ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU Have you ever been with a fat chick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273320)

rico 08-18-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9898189)
I refuse to believe this crap is genetic. Parents need to feed their children right and keep them active in sports.

There is nothing that irritates me more than walking through Wal-Mart to purchase a couple simple items and encountering a 5'10, 450 lb man in Jerzee brand black sweatpants and his 5'6, 500 lb mammoth of a wife sporting her grey Jerzee brand sweatpants with what appears to be shit stains on her ass (presumably because she decided to shit her pants instead of wasting the time and energy necessary to use the bathroom, so she is all like, "oh **** it, I'll just shit my pants...not that the shit will seep out and become noticeable due to my ass being fat enough to hold the shit in anyways") with their 3 stupid kids who are on the road to being as fat and smelly as their parents and are fighting over which one of them gets to carry the Cheese Whiz through Wal-Mart....yelling, screaming, hitting each other with the Cheese Whiz bottle, while their parents don't say a word to them because they are preoccupied by the potato chips and are having an argument of their own...which is the flavor of potato chips they are going to buy.

I saw this happen one time. I was annoyed. I felt like coming up to them and being all like, "you know what, you guys are a bunch of fat asses who need to utilize toilets opposed to willingly shitting your pants," but I just walked by while simultaneously rolling my eyes and muttering obscenities under my breath.

Shit pisses me off.

ChiTown 08-19-2013 07:02 AM

Makes sense to me. I mean, he looks pretty gay, so I'm guessing she's just a phag hag?

booger 08-19-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9897577)

If you put her on the end of a slip n slide and a got a running start and a perfect slide like I was stealing second I might get the tip in her. No way I could come close to going balls deep

booger 08-19-2013 07:20 AM

Totally have to scissor her. It's the only chance

Fish 08-19-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9897577)

Free food provided. You can't fault their strategy........

Note they said "Health" at every size. Not "Healthy" at every size...

BigCatDaddy 08-19-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9898189)
I refuse to believe this crap is genetic. Parents need to feed their children right and keep them active in sports.

Gentics play a large role, but that can be overcome or at least minimalized. It just takes more work.

rico 08-19-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9898443)
Gentics play a large role, but that can be overcome or at least minimalized. It just takes more work.

Yup...

BigCatDaddy 08-19-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9898469)
Yup...

tl;dr :D