ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

ARROW2 10-07-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 8990649)
This. and I said as much when it happened. I do think Winston is going overboard with his 70k fans cheering for an injury thing. There were cheers, but it was fairly mild on TV at least.

**** WINSTON!!!!

GloryDayz 10-07-2012 10:09 PM

Trust me Mr. Winston, you are not a gladiator, not even close. You, Sir, are not even much of an athlete (compared to your competition)... And I can assure you Mr. Winston, you have no idea what it's like to be a gladiator, or in the trenches, or in a battle. You Sir have little heart and are a punk whiner. From one man who has, like many others, "been there" and born the scars of conflict and strife, we'd not want to serve with you. Come to think of it, some of us now wish you weren't a KANSAS CITY Chief. Go back to Midland and join PETA, you jack wagon! You Sir are gutless, and your "play" shows it. It's a good thing you aren't in the military!

Smed1065 10-07-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8990001)
I hear you, but it's the "team mentality." If you have a problem with my friend, I have a problem with you. I'm not saying it's wise, but it's common.

I actually like his comments, we need leaders.

I also saw a statement later where he said he knew not all fans booed.

Just a deflection from the sucking. IMO.

KCrockaholic 10-07-2012 10:11 PM

We were cheering the end of an error.

Not Cassel's injury

Papi 10-07-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 8990628)
There are 2 pages of the game thread from today of people excited that Cassel was injured. I didn't say one way or the other how many there were, and I don't really care, but those that cheered for it are douchebags.

I think it depends how angry and fed up you are with the organization. Those feelings obviously impact your actions. That plus booze. But anyway, I wouldn't have cheered but I was damn happy to see him off the field. And I can't fault any big Chiefs fan for cheering that situation at all. Consider it an uncontrollable release of emotion.

notorious 10-07-2012 10:13 PM

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.46962...13245&pid=15.1

Vincent: Winston

Jules: Fanbase

memyselfI 10-07-2012 10:24 PM

The worst part of this for Chiefs fans is they go from being sympathetic to pathetic and, despite of their best efforts, Cassel goes from pathetic to sympathetic.

mdstu 10-07-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 8990659)
Trust me Mr. Winston, you are not a gladiator, not even close. You, Sir, are not even much of an athlete (compared to your competition)... And I can assure you Mr. Winston, you have no idea what it's like to be a gladiator, or in the trenches, or in a battle. You Sir have little heart and are a punk whiner. From one man who has, like many others, "been there" and born the scars of conflict and strife, we'd not want to serve with you. Come to think of it, some of us now wish you weren't a KANSAS CITY Chief. Go back to Midland and join PETA, you jack wagon! You Sir are gutless, and your "play" shows it. It's a good thing you aren't in the military!

Easy there Patton, they all can't be war heroes like you.

Raiderhater 10-07-2012 10:28 PM

Not sure who it is that is on with Michael Coleman on his show Off the Bench but, he actually took up for the fans to a pretty good extent. He actually thinks Winston went over board and owes the fans an apology. Said there were 70k fans there watching and supporting a 1-4 team. Said that we are good fans who are frustrated and you cannot throw the entire fan base under the bus because a few had one too many at the game. He pointed out just how good athletes have it in this town compared to places like Philly.

I was mildly surprised.

Joe Seahawk 10-07-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8990627)
They paid to get in, so they can cheer if they want, but at the same time I think it was pretty tasteless. I guess I just can't fathom cheering an injury to any player, much less one of your own. I'll boo him all game long (and I did), but when a player's down, I can't think anything but 'hope he's okay'. Wait a couple minutes and cheer when Quinn comes on the field, if you're that excited to see that.

Agreed.. I was watching the game. It really didn't look good..

memyselfI 10-07-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8990715)
Not sure who it is that is on with Michael Coleman on his show Off the Bench but, he actually took up for the fans to a pretty good extent. He actually thinks Winston went over board and owes the fans an apology. Said there were 70k fans there watching and supporting a 1-4 team. Said that we are good fans who are frustrated and you cannot throw the entire fan base under the bus because a few had one too many at the game. He pointed out just how good athletes have it in this town compared to places like Philly.

I was mildly surprised.

Rich Baldinger.

DRU 10-07-2012 10:34 PM

Deion Sanders just defended us, too, based on a Tweet he got from somebody saying they weren't booing Cassel being hurt and Winston got it wrong.

DaneMcCloud 10-07-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8990703)
The worst part of this for Chiefs fans is they go from being sympathetic to pathetic and, despite of their best efforts, Cassel goes from pathetic to sympathetic.

You need to shut the **** up

GloryDayz 10-07-2012 10:35 PM

Oh, and the latest sound bite from Sir Winston..... I"t needs to be a street fight out there every day".... Hmmmmmm, I'm not sure how many "street fights" Mr. Moral Majority has been in, but they're not a lot about being "sporting." So the useless fat piece of shit needs to not talk out of both sides of him mouth or the other teams are going to keep forcefully shoving his p00p back up into his sissy-ass trunk!

God Winston needs to just pack-up his make-up bag and go back to Texas!

suzzer99 10-07-2012 10:39 PM

Oh great, SportsCenter is leading their intro with the Winston rant now.