ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Tyreek Hill Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299634)

Rainbarrel 06-03-2022 06:31 PM

810's The Chiefs are mean to us, again, is really getting old

Dante84 06-03-2022 06:38 PM

Meh, I’ll love Tyreek forever regardless. He can be cranky for a few years while on opposing teams, whatever.

Dude was on the receiving end of the greatest stretch of Chiefs joy in my life and got us a trophy with Patrick. I’m forever indebted and will always be thankful.

TEX 06-03-2022 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 16319761)
Meh, I’ll love Tyreek forever regardless. He can be cranky for a few years while on opposing teams, whatever.

Dude was on the receiving end of the greatest stretch of Chiefs joy in my life and got us a trophy with Patrick. I’m forever indebted and will always be thankful.

Amen! :clap:

Stryker 06-03-2022 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 16319761)

This by a mile! Nice post! :thumb: What he did here was beyond stellar! Thank you for what you gave KC - best to you in the future!

Stryker 06-03-2022 08:45 PM

What sucks the most is, I have such a gorgeous signed mini helmet by him JSA cert and all. Also, the ONLY SB 54 jersey I have with patch...is Hill's :#

FloridaMan88 06-03-2022 08:52 PM

Tyreek is now in the grief stage of realizing that his new QB has a weaker arm than Alex Smiff.

TEX 06-03-2022 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 16319845)
This by a mile! Nice post! :thumb: What he did here was beyond stellar! Thank you for what you gave KC - best to you in the future!

Exactly!

RealSNR 06-03-2022 09:26 PM

I thought the sound byte was an out-of-context thing that we didn't know what Hill actually meant?

Did they release the full thing today where he said that?

And if I'm Andy Reid... eh, probably wasn't the most tactful way to handle that question, but every once in awhile the press needs a good ass whooping. They get too full of themselves on occasion, and their hubris will lead to asking dumb questions like the one Leabo put out.

I know they'll just come back with more stupid questions, but if you dress one of them down, it seems like they'd be a little more hesitant to follow up with crap.

ThyKingdomCome15 06-03-2022 09:29 PM

I hated the trade at the time because I didn't see what Veach and Reid envisioned. With that said the Chiefs are going a different direction with this offense as a whole. We're designing this thing to defeat the cover 2 shell that has been a thorn in our side since SB55. I think Veach and Reid actually are the smartest guys in the room and this trade is will be a cornerstone in the second lap of the Mahomes-Reid golden era of Chiefs football.

Pitt Gorilla 06-03-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16319655)
BS, it was 100% a legit question to ask. Hill released a sound byte leading to the idea KC purposely underutilized him to lower his contract value.

The only stupidity here is Hill's PR team.

What was the actual quote?

ThyKingdomCome15 06-03-2022 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 16319882)
What was the actual quote?

Gotta wait until it's all released really. Heck of a teaser, I'll give him that.

saphojunkie 06-03-2022 11:47 PM

Quote:

BS, it was 100% a legit question to ask. Hill released a sound byte leading to the idea KC purposely underutilized him to lower his contract value.

Yup. It's completely legitimate. here's a thought - you don't know if the coach is ACHING for someone to ask him so he can respond. Getting pissed about that is petty and myopic.

TEX 06-04-2022 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 16319869)
I hated the trade at the time because I didn't see what Veach and Reid envisioned. With that said the Chiefs are going a different direction with this offense as a whole. We're designing this thing to defeat the cover 2 shell that has been a thorn in our side since SB55. I think Veach and Reid actually are the smartest guys in the room and this trade is will be a cornerstone in the second lap of the Mahomes-Reid golden era of Chiefs football.

All they had to do to beat it is get a legit #2 WR and a more consistent running game. In any case, you're correct in that they're building the second championship window with Mahomes now. However, doing it the way they're doing it, was not their original off season plan

Red Dawg 06-04-2022 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16319852)
Tyreek is now in the grief stage of realizing that his new QB has a weaker arm than Alex Smiff.

I think this is correct. He got the bag but now realizes his career is not going to be the same.

Sure-Oz 06-04-2022 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 16319986)
I think this is correct. He got the bag but now realizes his career is not going to be the same.

