ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Flopnuts Fatties Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262790)

morphius 09-06-2012 06:23 PM

tweaked my back over the weekend, it is just starting to feel better today. Still not sure what I did.

Ceej 09-06-2012 07:10 PM

So I own a Foreman.

Getting chickened out.

Any other smart, healthier recommendations??

Saulbadguy 09-06-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8884595)
So I own a Foreman.

Getting chickened out.

Any other smart, healthier recommendations??

Use a real grill.

Ceej 09-06-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8884613)
Use a real grill.

Makes sense.

If I could at my apartment, sir.

Saulbadguy 09-06-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8884623)
Makes sense.

If I could at my apartment, sir.

Pork tenderloin.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-07-2012 06:21 PM

So, were you guys like, angry during your induction? My wife and I both have been agitated as a mother****er the last few days. Is that normal? I don't remember hearing about that. Also, this has been going on for a week. It needs to go away. I think today was better, and I think I'm coming out of it, but the agitation is an agitation. :)

bevischief 09-08-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8886978)
So, were you guys like, angry during your induction? My wife and I both have been agitated as a mother****er the last few days. Is that normal? I don't remember hearing about that. Also, this has been going on for a week. It needs to go away. I think today was better, and I think I'm coming out of it, but the agitation is an agitation. :)

I was tried as hell during my first week my but I had training that week. But sounds normal. It sucks for about a week but you will be thank full long term.

Buck 09-08-2012 02:20 AM

Hey Flop, if you're still feeling the ketoflu, drink some boullion. It's supposed to help.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-08-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8887689)
Hey Flop, if you're still feeling the ketoflu, drink some boullion. It's supposed to help.

Seriously?

phisherman 09-08-2012 05:20 AM

Powell Gardens 5k today. My first entered race. I've already ran over 5k twice this week to feel out the distance, but this is my first foray into organized running.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-08-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 8887720)
Powell Gardens 5k today. My first entered race. I've already ran over 5k twice this week to feel out the distance, but this is my first foray into organized running.

Enjoy it! It's a great feeling when you cross that finish line. There are pictures on this site somewhere of me completing my first one. Ran the whole thing. That was my goal. No walking. Have a blast, man.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-08-2012 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8887674)
I was tried as hell during my first week my but I had training that week. But sounds normal. It sucks for about a week but you will be thank full long term.

Awesome. I should be coming out right about now. I don't miss bread, pasta, or even pizza believe it or not. I couldn't understand the agitation, because there are zero cravings. I just want to be able to exercise and feel good about it. I'm trying something new today. I want to start exercising twice a day, so this morning I'm not going. I'm going to go tonight and build into doing it twice that way. I've always loathed evening exercise.

bevischief 09-08-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8887722)
Awesome. I should be coming out right about now. I don't miss bread, pasta, or even pizza believe it or not. I couldn't understand the agitation, because there are zero cravings. I just want to be able to exercise and feel good about it. I'm trying something new today. I want to start exercising twice a day, so this morning I'm not going. I'm going to go tonight and build into doing it twice that way. I've always loathed evening exercise.

While I was where you are at stage I avoided bread, pasta, pizza like the plague now only once in while do I eat it. Like it has been said before this is a life style change. Change is hard but worth it. For me evening exercise I bought a stationary bike and either watched TV or played video games for about an hour while I did it.

Ceej 09-08-2012 08:48 AM

I'm on the cusp on finally getting under 280. Three lbs to go.

Down 13 lbs from my original total (before the FB group was created).

bevischief 09-08-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8887887)
I'm on the cusp on finally getting under 280. Three lbs to go.

Down 13 lbs from my original total (before the FB group was created).

Keep it up you are almost there!!!!!!!!!!