ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Potential leaked footage from the Deadpool movie (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285313)

-King- 02-15-2016 07:40 PM

I didn't stay for the after credits scene but the animation DURING the credits was kind of funny as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC_Lee 02-15-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12083709)
I didn't stay for the after credits scene but the animation DURING the credits was kind of funny as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quick synopsis of the end credit scene.

Spoiler!

unlurking 02-15-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 12083021)
No

Yeah, I was trying to infer her time with Ajax as her having had her "awakening" (especially on the final battle/tube), but really wouldn't count on it. I wouldn't expect her to be anything more than a side bit in future movies.

Will be very difficult to incorporate her origin and break from DP, as well as introduce Cable and give enough screentime to fan favorites Al/Weaz/Colossus/TNW/Angel. And a lot of people want Dopinder back (me included). And where's Killibrew?

So many great characters, they will have to drop some to introduce Cable, unless they do that at the very end while pointing to a 3rd movie or X-Force movie. Morena was so awesome though. Maybe introduce her disappearance early in the 2nd film, with maybe a short-lived reconnection after she becomes Copycat at the end?

They could go so many different ways, should be fun!

Tribal Warfare 02-15-2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12083032)
The opening credits were hilarious, as was the after credits scene. Reynolds is such an 80's honk, lol.

FBDO 30 year anniversary too

Sure-Oz 02-15-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 12083876)
Yeah, I was trying to infer her time with Ajax as her having had her "awakening" (especially on the final battle/tube), but really wouldn't count on it. I wouldn't expect her to be anything more than a side bit in future movies.

Will be very difficult to incorporate her origin and break from DP, as well as introduce Cable and give enough screentime to fan favorites Al/Weaz/Colossus/TNW/Angel. And a lot of people want Dopinder back (me included). And where's Killibrew?

So many great characters, they will have to drop some to introduce Cable, unless they do that at the very end while pointing to a 3rd movie or X-Force movie. Morena was so awesome though. Maybe introduce her disappearance early in the 2nd film, with maybe a short-lived reconnection after she becomes Copycat at the end?

They could go so many different ways, should be fun!

Agreed...excited about Cable too. The bad guy from Avatar is really wanting the Cable gig bad...I think he'd be a cool match

Tribal Warfare 02-16-2016 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 12084094)
Agreed...excited about Cable too. The bad guy from Avatar is really wanting the Cable gig bad...I think he'd be a cool match

He'll always be known to me as Ike Clanton

KChiefs1 02-16-2016 12:58 AM

Just saw it today. Awesome.

KChiefs1 02-16-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12083709)
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope there wasn't anything after the animated credits because after it stopped & the lights came up we left.

unlurking 02-16-2016 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12084254)
I hope there wasn't anything after the animated credits because after it stopped & the lights came up we left.

Ooops!

unlurking 02-16-2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 12084094)

I might have agreed with Stephen Lang 10 years ago. Not now. He's 63. Need someone who can play Cable for at least a Deadpool sequel and an X-Force movie. Don't think he's the guy now. Also, he's too short at 5'11 to play against RR at 6'2.

I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren. Perfect size at 6'4, and has the right look. He's 58 though, so it still worries me about how long he could play the role. More concerning might be the accent, though a voice coach could help. That Brain Games commercial shows his accent has improved considerably from his Ivan Drago days!

I wouldn't be against an unknown for Cable. Just needs to have the size and a square jaw for the look. Cable is mostly "resting bitchface" when not in battle IMO, so look is easy pretty easy.

Tribal Warfare 02-16-2016 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 12084295)
I might have agreed with Stephen Lang 10 years ago. Not now. He's 63. Need someone who can play Cable for at least a Deadpool sequel and an X-Force movie. Don't think he's the guy now. Also, he's too short at 5'11 to play against RR at 6'2.

I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren. Perfect size at 6'4, and has the right look. He's 58 though, so it still worries me about how long he could play the role. More concerning might be the accent, though a voice coach could help. That Brain Games commercial shows his accent has improved considerably from his Ivan Drago days!

I wouldn't be against an unknown for Cable. Just needs to have the size and a square jaw for the look. Cable is mostly "resting bitchface" when not in battle IMO, so look is easy pretty easy.

Liam Neeson or Bruce Willis could pull it off too

Ebolapox 02-16-2016 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 12082112)
It was really good.

Probably Fox's best movie so far with their xmen movies..

