ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals ****Official Royals Vs. Twins Gamethread 7/3**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293237)

Mama Hip Rockets 07-03-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 11580132)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HzN5sVi9AfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL, duh. I was wondering why it took so long for someone to post this.

Mama Hip Rockets 07-03-2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 11580347)
Joel should ask Cain why he didn't stutter-step and run back to 3rd.

LOL

Prison Bitch 07-03-2015 10:53 PM

Cain willed that win. He's such a good player. Never thought he'd become what he has

Pitt Gorilla 07-03-2015 11:20 PM

What is the advantage in getting caught in a run-down versus taking a chance at home? I can't begin to understand what he was thinking.

C3HIEF3S 07-03-2015 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 11580482)
What is the advantage in getting caught in a run-down versus taking a chance at home? I can't begin to understand what he was thinking.

Just had to be nervous. First big league game and he buckled under the pressure.. as soon as he peeked at the play he was done for.

A shit, shit baseball play.. but he just proved he's only human.

srvy 07-03-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 11580482)

Kid just made a mistake happens all the time in baseball. I bet you have even messed up a time or two.

Now the third base coach shouldn't he have been making sure the kid understood the situation? Or is that one of baseballs unwritten rules don't jinx the rook?

It was fun just watching this game then reading the GDT after all over. Some classic face melts.

suzzer99 07-04-2015 12:03 AM

Funny exchange on royalsreview.com

http://i.imgur.com/XSZ8sd2.png

RealSNR 07-04-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 11580509)
Kid just made a mistake happens all the time in baseball. I bet you have even messed up a time or two.

Now the third base coach shouldn't he have been making sure the kid understood the situation? Or is that one of baseballs unwritten rules don't jinx the rook?

It was fun just watching this game then reading the GDT after all over. Some classic face melts.

He had ONE ****ing job to do as a pinch runner, and that was a pretty obvious instance. He saw it was a fly ball. You get close to 3rd, you watch the catch, you tag, and you ****ing RUN.

I know jack **** about baseball and even I know that's what you're supposed to do in that instance.

That's not just a mistake he made. It was the kind of thing that should ruin his pathetic ****ing excuse for a career. Six years in the minors and THAT'S what you do when asked to do something so ****ing simple as pinch running?

Take that boy out to the backyard and blow a ****ing hole through the back of his head with a shot gun. Put him down. It's the humane thing to do. He's too ****ing stupid.

srvy 07-04-2015 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11580519)
He had ONE ****ing job to do as a pinch runner, and that was a pretty obvious instance. He saw it was a fly ball. You get close to 3rd, you watch the catch, you tag, and you ****ing RUN.

I know jack **** about baseball and even I know that's what you're supposed to do in that instance.

That's not just a mistake he made. It was the kind of thing that should ruin his pathetic ****ing excuse for a career. Six years in the minors and THAT'S what you do when asked to do something so ****ing simple as pinch running?

Take that boy out to the backyard and blow a ****ing hole through the back of his head with a shot gun. Put him down. It's the humane thing to do. He's too ****ing stupid.

I am sure he knew what to do also and then a brain cramp. I have seen this play and others like it from seasoned veterans.

KChiefs1 07-04-2015 12:17 AM

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...a382f52375.jpg

Mama Hip Rockets 07-04-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 11580484)
Just had to be nervous. First big league game and he buckled under the pressure.. as soon as he peeked at the play he was done for.

A shit, shit baseball play.. but he just proved he's only human.

He hit .244 in 7 seasons in the minors. I'm pretty sure we already knew he was human.

-King- 07-04-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 11580509)

I think our 3B is part of what messed him up. Jirschele was talking to him when he went back to tag for some reason. Probably caused him to overthink the situation. Jirschele should have talked about the situation before the play and backed off when the ball was hit.

Still 99% Coleman's fault, but I just don't understand what Jirschele had to say during the play that would have helped anything.

srvy 07-04-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11580944)
I think our 3B is part of what messed him up. Jirschele was talking to him when he went back to tag for some reason. Probably caused him to overthink the situation. Jirschele should have talked about the situation before the play and backed off when the ball was hit.

Still 99% Coleman's fault, but I just don't understand what Jirschele had to say during the play that would have helped anything.

Squeeze play? But yes the talking should have been done as he came in as a pinch runner.