ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

Fish 01-24-2013 09:23 AM

Jesus ****ing Christ, this is the most pathetic piece of shit thread I've ever read here. What the **** is the matter with you drama whore dumbasses? Buncha damn squabbling teen girls with this bullshit.

ChiefsCountry 01-24-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9346938)
ROFL We indeed had a chat.

You have replaced me as the #1 on his shit list now. :clap:

AussieChiefsFan 01-24-2013 09:27 AM

LMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9346961)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-24-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9346962)
Jesus ****ing Christ, this is the most pathetic piece of shit thread I've ever read here. What the **** is the matter with you drama whore dumbasses? Buncha damn squabbling teen girls with this bullshit.

I'm ashamed to admit I'm part of it at this point. :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9346969)
You have replaced me as the #1 on his shit list now. :clap:

I think you're right. I should've just went back to bed this morning...

ChiefsCountry 01-24-2013 09:34 AM

Look at this jewel from last year:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=241
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck
Rep? Who gives a **** about rep. It's the same mob always giving me the negative rep. Mostly you and Sorter. I wonder why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Clearly, you do because you're addicted to it, even though your rep has ZERO effect.

JFC, you are REALLY stupid.

Oh, and you're wrong, BTW. Red Rep is handy because it's an indicator dumbasses.

Good job, BlackBob.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck
Red rep the **** out of me. I don't care. I guess I could be a puss like whitlock or dave and deactivate it but it really doesn't bother me. What does it really mean?

I know when i give rep it comes out gray. I just try and keep the bullshit out of the threads pegboy.

Sassy Squatch 01-24-2013 09:34 AM

Ah well. Cant deny he has some serious entertainment value. Kind of like a carnival of short bus rejects.

AussieChiefsFan 01-24-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9347000)

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 01-24-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9347002)
Ah well. Cant deny he has some serious entertainment value. Kind of like a carnival of short bus rejects.

That's pretty much why I don't want to ban him. He makes for a little harder work, but the consistancy of that dude drives up the entertainment value of the site. To a certain point...then it just grates like nails on a chalk board.

Sometimes just being dumb is good trolling.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9347000)

WHOA.

He referred to them as a "mob".

He's prescient.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!

Dave Lane 01-24-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9346858)
Let's be completely honest here. When I started posting, you had about 200 posts. When I drew the heat, you jumped on the "kick him when he's down" bandwagon and 90% of your first 2,000 posts were stupid gifs. You are the most overrated poster here imo and your general lack of football knowledge is obvious to me. You are just another "run of mill" poster who puts people down, jumps on the bandwagon, and lashes out with name calling when you don't understand a concept or don't like an opinion.

You are weak and are the definition of the "Mob Squad." Like the rest of them, you are consumed by rep.

I am putting you on ignore to.

Oh **** here we go again...

bunger 01-24-2013 10:19 AM

A week ago ,or there about,I knew this thread would"pop"up.

Due to:"Attack of the noobs"thread.

See the semblance?

Juveniles should be allowed to post only in the "juvenile"thread..
Oh my,when will some people grow up?

DJ's left nut 01-24-2013 10:29 AM

HEY! I'M IN A THREAD!

I hadn't checked this thing because I figured it was just a bitchy noob thread. I was surprised to see it was still here this morning so I figured I'd give it a peek.

Yup - bitchy noob thread. But it's a bitchy noob thread with some amateur sleuthin'....I like it!

I'm sure there has been some high-quality menstruating in here, but I'm not sifting through 500 posts to find it. To whatever degree I have offended people...I don't really give a shit.

Carry on.

Phobia 01-24-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9346858)
Let's be completely honest here. When I started posting, you had about 200 posts. When I drew the heat, you jumped on the "kick him when he's down" bandwagon and 90% of your first 2,000 posts were stupid gifs. You are the most overrated poster here imo and your general lack of football knowledge is obvious to me. You are just another "run of mill" poster who puts people down, jumps on the bandwagon, and lashes out with name calling when you don't understand a concept or don't like an opinion.

You are weak and are the definition of the "Mob Squad." Like the rest of them, you are consumed by rep.

I am putting you on ignore to.

The difference is that Sorter has a sense of humor and can adapt to the social dynamic of the board. You get a kick out of rubbing people the wrong way for some reason. It would be one thing if you were calling out idiots but you've targeted well-respected regulars in this community. That's no way to blend into the community. I don't think you really want to be accepted at all. You enjoy the attention too much.

tooge 01-24-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9345984)
Haters gonna hate. How exactly am I a coat tailor?...right or wrong, I generate my own opinions and have the balls to stick to them.

you alter coats I guess.

BigCatDaddy 01-24-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9347212)
HEY! I'M IN A THREAD!

I hadn't checked this thing because I figured it was just a bitchy noob thread. I was surprised to see it was still here this morning so I figured I'd give it a peek.

Yup - bitchy noob thread. But it's a bitchy noob thread with some amateur sleuthin'....I like it!

I'm sure there has been some high-quality menstruating in here, but I'm not sifting through 500 posts to find it. To whatever degree I have offended people...I don't really give a shit.

Carry on.

So you missed the post where Frazod granted you the #1 seed in the Douche of the Year contest?