That $$$ will feel good and his night life but definitely seems like he's having some regret

Sure-Oz 06-04-2022 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16319667)
I’m sure that bs is what Tyreek was told by Miami in pre trade contract talks snd now that he’s catching punts from Tua, he’s holding onto anything he can to believe he made the right choice.

Gonna be tough for him to watch KC win playoff games from his home in Miami.

He'll have more pressure there to make that QB and offense look great too

-King- 06-04-2022 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 16320085)
He'll have more pressure there to make that QB and offense look great too

Lol there's no pressure on him. Hes a potential hall of famer. All the pressure is on Tua. He might have the most pressure on him out of all the players in the league. His first deep throw will be watched and scrutinized by everybody.

Titty Meat 06-04-2022 11:01 AM

From Nick Athan on Twitter

For those still in denial, the #Chiefs are a far better team without Hill, than with him. Especially if you consider the compensation of picks, and the results of those draft selections and the cap space generated to sign quality Free Agents. It's a BIG WIN!!!

suzzer99 06-04-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16320131)
For those still in denial, the #Chiefs are a far better team without Hill, than with him. Especially if you consider the compensation of picks, and the results of those draft selections and the cap space generated to sign quality Free Agents. It's a BIG WIN!!!

So Nick thinks if we just cut him we'd still be a better team, just not as much better as with the picks?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...2Ktrg&usqp=CAU

Put it down Nick.

crispystl 06-04-2022 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 16320133)
So Nick thinks if we just cut him we'd still be a better team, just not as much better as with the picks?

Put it down Nick.

Yeah I don’t know if he just worded that awkwardly or what, but that’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallcrawler 06-04-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Hard to spin that given that Hill had 111 receptions last year, the highest of his career.

He had A LOT of plays forced to him, and on about 6 or 7 they turned into interceptions because he couldn't handle the ball.

Sorry, but if you're trying to tell me that Patrick Mahomes wasn't constantly looking to get Hill the football last season, you're a ****ing idiot.

Our SB hopes ended due to forcing the ball to Hill at the end of the half, and forcing it to Hill in OT for the turnover.

Hill leaving is addition by subtraction. Mahomes will be a better qb for it.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-04-2022 11:47 AM

Cole pretty much puts it to rest in todays episode.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Js3tZEeXpkg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-King- 06-04-2022 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 16320151)
Hard to spin that given that Hill had 111 receptions last year, the highest of his career.

He had A LOT of plays forced to him, and on about 6 or 7 they turned into interceptions because he couldn't handle the ball.

Sorry, but if you're trying to tell me that Patrick Mahomes wasn't constantly looking to get Hill the football last season, you're a ****ing idiot.

Our SB hopes ended due to forcing the ball to Hill at the end of the half, and forcing it to Hill in OT for the turnover.

Hill leaving is addition by subtraction. Mahomes will be a better qb for it.

Our SB hopes ended because Mahomes went from playing like a top 1 QB to playing like a bottom 5 one. How exactly do you blame Hill for that. We blow them out if Mahomes just plays like Alex Smith in the 2nd half. Instead...

But yeah I do agree that there's no reason to think the chiefs or Mahomes didn't do all they could to get the ball in his hands. I'm hoping that the answer to that question is a resounding no.

KC Hawks 06-04-2022 01:17 PM

I prefer players who play for the Kansas City Chiefs than those who do not play for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Sorce 06-04-2022 01:26 PM

Tyreek is hyping up his podcast. He probably didn't make those sound bytes. What better way to hype it than make it look like he has animosity towards the chiefs. I'm sure in context the real quotes aren't bad but people will tune in to see. Or maybe he said Andy should be afraid of him too.

BossChief 06-04-2022 02:11 PM

It wasn’t a stupid question. It was a widest ion that needed addressed.

Kinda wild how Andy has responded to this and how presser on Frank Clark earlier in the offseason. He’s usually all class snd swallows those comments like he does a dozen crab rangoons, but recently has spoken his mind.

There’s obviously some history between Andy and the guy that asked the question, because the question wasn’t disrespectful or asked with malice.

Anyone know why this specific reporter was responded to this way? It’s obviously not a first occurrence type response.

raybec 4 06-04-2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16320274)

Kinda wild how Andy has responded to this and how presser on Frank Clark earlier in the offseason. He’s usually all class snd swallows those comments like he does a dozen crab rangoons, but recently has spoken his mind.