They finally got Colossus right.. I loved all the shit they threw on the past movies and other movies.. Wish pool would of talked to stan..

Should be interesting on how they do the sequel..

Now am I wanting a younger Cable or old fart cable??

It's funny, I was annoyed that they used a different actor for Colossus. It's not like the marvel/fox scarlet witch difference, Fox owns both these... Apparently the actor didn't want to reprise the role but it was distracting for me

Hawk 02-16-2016 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 12084310)
It's funny, I was annoyed that they used a different actor for Colossus. It's not like the marvel/fox scarlet witch difference, Fox owns both these... Apparently the actor didn't want to reprise the role but it was distracting for me

Well they were doing the character entirely in CGI, so the actor said said no. But they were able to make him 7+ feet tall using CGI which is cool.

unlurking 02-16-2016 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 12084343)
Well they were doing the character entirely in CGI, so the actor said said no. But they were able to make him 7+ feet tall using CGI which is cool.

And it was so much better. Considering the first Colossus had what, one or two lines? This one was so much better.

The Franchise 02-16-2016 10:46 AM

The girl who played Negasonic Teenage Warhead.......was strangely attractive.

Beef Supreme 02-16-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Neal McDonough

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ima...06_294_375.jpg

Kiimo 02-16-2016 06:14 PM

Work has been fun today.

Quote:

Dear Team:

We made history this weekend! Stacey and I could not be prouder of each and every one of you. In addition to having the biggest opening weekend EVER for an R-rated movie, DEADPOOL smashed all kinds of records. It is the biggest domestic February debut in industry history, but more importantly, it is the biggest opening weekend ever for 20th Century Fox! This was a true global effort, and it performed at extraordinary levels all over the planet, including in Russia, where it was the biggest opening weekend of any film in history, just one of its many international market achievements.

Our colleagues in production, marketing and distribution each had a unique and extraordinary contribution to this weekend's success. Together you exceeded all expectations and truly raised the bar within the industry. We are grateful for the hard work and countless hours your teams put in. You made us all heroes once again. Thank you.

We wanted to find a way to convey our appreciation to the many people whose talent and hard work resulted in this weekend's remarkable box office success. Please join Stacey and me tonight at 6:00PM in the Commissary for margaritas and chimichangas to celebrate DEADPOOL's success.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

Jim & Stacey

Clyde Frog 02-16-2016 06:22 PM

Best Marvel movie out so far. Nothing from any studio even comes close.

The Franchise 02-16-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 12085559)
Best Marvel movie out so far. Nothing from any studio even comes close.

Which it makes it even more crazy that it was ****ing Fox that did it.

GloucesterChief 02-16-2016 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12085575)
Which it makes it even more crazy that it was ****ing Fox that did it.

They did pretty well with X films with the exception of X-Men 3 and Origins. Fantastic Four.... not so much.

RobBlake 02-17-2016 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 12085544)
Work has been fun today.

you work in the entertainment industry?

why are people hating on Xmen? its a GREAT series. minus the third one

Bowser 02-17-2016 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 12085544)
Work has been fun today.

That's really awesome! I didn't realize you worked for 20th Century Fox, much less on the Deadpool team! Congrats!

Kiimo 02-17-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12086045)

Yeah I do film campaigns. Trailers, TV Spots and all matter of print. I used to work at WB but switched to Fox in November.

Bowser 02-17-2016 01:14 PM

How were the margaritas and chimichangas?

Kiimo 02-17-2016 01:26 PM

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...5.jpg~original
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...8.jpg~original
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...2.jpg~original
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...8.jpg~original

Excellent!!

Bowser 02-17-2016 01:30 PM

Awesome! The Sister Margaret sign and Hello Kitty seal it. LMAO

Kiimo 02-17-2016 01:32 PM

I forgot this

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...h_IMG_2261.jpg

keg in kc 02-17-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 12086739)
Yeah I do film campaigns. Trailers, TV Spots and all matter of print. I used to work at WB but switched to Fox in November.

You guys definitely got that one right. The marketing I mean.

It's going to be entertaining watching Hollywood fail to learn anything from Deadpool' s success. Sadly entertaining.

unlurking 02-17-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 12087334)
You guys definitely got that one right. The marketing I mean.

It's going to be entertaining watching Hollywood fail to learn anything from Deadpool' s success. Sadly entertaining.

Agreed. This has been one of the coolest marketing campaigns I have seen for a movie.

Fantastic job, and the party looks cool too!

