ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

Kraus 11-17-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6270301)
Have you done much of the Spec Ops yet?

Only a couple. I think I have 29 stars or something like that. A buddy and I got 3 stars on most of the easiest ones in the first two categories.

Mr. Plow 11-17-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6270309)
I did last night. Just some of the Alpha stuff.

If you want to do some of the co-op stuff, I am down.

Yeah....that would be cool. I've got like 18 stars and only 2-3 three star ones done, so I've got a ways to go.

I sent you an invite last night to play some with CJizzles & me, but you never joined up. I felt hurt and cried myself to sleep last night.

Mr. Plow 11-17-2009 01:33 PM

Maybe this weekend we can get a group together and whoop some n00b ass.

Kraus 11-17-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6270326)
Maybe this weekend we can get a group together and whoop some n00b ass.

How about Saturday morning, or anytime before 2 p.m.? Private COD games are incredibly fun, especially if you play an all knifing game like we did with COD4.

Buck 11-17-2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6270322)
Yeah....that would be cool. I've got like 18 stars and only 2-3 three star ones done, so I've got a ways to go.

I sent you an invite last night to play some with CJizzles & me, but you never joined up. I felt hurt and cried myself to sleep last night.

Yeah I was in a session and after the game finished I went to click on your name to choose "Join Session in Progress" but that was not one of the options.

Mr. Plow 11-17-2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6270335)
How about Saturday morning, or anytime before 2 p.m.? Private COD games are incredibly fun, especially if you play an all knifing game like we did with COD4.

I think that would work.

Buck 11-17-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 6270335)

What about an all Riot Shield game (w/ throwing knifes allowed)?

Sadly, I'll be MW2'less all weekend.

Going to Denver to watch the Chargers beat the Broncos.

TrickyNicky 11-17-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6270365)
What about an all Riot Shield game (w/ throwing knifes allowed)?

Sadly, I'll be MW2'less all weekend.

Going to Denver to watch the Chargers beat the Broncos.

I played with a guy where all he did was bull rush with the riot shield and throw his knife. He was 1:1 kdr so it was actually pretty effective and funny.

Mr. Plow 11-17-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 6270394)
I played with a guy where all he did was bull rush with the riot shield and throw his knife. He was 1:1 kdr so it was actually pretty effective and funny.

I both hate and enjoy the riot shield. It's fun to use for a life or two in a match, but I hate trying to kill the guys. I guess it's not really killing the guys that I hate because all I do is flash bang them then run around them and knife them. Typically what happens though is I get shot from behind right before or after I knife them.

Pants 11-17-2009 02:13 PM

I tried to join up with you guys last night, Plow, talked to CJ for a second, I guess he just got the game and you guys were doing straight up TDM? Also, my lag issue went away yesterday (maybe Comcast was doing maintenance on Sunday or something) and wow, you realize how much you take no lag for granted... it was like a breath of fresh of air.

Kraus, do you play Hardcore at all? For some reason, I just can't stand playing regular anything. I love the tactical aspect of Hardcore, ESPECIALLY, if there's any semblance of teamwork involved.

Mr. Plow 11-17-2009 02:22 PM

I don't play hardcore much because I rarely play with anything other than randoms - but if we had a team together, I'd be down. I don't worry about communicating much in regular TDM.

Pants 11-17-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6270507)
I don't play hardcore much because I rarely play with anything other than randoms - but if we had a team together, I'd be down. I don't worry about communicating much in regular TDM.

Yeah, all I do is pug around... I still prefer Hardcore only. Oh well.

Mr. Plow 11-17-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6270513)
Yeah, all I do is pug around... I still prefer Hardcore only. Oh well.

We'll get some HCTDM in. Or HC anything for that matter. Might be a nice change of pace for me.

Buck 11-17-2009 02:47 PM

Hardcore FTW.

Haven't played in on MW2 yet, but I loved it on COD4.

Please tell me you cant have painkiller on Hardcore.

I hate emptying an entire Magazine from my SCAR-H into someone and they don't die.

Pants 11-17-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6270625)
Hardcore FTW.

Haven't played in on MW2 yet, but I loved it on COD4.

Please tell me you cant have painkiller on Hardcore.

I hate emptying an entire Magazine from my SCAR-H into someone and they don't die.

You can, but it's not as bad as regular.

What's worse is that team kills actually count as deaths now (so if you get shot by your teammate, you get a death on your record) and there is STILL no way to kick the dumbshit killing his teammates. Thankfully, though, I haven't seen too much rampant TKing so far.