called ****ing morons and repeatedly told to go die in an aids tree...constantly! It got real ****ing old. And the ones that dis "sucketh the chocolate penini" were self proclaimed geniouses...REPEATEDLY AND LOUDLY... took a lotta the shine off the Planet...just sayin... there was a time when a difference of opinion would be discussed....after all, we're all just guessing what MIGHT make a difference..

ct 12-18-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10290747)
Roses are red
Violets are blue

true a really good poo
does a body good

ChiefsCountry 12-18-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Yep. Then you throw trolls in the mix and you got what is now modern day CP.

burt 12-18-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10290760)
Attack the post. Not the poster.

Exactly...

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Roses are red
Violets are blue

Roses are dead
cause winter is here
A better idea
is titties and beer

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10290715)
The idea that was some "mob" is ridiculous.

Both sides engaged in inflammatory and vitriolic behavior.

The "he started it" thing is completely childish.

I was on the "wait and see" side by the way, and I know how it went.

The "both sides are equally guilty" thing is absurd. Of course both sides eventually engaged in the vitriol. I said that in my post.

Rams Fan 12-18-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290746)
What's your take on Neils Bohr's quantum theory versus Hugh Everett's so-called Multiple Universes theory of quantum physics? I'd just love to hear you talk about something else you don't understand.

Would you approve of a small, gradual demolition of DC with eventually political threads floating into the Lounge, thus eventually causing the majority of the users from DC,who do nothing aside discuss politics, leaving CP?

doomy3 12-18-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 10290761)
Those of us that didn't "suck the chocolate penini", were called ****ing morons and repeatedly told to go die in an aids tree...constantly! It got real ****ing old. And the ones that dis "sucketh the chocolate penini" were self proclaimed geniouses...REPEATEDLY AND LOUDLY... took a lotta the shine off the Planet...just sayin... there was a time when a difference of opinion would be discussed....after all, we're all just guessing what MIGHT make a difference..

See, stuff like this. I think that was even something that DCS started. In 2009, a saying that stupid would have just been ignored. This year, with the change in posters since 2009 and the overall intelligence level, it caught on like wildfire. DCS somehow attracted all of the misfits.

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy is a Troll (Post 10290720)
BIG DADDY was such a great member of the CP "fraternity" when he ridiculed Ultra Peanut for her publicized issues with gender identity. You're a hypocrite, dude.

I agree that 2009 is a remarkable year, no doubt. Despite career day _efense and GoChiefs' Herm Warfare, this board was largely a homer board. CP attached to classic homeresque scapegoats like Eric Hicks, Eric Warfield, Greg Robinson and Gunther Cunningham. The shift to a critical board started in 2009 and was led with much hostility from Dane, Hamas, etc. People alike (sick of losing) and people opposed (hopeful fans) adapted this posting style even if they weren't nearly as skilled to do so. I think guys like OTWP need to take some accountability into their role in this development.

Bingo

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 10290763)
true a really good poo
does a body good

Yes
The sick pooh thread that's on the front page now

That's what is wrong with the planet. We have sick pooh threads.

Discuss Thrower 12-18-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Roses are red
Violets are blue

There once was a poster named KC Native
Whose takes on politics seemed a little bit dated.
Someone called him a person of Hispanic heritage,
which made him quite meaner
now all does is make insults that aren't creative.

doomy3 12-18-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10290764)
Yep. Then you throw trolls in the mix and you got what is now modern day CP.

I'm curious to hear who you think were anywhere near as obnoxious as DCS on the other side of that debate.

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActiveShooter (Post 10290730)
Y'all know there's an ignore function right?

How could you possibly already know that, noob? ;)

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10290770)
Would you approve of a small, gradual demolition of DC with eventually political threads floating into the Lounge, thus eventually causing the majority of the users from DC,who do nothing aside discuss politics, leaving CP?