Valiant 02-17-2016 07:44 PM

Quote:

I like cable as an older guy, he has always been 50+ to me. They can cgi buff him, but the dude from avatar to me seems perfect. Ron Perlman also.

Valiant 02-17-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 12084310)

To me the new guy killed it with the voice. And from seeing him in person, he was also bigger than the previous two horrible colossus's. Then texture wise the new version looked the most realistic to the comics.

Valiant 02-17-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12086045)

why are people hating on Xmen? its a GREAT series. minus the third one

My problem I found with them now is when I rewatch them, most of them are garbage.

All the originals are horrible, First class is good, and DoFP is okay..
Wolverines are not good, The FF have flat sucked..

Deadpool is the first movie that seems to be on Marvels level, and ticket sales back it..

I hope it the new trend, but I am reading the new/last wolverine movie with Jackman is going for an R rating now to cash in on deadpool. There is only one story that I can imagine that earns that rating. Old man Logan. But they do not have the character rights to most of them.

Fish 02-17-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 12086739)

Well done with Deadpool!

:toast:

Bowser 02-17-2016 08:33 PM

So where are you at in the pic, Kiimosabi?

http://imgur.com/gallery/SPuzbfR

KChiefs1 02-17-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12087745)
So where are you at in the pic, Kiimosabi?

http://imgur.com/gallery/SPuzbfR

Ryan Reynolds seems like a cool dude. I wonder what happened between Scarlett & him?

Fish 02-17-2016 10:17 PM

Wow. So many incredible one liners. I really liked it. Holy shit that's what an R rated movie should be. I agree let's hope the box office success will spark more interest in big budget projects outside of the generic boring ass PG13 "Appeal to Errybody" market.

unlurking 02-17-2016 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 12087673)
I like cable as an older guy, he has always been 50+ to me. They can cgi buff him, but the dude from avatar to me seems perfect. Ron Perlman also.

I'm with you on the old Cable, but not a guy who will be 65 or 66 when the movie comes out. And he HAS to be bigger than Deadpool. Lang is 3" shorter than Reynolds. Cable CANNOT be smaller than Deadpool. He has the look, but he just won't look right next to Reynolds.

RockChalk 02-18-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 12087947)
I'm with you on the old Cable, but not a guy who will be 65 or 66 when the movie comes out. And he HAS to be bigger than Deadpool. Lang is 3" shorter than Reynolds. Cable CANNOT be smaller than Deadpool. He has the look, but he just won't look right next to Reynolds.

They make Tom Cruise seem tall in movies, my guess is they could handle the difference in height if they go with Lang

Nirvana58 02-18-2016 11:23 AM

This show was definitely different. I think it will get better with multiple viewings. So many one liners that I missed probably 1/4 of the jokes because the hit so fast and often. I went in with extremely high expectations so it was extremely hard to live up to those. Overall, I think it was a really fun movie and I plan on buying once released on DVD.

Main gripe about the movie and it is a small one. I wish they would of made more of a difference between Deadpool and Wade Wilson. Deadpool in the comics is pretty much insane. With the experiments, torture, and the healing factor basically drove him off the cliff. I know it would of took away some of the jokes in the before scenes but would of liked if they played up the insanity part.

ThaVirus 02-18-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 12088176)
They make Tom Cruise seem tall in movies, my guess is they could handle the difference in height if they go with Lang

The Rock is like 6'5" and I don't think Vin Diesel is any taller than 6' but the Fast and Furious movies do a good job of making them seem similar in size.

BigRichard 02-18-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12088810)
The Rock is like 6'5" and I don't think Vin Diesel is any taller than 6' but the Fast and Furious movies do a good job of making them seem similar in size.

How about The Rock for the part?

unlurking 02-18-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12088810)

It's not just his height. Cable is a big dude. Lang is shorter and skinny compared to Reynolds. The less FX and platform shoes the better. Lang is a horrible choice.

The Franchise 02-18-2016 05:49 PM

My vote is for Ron Perlman.

Fish 02-18-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12089007)
My vote is for Ron Perlman.

Damn, that would be very fitting now that you mention it. He killed Hellboy. I bet he'd make an awesome scruffy old Cable.

Just Passin' By 02-18-2016 08:00 PM

OK, come Saturday night, Deadpool will have accomplished something that no movie in the last 10 years has done. It will have gotten my family to go to the theater as a group.

Should be interesting...