There’s obviously some history between Andy and the guy that asked the question, because the question wasn’t disrespectful or asked with malice.

Anyone know why this specific reporter was responded to this way? It’s obviously not a first occurrence type response.

Todd Leabo is the VP of sports operations for 810. Andy probably still has a bitter taste in his mouth from Kevin Keitzman saying he was a shitty father. There was quite a bit of tension between him and everyone there for a couple of years

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-04-2022 02:37 PM

Week 1 Dolphins Pats got the early game and Chiefs are the late game so I'm sure I'll watch Reek play just out of curiosity.

TambaBerry 06-04-2022 04:34 PM

Shannon Sharpe put this to rest very quickly. Stating all the stats Hill had last year and then the fact Hill had the 3rd most drops of everyone.

Pitt Gorilla 06-04-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 16320274)

What was the actual question?

Rainbarrel 06-04-2022 04:58 PM

The Chiefs may have shut 810 out. Currant player don't go on there often, if it all. They had a weekly Chiefs QB hour. That I believe is also gone( Mahomes was only on it a short time). Hill does not like questions from Petro.
Throwing it out there, you and the Chiefs are sideways in KC. Seems really lacking in advertising awareness.

Lzen 06-04-2022 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16317619)
People really make too big a deal of Tyreek potentially losing his speed.

I can't recall a single NFL player with legendary speed who just lost it one day in a hurry (outside of injury, of course). Guys like Darrell Green, Deion Sanders, and Randy Moss all maintained elite speed until they retired.

Hill is a lot more than just speed. He's elite at tracking, route running, and catching (albeit he struggled with this last one at times last season). WRs, in general, start to lose their effectiveness past 30. Guys like Tim brown and Jerry Rice were freaks and exceptions to that rule. Perhaps hill will be or perhaps he will be like most WRs in the history of the league.

Lzen 06-04-2022 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 16319942)
Yup. It's completely legitimate. here's a thought - you don't know if the coach is ACHING for someone to ask him so he can respond. Getting pissed about that is petty and myopic.

I would love to see that if you can direct me to it. But it does sound like a dumb question. Really dumb. Or at least the insinuation that the chiefs purposely held him back from getting more stats on order to not get a better contract.

Lzen 06-04-2022 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 16320133)

Put it down Nick.

I would guess he worded that wrong. Surely, he doesn't believe that. If so, he's a damn moron.

Lzen 06-04-2022 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 16320248)
Tyreek is hyping up his podcast. He probably didn't make those sound bytes. What better way to hype it than make it look like he has animosity towards the chiefs. I'm sure in context the real quotes aren't bad but people will tune in to see. Or maybe he said Andy should be afraid of him too.

If you watch the preview, it's the guy interviewing him. I don't think tyreek was sayng that. They also tried to claim him leaving wasn't about the money. We all know that BS because Drew Rosenhaus said they wanted Hill to be the highest paid WR in the league.

I mean, I think he deserves it. But I also believe that the chiefs made the correct decision.

RealSNR 06-04-2022 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 16320179)
Cole pretty much puts it to rest in todays episode.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Js3tZEeXpkg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What goes through guys heads where they go bald and think, "I need a really long beard"

"You know what would make me happy in life? If people from far away saw me and thought my head was upside down! Yeah!"

suzzer99 06-05-2022 08:33 AM

Normal beard: makes your chin look bigger.

Really long beard: makes your chin disappear.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2022 08:53 AM

So, in the End the Raiders giving Adams that deal caused us to lose Tyreek Hill.

But in the long run we benefited by reloading with all those draft picks and acquiring JuJu and MVS

Al Czervik 06-05-2022 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16320360)
Shannon Sharpe put this to rest very quickly. Stating all the stats Hill had last year and then the fact Hill had the 3rd most drops of everyone.

This all day long.
Hill choose money over rings. His choice and I understand it.
But the podcast insinuates that Andy and company purposely didnt
throw the ball to Hill to lower his value. And thus, not giving him
top money.

It was an shitty questions by a douchebag that is KK's buddy.
Leabo is salty that his dipshit buddy got his dumbass fired while
attacking Andy Reid.