You can tell that you were here prior to DC. The reason it was created in the first place is that the two topics were littering the page. Quite a few posters that are in DC were regular posters in the lounge.

What you are suggesting won't make them leave. It'll make them more visibile.

kepp 12-18-2013 01:36 PM

What I want to know is, what do we have to do to bring back Midnight_Vulture?

Just Passin' By 12-18-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10290771)
See, stuff like this. I think that was even something that DCS started. In 2009, a saying that stupid would have just been ignored. This year, with the change in posters since 2009 and the overall intelligence level, it caught on like wildfire. DCS somehow attracted all of the misfits.

You're giving DCS way too much credit. He was just the idiot lackey.

ChiTown 12-18-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 10290791)

Good times........

BIG_DADDY 12-18-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290593)
Most of the people here have never experience a fully merged CP so I don't think that's a very good test. All I know is that you got your wish, you're still not happy, and you're still blaming other people despite being in the middle of it yourself.

Even if you only polled the old timers it would be a massive epic fail. Frankly I am shocked you would think otherwise. If you merged the BB's you would have even more trolls and vaginal flow and less football.

Look I know I have said a lot of things I am not proud of over the years, I think a lot of people who have posted here long term probably have as well whether they will admit it or not. Most of the grief I get was things I posted about a terrorist supporter when I had family serving and somebody who decided a football forum would be the best place to martyr themselves by disclosing a sex change and saying that he thought as tax payers we should all pay for that. This isn't about me though or any individual poster. Pestilence was right when he said I should not have used individual names. This was about the evolution of CP and where we are at and was designed to measure how much of you really like this direction considering where it will take us.

Halfcan 12-18-2013 01:38 PM

I think the blocking function needs to be fixed so the d bag you block can't see your post. That is fine you don't have to read their stupid comments anymore, but they can still stalk your every post.

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10290770)

There are almost no posters who would leave CP as a result of that. Most DC posters are also Chiefs/NFL fans and Lounge posters. I honestly can't think of many DC only posters.

htismaqe 12-18-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290769)
The "both sides are equally guilty" thing is absurd. Of course both sides eventually engaged in the vitriol. I said that in my post.

Again, the "he started it" argument is childish. If you're wanting to get at the heart of why there's a lack of civility, it just doesn't cut it.

hometeam 12-18-2013 01:40 PM

I haven't been around for nearly as long as most involved in this discussion, but really, I just don't understand the 'we must ban anyone whos a douche' mentality.

There is ONE poster here who I cannot stand, and I don't have him on ignore. I just literally ignore him. Btw, he's one of the so called 'old timers' who seem to be exempt from the call to ban asshats, and he's the king.

Not to mention, who the hell goes into DC? Its totally ****ed in there. If you stay out of there, and don't GAF what people who bother you say, then I don't understand how it affects you to a point where they should be banned to suit an individual or even group need.

If you (I'm using you in a general sense here) DO feel the need to go into DC and GAF about what negative crap people have to say, maybe you should take a step back and look at the situation, maybe it is you who needs to take a break, not them.

tldr; who cares what dumb ****s on the internet think or type?

Rausch 12-18-2013 01:40 PM

It would also help if people didn't change their ****ing handle every 3 months.

I'm here to talk football, get information, as well as be entertained and entertaining whenever possible.

I don't wanna' have to play ****'n CLUE every time I log in. Nor will I.

Other than mod abuse (it happens to us all and it's usually pretty good) I don't understand the desire to reinvent yourself more than Madonna...

KC native 12-18-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10290701)
Like I said attention craved, needs some puss or to rub one off.

As angry as you are and as obsessed as you are there's just no way you're getting laid.

Let me ask you a question, and don't take offense to this: Does your wife beat you? You don't have to take it you know. You can leave her. Take everything in the divorce except the internet access. Please leave her with that.

You are terrible at arm psychology and trying to insult me as well.