Fish 02-18-2016 08:11 PM

FYI... Not sure the age of your family, but please know that this is a very hard R rating and I wouldn't recommend any teens under 17. They are enforcing age restrictions in some theaters from what I heard. It's dirty.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/parentalguide

LMAO......

Quote:

Profanity
9/10

About 84 F-words and its derivatives, 3 obscene hand gestures, 21 sexual references, 34 scatological terms, 19 anatomical terms, 8 mild obscenities, name-calling (crazy, weird, stupid, idiot, tool, hooker, mutants, douche-pool, douche, ugly mug, fugly mug, ugly cockroach, maggot), exclamations (shut-up, wow), 2 religious profanities (Goddamn), 9 religious exclamations (e.g. Oh My God, Oh God, God, Jesus, Jesus Christ, I Swear to God)

Fish 02-18-2016 08:26 PM

There's a scene where Deadpool's girlfriend ****s him in the ass with a strapon somewhere around 30 minutes into the movie. Just sayin...... make up your own mind.....

SAUTO 02-18-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12089192)
There's a scene where Deadpool's girlfriend ****s him in the ass with a strapon somewhere around 30 minutes into the movie. Just sayin...... make up your own mind.....

WHAAAAAA? for real?

Fish 02-18-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12089196)
WHAAAAAA? for real?

Yeah... like 20-25 some minutes into it.

Spoiler!

Deberg_1990 02-18-2016 11:14 PM

Loved that opening sequence with the old Juice Newton song. It shouldn't work , but damn it somehow is perfect.

Decent flick. Very funny and Reynolds and Barracin are a really solid team.

Only gripe I have is that the plot was too simple. It was basically 'let's go kill this guy who ****ed Up my face'. That's it

Tribal Warfare 02-18-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 12089451)
Loved that opening sequence with the old Juice Newton song. It shouldn't work , but damn it somehow is perfect.

Decent flick. Very funny and Reynolds and Barracin are a really solid team.

Only gripe I have is that the plot was too simple. It was basically 'let's go kill this guy who ****ed Up my face'. That's it

General plots are simple what makes it great is the detail in how they get from the beginning to the end.

007 02-19-2016 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12089165)
FYI... Not sure the age of your family, but please know that this is a very hard R rating and I wouldn't recommend any teens under 17. They are enforcing age restrictions in some theaters from what I heard. It's dirty.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/parentalguide

LMAO......

Yeah, my 14 year old son is begging me to let him watch it. NO NO NO and NO

ThaVirus 02-19-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 12089529)
Yeah, my 14 year old son is begging me to let him watch it. NO NO NO and NO

Kid hears language worse than this movie at school and I'm sure he imagines/watches much nastier shit too.

BigRichard 02-19-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12089639)
Kid hears language worse than this movie at school and I'm sure he imagines/watches much nastier shit too.

Exactly... I would take my kid... if I had any :D

unlurking 02-19-2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 12089456)
General plots are simple what makes it great is the detail in how they get from the beginning to the end.

This. Deadpool is mostly simple plots, creatively executed by a twisted and complex mind. In the case of Deadpool stories, the plots are just vehicles for the character himself to entertain.

The Franchise 02-19-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 12089456)

I was a fan of how the movie flowed. I was hoping that it wasn't going to be just from beginning to end in a straight line. That shit is boring.

007 02-19-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12089639)
Kid hears language worse than this movie at school and I'm sure he imagines/watches much nastier **** too.

I really get sick of this attitude. Are they exposed to it everyday at school, yeah most likely. Am I going to perpetuate by taking him to movies that glorify it? no.

I monitor my home network so I know what he does and does not look at online. I also know what he deletes.

Kiimo 02-19-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 12087685)
I hope it the new trend, but I am reading the new/last wolverine movie with Jackman is going for an R rating now to cash in on deadpool.

This is actually not true, the decision to make it R was made before Deadpool ever started even tracking well.

Kiimo 02-19-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 12087850)
Ryan Reynolds seems like a cool dude. I wonder what happened between Scarlett & him?

Ha I know this story.

edit: I can't leave you hanging. She's super possessive and jealous and wanted him to be the same way and he's just chill. So she'd do things like show up on his movie sets and punch him in the face in front of people.

First she said this, which is the exact opposite of how he acts...

Quote:

"She added, 'I don't like jealous behavior. I don't mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it's really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity. Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody's going to say they love that.'"
And then later she said this...