FO Leabo.....I wish Andy would of stepped down:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/6rTQC2UiX9AOI" width="480" height="371" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/boxing-mike-tyson-6rTQC2UiX9AOI">via GIPHY</a></p>

Hammock Parties 06-05-2022 09:22 AM

Andy is done answering questions about players that aren't here.

That was a shot across the bow to let the media know they should move on.

TribalElder 06-05-2022 09:45 AM

Reek is back in Olathe today supposedly to host his kids football camp

lewdog 06-05-2022 10:13 AM

I’ll miss him for sure.

Probably the most exciting and electric player to ever put on a Chiefs uniform.

Rainbarrel 06-05-2022 10:17 AM

Awww Dante Hall to Tyreek Hill. Dave Toub star maker or transitioner?

lewdog 06-05-2022 10:23 AM

I’ll miss him for sure.

Rain Man 06-05-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16320814)
I’ll miss him for sure.

Yeah, that's the bottom line. With him on the field I was always ready for a big play.

And I think his value was more than just his production. I've mentioned this in the past, but I think he changed how defenses develop game plans more than any player in the league aside from the elite quarterbacks.

But whatever. He's gone, and that's how the modern NFL works. Can someone tell me what the difference in money was? I'm just wondering how the difference would affect his lifestyle.

Rainbarrel 06-05-2022 07:29 PM

https://www.kctv5.com/2022/06/05/tyr...ity-is-unreal/

OLATHE, KS (KCTV) --- Former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill returned to the metro on Sunday to host his youth football camp in Olathe.

Hill, who has made himself at home pretty quickly in Miami, spoke about his time in Kansas City and addressed a podcast that released last week.

In the podcast, he appeared to criticize the Chiefs for the way he was used last season.

“I just feel like a bunch of people overreacted,” he said. “My co-host was just posing a question.”

Hill said on Sunday that he feels like the Chiefs did not suppress his stats and he had “noting but respect” for Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the rest of his teammates.

Later on Sunday, he paid the ultimate respect for Chiefs fans.

“It’s not like Kansas City,” Hill said about his new home in Miami. “The love here in Kansas City is unreal.”

A massive crowd came out to see Hill. Over 700 kids participated in the camp, which was opened for those 6-16 years old.

Titty Meat 06-05-2022 07:41 PM

Cool of him to come back and do that for the kids

Pitt Gorilla 06-05-2022 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 16321220)

OLATHE, KS (KCTV) --- Former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill returned to the metro on Sunday to host his youth football camp in Olathe.

Hill, who has made himself at home pretty quickly in Miami, spoke about his time in Kansas City and addressed a podcast that released last week.

In the podcast, he appeared to criticize the Chiefs for the way he was used last season.

“I just feel like a bunch of people overreacted,” he said. “My co-host was just posing a question.”

Hill said on Sunday that he feels like the Chiefs did not suppress his stats and he had “noting but respect” for Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the rest of his teammates.

“It’s not like Kansas City,” Hill said about his new home in Miami. “The love here in Kansas City is unreal.”

A massive crowd came out to see Hill. Over 700 kids participated in the camp, which was opened for those 6-16 years old.

Exactly, which is why the question posed to Reid was insanely stupid.

-King- 06-05-2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

So people overreacted to nothing? Crazy!

TEX 06-05-2022 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 16321335)
So people overreacted to nothing? Crazy!

Most who overreacted here were in favor of the trade. Imagine that...:rolleyes:

TEX 06-05-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 16320755)
So, in the End the Raiders giving Adams that deal caused us to lose Tyreek Hill.

But in the long run we benefited by reloading with all those draft picks and acquiring JuJu and MVS

We already had JuJu. He was part of Plan A and was brought to KC to play with Hill.

RaidersOftheCellar 06-05-2022 10:08 PM

This "I wanted to stay in KC" PR angle is annoying. If he wanted it badly, he'd still be there.

RaidersOftheCellar 06-05-2022 10:10 PM

Can't imagine leaving Mahomes/Reid and what they've built to join Tua and a mediocre Miami team for a few extra million.

-King- 06-05-2022 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16321362)
This "I wanted to stay in KC" PR angle is annoying. If he wanted it badly, he'd still be there.

I mean...that's not even close to being true.

RaidersOftheCellar 06-05-2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 16321414)
I mean...that's not even close to being true.

Which part?