Halfcan 12-18-2013 01:40 PM

I love when all the butt hurt bleeds over to FaceBook. People are always crying on there about mod abuse, being banned or someone hurt their feelings.

Dartgod 12-18-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290809)
I honestly can't think of many DC only posters.

I know of one that I would prefer stay there.

HemiEd 12-18-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10290568)
Pioli and Cassel.

As I mentioned in another thread, it's a big reason why the 49er guys get treated the way they do.

Present tense. Are they still here?

ChiefsCountry 12-18-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10290783)
I'm curious to hear who you think were anywhere near as obnoxious as DCS on the other side of that debate.

Let me go check my rep from back then.

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10290819)
You are terrible at arm psychology and trying to insult me as well.

First, I'm literally a semester away from being a psychologist. Second, I'm not insulting you, I'm trying to help.

Halfcan 12-18-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10290817)
It would also help if people didn't change their ****ing handle every 3 months.

I'm here to talk football, get information, as well as be entertained and entertaining whenever possible.

I don't wanna' have to play ****'n CLUE every time I log in. Nor will I.

Other than mod abuse (it happens to us all and it's usually pretty good) I don't understand the desire to reinvent yourself more than Madonna...

Who the hell are you? :p

burt 12-18-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10290771)

STFU n00b.......

Rausch 12-18-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10290844)
Who the hell are you? :p

Robert Paulson...

ChiTown 12-18-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10290843)
First, I'm literally a semester away from being a psychologist. Second, I'm not insulting you, I'm trying to help.

Is it too late to get your money back?:D

Dayze 12-18-2013 01:48 PM

After time, I've come to know a lot of the posting styles of certain CPers. So I feel pretty good about knowing if a flame was an insult or not. There are so many things here that make me smil[LIST=1]
  • GoChiefs - The repeated inferrence he's gay, or lives in his mom's basement, or his male modeling picture thing
  • Omaha - Everyone is fat
  • Frazod - Appliance Killer
  • Hometeam - Took the Fisty McTatt Thread like a champ
  • PR Capon'es Cat Ramp
  • Midnight Vulture
  • Answers - PM Bob Dole
  • Sorter - insane collection of, apparently, meticulously filed Gifs
  • Gif'd Up
  • Rain Man' - Crazy assed topics make things interesting
  • FAX - .....when he's around (Come back)
  • Hawk - Is an Ass Man

So many things that make me smile with either a perfectly timed response, or Gif, or reference to an old thread etc.

Luckily, I can usually tell by the Thread Title and Thread starter, if it's something I'll read. There is definitely a lot of chaff to sort through these days.

But it's still the most fun insane asylum on the interwebz

Sorter 12-18-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 10290791)

Sacrifice a laptop?

TimeForWasp 12-18-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10290536)
People always loved giving new posters shit instead of welcoming them to the board.

Welp. Enjoy your board now.

Exactly

J Diddy 12-18-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10290853)
Is it too late to get your money back?:D

I think so but I'll ask anyways. In all fairness, they never offered me any classes in arm chair psychology. It was more along the lines of personality disorders and such.

doomy3 12-18-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 10290845)
STFU n00b.......

Uh, I was agreeing with you.

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10290811)
Again, the "he started it" argument is childish. If you're wanting to get at the heart of why there's a lack of civility, it just doesn't cut it.

I'm not trying to get to the heart of anything. I'm reporting on the world as it is.

mr. tegu 12-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

First, I'm literally a semester away from being a psychologist.

What are you doing your dissertation on?

burt 12-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10290862)
Uh, I was agreeing with you.

I don't care!! I just wanted to call ANYONE n00b!!!LMAO

teedubya 12-18-2013 01:51 PM

It is kind of hard to tell that the Chiefs are 11-3 around here instead of 3-11.

htismaqe 12-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 10290824)
Present tense. Are they still here?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640

ChiTown 12-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 10290868)
It is kind of hard to tell that the Chiefs are 11-3 around here instead of 3-11.

