ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

Sorter 01-24-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9347241)
you alter coats I guess.

I wonder what the best coat-tailor on Earth gets paid.

Sassy Squatch 01-24-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9347247)
I wonder what the best coat-tailor on Earth gets paid.

Considering its probably some Chinese toddler I would assume not that much.

Frazod 01-24-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9347242)
So you missed the post where Frazod granted you the #1 seed in the Douche of the Year contest?

I did not. No DOTY this year. Too much whining.

Besides, if I was going to do that for anybody, it would probably be KC native, who is either jealous that I got 46 rep comments or that I can actually count to 46. LMAO

luv 01-24-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9347273)

FTR, I whined about the banning that was going to happen, not the contest. :D

htismaqe 01-24-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9347235)
The difference is that Sorter has a sense of humor and can adapt to the social dynamic of the board. You get a kick out of rubbing people the wrong way for some reason. It would be one thing if you were calling out idiots but you've targeted well-respected regulars in this community. That's no way to blend into the community. I don't think you really want to be accepted at all. You enjoy the attention too much.

Sorter's football acumen had A LOT to do with how quickly he was accepted here.

Football "acumen" is also the reason Bob was pretty much instantly "in the red".

Frazod 01-24-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9347284)

Yeah, it's a dirty job being the patron saint of lost trolls, but somebody's gotta do it. :rolleyes:

BigCatDaddy 01-24-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9347273)

Besides, if I was going to do that for anybody, it would probably be KC native, who is either jealous that I got 46 rep comments or that I can actually count to 46. LMAO

LMAO... I was just hoping to make him dig a little.

BigCatDaddy 01-24-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9347284)

Why do you hate orphaned babys?

Rausch 01-24-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9347326)
Yeah, it's a dirty job being the patron saint of lost trolls, but somebody's gotta do it. :rolleyes:

That'd definitely be Darth Clay...

DaFace 01-24-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347289)
Sorter's football acumen had A LOT to do with how quickly he was accepted here.

Football "acumen" is also the reason Bob was pretty much instantly "in the red".

Yep. You don't have to be a great football mind to fit in well here (I'm probably below average in that department), but if you come in acting like you know better than everyone and clearly demonstrate that you don't have a clue, that's not going to go over well.

bevischief 01-24-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9346834)
Haha this thread is still going? Wow.

That is my thought as well...

bevischief 01-24-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9346858)
Let's be completely honest here. When I started posting, you had about 200 posts. When I drew the heat, you jumped on the "kick him when he's down" bandwagon and 90% of your first 2,000 posts were stupid gifs. You are the most overrated poster here imo and your general lack of football knowledge is obvious to me. You are just another "run of mill" poster who puts people down, jumps on the bandwagon, and lashes out with name calling when you don't understand a concept or don't like an opinion.

You are weak and are the definition of the "Mob Squad." Like the rest of them, you are consumed by rep.

I am putting you on ignore to.

This not going to end well for you.

bevischief 01-24-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9346878)
He's going to be pissed when he finishes his response and finds he can't post in this thread anymore. He's also going to be pissed when he discovers he can't start a new ****ing thread to bitch about it.

Thanks.:thumb:

Rausch 01-24-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9347334)
Yep. You don't have to be a great football mind to fit in well here (I'm probably below average in that department), but if you come in acting like you know better than everyone and clearly demonstrate that you don't have a clue, that's not going to go over well.

There you go.

When I first started I had strong opinions and an aggressive posting style but average/below average knowledge of the game.

From the BB/FF/and the ticket I gained a greater appreciation for the game.

That's why I keep coming back here: there's always something you can learn. There's always some guy who's a college player/writer/current Chief/guy with some inside info.

bevischief 01-24-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9346962)
Jesus ****ing Christ, this is the most pathetic piece of shit thread I've ever read here. What the **** is the matter with you drama whore dumbasses? Buncha damn squabbling teen girls with this bullshit.

Get used to it, it's the off-season...