Quote:

"Look, I'm with a Frenchman. I think jealousy comes with the territory. But I'd rather be with someone who's a little jealous than someone who's never jealous. There's something a little dead fish about them. A little bit depressing. It may not make sense, but you need to feel it a little."

And it seems that her new love has cranked up the passion in her. "I didn't think I was a jealous person," she said, "until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn't have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn't capable of it or caring that much."

In short, she's coo coo for cocoa puffs.

JD10367 02-19-2016 07:52 PM

Reynolds rebounded with Blake Lively, so he's doing okay.

Saw the film a second time. Still enjoyed it. BUT... I'm not sure how a sequel will feel. The whole fourth-wall and filthy humor stuff were both pretty unique for a superhero film the first time but, like any sequel, I fear it might just seem rehashed and trite. Hope not.

Deberg_1990 02-19-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 12090529)

Saw the film a second time. Still enjoyed it. BUT... I'm not sure how a sequel will feel. The whole fourth-wall and filthy humor stuff were both pretty unique for a superhero film the first time but, like any sequel, I fear it might just seem rehashed and trite. Hope not.

I feel like they caught lightening in a bottle with this. It will be really hard to repeat.

Reynolds put alot of heart and soul into this and it showed.

It would be really sweet if they could get Deadpool into the Avengers Movieverse like he is in the Disney animated shows.

unlurking 02-19-2016 08:43 PM

Quote:

I'd like to see them introduce Deadpool's other personalities, and cut back on the 4th wall breaking a bit. Should help keep it from becoming overused. I find the multiple personalities hilarious, although I know some don't.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...IMA1qeimwq.png

https://creativejamie.files.wordpres...ool-comics.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/.../1419056-6.jpg

And I love this fan art...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2cdfd73498.jpg

RobBlake 02-20-2016 12:48 AM

Deadpool with be AWESOME in the avengers universe on screen.. him and iron man and spiderman would be great.

RobBlake 02-20-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 12090336)
I really get sick of this attitude. Are they exposed to it everyday at school, yeah most likely. Am I going to perpetuate by taking him to movies that glorify it? no.

I monitor my home network so I know what he does and does not look at online. I also know what he deletes.

your kid will thank you for your approach one day

ThaVirus 02-20-2016 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 12090336)
I also know what he deletes.

Im guessing you've got some juicy shit pertaining to this here?

ThaVirus 02-20-2016 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12090833)
your kid will thank you for your approach one day

LMAO

No he won't.

007 02-20-2016 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12090845)
Im guessing you've got some juicy shit pertaining to this here?

surprisingly no. Not that juicy at all. But he is a boy.

007 02-20-2016 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12090846)
LMAO

No he won't.

I have to see it myself first but from the things I hear so far, its not something I'm going to let him see in a theater, if I do let him see it.

Tribal Warfare 02-20-2016 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 12090877)
I have to see it myself first but from the things I hear so far, its not something I'm going to let him see in a theater, if I do let him see it.

Ass&Titties, bitches are naked

crazycoffey 02-20-2016 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 12078056)
It's mother****ing awesome guys, go see it and enjoy.

Saw it yesterday, I concur. I'll have to watch it again because I laughed so hard I know I missed plenty

-King- 02-20-2016 02:17 PM

Quote:

The sequel will probably feel like hangover 2.
Posted via Mobile Device

unlurking 02-20-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12091199)
The sequel will probably feel like hangover 2.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tyourmouth.jpg

Just Passin' By 02-20-2016 08:55 PM

Just got back. A good time was had by all, even those in their late 60's. That'll definitely be another DVD/Blu-ray for the collection.

Sassy Squatch 02-21-2016 05:41 AM

Damn that was a fun time. Colossus was a perfect straight man for Deadpool.

ragedogg69 02-21-2016 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 12089451)

Honestly, I preferred it. I have grown tired with the whole "the fate of the world is in their hands."

Valiant 02-21-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 12087947)

They can just make him bigger, ala Colossus and Apocalypse.

Valiant 02-21-2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 12090357)
This is actually not true, the decision to make it R was made before Deadpool ever started even tracking well.

I would love to see a news article link before Deadpool success.

Sorce 02-21-2016 03:49 PM

Apparently Kevin Nash wants to play Cable.
http://i.imgur.com/jpzVKIX.jpg

Bowser 02-21-2016 03:50 PM

Huh. He fits the mold physically, for sure.

Valiant 02-21-2016 04:15 PM

The problem with Nash is his acting is so bad they would need to dub him.