/thread over

:LOL:

mr. tegu 12-18-2013 01:52 PM

Has the OP turned this into a " I am leaving forever" thread yet?

burt 12-18-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 10290868)

Felt this way all season.....SMH....

KC native 12-18-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

ROFL and you're trying to diagnose me on a messageboard where you are completely wrong about me being angry.

My wife is a semester away from her masters in psychology. She would laugh at what you're trying to do.

OnTheWarpath15 12-18-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 10290760)
Lack of respect is one thing I am seeing.

For example, if I was arguing with OTWP, Hamas, milkman, or htmas, and if I come to a point where if I disagree with another poster's view point, I would typically just end the debate by saying that "Well, we both can't agree on changing our minds on this debate, so I'm just gonna leave it as that, and let's find something else to discuss about."

I know I had my fair share of disrespect, mostly towards Hootie (mostly warranted) and Clay, which some is warranted and some isn't, and there might be a few strays here and there on some members.

I think what is lost in this mayhem is that the basic rule here is: Attack the post. Not the poster.

Bingo.

I've disagreed with people who the newer folk would say are "on my side" repeatedly over the years.

Hamas and I butted heads regularly.

Mecca and I butted heads regularly.

I don't always agree with some of my best friends IRL on this board - Phobia, Flopnuts, Pestilence, Monty, TinyEvel.

Christ, DJ'sLeftNut and I have been going at it for a day and a half.

You know why it rarely if ever gets ugly?

Because when we discuss ball, we don't just throw shit out there all willy-nilly hoping it sticks. We back up our opinions with facts, stats and evidence.

I can respect someone's opinion when they can back it up.

I think it's hard for me and many other old-timers to respect opinions that are chock full of excuses and whose foundation is built on "I think" or "do you work in the NFL" or "PIOLI!"

htismaqe 12-18-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290864)
I'm not trying to get to the heart of anything. I'm reporting on the world as it is.

Isn't the whole purpose of this thread people trying to figure out "what went wrong"?

patteeu 12-18-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 10290822)
I know of one that I would prefer stay there.

It's probably best if you don't name him or her. That could hurt feelings.

Dayze 12-18-2013 01:54 PM

Pretty Much OTWP.

I've had posts hit pretty hard in the past, but I would 'think' that none of it is personal. I'd sit down and have beers with probably 99% of CP.

...even GoChiefs. :D

burt 12-18-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10290887)
Pretty Much OTWP.

I've had posts hit pretty hard in the past, but I would 'think' that none of it is personal. I'd sit down and have beers with probably 99% of CP.

...even GoChiefs. :D

That crossed the line...

Dayze 12-18-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 10290893)
That crossed the line...

I'd have a beer; he can have his Zima.

DaFace 12-18-2013 01:56 PM

Man...is this sandy vagina week on ChiefsPlanet or something? I apparently didn't get the memo.

As for how things have changed, I don't personally think much about it. There's a natural human tendency to look back at the "good ol' days" fondly and remember all the good stuff, but ignore all the bad stuff. ChiefsPlanet isn't any different.

Mosbonian 12-18-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 10290508)
Big Daddy brings up many good points, but I'm not sure a "cleansing" is an option.

I do think there should be some new rules in place that can help rid us of "undesirables" in the future. Not that there should be additional restrictions on what can and cannot be posted, but what I'd like to see is some restrictions on the back and forth sniping between certain members. Isolated cases are fine, but when it continues and both parties are more interested in following each other around and infecting any thread that suits them, then warnings should be issued. If it continues, then the mod team can force the offenders to ignore each other (is this possible?), disable rep, or in extreme cases institute bannings.

I don't want to take away from the open nature of this forum, but some of the ongoing battles between members have gotten ridiculous.

Nailed it my friend....

Pablo 12-18-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10290895)
Man...is this sandy vagina week on ChiefsPlanet or something? I apparently didn't get the memo.

