ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

vailpass 02-20-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 8385859)
I don't get the big deal about the face. You really shouldn't leave bruises anywhere on a kid, but if you're gonna discpline with hitting, why's the face different from anywhere else.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you would have left a few more bruises on Courtney's face maybe you wouldn't have had to eat a shotgun.

tooge 02-20-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 8385859)
I don't get the big deal about the face. You really shouldn't leave bruises anywhere on a kid, but if you're gonna discpline with hitting, why's the face different from anywhere else.
Posted via Mobile Device

mainly because there are things close, like, oh i don't know, eyes, teeth, ears, and a brain that doesn't like to have trauma applied to it. The ass has a little cushion of fat and not nothing to get hurt by a smack. Thats what is different about the face.

Nzoner 02-20-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 8385977)
mainly because there are things close, like, oh i don't know, eyes, teeth, ears, and a brain that doesn't like to have trauma applied to it. The ass has a little cushion of fat and not nothing to get hurt by a smack. Thats what is different about the face.

Of course there were those of us that had a 6' 9" science teacher in middle school that had a large wooden paddle and he used to make us bend over and touch our ankles while facing the lockers.

tooge 02-20-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 8385995)
Of course there were those of us that had a 6' 9" science teacher in middle school that had a large wooden paddle and he used to make us bend over and touch our ankles while facing the lockers.

Our paddle had holes in it so it had less wind resistance and could build up more speed.

Nzoner 02-20-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 8386000)
Our paddle had holes in it so it had less wind resistance and could build up more speed.

Same here,I forgot to mention that little detail.

crazycoffey 02-20-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 8386026)
Same here,I forgot to mention that little detail.

Mine was called the Board of Education....

Nzoner 02-20-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 8386052)
Mine was called the Board of Education....

Nice,I can't recall how many times I took the paddle now,more than a few but I think for the most part I turned out okay.

stonedstooge 02-20-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 8386060)
Nice,I can't recall how many times I took the paddle now,more than a few but I think for the most part I turned out okay.

Link?

Nzoner 02-20-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8386063)
Link?

invalid path

royr17 02-20-2012 11:15 PM

You know what I understand completely what MTG is saying, I have kids myself ages 4, 3, and 1. If somebody ever did anything to my kids I would probably unload on them too maybe not to that effect but no other man is not going to lay there hands on my kids period, its not acceptable and should not be tolerated.

Hammock Parties 02-20-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 8386970)
I have kids myself ages 4, 3, and 1.

Been doing a lot of ****ing, huh?

el borracho 02-20-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 8386970)
I have kids myself ages 4, 3, and 1.

Did the doctors ever figure out what is causing that?

crazycoffey 02-21-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 8386060)

Me too.

It's funny, I know I deserved it a few times more than I got it, and I turned out pretty decent. But the time I remember the most was an April fools day joke.

I came home as normal and my step dad was sitting in his chair holding the "board of education" when I walked in the house. He asked me how school was and asked if I knew why he was there with the paddle. I nervously said "no". He said that disappointed him and it meant I was going to get even more punishment. He dragged it out pretty perfectly, I was sucked in to his story that the principle called with bad news about my behavior in school without so much as questioning it. I hadn't done anything, but before I knew it, he had me about ready to cry my eyes out and plead that I had done nothing wrong.

I still remember sitting there ready for a butt whacking that I had no idea as to the reason why it was happening. My stepdad got in a "ready position" and drew the paddle back. He started his swing and stopped just short of my rear end when he said;

"April Fools"

I'm so happy I can kick his ass now.......

jspchief 02-21-2012 05:23 AM

Jesus Christ. Royjr had reproduced 3 times?

Ebolapox 02-21-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8387146)
Jesus Christ. Royjr had reproduced 3 times?

the movie 'idiocracy' becomes more poignant every freaking day.