ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** OFFICIAL College Football Week 12 Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266613)

LoneWolf 11-17-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127421)
I just cannot understand how you can knock Alabama for playing a tough game against LSU, and not knock Notre Dame for playing a tough game against Pittsburgh.

Wasn't knocking Alabama. In fact I said they won the game and that's all that matters.

RealSNR 11-17-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9127446)
What happens when Matt Barkley comes out like Willis Reed next week and throws 4 TDs with his left arm to win the game.

That's why I included the "if" in my statement. Gotta cover all my bases.

BigMeatballDave 11-18-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9127388)
Damn, next year's format can't come soon enough.

Of course, with next year's format, Oregon's loss wouldn't have near the impact it does this year.......

Next year?

Do you mean the new playoff format?

That isn't until 2014.

BigMeatballDave 11-18-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9127373)
The Irish have allowed over 14 points twice all season. By your logic, every good team should shut out every bad team they play. Jesus, watch the games and then come back and talk smack.

Most of NDs opponents were dogshit.

KC_Connection 11-18-2012 02:03 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7csGhMQoQms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Could be hearing a lot of this come January (although it may well be happening as they get flattened on the field).

Mr. Flopnuts 11-18-2012 03:45 AM

Hey Oregon, PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Mr. Flopnuts 11-18-2012 03:46 AM

I'm a Washington fan. I've earned the right to root against free shoe university. I hate that school so much I won't buy Nike. **** their assholes!

Mr. Flopnuts 11-18-2012 03:48 AM

P.S - Seeing Washington back in the top 25 was pretty ****ing awesome. I didn't even know. They should win the Apple Cup this coming Friday (FOX will televise it I know you all don't want to miss that one!) and finish out 8-4. They lost to LSU, Whoregon, USC, and Arizona. Yeah. That'll get them an Alamo Bowl appearance. Christ.

LoneWolf 11-18-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9127581)
Most of NDs opponents were dogshit.

Check the strength of schedule numbers and get back to me.

NewChief 11-18-2012 07:25 AM

Oh god. I can't WAIT to see Alabama steamroll Notre Dame. This may be the most lopsided national championship game in the history of football.

bandwagonjumper 11-18-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9127740)
Oh god. I can't WAIT to see Alabama steamroll Notre Dame. This may be the most lopsided national championship game in the history of football.

I don't know why everyone thinks Alabama would steamroll Notre Dame if there make the championship. There were very lucky to win against Pittsburgh but Pittsburgh is a solid team. Not great or even good but solid but if Cierre Wood doesn't fumble to ball nobody would talk about luck. Honestly Notre Dame has one of the best defenses in the country and no SEC team has a great offense. The model for winning championships for the the SEC is always great defense, good special team, good running game and competent quarterback. Notre Dame has a great defense, a good running game, poor special team and a quarterback who is become better as the season went along.

lewdog 11-18-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9127689)
P.S - Seeing Washington back in the top 25 was pretty ****ing awesome. I didn't even know. They should win the Apple Cup this coming Friday (FOX will televise it I know you all don't want to miss that one!) and finish out 8-4. They lost to LSU, Whoregon, USC, and Arizona. Yeah. That'll get them an Alamo Bowl appearance. Christ.

Ah the love of the Crapple Cup. I won't be watching!

DaKCMan AP 11-18-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9127687)
I'm a Washington fan. I've earned the right to root against free shoe university. I hate that school so much I won't buy Nike. **** their assholes!

free shoes university = florida state

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper (Post 9127838)
I don't know why everyone thinks Alabama would steamroll Notre Dame if there make the championship. There were very lucky to win against Pittsburgh but Pittsburgh is a solid team. Not great or even good but solid but if Cierre Wood doesn't fumble to ball nobody would talk about luck. Honestly Notre Dame has one of the best defenses in the country and no SEC team has a great offense. The model for winning championships for the the SEC is always great defense, good special team, good running game and competent quarterback. Notre Dame has a great defense, a good running game, poor special team and a quarterback who is become better as the season went along.

whatever you say, sunshine :rolleyes:

Frazod 11-18-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9127686)
Hey Oregon, PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

I keep thinking about the theme song from George of the Jungle.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE! AAAAAAHHHH! LMAO

DaKCMan AP 11-18-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9127889)
I keep thinking about the theme song from George of the Jungle.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE! AAAAAAHHHH! LMAO

LMAO