ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 09:39 PM

Dolphins fans hate Sean Smith.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/show...ght=sean+smith

Quote:

Originally Posted by DefensiveEnd76 (Post 1064590167)
Maybe $240.00 guaranteed. That is all he's worth

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strangeworld (Post 1064590152)
Dear god let him walk.... He is a loser through and through.

Ireland's folly

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispepper (Post 1064590111)
lol move on Sean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwahLah (Post 1064590025)
Only ones who will be laughing are us when we find out which team takes the trash out for us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRA (Post 1064526491)
WOW!!! I was wondering if anyone else but me was going to EVER say it.

sean smith needs to be the first guy OUT the door at seasons end. he cant cover. he is lazy and and makes randy moss's "plays off" look like a 40 year career with no missed games.

he is slow to react, cant turn his hips, loses track of the ball, gets burned on slants and doesnt seem to have any real "feel" for the game.

i hear all this "sean smith needs to have his pay cut or threaten to let him go". WHY? i agree with him making FAR less money, but, on another team. HE CANT PLAY, so what good is a pay cut. cut out the liability.

nolan carroll is awful. but, he is a glorified walk on and wasnt supposed to be anything eye popping. and, he makes no real football money. SMITH MAKES A TON and will want even more. his play to salary ratio is hideous!!

smith gone is the SECOND move i want to see at seasons end. FIRST is ireland getting the boot in the arse. then smith/carroll being allowed to do whatever, as long as its not in a finz uni.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBay Fin Fan (Post 1064599231)
Absolutely not. He was in his contract year and still played as soft as a baby's bottom. What will he do when you give him 20 million. He and VD will tweet and get hack all day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LANGER72 (Post 1064599204)
You could set Smith out by the curb with the trash. No one would claim him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan (Post 1064599128)
I won't be at ease until another team signs this bum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain (Post 1064599410)
We should've franchised Smith because there's no one in free agency or the draft that can give 10-15 yard cushions on every single play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCall13 (Post 1064590200)
Damn, what does this guy think he has done to think he has earned this type of pay day? It's seriously laughable that he (and his agent) have the sack to start negotiations at such a high number given his inconsistent and very average play. What a bad joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by djavelin (Post 1064599686)
My mom can catch better than smith. And she can tackle better. Smith has nothing to show he is worth that.
I really liked ss and vd. Both are used up in Miami. I have seen enough of play 3 solid games and then **** your pants smith.
We had scrubs off the street that did just as good as smith. Time to get some real corners. Guys that have chip on their shoulder.
Play tough,aggressive ball. I want guys that go get the ball not wait for it to cuddle into your hands. Bye bye. Sean.

Mother****erJones 03-08-2013 09:39 PM

Carson Palmer for nothing

Mr_Tomahawk 03-08-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9478336)
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Late Friday no-life poll question: Would you rather have Alex Smith for 2 2nd-round picks or Carson Palmer for nothing?

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Best poll-question answer. RT @Ldagnon11 I'd rather have 2 bags of chips and Akili Smith than Alex Smith.

beach tribe 03-08-2013 10:02 PM

Man it would be awesome if Allen turns out to be an above average T which many scouts thought he would be.
The answer would have been picked by Pioli but as a freaking G.
So we would have lost Albert used our first pick on a LT and never would have had to sign Winstons bitch ass had pioli just not tried to be the smartest guy in the room.

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 10:03 PM

Wow.

Quote:

Any solid corner in FA and the Draft is an upgrade over that bum. We have plenty of money and picks for upgrades this year. This team wasn't going anywhere with him starting anyway.
Quote:

No care.

Only receiver I've ever seen him "lockdown" is Chad Johnson...and that was during practice.
Quote:

smith was good the first quarter of the season...aided by andre johnson in week 1 having his knee scoped by the way like a week prior...after the first quarter it was pretty much all downhill...got used by the rams sorry wrs the colts game was a disaster and just repeately gets beat by guys if he was the player he says he is he should shut down...

he locked up a washed up chad johnson in the preseason...a guy who had nothing left

later...

Hammock Parties 03-08-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9478394)
Man it would be awesome if Allen turns out to be an above average T which many scouts thought he would be.
The answer would have been picked by ***** but as a freaking G.
So we would have lost Albert used our first pick on a LT and never would have had to sign Winstons bitch ass had ***** just not tried to be the smartest guy in the room.

It would be awesome simply because it would be the first time a Pioli second-round pick ever amounted to jack shit.

Cassel...garbage.

McCluster...garbage.

Hudson...broken.

Allen...hope?

Mother****erJones 03-08-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9478398)
It would be awesome simply because it would be the first time a ***** second-round pick ever amounted to jack shit.

Cassel...garbage.

McCluster...garbage.

Hudson...broken.

Allen...hope?

Ur cherry picking the Chiefs, other 2nd rds have been good

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9478401)
Ur cherry picking the Chiefs, other 2nd rds have been good

Seriously, not really. It's pretty sad.

beach tribe 03-08-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9478398)
It would be awesome simply because it would be the first time a ***** second-round pick ever amounted to jack shit.

Cassel...garbage.

McCluster...garbage.

Hudson...broken.

Allen...hope?

I'm actually holding out hope that Hudson comes back strong and have a feeling that it could actually be the same deal. Maybe we need to put Hudson at G where he looked like a blue chipper and get an actual center.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9478411)
I'm actually holding out hope that Hudson comes back strong and have a feeling that it could actually be the same deal. Maybe we need to put Hudson at G where he looked like a blue chipper and get an actual center.

Exactly

beach tribe 03-08-2013 10:21 PM

Amazing how Pioli made two seemingly solid OL picks with his 2nf rounders.......and then changed their positions. What a genius.

beach tribe 03-08-2013 10:24 PM

And its really going to be funny when the new regime puts them back at their natural positions and gets their original value back.....fingers crossed.

ThankYouBasedGod 03-08-2013 11:11 PM

Yep, you guys are drafting Jokel

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
And after today's Pro Day at Texas A & M, scouts believe it's hard to imagine the Chiefs bypassing OT Luke Joeckel with No. 1 overall pick.

Mav 03-08-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9477919)
That's not me, that's ASF you hear screaming all the time from getting rammed by the antifreeze soaked deer antlers.

I wasnt even here, and actually have been on my best behavior today.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9477928)
You shouldn't. I'm not the one spewing rainbows and unicorn glitter about Alex Smiff. He is what he is, and come Tuesday, he is a Chief.

God, I really wish i could run stupid people over with my car.

And exactly what is he? Hes a game manager, who does his best work off the field, and doesnt turn the ball over. RAINBOWS, AND UNICORN GLITTER BABY....

Whooooo. FFS.

RealSNR 03-08-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThankYouBasedGod (Post 9478652)
Yep, you guys are drafting Jokel

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
And after today's Pro Day at Texas A & M, scouts believe it's hard to imagine the Chiefs bypassing OT Luke Joeckel with No. 1 overall pick.

Yup. We're taking Russell Okung and Aaron Curry.