ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Baby kidnapped from home in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250979)

whatsmynameagain 10-20-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 8010630)
I'm guessing he's a giant douche that needs a 30 day vaca.

Eat shit asshole. I know someone close to the investigation.

BigCatDaddy 10-20-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 8013531)

So you are sticking with that they found the body and just haven't released that info yet?

Iowanian 10-20-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 8013531)

Then why did you say the baby had been found in the river, and burned in a dumpster.....and then the KCPD makes a formal announcement that it's bullshit?

Call me a fuddy duddy but I don't see much humor in this situation and I think you were just acting like a D b a g

Phobia 10-20-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8013778)
Then why did you say the baby had been found in the river, and burned in a dumpster.....and then the KCPD makes a formal announcement that it's bullshit?

Call me a fuddy duddy but I don't see much humor in this situation and I think you were just acting like a D b a g

I know him in r/l and don't think that's his game at all.

Titty Meat 10-20-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8015361)
I know him in r/l and don't think that's his game at all.

You think he'd have enough common sense to STFU after being wrong the first time.

Stewie 10-21-2011 01:12 PM

Cadaver dog ‘hit’ inside house in Lisa Irwin case

By TONY RIZZO

The Kansas City Sta

An FBI cadaver dog indicated a “hit” inside the Northland home where Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib, according to an affidavit police filed to support a request for a search warrant of the house.

The dog, which had been taken into the house Monday on the consent of Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, indicated a reaction to the scent of a dead person “in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed,” the affidavit said.

A Clay County judge approved the search warrant Tuesday afternoon, and police and federal investigators spent much of Wednesday searching the house and yard in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue.

In their request for a search warrant, authorities said they were looking for DNA, fingerprints, cell phones and evidence of human decomposition.

Deborah Bradley has said that three cell phones were taken, along with her infant daughter, sometime late Oct. 3 or early Oct. 4.

Documents filed today in Clay County Circuit Court said police took blankets, toys and articles of clothing from the house on North Lister, as well as rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

According to the affidavit, interviews with people involved in the case “revealed conflicting information for a clear direction” for the investigation.

Bradley, the affidavit said, told police she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she was “afraid of what she might find.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21...#ixzz1bReg51gs

Lex Luthor 10-21-2011 01:19 PM

I'm starting to think that she passed out from the wine and rolled over on top of her baby, suffocating her. Then her bad judgment in dealing with it turned her into Casey Anthony, Part Deux.

But that may not be fair. She's not nearly as hot as Casey Anthony, and she doesn't appear to be a conniving sociopath.

Radar Chief 10-21-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 8027436)
Cadaver dog ‘hit’ inside house in Lisa Irwin case

By TONY RIZZO

The Kansas City Sta

They’re discussing this on the radio right now and someone brought up a good question. How long does a body need to be decomposing for a cadaver dog to pick up a hit? Minutes, hours, days?

lcarus 10-21-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8028209)
They’re discussing this on the radio right now and someone brought up a good question. How long does a body need to be decomposing for a cadaver dog to pick up a hit? Minutes, hours, days?

After about 3 weeks it'll start to smell like Snausages and they'll pick up on it in a heartbeat.

ReynardMuldrake 10-21-2011 02:33 PM

Can a cadaver dog give false positives? Like if you throw away some ribs and forget to take out the trash for a while, would that set it off? Can they differentiate between human and animal flesh?

lcarus 10-21-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8028554)
Can a cadaver dog give false positives? Like if you throw away some ribs and forget to take out the trash for a while, would that set it off? Can they differentiate between human and animal flesh?

I believe they can. They're trained pretty well to find that exact scent. It's nuts.

ReynardMuldrake 10-21-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 8027436)
Bradley, the affidavit said, told police she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she was “afraid of what she might find.”

That's a strange thing for her to say. You would think parent worrying about the safety of their kid would be MORE frantic to find them, not less.

ReynardMuldrake 10-21-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8028580)
I believe they can. They're trained pretty well to find that exact scent. It's nuts.

I wonder if dried blood would trigger it? I would think putrefying flesh would have a distinct smell to it.

The location seems strange to me as well. Why would there be decomposing remains on the bedroom floor?

lcarus 10-21-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8028584)
That's a strange thing for her to say. You would think parent worrying about the safety of their kid would be MORE frantic to find them, not less.

This lady is saying all sorts of weird things. Next thing you know, she'll be saying a black bear broke into her house. "I didn't think it was worth mentioning until now."

ReynardMuldrake 10-21-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8028612)
This lady is saying all sorts of weird things. Next thing you know, she'll be saying a black bear broke into her house. "I didn't think it was worth mentioning until now."

I've said it before, but how does her lawyer let her keep saying this stupid shit? She keeps changing her story, and everything she says is sounding more and more suspicious.