ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Hammock Parties 03-21-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9517550)
says the same guy who said he knows more about alex smith than 49er fans.......Cute.....

I never said that.

I know enough to know what he's capable of and what he is.

That's no "general."

He's a little drummer boy.

Ming the Merciless 03-21-2013 12:40 AM

Let me get this right...

You are a browns fan who fanatically follows Alex Smith not because he is a good player but because you like his personality?
That about sum it up?

Mav 03-21-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9517558)
Let me get this right...

You are a browns fan who fanatically follows Alex Smith not because he is a good player but because you like his personality?
That about sum it up?

do you know anything about alex smith, other than the stuff that he does or doesnt do on the field?

Is it not okay just to like a guy because hes a resilient guy, who has been through hell and back in the nfl, remained a professional and all around good guy, and just being happy for the guy that he finally found some success even if it was minimal?

Hes rudy. Hes hard as hell not to root for. Not for you, obviously, you guys havent watched him, nor cared about him for 8 years.

Mav 03-21-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9517555)
I never said that.

I know enough to know what he's capable of and what he is.

That's no "general."

He's a little drummer boy.

clearly you were never in the service.

Ming the Merciless 03-21-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9517565)
do you know anything about alex smith, other than the stuff that he does or doesnt do on the field?

Is it not okay just to like a guy because hes a resilient guy, who has been through hell and back in the nfl, remained a professional and all around good guy, and just being happy for the guy that he finally found some success even if it was minimal?

Hes rudy. Hes hard as hell not to root for. Not for you, obviously, you guys havent watched him, nor cared about him for 8 years.

I'm going to wipe the sniveling tears from your post and call that "response " a yes?

Ming the Merciless 03-21-2013 12:47 AM

Alex Smith fan should be renamed to Alex smith's mom

Mav 03-21-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9517570)
I'm going to wipe the sniveling tears from your post and call that "response " a yes?

lol.....

Mav 03-21-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9517572)
Alex Smith fan should be renamed to Alex smith's mom

not sure if you are aware, im a dude, married to a woman......clear now chess boy hehe.

Snoop- Dude

Snoopette- My wife

Pawnmower- my Bitch!!!! :)

philfree 03-21-2013 12:51 AM

Just for fun.

He makes every throw....Uh..he's not Cassel. H's never won a SB though but he he has won a playoff game. LOL

I think we should draft Geno on top of Alex but Alex is way better than Asstassle.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AbuBBgfqjiU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mav 03-21-2013 12:56 AM

if you look at the throw at the 2:15 mark, thats from the NFCCG where every claims alex smith played like ass cheeks...

Ming the Merciless 03-21-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9517579)
not sure if you are aware, im a dude, married to a woman......clear now chess boy hehe.

Snoop- Dude

Snoopette- My wife!! :)

Yes, wow, you really proved it to me....what was I ever thinking to doubt you had a penis, balls, shaft, Adams apple and/or prostate

No questions remain, you are 100% man, snoop

Mav 03-21-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9517583)
Yes, wow, you really proved it to me....what was I ever thinking to doubt you had a penis, balls, shaft, Adams apple and/or prostate

No questions remain, you are 100% man, snoop

whew, glad we cleared that up.....:harumph:

Bosie 03-21-2013 01:40 AM

this sucks. We basically traded away a good pick for a game manager AT BEST. smdh

ratchet 03-21-2013 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9517565)

I actually think he's better than average. Yes, he's a great guy and has been through the worst situations and treated like crap. Yes, all that makes him easy to root for but on top of that he's a really good qb imo and that's in the end what makes him easy to root for. He's a good guy and heavily underrated.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-21-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9517580)
Just for fun.

He makes every throw....Uh..he's not Cassel. H's never won a SB though but he he has won a playoff game. LOL

I think we should draft Geno on top of Alex but Alex is way better than Asstassle.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AbuBBgfqjiU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The first minute of this video starts off with some great long balls. From there you'll fiind some good, average, and terrible throws where his receivers bail him out. All in all though, he throws a better ball than I thought. This guy is going to get the job done at QB. Not spectacularly. Not franchise QB level, but serviceable. Andy Reid isn't going to hurt him, that's for sure.