ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

Tribal Warfare 12-11-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9199102)
I can see it happening but I feel its unlikely.

At same time if Bray does an excellent job with his interviews, and because of Wilson's injury history I believe Bray could move ahead him also if they are concerned with this.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-11-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9199142)
At same time if Bray does an excellent job with his interviews, and because of Wilson's injury history I believe Bray could move ahead him also if they are concerned with this.

Why the **** do people keep bringing up his "injury history" as if he is always hurt.

The guy had ONE ****ING CONCUSSION.

JFC

Tribal Warfare 12-11-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9199185)
Why the **** do people keep bringing up his "injury history" as if he is always hurt.

The guy had ONE ****ING CONCUSSION.

JFC

Any injury that causes a player to miss games should be scrutinized, because if he gets hit like that again it will have residual effects down the road. Plus, he's been pounded on this year which is worrisome.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-11-2012 07:58 AM

Thy Whisperer hath spoken

Mr_Tomahawk 12-11-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9199191)
Any injury that causes a player to miss games should be scrutinized, because if he gets hit like that again it will have residual effects down the road. Plus, he's been pounded on this year which is worrisome.

RG3 has suffered from a concussion and just hyperextended his knee. The Redskins would be smart to try to trade him.

Tribal Warfare 12-11-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9199202)
RG3 has suffered from a concussion and just hyperextended his knee. The Redskins would be smart to try to trade him.

If he had all that shit happen before he was drafted it would've dropped his draft stock

htismaqe 12-11-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9199117)
Well none are worth the top pick in the draft. If the Chiefs didn't need a QB in the worst way, many here would see it that way too. In reality, its not as costly to miss on one these daus with the new collective bargaining agreement so now is tbhe time to reach for one.

Probably true.

O.city 12-11-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9199248)
Probably true.

Not really. Not true at all actually.

People are so blinded by Luck and RGIII that they can't correctly view this class.

Tribal Warfare 12-11-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9199391)

People are so blinded by Luck and RGIII that they can't correctly view this class.

Cam Newton would've been shit on and ripped a part by draft analysts if this was the year he came up.

Chiefnj2 12-11-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9199142)

Doesn't Bray have a lengthier injury history?

suds79 12-11-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9199210)
If he had all that shit happen before he was drafted it would've dropped his draft stock

True.

I'm much less concerned about Tyler Wilson's future health wise than I would be if our team had RG3.

In other words, certainly worth noting about Wilson. But I don't think it's a major issue.

Tribal Warfare 12-11-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9199401)
Doesn't Bray have a lengthier injury history?

I recall he had thumb surgery of note, but that's it.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-11-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

:clap:

htismaqe 12-11-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

I said "probably" true.

While I don't agree that there are ZERO QBs worth the #1 overall pick, all of the QBs in this class have question marks.

The part that is absolutely true is regarding the CBA. If there ever was a time to "reach" for a QB, it's now.

O.city 12-11-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9199422)
I said "probably" true.

While I don't agree that there are ZERO QBs worth the #1 overall pick, all of the QBs in this class have question marks.

The part that is absolutely true is regarding the CBA. If there ever was a time to "reach" for a QB, it's now.

But really, even with the old CBA, was it ever bad to " reach" for a QB?

If you don't/didn't have one, you likely still weren't going anywhere. I know the financial part was alot bigger.