ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

MVChiefFan 11-24-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6290155)
After I got marathon pro last night, I officially removed it. Oh, and HO...LY.....SHIT: Marathon, Lightweight, Commando = knifin' bitches. LOL.

I fuggin' hate that shit when I'm on the other end of it too. Guys move like greased lightning, can't shoot them, and then knife you. LOL.

Now THAT would make an interested CP private match....knifes only.

Believe it or not my clan actually had a knife only battle one time on COD4. It was freakin' hilarious! I mean we were laughing so hard. That's until my 15 year old douche of a cousin, who was gettin' cut up like a 1950's gang fight, decided to use a shotgun...then it got ugly.

MVChiefFan 11-24-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6290177)
That's pretty much my set up, but instead of Ninja Pro, I use Sit Rep Pro and have to resort to crouching, it's slower than walking/running with Ninja Pro, but I get to see where the claymores are/people hiding from ANYWHERE on the map. Helps with granades (they become bright red and you can see them through walls) and flares too. On my sniper, I have Ninja Pro + Marathon since I only use that class on 2 maps (Derailed and Wasteland) and it benefits when you're trying to get in position. Went 22-2 on Derailed last night by flanking the dudes right off the bat, cleaning out the whole team two times and then casually sniping.

People bagging on HTDM - you still get to move around, but yeah, you can't just run around like a madman or you will be a free kill - that's why it's so much more intense :)

Nice! That's a good set up. I love sniping on Wasteland but for some reason Derailed always gives me fits. I've not had a good game on that map yet.

Shag 11-24-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6290155)
After I got marathon pro last night, I officially removed it. Oh, and HO...LY.....SHIT: Marathon, Lightweight, Commando = knifin' bitches. LOL.

I fuggin' hate that shit when I'm on the other end of it too. Guys move like greased lightning, can't shoot them, and then knife you. LOL.

Now THAT would make an interested CP private match....knifes only.

I ran into a guy doing this in pub matches yesterday. He would do nothing but run and knife the entire map - I don't believe he ever stopped moving. Finished 31-16, lol.

It was amusing, but pretty ridiculous, really...

Mr. Plow 11-24-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 6290268)
I ran into a guy doing this in pub matches yesterday. He would do nothing but run and knife the entire map - I don't believe he ever stopped moving. Finished 31-16, lol.

It was amusing, but pretty ridiculous, really...

It is pretty damn stupid - but it's funny as hell. When I get pissed off at the game because it isn't allowing me to be as good as I KNOW I am - because I'm so good the game doesn't know what to do, so it just starts giving the other players super powers to make me go 8 - 15 - instead of getting pissed off, I'll run with that set for a death or two just to laugh a little bit. It's really a great stress reliever. lol

TrickyNicky 11-24-2009 12:27 PM

I like Scavenger Pro, Danger Close Pro, and Steady Aim Pro. Go with a AK with nade launcher attached and two RPG's as secondary. It doesn't kill as much as an m16 with stopping power, but its fun to just blow stuff up.

CHIEF4EVER 11-24-2009 01:20 PM

Just say NO to n00b tubes. :shake:

Mr. Plow 11-24-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER (Post 6290873)

I've been using them a bit lately - just to finish off the challenges to unlock the shotguns - other than that, I agree.

TrickyNicky 11-24-2009 02:48 PM

Meh, just evening the tables from the people who can run through bullets and stick a knife in your eye.

KCChiefsMan 11-24-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER (Post 6290873)

I only use them when the enemy is camping. Which is pretty much every game :evil:

It's the pro pipe, it's the best way to piss off campers

MVChiefFan 11-24-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 6291329)
I only use them when the enemy is camping. Which is pretty much every game :evil:

It's the pro pipe, it's the best way to piss off campers

Noob tubes are what they are. I've used them a few times myself and I think there's a place for them. However, and that's big however, I hate when the match starts and someone immediately noob tubes across the map and kills me. I swear to God I've got a magnet on my head for those things. I wish I could have a perk called "Sodomy Pro" so I could shove those noob tubes right up their asses!

Mr. Plow 11-24-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 6291379)
Noob tubes are what they are. I've used them a few times myself and I think there's a place for them. However, and that's big however, I hate when the match starts and someone immediately noob tubes across the map and kills me. I swear to God I've got a magnet on my head for those things. I wish I could have a perk called "Sodomy Pro" so I could shove those noob tubes right up their asses!

I haven't had that problem in 2 - I did in MW1.

Mr. Plow 11-24-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6291401)
I haven't had that problem in 2 - I did in MW1.

And yes....it pisses me off too.

Pants 11-24-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6291402)
And yes....it pisses me off too.

It's effing ridiculous on Scrapyard, especially in hardcore. I do love to Javelin people, though. Works like a charm in Afghan when you have like 3-4 stupid kids camping the hill, hahaha.

Mr. Plow 11-24-2009 03:36 PM

The Javelin is the shit - I pissed some kid off yesterday because he had just got his AC130 and I shot it down with one shot.

MVChiefFan 11-24-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6291410)
The Javelin is the shit - I pissed some kid off yesterday because he had just got his AC130 and I shot it down with one shot.

ROFL