-King- 06-06-2022 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16321417)
Which part?

People leave jobs they love for better paying jobs all the time.

chief4life 06-06-2022 03:08 PM

I am done with Tyreek he is now throwing Matt Moore under the bus to puff up his average QB now to make himself feel better.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek Hill on <a href="https://twitter.com/gmfb?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@gmfb</a> on the idea that Tua doesn&#39;t have the arm to excel with Hill ��️<br><br>&quot;I just want people to understand that I went for 150 [yards] with Matt Moore as my QB versus the Minnesota Vikings... I love Matt Moore, but Tua T[agovailoa] is 10 Matt Moores&quot;</p>&mdash; Justin Hier (@HierJustin) <a href="https://twitter.com/HierJustin/status/1533895896701755392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TEX 06-06-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 16322199)
I am done with Tyreek he is now throwing Matt Moore under the bus to puff up his average QB now to make himself feel better.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek Hill on <a href="https://twitter.com/gmfb?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@gmfb</a> on the idea that Tua doesn&#39;t have the arm to excel with Hill ��️<br><br>&quot;I just want people to understand that I went for 150 [yards] with Matt Moore as my QB versus the Minnesota Vikings... I love Matt Moore, but Tua T[agovailoa] is 10 Matt Moores&quot;</p>&mdash; Justin Hier (@HierJustin) <a href="https://twitter.com/HierJustin/status/1533895896701755392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Do what you want, but you're just making something out of nothing.

ToxSocks 06-06-2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Dude has always been good to the local youth.

Anyone ever watch "Deestroying" on YouTube? This guy goes around from city to city hosting 1v1 competitions for cash.

Pretty fun series to watch. It's one of my off-season "i'm bored and i need football" watches. Tyreek Hill makes a couple of appearances.

This video here even has a Gherig Deiter sighting!

6:20 Mark has Deiter playing QB and Tyreek dropping a pass in the end zone....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y6KwV5L-fPI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR 06-06-2022 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 16322199)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek Hill on <a href="https://twitter.com/gmfb?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@gmfb</a> on the idea that Tua doesn&#39;t have the arm to excel with Hill ��️<br><br>&quot;I just want people to understand that I went for 150 [yards] with Matt Moore as my QB versus the Minnesota Vikings... I love Matt Moore, but Tua T[agovailoa] is 10 Matt Moores&quot;</p>— Justin Hier (@HierJustin) <a href="https://twitter.com/HierJustin/status/1533895896701755392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 6, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tua has a lot of questions to answer this year. Tyreek never had to fluff up Alex like this. He’s just being a good teammate.

Move along nothing to see here…

ToxSocks 06-06-2022 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 16322388)
Tyreek never had to fluff up Alex like this.

Because Tyreek was a nobody when he had Alex.

The Franchise 06-10-2022 07:11 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This dude two sandwiches short of a picnic <a href="https://t.co/doEwQoqt4o">pic.twitter.com/doEwQoqt4o</a></p>&mdash; ChiefsJayhawksRoyals (@CJR16255) <a href="https://twitter.com/CJR16255/status/1535410247275364352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

“Without Reek….Pat is going to have a long day.”

Jerm 06-10-2022 07:12 PM

Tyreek Hill and Rosenhaus are batshit insane….

Hill really said Tua is more accurate than Pat…my good lord…

staylor26 06-10-2022 07:14 PM

Tyreek, I really don’t want to dislike you dude.

Just shut the **** up.

The Franchise 06-10-2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16328790)

Just shut the **** up.

The more he goes on….the more this seems like he feels jaded that Pat got paid and he didn’t. He got the team that he wanted and now he doesn’t give a **** anymore what he says.

staylor26 06-10-2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16328793)
The more he goes on….the more this seems like he feels jaded that Pat got paid and he didn’t. He got the team that he wanted and now he doesn’t give a **** anymore what he says.

Yea, there’s clearly some jealousy there or something. You would never hear Pat say that it’s going to be a long day for Tyreek without Pat throwing the ball.

I’d love to hear Pat’s private response to seeing this.

TwistedChief 06-10-2022 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 16328790)

Just shut the **** up.

You can dislike him. The guy signed a contract and - with a year left - forced his way out of town by threatening to sit out.

