ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** OFFICIAL College Football Week 12 Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266613)

the Talking Can 11-17-2012 10:49 PM

looks like barkley may be injured...clears the way for ND

KC_Connection 11-17-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9127228)
'Bama will run it right down ND's throat.

Pretty much. I can't imagine it would be all that competitive really, but if ND wins next week (and they should...USC is a shitshow right now), it's going to happen.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-17-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9127188)
The ND defense is good enough to stop Alabama's average offense. So tell me how they will be "embarrassed"? Haters gonna hate.

ND's defense is way beyond good enough to do that. ND's defense is holy shit elite.

ImAWalkingCorpse 11-17-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9127223)
No...for suggesting that the SEC was the best conference in football and that Alabama was still good enough to be in the NC game even with the loss.

Why in the hell would you care about Alabama if you are a KU fan?

tk13 11-17-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9127241)
ND's defense is way beyond good enough to do that. ND's defense is holy shit elite.

Plus, Alabama's defense is complete garbage, of course. They probably don't even belong on the field with Notre Dame.

Coach 11-17-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9127196)
It hurts, but I would rather be outted now than in the NC game.

Oh it hurts, no question about it, but unfortunately, some sniviling ****s have to kick a man when they're already down.

I expected better, but then again, maybe I was asking too much.

If this NC turns out to be another SEC/SEC match up, I will not be watching it at all.

LoneWolf 11-17-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9127207)
I don't hate anything about ND because I simply do not care about that program. What I see is an average football team that is highly overrated.

'Bama has elite line play and excellent RBs, which should be more than enough to put ND away, since I don't think the Irish will have much offensive success.

Notre Dame has the number one defense in the country in several categories. They aren't getting "embarrased" by anybody. Their defense will keep them in any game.

I'm interested in why you think Notre Dame is overrated. Is it the win against Stanford (who just knocked off Oregon on the road), the win against Oklahoma at Oklahoma, or the win against Michigan or Michigan State? The Irish's schedule stacks up against any team in the country.

Rally sons of Notre Dame, Onward to Victory!!

Titty Meat 11-17-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9127249)
Oh it hurts, no question about it, but unfortunately, some sniviling ****s have to kick a man when they're already down.

If this NC turns out to be another SEC/SEC match up, I will not be watching it at all.

Yes because we all know if it were any other team Saul or K-Stater wouldn't be in there saying shit.

Setsuna 11-17-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9127138)
wow

stanford wins

SEC is back....holy crap mark richt has a shot...lmao

He most certainly does not.

KC_Connection 11-17-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 9127246)
Why in the hell would you care about Alabama if you are a KU fan?

Because I respect good football and like to see deserving teams play for the national championship as opposed to mediocre ones from lesser conferences.

Titty Meat 11-17-2012 10:54 PM

Alabama will still have to beat Georgia

Chiefs Pantalones 11-17-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127248)
Plus, Alabama's defense is complete garbage, of course. They probably don't even belong on the field with Notre Dame.

I didn't say that. It's gonna be a dog fight. I can't wait to see it.

notorious 11-17-2012 10:55 PM

LOL, grown adults arguing about 18-22 year old kids on teams in which we have no control over.

Get a grip people.

tk13 11-17-2012 10:55 PM

I'd give Georgia better odds to beat Alabama than Notre Dame. I wouldn't favor Georgia but they can put points on the board.

It is hard to pick Richt over Saban though.

KC_Connection 11-17-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9127249)

Nobody's kicking anybody when they're down (I feel bad that the team choked on Snyder at a horrible time), you're just interpreting it that way because you're pissed off about the game.

An SEC/SEC matchup would probably be far more competitive than a SEC/ND game so I'm not sure why you feel that way.