As for how things have changed, I don't personally think much about it. There's a natural human tendency to look back at the "good ol' days" fondly and remember all the good stuff, but ignore all the bad stuff. ChiefsPlanet isn't any different.

Back when DaFace was a mod...man, things were good back then.

htismaqe 12-18-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

I said this earlier, ****stick. :D

Just Passin' By 12-18-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10290880)
Bingo.

I've disagreed with people who the newer folk would say are "on my side" repeatedly over the years.

Hamas and I butted heads regularly.

Mecca and I butted heads regularly.

I don't always agree with some of my best friends IRL on this board - Phobia, Flopnuts, Pestilence, Monty, TinyEvel.

Christ, DJ'sLeftNut and I have been going at it for a day and a half.

You know why it rarely if ever gets ugly?

Because when we discuss ball, we don't just throw shit out there all willy-nilly hoping it sticks. We back up our opinions with facts, stats and evidence.

I can respect someone's opinion when they can back it up.

I think it's hard for me any many other old-timers to respect opinions that are chock full of excuses and whose foundation is built on "I think" or "do you work in the NFL" or "PIOLI!"

LMAO

You were one of the board's worst offenders during the "Gotta have Sanchez!" era.

DaFace 12-18-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10290901)
Back when DaFace was a mod...man, things were good back then.

Ha. And not really. I'm a pretty strong believer that mods don't (and shouldn't) have a huge impact on the overall culture of a forum.

KC native 12-18-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Hey now, this is a sandy vag thread not one on our cognitive biases.

Katipan 12-18-2013 01:59 PM

Now I miss Mecca :(

Just Passin' By 12-18-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

I suggested this, but I was told that I was wrong and that this place was basically all moonlight and canoes before 2009.

ChiefsCountry 12-18-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10290783)

Okay here is the list from then:

Pioli Zombie troll from Patriots
kcbubb
SensibleChiefsFan LMAO
chiefsfan1963
Hootie started a lot of the shit

My neg rep I gave out from January 2009 to April 2009, was triple what I did from 2004 to January 2009.

Dayze 12-18-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10290913)
I suggested this, but I was told that I was wrong and that this place was basically all moonlight and canoes before 2009.

LMAO
I'm stealing that one for future use, if you don't mind.

FRCDFED 12-18-2013 02:00 PM

I started lurking on this board when I was stationed in Korea in 2000 and was in desperate need of Chiefs news to keep my sanity. I joined some time later but I am familiar with most of the old timers. We have seen many posters come and go over the years and in some cases because of petty differences. In some cases we have lost members to tragedy. Their ideas are immortalized and their memories are alive and well still in the CP mainframe.

I post infrequently; however, I definately enjoy good Chiefs comradarie. I for one, enjoy a good debate. I do not particularly care for the personal attacks that I see some make towards each other here on the board but so be it.

Long live CP!

Mosbonian 12-18-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

You can't ignore the fact that it has turned into a less enjoyable place or act like some of what goes on here is OK. There is some crap that goes on here that shouldn't....and we look the other way because we don't want to actually make people act halfway decent in here.

I agree with something Rausch said in the other thread....people seemed more civil when you knew someone. You met them at the game, they became a face with a voice and you acted better when talking to them.

Now most of this place is just internet personas created by people, who contrary to what they declare, wouldn't be half the POS in person that they pretend to be on the board.

Dartgod 12-18-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10290882)
It's probably best if you don't name him or her. That could hurt feelings.

I don't care about feelings. I'm not naming "it" because if I do, "it" will show up here sure as shit.

Rausch 12-18-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 10290926)
I don't care about names. I'm not naming "it" because if I do, "it" will show up here sure as shit.

First one to quote it gets the negs...

DaFace 12-18-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10290902)
I said this earlier, ****stick. :D

OMG U R SO MEAN!! I'M TELLING THE MODS!!