I don’t begrudge him in a second for what he did, but I dislike him for it. And this constant chirping and drama created entirely by him only reinforces that feeling.

The Chiefs did him very well by trading him to the team of his choice - a constraint that likely reduced what we got compensation-wise - and yet he still won’t shut the **** up.

I unfortunately think he’s going to have a fantastic season in Miami, but I really hope I’m wrong and he falls off the map.

KingPriest2 06-10-2022 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 16321355)
We already had JuJu. He was part of Plan A and was brought to KC to play with Hill.

Not true. They were already going to trade Hi when they signed Juju. The told Juju what was going on to be transparent with him. He still signed

March 17th. Adams Traded

March 20. Friday. Juju signs

March 23. Hill traded

When adams signed his desk the chiefs told Hill to go find his team

tredadda 06-10-2022 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16328804)
You can dislike him. The guy signed a contract and - with a year left - forced his way out of town by threatening to sit out.

I don’t begrudge him in a second for what he did, but I dislike him for it. And this constant chirping and drama created entirely by him only reinforces that feeling.

The Chiefs did him very well by trading him to the team of his choice - a constraint that likely reduced what we got compensation-wise - and yet he still won’t shut the **** up.

I unfortunately think he’s going to have a fantastic season in Miami, but I really hope I’m wrong and he falls off the map.

He can have whatever season he wants. As long as Pat and KC have a better one than him and Miami.

ShowtimeSBMVP 06-10-2022 07:42 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m just keeping this one for down the road on the Tua vs Mahomes debate. <a href="https://t.co/D8v08F5Bxv">pic.twitter.com/D8v08F5Bxv</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1535432002672988162?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He really just said Tua was more accurate than Patrick

staylor26 06-10-2022 07:45 PM

Tyreek will 100% miss Pat and the Chiefs more than they will ever miss him.

Stewie 06-10-2022 07:51 PM

Tyreek was great. Move on.

Rasputin 06-10-2022 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP (Post 16328819)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m just keeping this one for down the road on the Tua vs Mahomes debate. <a href="https://t.co/D8v08F5Bxv">pic.twitter.com/D8v08F5Bxv</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1535432002672988162?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He really just said Tua was more accurate than Patrick

Holy Mentall Ilness of Delusion Bat Man

Anyways we have new targets that ultimately upgrades overall WR roster and Patrick has more better targets to throw too and less drops and tipped interceptions. The more he taps his mouth the more this offense is going use that as motivation so keep yapping. Holy shitballs he actually said that.

TribalElder 06-10-2022 08:12 PM

Ahhh **** what Tyreek says

He is gonna be just like us

Sitting at home watching the Chiefs in the playoffs

Abba-Dabba 06-10-2022 08:12 PM

Tyreek biggest flaw that doesn't make him the best WR in the league. He simply isn't a natural pass catcher. More of a body guy than a hands guy. Hence the dropsies off his hands. His 2nd biggest flaw is he just doesn't know how to shut the douchebag off and accept when to be humble. Will definitely miss the speed. Not so much the mouth.

Stewie 06-10-2022 08:14 PM

He was good. He has a camp in Joplin soon.

TambaBerry 06-10-2022 08:16 PM

Dude is just saying controversial shit for his podcast to get listeners

chiefzilla1501 06-10-2022 08:19 PM

I have an enormous amount of appreciation for the dude. I fought back when someone said he was being a diva last year over usage but I’m actually starting to believe it. To the extent that I think this is good for pat, even knowing his crazy talent, I’m over him.

PunkinDrublic 06-10-2022 08:20 PM

Teams who consistently compete for championships have a lot of superstars who bolt for more money. There’s obviously some bitterness in Tyreek but there were a lot of bitter players that the Patriots refused to overpay for when they were winning.

chiefzilla1501 06-10-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 16328880)
Teams who consistently compete for championships have a lot of superstars who bolt for more money. There’s obviously some bitterness in Tyreek but there were a lot of bitter players that the Patriots refused to overpay for when they were winning.

I am good with the trade and don’t begrudge him going somewhere for money. But he is more than poking the bear about andy Reid and Patrick mahomes. Sure he’s upset about not getting a bigger contract but you’d just expect a little more grace considering how much the team stood behind him through all the controversy. Again, for me it’s not “**** him” but I’m definitely over him.