ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** OFFICIAL College Football Week 12 Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266613)

LoneWolf 11-17-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9127226)
It must be nice to dream.

You are a complete ****ing douchebag. I have never said Notre Dame would beat Alabama. I have only stated that Notre Dame's defense is good enough to stop Alabama's offense and keep them in any game they play in. That has been proven throughout this season. Alabama has played exactly two elite teams and didn't look good in either game. They are a good football team, but they aren't head and shoulders above Notre Dame.

KC_Connection 11-17-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127275)
I'd give Georgia better odds to beat Alabama than Notre Dame. I wouldn't favor Georgia but they can put points on the board.

It is hard to pick Richt over Saban though.

As it stands, though, isn't Georgia is going to be playing Alabama for the right to get in the NC game?

notorious 11-17-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9127290)
You are a complete ****ing douchebag. I have never said Notre Dame would beat Alabama. I have only stated that Notre Dame's defense is good enough to stop Alabama's offense and keep them in any game they play in. That has been proven throughout this season. Alabama has played exactly two elite teams and didn't look good in either game. They are a good football team, but they aren't head and shoulders above Notre Dame.

I am not saying anything. I thought OU would pound ND and I was flat out wrong.

I am not touching any of this with a 10 foot pole. LMAO

tk13 11-17-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9127292)
As it stands, though, isn't Georgia is going to be playing Alabama for the right to get in the NC game?

Yes. That's my point. Of Alabama's remaining obstacles to a title... I'd probably say it's more likely they lose to Georgia and not get there than lose to ND in the title game.

notorious 11-17-2012 11:00 PM

I can see KSU imploding at home to Texas and OU winning the 12 once again. :facepalm:

Setsuna 11-17-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9127188)
The ND defense is good enough to stop Alabama's average offense. So tell me how they will be "embarrassed"? Haters gonna hate.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

WHAT THE ****? That vaunted ND defense almost let Pittsburgh, BYU, and Purdue beat them. STFU prick.

KC_Connection 11-17-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9127290)

As I said, it must be nice to dream. I don't think anybody legitimately believes ND will beat Alabama right now except ND fans.

BTW, you spent all of last week telling me the SEC wasn't the best conference in the country by far. Do you really still believe that?

KC_Connection 11-17-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127297)
Yes. That's my point. Of Alabama's remaining obstacles to a title... I'd probably say it's more likely they lose to Georgia and not get there than lose to ND in the title game.

Oh, yeah, I agree.

tk13 11-17-2012 11:01 PM

I agree Alabama's not the most dominant team they've had in recent years.

But at the same time, Notre Dame should have lost to a Pittsburgh team that got whipped by Youngstown State. So everybody has their moments.

Setsuna 11-17-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127310)
I agree Alabama's not the most dominant team they've had in recent years.

But at the same time, Notre Dame should have lost to a Pittsburgh team that got slaughtered by Youngstown State. So everybody has their moments.

Don't bring facts into this! LoneWolf and Pesty can finally :whackit: to their team and have gone full reerun.

LoneWolf 11-17-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9127302)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

WHAT THE ****? That vaunted ND defense almost let Pittsburgh, BYU, and Purdue beat them. STFU prick.

The defense had nothing to do with it you moron. Do you even watch the games? Notre Dame is playing with a redshirt Freshman QB who has made plenty of mistakes that have kept teams in games. There is no denying that ND's defense is one of the best in the country. The stats and the eye test both attest to this.

You calling me a prick is almost as insulting as if Mark Mangino called me fat.

tk13 11-17-2012 11:06 PM

Look on the bright side. If Ohio State didn't get in so much trouble... we could be looking at a Notre Dame/Ohio State title game right now. This board would love that. LMAO

KC_Connection 11-17-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127329)
Look on the bright side. If Ohio State didn't get in so much trouble... we could be looking at a Notre Dame/Ohio State title game right now. This board would love that. LMAO

Yikes.

notorious 11-17-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127329)

Oh JFC.

Coach 11-17-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9127283)
Nobody's kicking anybody when they're down (I feel bad that the team choked on Snyder at a horrible time), you're just interpreting it that way because you're pissed off about the game.

An SEC/SEC matchup would probably be far more competitive than a SEC/ND game so I'm not sure why you feel that way.

Number one, let me apologize to you personally on here that I was attacking the "wrong" person. You were not the intended target, as I realized the user name had me mixed up. So my bad.

Numbe two, the SEC/SEC matchup last year was a awful snoozer game last year, and I was not interested in seeing the SEC/SEC matchup. Sorry, if you don't win your conference championship game, you shouldn't be in. Just how I feel.